Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So it is October... Spooky time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep_4

Planetoid
Hooray for being topical.

So, let's cut to the chase: would anyone be interested in a duel? A kerfuffle? A brawl? A raid? Whatever you'd like to call it?

Now if you're familiar with the idea, you may have run into many variants where it's just two combatants (or more) slugging it out because reasons.

I'm not promising that it will end up being different from the above, but I'd like to try to mix up the formula slightly by introducing a narrative hook and, well, since it is October, mixing in a very generous helping of the horror theme.

The invitation is for as few as one individual, for up to I would say a party of four.

I'd like to try writing something that doesn't involve the usual as of late, I'd like to get some bit of writing out in the open (and perhaps get some critiques because reasons) and get some pent up aggression out that may or may not be related to writing and/or Bluemoon.

Any takers?

Write with me?

Bleed with me?

Can't be worse than the scariest movie coming out this season: Jem*.

*Ok. I take that back. Jem might not be that bad. I'm just baffled at where the supposed demand for that came from. And now I'm rambling. About Jem. So hey. That's a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom