Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roommates (Um x WageOfWaste)

He looked through the phone and everything making sure nothing about him was found. Setting the phone down Alex sighed. "Okay for now I will trust you but that's just it." Alex said with a sigh. "I'm sure you have questions and I can't hide it from you since you peeked on me. " Alex added. "I was born this way." Alex said straight out. "What I said about normal guy things is true, you saw what I have and you know what would have happened right?" Alex asked with a sigh as he leaned back in his bed. "At least I can sleep the way I like now." He said with small chuckle.

"Born like that? Wow, I've never heard if that before" Theo blinked, watching as Alex seemed.to relax a little. "Yeah, hiding those can't exactly be comfortable huh? Well, you can be comfortable here at least right?" He gave a slight grin. "And besides, I think it's kinda cool actually. I mean...most guys or girls only get to experience things one way or the other right? But you get to experience the whole package" Theo stood up, walking over to sit beside Alex, as if trying to show they boy he didn't think of him as a freak. "You sure do a good job hiding those puppies though"

Alex shook his head. "You misread that." He said with a sigh. "The things females. Go through I do as well, not only do I have a pussy or breasts but I also have the reproduction organs of a female as well...so I can get pregnant." He said with a sigh scotting a bit from Theo so he could have some rooms. "Sports bras do the job well and not having that big of boobs." Alex said with a smile as he removed the sports bra from under his shirt. "I guess while in here I can at least have this off." He said with a sigh.

"You can even get pregnant too? Wow. So you can get pregnant or make someone pregnant huh? You really do have it all" Theo grinned, watching as Alex scooted away just a little bit, then reached up to pull a sports bra out from under his shirt, allowing the top of his shirt to now bulge since his breasts were no longer restrained. "But just relax when you're here ok? And I'm sorry for spying...thought you'd bagged yourself a babe and brought her back when I saw you in the shower, you did look damned good" He grinned, reaching over to rub Alex's shoulder.

Alex shook his head. "I guess you can't get the picture." He said with a sigh. Feeling his hand on his he shook his head. "No I never could manage that." He said with a sigh. "Trust me when a girl finds out you have a bigger bust than you do and your a guy it dosent work well." He said with a chuckle. "Plus I can say the only thing I've done is masturbation since who'd have sex with me right?" He asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Hm, I suppose a girl getting jealous of your boobs being bigger than hers could be a bit of a problem huh? Not to mention those seem pretty perky looking at that shirt of yours" Theo laughed, then just grinned. "So has anyone ever found out about this before?" At least Theo seemed genuinely curios more than anything. "Masturbation huh? And you said you weren't into guy stuff" He gave Alex a gentle nudge. "Hm? Well hell, I sure would. Like I said, you get the whole deal"

Alex blushed and moved back a little. "Theo that's a bit rash don't you think?" Alex said taken back. Of course he was a guy and Theo saw him more as a female. Alex had no ideal how to respond to this kind of situation. "Just because I have boobs and a pussy plus a dick doesn't that put you off?" Alex asked trying to deter the male from ideals of having Alex. It's not like he would be up for it. After all this was a chance at losing his virginity to someone and feeling what it mean to be fucked like he has seen and heard about.

"A bit rash? Hey, you're the one who asked who'd have sex with you?" Theo grinned brightly. "Put me off? Hell no. Like I said, I think it's pretty cool that you get the full package really" Theo had shifted a little closer to Alex again. "Come on, I mean you're still a guy so I bet you're thinking about girls a lot, but you can't tell me you haven't thought of what it'd be like with a guy too"

Alex looked up at Theo. "Yeah but it was a rhetorical question." He said a bit embarrassed. "It's true I've thought if being with another guy, but I..." Alex didn't know what to say in the situation anymore. He was literally up against a wall. While he was sure of he bent over Theo would be more than happy to take him but at the same time Alex didn't know if it was right to do that. "I don't know what to do." He said seemingly defeated.

"Was it really a rhetorical question? Or were you just really desperate to know the answer?" Theo leaned a little closer, his eyes going up and down Alex's body, lingering on his breasts in particular. "Well, why don't you just do..." Theo's hand had started to play with the bottom of Alex's shirt. "...do the first thing that comes to mind? Forget the worrying, forgot the consequences, just do it"

Alex looked up at Theo as he got closer and now was a bit over him as he felt his hand's on the bottom of his shirt. "I uhh." Alex squirmed a bit feel a bit excited. He was in a pot of mixed feeling's on this as he looked down at where Theo's hand's were. "But I.." Alex didn't know what do do first other than lay back giving over to a more submissive side other than his reluctant part he just played.

"You're thinking about it too much, you gotta just go with the flow sometimes. Take a risk, life's more fun that way" Theo grinned as he watched Alex lay down, assuming a rather submissive posture. "So that's your decision hm?" Theo leaned over Alex a little, then rather suddenly yanked his shirt up, tugging it up over Alex's chest and head, then leaving it bunched around his arms. "Oh wow, they really do look like a girls..." Theo was now staring rather intently at Alex's breasts, leaning closer, close enough that Alex would be able to feel the other boys breath against his soft C-cups. "Let's see how they feel..." With a smirk, Theo reached up, gently grasping Alex's breasts from the underside, giving them a firm squeeze. "If I were you I think I'd be playing with these things every time I was alone..."

Alex couldn't help but think to much on it after all he had never let anyone know about himself and never had he thought there would be someone willing to do thing's to him despite what he was. "I do play." Alex said with a soft moan as he started to squeeze his breasts. It was certainty a different feeling when it came to someone else touching him than his own hand's. Theo was all ready to play with Alex and Alex couldn't help but moan at the though of what Theo would end up doing to him.

"See how much more fun it is when you stop worrying?" Theo licked his lips, then as he heard Alex moan he couldn't help but shiver, feeling his own pants beginning to tighten rather quickly. After a few more moments of squeezing Alex's breasts, he leaned down, capturing one of the boys nipples in his mouth and sucking hard. At the same time one of Theo's hands let go of a breast and travelled down the boys stomach, grasping his pants in order to quickly yank them downover in order to release Alex's cock and pussy.

Alex's moan go deeper as he started to suck on his nipples causing him to arch his back a bit. The feeling of his hand sliding down his stomach and to his pants made him shiver as he felt his pants being pulled down. His cock and pussy now open to the air for him to see. This caused Alex to blush deeply as he so desperately wanted to cover up. His cock was a modest size of eight inches and his pussy was already starting to drool with wetness all from having his breasts played with.

"Well well..." Theo released his lips from Alex's nipple, then suddenly grabbed at the other boys cock, giving it a firm squeeze. "You're still very much a guy down here aren't you? Definitely nothing to be ashamed of" He smirked, flicking his tongue out over Alex's nipple as he suddenly released the boys cock, then slowly slid his hand down, gliding his fingertips across Alex's pussy. "Damn...you're completely soaked down here. Hm, well I'm gonna have to make sure that happens whenever I'm around you wont I?" He grinned, then plunged a finger inside of Alex's pussy, moving his face so he could be directly above Alex's own, wanting to see the other boys expression.

Alex gasped when Theo grabbed his cock unexpectedly and a soft moan escaped his lips. "Dont tease." Alex said with a loud gasp when he inserted his finger into his pussy. Alex didn't even feel this excited with his own hands as Theo was someone completely new for him. "Be gentle okay." Alex said his pussy grabbing onto the intruding finger as his face was beat red.

Theo grinned slightly as Alex almost begged him for it, that panting and moaning was like music to his ears. "10 minutes ago you were ready to hate me, you want it so much....well, lucky thing I do too" He leaned down to bite down gently on one of Alex's nipples, giving his breasts another squeeze, before Theo reached down to slip his own pants down, grunting as his 12 inch cock suddenly sprang free, slapping against Alex's belly and leaving a glistening pre-cum mark. "Nngh...since you're so insistent..." He licked his lips, then reached down to grab Alex's legs, suddenly lifting them up, tossing them over his shoulders, prodding the tip of his cock against Alex's pussy. "Ooooh...oh fuck....you're so wet....and it's so hot too...." He panted, then grasped Alex's legs a little more tightly as he started to ease forward, gently pushing himself into the other boys pussy.

Alex gasped when he felt the other boy's cock slap on his belly. "Your just pushy." Alex said through moan's as he felt his leg's being lifted up and soon the tip of Theos cock rubbed against his waiting pussy. Groaning in pleasure he looked up at the boy. This was a wrong position he didn't know what to do as he felt the cock started to push into his pussy. Moaning and cringing he felt it start to split him open as the large boy's cock entered his pussy. The only thing that would stop his advance would be his hymen as was still a virgin in almost every way. "Please be gentle." He said with a grunt feeling the cock go deeper as his walls started to grab and pull at the invading cock.

"But you want me to be pushy, you love it" Theo smirked slightly, his hands slipping down to grasp Alex's ass. The cheeks were smooth and firm, much like a womans, or at least a feminine mans. Either way he squeezed the flesh, grunting as his cock continued to slowly sink deeper and deeper, inch after inch of his foot long monster sliding into Alex's body. "Ungh....d-damn...never...never thought it'd feel this good..." Theo had to stop about halfway in, panting slightly as he looked down at the other boy. "Gentle? But of course" Theo had always had every intention of being gentle, at least this time. Last thing he wanted to do was scare Alex away now. "Ok...here we go...time for the second half..." He licked his lips, then started to push once again in order to ease in the remaining 6 inches of his steel hard cock, letting Alex's body draw him in.

"S-shut up." Alex gasped in both pleasure and pain. His face was beat red as Theo grabbed his ass and still kept sinking his cock Into him. It only made Alex wetter and want more of Theo inside of his pussy. "I might just cum before if you keeping going like that." Alex said as the walls of his pussy rippled against his cocks length. Milking and pulling him in asking for the one thing that would come out of it. "Your just being mean and teasing me aren't you?" Alex said witb a hint of lust in his voice.

"Well if you wanna cum, go right ahead, no matter which place it's from" Theo smirked, glancing down at Alex's cock, then back up to his breasts and face, smirking as Alex complained about him teasing. "Well of course I am, but you clearly love it" Theo squeezed one of Alex's ass cheeks a little tighter, then grunted as he felt his cock pushing past another barrier, putting a little more force behind his pushing, then letting out a sigh of pleasure as he penetrated into Alex's womb, finally hilting his throbbing 12 inches into the boys pussy. "Oooooh...f-fuck....yeah...this is way better than I ever imagined it being...y-your pussy is amazing Alex..."

Alex let out a loud moan as he felt Theo enter his womb. "Oh god your that deep?" Alex asked his walls were squeezing Theos cock as his cock twitched in the air. He knew that once Theo started to thrust into him he would end up cumming. "This I can't explain." Alex said he had never felt such pleasure even from his own toys or hands. This was on a completely different level.

"Wh-what can I say? I'm a growing boy.." Theo smirked, then adjusted himself slightly. He kept Alex's legs slung over over his shoulders, then moved a hand to grab one of Alex's thighs. Theo's other hand suddenly grabbed Alex's cock, giving it a firm squeeze. At the same time he used his grip on the boys leg to pull his hips back, withdrawing nearly half his cock, before thrusting back in slowly, gently, just like Alex had requested, then repeated the motion. "Ugh...ah fuck...You're gonna make me cum pretty fast Alex.." Theo was already pouring a fairly noticeable amount of pre-cum into Alex's body, cock already twitching wildly.

Alex gave a chuckle at his joke as it was soon replaced with a moan of pleasure not only was his cock in the hands of another he had a cock inside of his pussy. He could feel it the pre cum from Theo was noticed as he started to thrust inside of him. Damn the consequences right? That's what Theo said as Alex couldn't help but let out a loud moan as his cock started to jet his own cum onto his face and chest along with dropping some onto his own stomach. His pussy convulsed against the cock that was inside of him as Alex was in the throughs of an orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom