Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Search For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriel

Planetoid
Hey guys! Welcome to my thread! I hope that if you've come this far you're someone who's looking to have some fun with a more laid back roleplay. I'm not really one for super elaborate stories or build ups or anything like that. I'll be honest, I'm here for the smut. It's just what I enjoy about this site. Now, that doesn't mean I don't want a story. I still love coming up with plots and ideas with my partners. The planning and discussion can be one of the best parts of the experience. I just like to focus on the smutty side of things too. I like to use the story to move from scene to scene.

But anyways, enough about me. I'm sure you want to get on to the good stuff, so here it is! If anything here catches your eye and you'd like to discuss it with me then please shoot me a PM and we can get something going!

Plots:

1. Sci-Fi

Your character never felt like he belonged in his time. He always felt as if he was out of place. The only place he could fit in was the realm of science fiction. He would lose himself in the stories of intergalactic wars, or interplanetary exploration. The only problem was that it was all make believe. He couldn't really experience any of it. At least, that is, until an opportunity arises. He finds an article about a group of scientists studying cryogenics, and they were looking for volunteers to test their latest cryo storage technology on. You see this as your chance to finally see that world you'd always dreamt of, and quickly sign yourself up for the experiment. When you finally awaken from your cryogenic slumber, you find yourself in a world far different from your own, a world full of advanced technology, space travel, and of course, beautiful alien women.

2. Steampunk

Aurora is a world made almost entirely of gas. The only land to be found is at the peaks of the five mountains that stretch from the rocky core to the clouds above. Cities and villages were built on the peaks, and when populations began to inflate, massive floating metropolises were constructed. The only way between these cities are aboard the airships that travel across the world, ferrying passengers or hauling cargo to the corners of the planet. You are a lone merchant, having just set out on the month long journey to the capital city of Borealis. It's only after a day of the journey is passed that you discover a stowaway in the cargo bay. A young, attractive woman who will do anything to get to the capital. What will you do with her? And is she worth the trouble?

Pairings:
Furry/Human
Father/Daughter
King/Elven Mage
Human/Android

Comics:
Justice League 3000*really craving this right now*
Superman/Wonderwoman
Red Hood/Batgirl

Games:
Tomb Raider
Fallout
The Last of Us

I'm open to other pairings as well, if there's any other pairings or ideas you have just let me know! I'd be happy to discuss them!

Auriel said:
Hey guys! So I'm fairly new to the site, but I've been role playing for a few years now. If anything here catches your eye and you'd like to role play with me then please shoot me a PM and we can get something going!

Plots:

1. Sci-Fi

Your character never felt like he belonged in his time. He always felt as if he was out of place. The only place he could fit in was the realm of science fiction. He would lose himself in the stories of intergalactic wars, or interplanetary exploration. The only problem was that it was all make believe. He couldn't really experience any of it. At least, that is, until an opportunity arises. He finds an article about a group of scientists studying cryogenics, and they were looking for volunteers to test their latest cryo storage technology on. You see this as your chance to finally see that world you'd always dreamt of, and quickly sign yourself up for the experiment. When you finally awaken from your cryogenic slumber, you find yourself in a world far different from your own, a world full of advanced technology, space travel, and of course, beautiful alien women.

2. Steampunk

Aurora is a world made almost entirely of gas. The only land to be found is at the peaks of the five mountains that stretch from the rocky core to the clouds above. Cities and villages were built on the peaks, and when populations began to inflate, massive floating metropolises were constructed. The only way between these cities are aboard the airships that travel across the world, ferrying passengers or hauling cargo to the corners of the planet. You are a lone merchant, having just set out on the month long journey to the capital city of Borealis. It's only after a day of the journey is passed that you discover a stowaway in the cargo bay. A young, attractive woman who will do anything to get to the capital. What will you do with her? And is she worth the trouble?

Pairings:
Furry/Human
Father/Daughter
King/Elven Mage
Human/Android

Comics:
Justice League 3000*really craving this right now*
Superman/Wonderwoman
Red Hood/Batgirl

Games:
Tomb Raider
Fallout
The Last of Us

I'm open to other pairings as well, if there's any other pairings or ideas you have just let me know! I'd be happy to discuss them!

I would love to do the sci-fi plot or something Fallout themed! PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom