Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens find Earth (Maybe) - Anyone can join

faerigirl

Moon
We come from REDON in the Spiral Galaxy, we are taking prisoners to EVOL in a whirl galaxy. There is a war going on, on our usual route and we have been ordered to take a secondary route to EVOL. As we pass by Kuiper's Belt we start to hear noise on our communications systems. So do we continue on our path or do we investigate.

I am the ship's communication officer, a female Redonite called Blue Ajah.

The steam drifted over the top of the steel cup while the Captain of the Airtimes walked down the corridor. His communications officer informed him that there was chatter over the subspace frequencies, that in itself was interesting for most communication between the empire was hyperspace. Dimtak, took a sip of his hot tea, before entering onto the bridge of his ship. He looked over the bridge making eye contact with his crew before moving over to the very attractive crewmember known as Blue Ajah.

"Have you categorized the species that is using the subspace frequencies?" he asked her while his emerald orbs took in her form, a bad habit of his, but something he just couldn't help from doing like many other members of his crew.

Blue wasn't really paying attention, her attention taken by the strange chattering. And by the sound of it millions and millions of Redonites all speaking at the same time.

Captain Dimtak patted her shoulder and repeated himself. Blue could feel herself blushing, her ears she knew were bright green, the same colour as Dimtak's orbs.

"My Lord Dimtak, no, I have not. I have ordered language acquisition from two of the artificial intelligence personell but they have not reported back to me. One of the Aips tells me there's more than one language."

"Will my Lord be lunching in your quarters? Alone?"

Blue thought Dimtak was very attractive, but it wasn't proper to signal attraction by either of them while on a prisoner run or any flight for Airtimes.

She wondered if he knew about the dead spot near the landing room.

Dimtak nodded his understanding of the situation, “Okay, keep me informed.” He slowly turned toward his chair when Blue asked about his lunching plans. He turned half way toward her with a smile, “I’m a creature of habit.” he chuckled, “Yes, I will be in my quarters alone, eating …” He thought of changing his menu but the creature of habit took over, “I will have the same for lunch.” He lowered his gaze from her and shook his head lightly.

He was very interested in this planet and wished to find out more about it. His mind then went to the prisoners that they were transporting to the penal colony. Keeping them on board while they spied on this planet wouldn’t effect anything, but the penal colony would be wondering what happened to them. He could always use the excuse of the war.

“Lets stay in this sector for now. I want more information on the occupants of this planet.” he wanted to send some troops down and gather some specimens but that will have to wait till they knew more..

“I will be in the ready room for awhile if you need me.” He mentioned before moving off to that room.

The hatch had hardly closed behind Dimtak when Blue detected a communications problem she had to report to the captain.

The Aips had a report ready on the new noisy white and grey planet. The species was Redonoid in composition, a lot like them. The Apis had acquired over 150 languages and following the acquisition of the languages had learned that the Redonoids had divided themselves by language. They even divided themselves when the language was the same, only the dialect differed.

It seemed that every division had it's own council of elders, it's own leader, it's own security force. The Aips reported on many divisions across the planet who were apparently at war with each other. They failed to find any kind of spacecraft which could be dangerous to the ship. Only inter-divisional craft flew within the gasses surrounding the planet.

The chattering was aided by tiny bits of what looked like to the Aips a crude reproduction of themselves. Blue doubted they were dangerous, perhaps only to themselves. But if one was brought onto the ship for inspection, the redonoid could be dangerous to them. In any case it seemed the redonoids were planet bound.

She needed to take the report to the captain in the ready room, immediately.

She entered the ready room and found Dimtak standing in front of the viewing window.

"My Lord" she said
"Dimtak." She stood in front of him and pressed her lips against his, then her ears against his. He turned back with his mouth covering hers and kissed her deeply and passionately.
"Do you want to go to the dead zone?" He asked, his ears fluttering and bright green.

Dimtak turned around to the calling of his name. A brow raised as blue pressed her lips to his. He didnt resist the kiss at all instead he allowed his tongue to slide across his lips and press in between hers. He allowed his tongue to swirl and twist around hers, exploring, tasting her. His hands slid up to the small of her back, pulling her into his arms even more than she was already.

When she pulled away he felt a longing to pull her back, but her words reached his ears and he instantly looked puzzled at her. "What is this dead space you speak of? " he asked quizzically.

Oooops - thought Blue. "There is a small space I have heard of, others call it the dead zone, it's near the landing room for inter-ship craft. Between two zorg-eyes there is a spot no security can see."

"I heard of it from my colleague Haedi. I've never been there but I would like you to take me there and fuck me."

Dimtak brow arched above his emerald orbs. "Umm," he looked around as if looking for something, or just trying to bide some time for him to think the offer through.

He looked back at her, her beauty was appealing to him and he knew he wanted to fuck her, but what was stopping him was the situation after the fact. Would it hamper their performance for now they chime in unison, but would it still be that way after? he wondered...

Finally his mind said what the hell, "Okay, Lead the way." He swallowed the dryness of his mouth, for instantly his mind started to undress her.

Blue thought- sooooo wasn't expecting that. Dimtak wasn't known for impulsive decisions. He weighed the pro's and cons of every little thing. They weren't standing by in Sector Zabet with a shipload of prisoners because Dimtak had made an impulsive decision.

Then he's already thought about the synchronisation and what will happen if they get it wrong, she thought. Why? Why? Why Great Spiritual Elder Council why must the greatest pleasure You've bestowed upon us be the most dangerous act of our lives?

"I am leaving the synchronisation up to you Dimtak. I know you will be able to control both chimes at the same time."

"I will follow your lead, and pleasure you darling. If it's alright with you?"

They passed into the dead zone, "Ah," said Dimtak "so simple to look past it if you don't know it's there."
Blue turned away from him and placed his hand at the back of her neck. Dimtak pushed the button and the uniform Blue wore disappeared. She slowly turned back to face him, her ears blushing slightly at the thought of what he would think of her naked body.

Dimtak stood perfectly still, taking in everything he saw. The fact that his ears now had purple tips and that his sex organ was bulging in his uniform told her that he liked very much what he saw.

She gave him a sensual smile and brushed her lips across his.

Back
Top Bottom