Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Naruto roleplay wanted ---Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
I would like to get something with some really dark elements such as bondage, rape, degradation and corruption. We dont need to get that intense with it if you dont wish to get that dark.

My kinks are much more open than usual with this kind of roleplay, as long as there is no scat, vore or gore I will be happy to heart your ideas.
MxF preferred, FutaxF and FxF accepted if you have a good idea for it

This is what my maybe list is for on my F-list

https://www.f-list.net/c/ninjagirl

Currently looking for a naruto based idea. I wouldn't mind playing girls from the show or original characters or an Alternate universe in which the ninjas of the hidden leaf are less silly and a lot more serious and darker not just a single character but the whole cast.

Post edit: I don't mind if it's not super dark, just suggesting dark themes! I will be able to play any females of the cast but not multiple girls of the same sexual scenarios. I can play multiple girls over the course of a roleplay.

RE: Non-con RP - Dark/rough and abusive wanted

Updated new want to roleplay

NinjaGirl said:
Hey there Ninja girl here! Been away for a while but I am back after a break and I am looking for some more Non-con rp ideas. I am into a lot of stuff but I am more looking for a forceful rp and real struggle this time. If not Non-con then heavy reluctance. Any roles you'd like to suggest I will be happy to hear. I would like to get something with some really dark elements such as bondage, rape, degradation and corruption. My kinks are much more open than usual with this kind of roleplay, as long as there is no scat, vore or gore I will be happy to heart your ideas.

MxF preferred, FutaxF and FxF accepted if you have a good idea for it

This is what my maybe list is for on my F-list

https://www.f-list.net/c/ninjagirl

What settings were you hoping for?

should have msged me I dont check here

I would love to play daddy's little girl. Mommy has left for her buisness trip early and daddy wants to take his sweet heart on a trip so they can spend special time together!

RE: Non-con RP - Dark/rough Naruto roleplay wanted

Updated with naruto craving

RE: Non-con RP - Dark/rough Naruto roleplay wanted

anyone for a dark naruto rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom