Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The werewolf's harem (dando20 and loneiysong)

Love?...Did he do it..did he claim Martha as his own? Dane smiles, seeing he now had his first mate. Dane smiled, kissing her neck and cheek as he still lays on MArtha, with his dick still in her. "Mmm...Everyone will be so jealous I claimed you as my mate.." Dan said chuckling cutely. "But, you know?...I'm tired of worrying of what those idiots think of me...Mmmm....I feel so alive.." Dane said as he keeps growling and kissing his honeybear.

The two kept kissing and having more sex throughout the night. Dane chuckles, kissing Martha back as he notice the sun was going to rise. "Awww...we have to get going now" Dane says as he removes his member from Martha. He moans, loving how it felt to fuck a werebear. He knows it won't be the last time. "Meet you at noon?" Dane said grinning at his werebear.

Dane got his clothes and manage to dress up quick. He smiles as he kisses Martha goodbye and runs back to the dorm to get his backpack. He hurried to class, not noticing his more attractive build. As he gets to class, he unintentionally attracted some girls to him.

As Dane got to class, he noticed a girl looking at her. Dane smiled and winked at her before entering. Eventually noon came and Dane hurried to the break room to meet up with Martha. He could tell Bella was following him, but he pretended he didn't know.

Dane chuckled and went behind her. He started kissing her neck playfully. "Hey there, how is my werebear doing?" Dane said, hugging her from behind. He sighed, so glad that he had someone close to be with, and with someone else who was probably watching him right now. "Whatcha listening to now?" Dane said, while still hugging her.

"Oh did the test today. I feel like I'm not going to do so well...but I wouldn't be surprised after what we did last night" Dane chuckled. He sat next to Martha and continued kissing her. "Hehe..hey you remember that girl Bella? She's been following me all day. Think we should let her join us?" Dane said smiling at her. He wanted so much to take her, but he managed to control himself. But he also wanted Bella in his harem as well.

"Aww...how long will you be gone?" Dane said frowning a bit. He didn't want to be apart from his honey bear for too long. Dane sniffed her, seeing Martha was a bit jealous. It was to be expected now that he was forming a harem, but Martha would always be his first.

Dane playfully rolled his eyes. "Ok ok, motherly much?" Dane said chucking. As he keeps kissing her neck. He sees Bella still eyeing on him and kissed Martha once more before walking over to her. "Hey there. I can't help but feel like you have been looking at me for some time" Dane said to the witch smiling.

Dane smiles, sitting close to her now. "Well I just freed up some time..now, Anything you have to say to me?' Dane asks her alluringly.

Dane smiles, leaning closer to Bella. "Hehe she actually suggested it.." Dane said seductively.

Dane growled at Bella, rubbing her leg in return. "Well...maybe mostly my idea...perhaps we can continue this talk...somewhere private?" Dane said with a girn

"Mmmm...maybe I can teach you" Dane said, petting her leg in a seductive way, giving her a bit of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom