Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lessons from a student (Me and Chokuro)

Adrien looked at him and said "Alright" and began to slowly walk away and continued to pace around the class room. They would be starting their labs in about 5 minutes.

Soon enough, thankfully, the class ended. Adonis barely managed to get the work done to do the lab, and ten made his way out of the room, not even looking at Adrien. He hated the rest of the day. It was so annoying. His friends babbled about this and that and he just, really, could care less. He barely ate anything for lunch. Poking at his sandwich and finding it to be disgusting at the moment.

After dinner, he disappeared up into his room, turning on his CD and letting the hard chords and bit of "screaming" voices calm him. He set at his desk, looking over his homework and he just did not want to deal with it right now. He just wanted to... melt away. Adrien would be coming soon and he would have to suffer through that. Ugh.

As planned Adrien knocked on his door at the correct time once again. He waited for the door to open before he stepped inside. He looked at him and noticed he still looked distressed. "Are you alright?" he asked him looking concerned.

Adonis perked up when he asked him a question, a weak smile forming to his lips. He shook his head a little and said a simple, "it's nothing" before he cloesd the door gently behind the teacher. He then walked over to the stereo, turning on the cd's once more and he flicked through a few songs before moving to sit on his bed. He rested his arms around his form, looking over at the teacher. "Well ... Let's see what you've remembered so far." He gave him a weak smile, not much of one like normal , but he was trying to just ignore .. his feelings.

"Alright" he said and began to move around the room with an invisible dance partner. He did his best and made a few mistakes causing him to be embarrassed and a light blush to come over his features. When the song came to an end he stopped and he looked at him and said "So...how did I do?" he asked.

He watched him move around the room, eyes sticking with his form and he kept his eyes to him, wandering a little to his body itself. Mm. So very lovely. He pushed the thoughts away, eyes to the other and he nodded. "Fairly well." He stated, standing up from the bed and walking over to the other male. "Few slips though..." He adjusted the other to the position once more and went through the movements he had gotten wrong, keeping his eyes to ... anything but the man's own eyes. That would be the death of him.

Adrien nodded when he said that he had made a few mistakes. He watched as he came over to him and began to go through his mistakes. He found himself getting frustrated at his silly mistakes. He looked down at the boy and said "Do I keep making the same mistakes?" he asked.

Adonis shook his head as he looked down at the other, stopping his movements to keep his eyes to the other male. "No. Not all the time. You tend to correct yourself on one thing, but then forget about it on another." He informed him and gave him a little smile before his brows furrowed and he looked down at the other. "Why are you learning to dance now?" He questioned, truly curious at the moment.. Besides, depending on where he was going, or what it was for, would depend on how easily they could just bull shit it.

Adrien nodded as his reply to his question. It was then Adonis's question to ask him one. At first he was unsure how to answer, if he told him of his real reason, he may be offended or upset as the boy was clearly enamored with him. So he instead went for the tactful option. He lied. He looked down at him and said "It is something I have been meaning to do for quite sometime but never got around to it, I finally found the time to do so, thats why" he said.

Adrian looked up at the other male, sighing softly. That was not the reason. He knew it was not, but he would not say anything about it. If he did not want to tell him the true reason, he would not pester him. "Okay." he said simply, releasing the other and then walking to the stereo to turn off the music. "Then we can spend less time in the lessons from now on. Only an hour a day ... since you don't need it for anything, there's no rush." Yep. He was trying to force the other to tell him. He did not care. He wanted to know why and even more so now that the other was hiding it from him.

Adrien looked at him and said "Alright, thats fine". The event he needed to dance for was awhile away, he had pleantly of time. "Well I'll leave you to it" he said turning and began to make his way out of the room.

Adonis let out a heavy sigh, moving to his bed and sitting down. He pulled his right knee up to his chest, arms wrapped around the limb and he buried his face into his thigh, not wanting to look at the otehr man right now. His heart was breaking, truly it was. He did not like that he had such a crush on an obviously-straight male. He just wanted to cry, to be honest. He had horrid, horrid taste. Well, no. He had good taste. He just ... fellfor the wrong person.

Adrien left the room with out another word. Smiling, he drove home, dropping the mask he put on while he was a teacher. He got out of the car when he arrived and walked inside his house and got a quick bite to each before sitting down to watch the evening news with out a care in the world.

Adonis let out a heavy sigh, flopping to the side of his bed. He buried his face into the pillows, nuzzling them and just tryin to ignore the heartache he felt. Stupid man. Stupid, stupid, stupid man! He had to know how he felt toward him. It was so blatantly obvious. He whimpered a little bit before forcing himself to go to sleep, not caring how early it was. He did not care right now. He just felt ... wretched.

The next morning, he looked it. He had bags under his eyes, his eyes were a little puffy from crying and he felt like shit. He did not even bother to eat that morning, just made his way to his class. Sitting with his right knee against his chest once more, eyes pinned to the textbook in front of him, not wanting to look at the man, knowing that he would just completely collapse if he did so.

Adrien was once more at the front of the class teaching and writing notes on the board. It was a quiet class, not much chatter going on. The lunch bell would ring and it seemed to kids were having a race to see who could get out of the door first. After the last kid had left, he did so as well, heading to the lunch room and began to talk with another one of the female teachers with a smile on his face.

Adonis headed to lunch, but ended up stopping dead in his tracks. He looked over at his teacher, seeing him so giddy with one of the other teachers and his heart pulled just a bit. With a deep breath, he turned on his heel and began to make his way up to his dorm. He could not handle this. He really, really could not handle this. His arms wrapped around his lower torso tightly while he walked through the halls, ignoring anyone around him before he made it back to his dorm.

He headed inside, door closed behind him and he walked over to his bed, flopping forward onto the mattress and he curled up in his covers instantly. Yes. He felt like ... shit.

Adrien was having a great discussion with his lady friend as they sat in the lunch room eating together. He ofcourse had no idea that Adonis had seen them, and nor did he know how it my affect him. He walked to his next class with out a care in the world.

Adonis kept where he was, face buried into his pillows and he slept. He did not care about anything else right now. He just needed to ignore everything right now. He felt miserable. He would have to cancel these lessons. He definitely had to. He would tell him tonight that they could no longer do the lessons. It tore him up inside. He just ... could not.

At the end of the day Adrien was back at him dorm and knocked on the door gently waiting to be let in. He seemed to be in a good mood and was smiling again, having dropped the mask today.

Adonis groaned when he heard the knock on the door. His head nuzzled into the pillow a little bit more before he slowly forced himself to wake up. He yawned as he slid out of bed, walking to the door and opening it up. He looked at Adrien, his heart breaking all the more. Why did he have to look so good while smiling? He rested his forehead against the door, stepping aside to let the male come inside.

Adrien walked inside and imediately noticed the boy was not himself. "Is their somthing wrong Adonis....You look troubled..." he said softly.

Adonis took in a deep breath. His eyes closed and he gently closed behind him. Was there something wrong?! Ohhh there was more than something wrong. He turned to look over at the man inside of his room, chewing his bottom lip for a moment. "Mr. McDonald ... I cannot give you lessons anymore." His eyes closed and he remained where he was, taking in a deep breath and he lifted his eyes to the other male once more. "I ... I just can't. Sorry.'

Adrien looked at him and said "Why is it something ive done, I can do better, I promise!" he pleaded looking at him. He needed these lessons or none of his plans would fall into place.

Adonis let out a short laugh and shook his head to the man's words. "No. Nothing you've done." He said, resisting the urge to turn hysterical. HIs eyes closed and he looked back over to the male a moment later. He crossed his arms over his lower torso, gripping his form tightly and he looked at the male once more. He sighed heavily, taking in a deep breath. "It's so painfully obvious, isn't it?" He questioned, looking back over at the male that was in front of him. "I know that you have to know ... I like you, Mr. McDonald ... and not in a 'you're my favorite teacher' kind of way. And ... You going along with this whole thing and ignoring my feelings and just .. looking so bloody happy with some female teacher and not telling me the true reason for the lessons and ... everything else ... I can't stand it any more. It's running me ragid and I want to just be able to get over you in my own time without the constant reminder of what I can't have being here and just ... ignoring my feelings ... I can't ... I can't take it!"

Adrien looked at him and watched as he hugged himself seeming to be sturgling with something. He looked at him as he spoke to him in a somewhat pained voice. He looked at him and realized he was a little at fualt for taking advantage of the boys feelings. Adrien looked at him and said "Listen...even if I was gay, you still want something I can not give to you becouse of the simple fact that your my student....ignoring you feelings was my way with dealing with it...I'm sorry it's hurt you this way" he said softly.

Back
Top Bottom