Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliated (FxF) NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephratiri

Super-Earth
I mostly play a dom with women, but there are some exceptions. None of these are romantic, Look here if you want romance, they're centered around bondage and rarely non-con. Please, no virgins either and be sure it's clear which you want to play.

I'm looking for a female to play a neko (or a kitsune) I can be rough with and humiliate:

I am a wealthy heiress that recently purchased a pet. In this RP, nekos/kitsunes as seen as nothing but objects to own, to be used and abused as their master/mistress sees fit. MC will tease and torture her pet for house, never letting her cum until MC is ready. But YC will be treated like a queen with spa days, fancy foods, the best clothes money can buy, but there will always be a price to pay for these fine things
There will be: humiliation, public display, double penetration, spanking/whipping, being touched by strangers, gags, bondage, and anal

Sorority Sisters:

YC goes to a sorority house, wanting to join or just there with a friend to have a good time at a party. While at that party she's drugged and wakes up bound in a bondage dungeon with three of the sorority sisters surrounding her
There will be: bondage, double penetration, whipping, spanking, gag, a little non-con, four-some, anal, dirty talk and humiliation

Re-Education:

YC comes form a wealthy family that suddenly lost everything. So in order for the rest of the family to have some kind of life YC is sold to a re-education school where she will be turned into a high class slave for the wealthy.
There will be: degration, humiliation, bondage, public display, gang bang, triple penetration, gag, constant sexual torture, whipping, spanking, anal, and possibly more.

Maid out of necessity:

YC is caught damaging MC property. Instead of calling the police they sign a contract stating that YC will be MC's maid until the repairs are fully paid for; little did YC know what all being MC's maid intailed.
There will be: bondage, humiliation, double penetration, anal, gag, spanking, LOTS of teasing and sexual torture

School Time:

I have this big fantasy of blackmailing a teacher. Forcing her to wear vibrators and anal beads under her clothes as she teaches. To fuck her in her office during office hours with the chance to other students walking in.
There will be: public humiliation, bondage, non-con, sexual torture

Message me if you have an idea of your own
Image01
Image02
Image03

Dislikes:
Scat
Watersports
Extreme Anal (Unusually large toys)
One Liners
Physical Manipulation
People Disappearing
Animals of any kind (except Nekos)
Futas

Whips
Vibrators
Anal
Gags
Public Humiliation

RE: Humiliated Neko (FxF)

Bumping this back out. Mistress is having a craving again.

Nephratiri said:
I mostly play a dom with women, but there are some exceptions. None of these are romantic, they're centered around bondage and rarely non-con. Please, no virgins either.

I'm looking for a female to play a neko I can be rough with and humiliate:

I am a wealthy heiress that recently purchased a neko. I take her out to nice places, buy her nice clothes, and let her do just about anything she wants to do. But these nice things come at a price. After buying you nice clothes I'll have you strip down naked and walk five blocks back to the car with your hands cuffed behind your back. In another situation I'll take you out to a nice restraunt and let you order anything you want, but I'll have already pushed anal beads into your ass while a remote controlled vibrator is taped against your clit and I have the remote. Turning it up and down as I have you tell the waiter what we want. If you behave and keep from cumming in the restraunt I'll give you release in the limo.

A rape scene that came up with another partner:

A girl is a freshman in college, goes to a sorority party; either to join or with a friend, that can be worked out. The next thing she knows she wakes up tied to a bed surrounded by naked sorority sisters (somewhere between three to five girls). From there the girls rape her, as either a hazing to become a sister or just because they can. At first she resists, but after a while it just feels so good she can't help but enjoy it. Sometimes the girls will take her one on one, other times in groups or pairs.

Re-Education:

A high class girl loses the only future she ever thought she would have. She has no skills, no connections, and her parents can't do anything for her, so she's being sent to a sex school. There she will be re-educated to be a sex slave with other girls in her situation; some from high class others because they didn't have anything else going for them. The school will break them: forcing them to wear sex toys, bound in straining positions for long periods of time, the girls will dominate each other if necessary, but mostly it will be the teachers that will humiliate them in front of each other and in public for school field trips/ show and tell.

Dislikes:
Scat
Watersports
One Liners
Physical Manipulation
People Disappearing
Futas

Whips
Vibrators
Anal
Gags
Public Humiliation

Your Re-Education idea sounds fantastic is it still open?

Zorka said:
Nephratiri said:
I mostly play a dom with women, but there are some exceptions. None of these are romantic, they're centered around bondage and rarely non-con. Please, no virgins either.

I'm looking for a female to play a neko I can be rough with and humiliate:

I am a wealthy heiress that recently purchased a neko. I take her out to nice places, buy her nice clothes, and let her do just about anything she wants to do. But these nice things come at a price. After buying you nice clothes I'll have you strip down naked and walk five blocks back to the car with your hands cuffed behind your back. In another situation I'll take you out to a nice restraunt and let you order anything you want, but I'll have already pushed anal beads into your ass while a remote controlled vibrator is taped against your clit and I have the remote. Turning it up and down as I have you tell the waiter what we want. If you behave and keep from cumming in the restraunt I'll give you release in the limo.

A rape scene that came up with another partner:

A girl is a freshman in college, goes to a sorority party; either to join or with a friend, that can be worked out. The next thing she knows she wakes up tied to a bed surrounded by naked sorority sisters (somewhere between three to five girls). From there the girls rape her, as either a hazing to become a sister or just because they can. At first she resists, but after a while it just feels so good she can't help but enjoy it. Sometimes the girls will take her one on one, other times in groups or pairs.

Re-Education:

A high class girl loses the only future she ever thought she would have. She has no skills, no connections, and her parents can't do anything for her, so she's being sent to a sex school. There she will be re-educated to be a sex slave with other girls in her situation; some from high class others because they didn't have anything else going for them. The school will break them: forcing them to wear sex toys, bound in straining positions for long periods of time, the girls will dominate each other if necessary, but mostly it will be the teachers that will humiliate them in front of each other and in public for school field trips/ show and tell.

Dislikes:
Scat
Watersports
One Liners
Physical Manipulation
People Disappearing
Futas

Whips
Vibrators
Anal
Gags
Public Humiliation

Your Re-Education idea sounds fantastic is it still open?

Send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom