Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (Um x WageOfWaste)

As Alex began to cum, it was too much for Theo to take. He had only thrust into Alex's body a few times, but the sight of Alex's cock suddenly erupting with cum across his face, chest and stomach, combined with the sensation of the boys pussy squeezing and gushing around him was just too much to take. With a loud grunt Theo gave one final thrust, burying himself as deep inside of Alex's body as he could, then letting out a long, loud moan as he came hard, his cock throbbing and erupting with cum like a volcano, directly into Alex's womb. But it didn't seem to stop...Theo kept cumming...and cumming...and cumming. Even when Alex's womb was stuffed to the brim with hot, thick cum, Theo's cock kept pumping it out. However Theo's cock was so thick, and Alex's pussy so tight, that none of the cum could escape, which meant that it was continuing to pump into the boys womb, forcing it to begin expanding as it continued to fill up with more and more cum, Theo just grunting as the flow didn't stop, not even when Alex's body began to visibly bulge and grow as his womb continued to expand....

((I'll leave it up to you how big he gets ^^;; Just to say though, I've got no limits on that, so absolutely as big as you're comfortable with is fine with me XD ))

Alex felt the hot seed fill his womb as he was thrown into another orgasm as his pussy milked Theos cock. His own cum covered the front of his body as Theo kept filling his womb up with cum he could feel his womb bulge out. It was getting the point that he looked to be in the early stages of pregnancy. Panting Alex laid under the boy numb from the pleasure as he placed his hand on his stomach. A smile visible on his face as he played with his own cum. "Oh god, Theo I...that was amazing." He said with a smile as he looked up to the boy. "You came so much I look pregnant." Alex giggled.

Theo grunted and moaned as he continued to cum, until finally he was finished, holding himself up above Alex and panting, his cock still hard inside of Alex's pussy, holding all of the cum inside the other boys womb. "Nngh....y-yeah....sorry about that...should've warned ya, I produce a lot of cum...heh" He grinned slightly. "If I don't get off at least twice a day, then I get such a backlog that I just start cumming at random without warning" He licked his lips, reaching down to gently rub a hand across Alex's cum covered belly. "Man, I really did fill you up huh? But y'know, it's a cute look for you" Theo smirked slightly, then with a groan he slowly withdrew his cock from Alex's body, grunting as it slipped completely free. As he sat up, Alex would be able to get his first look at the footlong monster that had just been inside of him, still rock hard and glistening with a mixture of Alex's own pussy juices and Theo's cum.

Alex looked at the boy who sat down by his legs. The feeling of warm cum sliding down his ass as he felt it drip from his pussy. "Uhhh, I don't think I can go out into public with a belly like this.' Alex said blushing bright red. The sight of what had just been inside of him and filled his womb full of cum. Womb. Cum, his eyes went wide. "Uhh Theo....you do know I can get pregnant right?' Alex said as he sat up a little. "So you might want to make sure I'm on my safe days before you cum inside me." Alex said as he got out of bed. A little wobbly on his legs after the ducking he got. "Now I have to shower again." He said with a chuckle.

"You don't huh? Oh I dunno, I think you'd look pretty cute going out with a nice swollen belly" Theo smirked and gave it a gentle tap, only causing more cum to leak out of Alex's pussy and onto his bed. "Hm? Oh yeah...I guess you did say that huh? Well....kinda makes it more fun doesn't it? The risk of it all?" He smirked slightly, seemingly unworried. Then again, Theo's family were one of the wealthiest around. "I guess we can work out some kinda calendar....and maybe I can get some special made condoms or something that'll take my loads" He watched as Alex got up and headed for the shower, Theo standing himself. "Hmm, maybe I'll join you. Could use a shower myself after all"

Alex shook his head at him. "Well you might as well join me." Alex said as he walked to the bathroom. "Of course you would like that risk, getting me pregnant." Alex said as he entered the bathroom to start up the shower. He had to admit it did excite him as well. The risk of getting pregnant, it made an erotic though pop into his head. His cock was once again hard as well as his pussy was heating up. The feeling of throw cum still inside him and dripping out of his pussy as well. "That naughty boy." Alex said with a grin as he dipped a finger into his pussy. Reaching in as he pulled more cum from his pussy.

"What can I say? I'm a risk taker. Why worry all the time right? Look at the fun we just had because we said 'fuck it' after all" Theo smirked as he followed Alex into the shower, fortunately it was more than large enough for the two of them. "And besides, I think you enjoyed it too" He grinned, reaching around to give Alex's cock a quick squeeze from behind as the boy had dipped a finger into his own pussy, then quickly reached up to cup Alex's breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. "Oh I think we're gonna have plenty of fun as roommates don't you? Having to get off at least twice a day is gonna be way better now"

"Yeah we had all that fun." Alex said with a moan as Theo grabbed onto his cock. "I don't think I can take being filled twice a day." Alex said as he started to moan a bit more as his own finger dipped deeper into his pussy as Theo played with his breasts. "I do hope you can keep your hand's off out of the room though." Alex said with a small giggle. "After all it would be bad if you were caught doing naughty and questionable thing's to me now wouldn't it?" Alex said with a mischievous grin. Was he implying something? Alex sure wouldn't tell directly anything but to let Theo find out the thing's that made him tick.

"Oh I'm sure you can take it Alex. You just need some practice is all, and I'm sure I can give you all the practice you need". Theo gave Alex's breasts a firm squeeze from behind. "Come on...all the places we could have fun....all the places I'll have to cover that cute mouth to stop it screaming my name...". Theo licked the back of Alex's neck. "Tell you what, I've got a deal for you....I'll let you play with my cock however you want, wherever you want....and in return....this incredible body of yours is mine to play with"

Alex moaned some more as Theo gave his breasts a firm squeeze. Hearing the offer Alex looked back at Theo. Should he really just let him have his body? Alex wondered as he ended up having into Theo from the lick on the back of his neck. Alex's ass rubbing against Theos cock.

"Offer works both ways Alex....I get to play with your body however and whenever....you get to play with my body however and whenever...". Theo pressed his cock into Alex's ass a little harder. "Maybe I'll even let you turn the tables...". One of his hands released Alex's breast, sliding down the boys stomach to suddenly grasp his cock instead, starting to gently stroke Alex off. "You must be wondering what it'd be like to use this after all...."

Alex gasped when he started to press his cock into his ass harder. "Oh god." Alex moaned out as he felt the other boy's hand slide down from his breasts and down to his cock. "I don't..." He let out a moan as he started to stroke him off. Theo was teasing the crap out of him and he couldn't help but melt into his grip.

"You don't? You don't what?" Theo smirked as he stroked Alex's cock a little slower, but made sure to squeeze it a little harder instead, whilst his other hand continued to gently fondle one of the boys breasts, occasionally moving his fingers up towards the nipple, but never quite touching it. "You don't wanna go a day without me having you, or you having me, ever again?"

Alex didn't respond other than with a moan as his cock was stroked and squeezed as well as his breasts played with. He could feel Theo's hand just touch his nipple but not quite and this caused Alex to squirm against Theo to try and get his hand closer to his sensitive nipple. His body already on a sexual high and wanting more from the boy behind him.

"I'll take that as a yes" Theo chuckled lightly, finally grasping Alex's nipple in a firm pinch when he felt the boy squirming in desperation, whilst his cock slipped down to start rubbing up against Alex's pussy. "I know you said we need to be careful not to get you pregnant....but since you're already rather stuffed full, I don't think a little more is gonna hurt" Theo released Alex's cock, the hand moving to stroke Alex's still slightly cum swollen belly. "Unless of course, you want me to stop"

Alex whined when he felt his cock rub his pussy. "I don't know if I can take much more cum." Alex panted as he looked up to the boy. He was in the grasp of Theo as it were and Alex didn't want it to end not right now. "Don't stop...just fuck me anyway." Alex said rapidly as he looked away.

"Oh I'm sure you can take another load....if not, we'll just have to teach your body until it can" Theo licked his lips as he rubbed the tip of his cock against Alex's pussy for a few more moments, then groaned as he began to gently slide it back in, groaning loudly as his 12 inches disappeared one by one into the other boys body, Theo's hands reaching up to grasp both of Alex's breasts again, pinching at the nipples. "Ooooh fuck....Alex...your pussy is so fucking amazing....I don't just want to fuck it every day...I need to fuck it every day.....oh fuck....I'll even let you fuck my ass all you want in return..."

Back
Top Bottom