Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM dub-con to non-con. NSFW (updated 8/3/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaigen

Super-Earth
I have some updating to do. So check back over the next couple days.

Intro

I am straight. I don't care what anyone else identifies as. What someone else is into is none of my business. I don't care if my partner is a man writing as a woman. I just don't want my character to be playing against a male character. I'm comfortable writing men women and futas. Though am most comfortable writing as a man.

What I want

Alright. The few plots I've put up didn't garner much attention. So I reckon I'll just say that I'm up for about anything. I don't have a particular smut to story ratio. It all depends on what the story calls for. I will say that if it takes a months worth of writing to get to the smut I will get bored and end the story. So, modern realistic? Yes. The biker lifestyle? Yes. Criminals? Yes. Politics? Yes. Sci-fi? Yes, though I'm only well versed in the Star Wars universe and only do original characters. I do however entertain origional universes. Fantasy or high fantasy? Eh. Maybe under the right circumstances. Romance? Normally yes. But I am looking for something less than romantic right nkw. Corruption? Yes. Brutal rape? Absolutely.

I am a detail whore. I thrive on them. So while I'm not a grammar nazi Or anything like that please try to be as detailed as you can and give me something to respond to. My posts can be as short as two paragraphs or as many as twenty. It all depends on what the story calls for and what I'm given.

I don't generally make up pairings. Who the characters are and what they mean to each other depends entirely on the plot. So if there is something you've wanted to do then just suggest it.

Kinks
I am not into anything that violates the site rules. Anal vore cock vore or unbirthing do not interest me at all. I've done pregnancy in the past. But it wasn't really my thing. So any potential plots involving it couldn't revolve around it.

I need to update the links. A lot do not work

Some of my favorite kinks include but aren't limited to rough throatfucking, lots of cum, tit fucking,anal, bondage, knife play, size play and big dicks, Piss play

No. Just cause they're Some of my favorites does not mean I require them.

Settings
Right now I am primarially interested in modern realistic dubcon or noncon with some BDSM elements. Though may entertain ideas for something else.

Disclaimer
Lastly. If we decide to write together then great. I will always try to let you know if it's going to be a little while till I can respond. I expect the same respect from you. Unless we established that posts will be infrequent while setting it up, if I haven't heard from you in three days I will prod you. And if I haven't heard from you in a week I will block you. I really dislike expending time and energy developing something just to be ignored. I won't do it to you. So don't do it to me. If you suddenly loose interest. Or don't like the way I write. Just let me know. I will do the same.

characters
My likes for women change sometimes. But rarely will I not enjoy a huge set of sweater pillows. So I figured I'd throw up a few women for face claims. Though please remember, while I do like ink, I'm probably not gonna want to play against a woman with purple hair and a neck tattoo if we are doing a boss Secretary story. So please keep the type of woman proper for the story. As for my characters, I do not play submissive men. Though will often build their looks based on what my partner wants. .

Busty
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11

Athletic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Petite
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11

Inked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Requesting plots. Reconstruction era? (updated 1/14/16) NSFW

Added additional face claims and what not.

RE: Anything from dark romance to brutal rape NSFW updated 7/1/16

Bump with a little edit.

RE: Anything from dark romance. NSFW (updated 8/5/2016)

Bump for update.

RE: Anything from Romance to rape. NSFW (updated 8/10/2016)

Bump. Some of the links are dead. Im working on updating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom