Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oral-focused "drug addicted teenager" scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversliver

Super-Earth
As the subject line implies, I would play the part of a neighborhood teenager who has grown addicted to some kind of minor drug (pills, probably). You'd be the 55+ year old man who gets wind of my addiction after overhearing my mom and I arguing about it with the window open. You'd hear that not only had my mom found out about it, but that she's cut me off from the outside world, only allowing for me to go to school and come home, both with her dropping me off and picking me up. Otherwise, I'm to be locked in my room at all times with no phone, Internet, or any way to communicate with the outside world. Or... chores in the yard. One day, you get an idea - you could get your hands on one of the drugs you'd overheard I had been taking (like I said, "minor-ish" on the drug scale so maybe pain killers?) and decide to assess how desperate I am for it. Approaching me in the yard while doing chores one day, you kick your plan into action and it goes from there. I'd like for it to end up in your characters house, where I'm "paying" to get my hands on what he can get for me.

Let me know in a PM what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom