Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Futa/F to continue Thread play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Temptation

Super-Earth
Hi I was playing with a player who took off after starting the play, I am looking for someone to continue the role with me, PM me if anyone interested, below is the link

Trained

This was the original idea (posted by other user), see if you can match this one and reply then only

Essentially my character is a futanari gangmember who while taking the train, spots your character and marks her for a little fun. She's going to be hardcore, intense, and maybe even a little psychotic. I was thinking they could make a habit of meeting on the train, or in public. But the real key here is that the gangfuta starts 'introducing' your character to her fellow gangmembers. Before you know it, you are drawn into a world of sex and debauchery as you become the Gang's favorite past-time.

We could go the blackmail route, since your character is a successful woman she might be willing to go any lengths to protect her reputation. But I really like the idea of her enjoying this new direction, and the gang themselves would love having such a classy, mature woman to play with so they'd treat her right(of course rough at times, with plenty of risky public adventures), making her an official member of the gang.

Another idea I LOOOOVE, is maybe adding in your daughter?

Anyways I have other ideas for your other plots as well. Some more romance, some more smut. I'd be happy to discuss those as well if this doesn't interest you.
Blue Moon Roleplaying Forums / Roleplays / Taboo Original Roleplays (1x1) v / Trained "Sweet Temptation and Ulganna"

Trained "Sweet Temptation and Ulganna"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom