Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The werewolf's harem (dando20 and loneiysong)

dando20

Supernova
Mystira Academy​

A learning realm of wonder and magic. Where young and gifted individuals come to learn and harness their special powers and abilities. They are of course also safe from the people that would harm and persecute them. Many have made progress in mastering their abilities, while others were...a bit slow. One of them was Dane Lycos. Dane had the strength, agility and speed of his werewolf lineage has allowed him. However he was a bit saddened with how he was one of the few who had no magical skills of his own. He would suffer mockings and taunts because of it. Being called 'mutt' was only one of his usual 'pet' names he was called. His only friend, Martha the werebear, was the only one who showed him kindness, even though she can be able to manipulate and cast fire.

It was close to evening when Dane was on his way to Martha's dorm room, wanting to ask for help on his Magic History 101 homework. He knocked at the door, hoping she was in. Lately he has been feeling restless, always wanting to be active. He usually felt this way during a full moon when he transforms, but there won't be one for weeks. He wonders what is going on as he waits for Martha.

Martha hummed as she kicked her feet looking at a cup of noodles she was boiling with jut her mind alone. Her chin resting on her hands. She was listening to old Rock from the 80's and 90's. Her hair was cut short and the color of milk chocolate. Her ears were pierced up and down and she was singing along to "Killer Queen" when she heard the door knock. Rolling onto her back, she stood up and walked to the door and grinned seeing Dane.

"Dane, buddy, come on in." She was in short shorts and a tank top. "Whats up? You look sad." She moved over to her cup of noodles and sat back and began to eat motioning to her computer chair as she curled her long legs under her and watched him and grinned. She saw the Magic History in his hand and laughed. "Stressing? You shouldn't" She cooed softly and then patted the bed beside her as she began to help him.

Dane smiles, seeing Martha so relaxed. She was always the freebird, probably because of her werebear nature. It was just one of the things he liked about her. Dane was glad Martha was always there to help. Dane sat down next to her and got his homework out. "I can't believe they still have us to fill in the blank. Like we are still in elementary school" Dane said, so frustrated at class. "And they don't even give us a list of what to fill, we have to actually read the stupid book." Dane said to Martha.

Dane shivered, feeling a bit weird. As if he was going to shift to his werewolf form, but it wasn't a full moon tonight. He wondered what the heck is going on. "Hey...Martha...have you been feeling like..you are about to shift to your bear form?" Dane asked, wondering if it was something about how were-shifters are.

"Filling in the blank shows that you know it." She grinned and looked at him and leaned in close and rubbed his side and ate her noodles and grinned. "It's actually a pretty good read, and since the test is mostly about Merlin, you should probably read up on him. I think you two have more in common than you think." She finished the noodles and sat back and then grinned looked at him.

"Nah...I only feel like that when I get incredibly horny. But since you are a new turn, maybe you need to hunt. When was the last time you hunted?" She smiled and leaned into his lap and looked t him and grinned looking at her painted toenails and watched him with a grin.

Dane wondered what she meant by that. He doubted he was very similar to Merlin, not unless he was secretly a werewolf. Dane sighe,d wishing Martha wouldn't have reminded him of the test he will have to take.

Dane gulped, when he heard the word "hunt". While he always knew he will have to do that, he always felt so nervous of having to hunt an actual animal. "Well..have you...mmmm...went on your hunt yet?" Dane said, feeling a shiver again, especially with martha so close to him now. He always thought of her as pretty, but now...there was a want swirling in him now...a lust.

"Honey I am always up for the hunt, I have embraced the animal in me and you should do the same." She smiled adn then looked at him and grinned. She stroked his face and then threw away her trash and stood up. "Come on." She smiled and grabbed a bag of extra clothes she kept for her and looked back at him and grinned. "Have you ever changed at will?" She sholdered her tote and began to walk.

Dane got up, blushing at her. "CHange at will?...I..I never thought i could do that." Dane always thought you had to be a powerful shifter to be able to change without a full moon..or something like that. Dane wondered where Martha was going. "Umm...where are we going this late?" Dane wondered as he followed Martha, still feeling the want in him.

"The woods. The rabbits are jumping." She chuckled and then stepped back and took his hand and walked with him giggling. With a grin, she moved into the woods surrounding the campus. With a sigh, she pulled off her clothes and stepped out of them and looked at him with a grin.

Dane gulpes, getting an idea of what Martha wants to do. It wasn't a good idea to argue with Martha so he decided to join him, removing her clothes as well, being completely naked. He blushes even hard, showing Martha his erect member he couldn't hide. "So..umm..how would we transform? I haven't tried doing it without the moon." Dane said to her. He then started sniffing at Martha's lovely scent, his want growing even more...as well as his dick.

She grinned and then looked at him and then got down on all fours. "You think of the power of the moon shifting you into your form. The moon is there whenever you need it, just bathe yourself in its power." She shut her eyes and before his eyes turned into a brown bear and shook her fur out and huffed and looked at him giving him a bear grin.

Dane got even harder for Martha seeing her become an actual bear in front of him. It was the first time he saw her shift. Dane sighed and got on his knees, trying to reach the moon's power and be bathed in it. He moans more, feeling so exhilarated. His moans soon turns into growls as he managed to shift into a big blackish gray wolf. Dane panted, looking at Martha with a grin. His want for her was now even greater.

She walked forward and nuzzled him and then turned and raised her nose to the air. Standing on her hind legs she sniffed and then looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes and set off at her lumbering bear gait. She snuffled around for rabbits or a deer maybe. She would let him lead the hunt because his wolf needed to be fed in more ways than one.

Dane looked at the rabbits hopping off and grins. He slowly walked ahead of Martha and then rushed in a sprint, chasing the rabbits. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so alive, truly feeling so free. He eventually got one of them by his mouth, shaking the rabbit around to knock it to unconsciousness before eating it. He hoped Martha was able to catch up with him.

Martha soon did catch up with him with a bloody maw licking it as she herself caught a kill. She smiled and then looked at him and then playfully nipped at his neck and then nudged him. Shifting for a were was like an instant aphrodesiac. She panted and looked at him with a grin.

Dane nuzzled back, almost trying to kiss her. He always wanted Martha so much, but his shyness held him back. Now...nothing was stopping him. He went behind Martha and sniffed at her behind, trying to find her wet hole.

Dane chuckles playfully and pounched on Martha, trying to start a playfight. He sees now he will have to show who was the alpha in order to get what he wants.

Dane managed to get on her and started licking her all over. He even started playfully biting her, making her know he was mine to do with. As he started licking the werebear all over, He wanted the both of them to change back so he could really claim Martha as his own.

Dane changes back as well, enjoying the handjob Martha was giving him. "Mmmm...almost" Dane said in a low sexy tone. Dane pinned Martha's hands down as he enters her deep in her hole, moaning with how warm she is. "Mmm...I'm going to fuck you good, my sweet honey bear" Dane chuckled as he started humping her hard. He groans so animalistic as he was determined to pound MArtha and make her his mate.

She gasped as he pinned her down and she rolled her eyes up as he entered her. She groaned and panted biting her lip and moaned leaning her head back whimpering in pleasure and shock. She arched her back and moaned louder and panted feeling her walls clench around him.

"YYess..OOhh..take it my bearslut...Mmm...YYYEESSS" Dane moaned, humping her deeper and deeper, moaning in bliss. He had her. SHe was all his now. Dane felt so alive, not able to believe he felt so nervous about all this. He loved being a werewolf so much. Even with no magical skill, he felt he could take on the world. Just him and Martha...and maybe even more. Dane panted like the wolf he was as he was close to cumming inside Martha. He was almost close to orgamsing.

Dane growled and howled out in the open like a wilf wolf as he orgasmes as well, shotting a big load in her. He sighed, feeling so much in bliss. After the sexual high, he found himself and blushed a little. He barely felt the bite Martha gave him. "I..I...Martha..I didn't.." Dane mumbled, feeling like losing himself to his wolf might have damaged the relationship he has with his only friend.

Back
Top Bottom