Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F/F or Fu/F (transformations wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm 25 year old female role player, I tend to lean towards the submissive or switch role as that's how I am personally and it is easier for me. I can occasionally be dominate but have to be in the right mood for it. I like my rps to be anywhere from dark, dirty and taboo to cute and cuddly. As for settings I like to stay away from cannon material as i never feel like i can do it justice and limits my character. I am open to playing any race or species . I try to write a paragraph as the minimum and will do my best to match what is given to me.I consider myself an open person and will try anything once though there are a few things I won't do. my hard limits are
1 underage characters as rules state
2 being pregnant/knocked up, idea just ruins mood and setting for me
3 drug use/smoking, don't use them and have no interest in them
4 I only rp in third person, I personally find *I walk over to you* harder to write and grab my attention. Please stick in third person switching from third to first makes it hard for me to follow
5 Death and extreme violence
6 One line responses listed twice as it seriously kills all enthusiasm for the rp

Personal rules.

Only play on this site , don't use instant messenger as I find them harder to keep track of.

RE: looking to play (F/F, F/M, F/H)

Mixing things up

Been craving an rp where I play as either a male that is transformed either through science or magic into a woman and has to live that way for a while or permanently

More romance focused ideas

FXF

Romea and Juliet

Modern twist on the play from Shakespeare where the main characters are the daughters of two CEO's from rivaling companies that started from a few generations back. One of the families being new money and the other old.

Teacher's pet

A student and teacher rp where a popular teacher becomes newly single after catching her fiance cheating her with another woman. Not ready to go back into the dating world she focuses her life on her work growing a bond with one of her favorites

plots
Fu x M

1) School Trap : There's a girl around the school that all the boys know about as she dresses like a tease and never seems like a challenge to bed. Despite that she is single as the rumor about her scare of the boys as some claim she has a dick and prefers to be the dominant one in the bed. Of course those who did sleep with her will never admit to what happens.

For this thinking either a new kid shows up and goes for her not knowing the rumors or a current student is dared to take her on a date and get pics to settle the rumors once and for all.

F x M/any

Fallout 4: Usually tens to stay away from cannon universes and characters as I prefer using my own character and crafting a world with someone.

1) Early years, I would like to do an rp based around the idea of the mod Frost where it has only been a few years since the bombs fell and society is crumbling under the anarchy and radiation.

2) New around here, second idea would be one character being from a vault and left either to find a part to save their home or it was failing and risking the wasteland was a better idea then waiting around for death.

Odd Pairing: It's been a while since Anthro species have become a more come sight in cities and began to mingle with the human populace. In the beginning it was rough with some sections of cities being segregated. But over time the two have come closer and began to mix with better results a few generations down the line. Though dating and one night stands are still mostly looked down on.

For this looking for a more romantic vibe with the two of our characters having to hide and overcome the standards society has for what they deem normal

Leopard Wolf Bunny

Dream World: Have two ideas for something based loosely around nightmare on elm street where one character has the ability to enter dreams either through magic or super power. While they have only used this to observe they soon learn that they can control the dreams and anything that happens to the dreamer happens to their physical body. Idea one the dream controller has been picked on most of their life and has finally snapped after being pushed too far. They begin to enter the dreams of their bullies to get revenge.

Second Idea more romantic and not as forced. The dream controller has always had a crush on someone but there's two major problems. One they don't know that they exist and they are already seeing some one. They enter the dream of their crush trying to break them up and also make them self seem like the ideal lover.

Now introducing : She told herself it was just to get through school like so many other girls had said when they were hired to work at a strip club. She had tried every other job but with her only skills being a small background in dancing and cheer leading it was the perfect fit. She didn't like the idea of it but was desperate for money to stay in school and with it being an upscale location she didn't risk seeing anyone that would know her.
A)New stripper x Stripper
B) New stripper x VIP guest
C) New stripper x someone she knows (friend, crush, enemy etc.)

F x F

Queen of the Ring Down a dark alley lies the entrance to an underground fighting club that is unlike any other in the city. All the contestants are woman(or Futa) and the only way to win is to force your opponent to cum first. The victor gets a cut of the bets and the loser gets nothing except the shame of a loss.

Naughty Maid. (craving) A fairly well off couple hires a replacement Maid after having the last one quit to move on and live her own life. They decide to take a chance and hire a younger woman in her twenty's hoping the youth might bring some life back into the house. Though unknown to the husband the wife has become rather bored with her life both in and out of the bed and soon turns her sights on the maid eager to explore the fairer sex for the first time in a while. This can go either romantic with the wife seducing the maid or using her position to make her more into a slave to test and try all the things her husband won't even give a second thought to.

1) Living Doll (craving): After years of seeing her uncle a letter arrives informing her of his passing and being the only family left she is left all of his belongs including the house. After a week of cleaning it out and fixing it up she discovers a locked closet in the basement, curiosity sets in as she tries to find the key and see what is inside. To her surprise it is a realistic looking doll, despite the latex skin it feels warm to the touch. She takes it up stairs with the intent of selling it. Though slowly she learns that it is no ordinary doll as it houses the soul of her uncle's mistress who wants to make her the new pet.

2) Evil Step Sister (craving) : A few years passed since and MC's father has moved and begun seriously dating again. It's not for a few months later that she learns that he is dating the mother of one of her rivals who is a complete bitch towards her. After a few unsuccessful protest the two get married and the families merge in one house giving her no break from on of the few people she hates

Disowned Heiress: Ashley never knew a day of work or putting in an effort to get by in life as she was the heiress to a large hotel chain allowing her father to spoil her. She tried college for the fun of it and soon dropped out not even after a week of classes seeing no point when she would never have to work again in her life. Her mother had passed years back in an accident and her father moved on quickly taking in a variety of lovers but none lasting long enough to be concerned about. Until his recent girlfriend who was lasting a lot longer then she liked and even moved. Normally she could convince her father to dump them but this one was different as a threat to her cushy life. One day the two of them surprise Ashley by packing up her room and kicking her out to make her own way in the world. She knew it had to be the girlfriend's idea as her father would never dream of doing this. A while passes and Ashley is barely scrapping by working minimum wage jobs living in the bad end of town. She invites the girlfriend over hoping to convince her to make her change her father's mind and let her come back home. The girlfriend agrees to consider it if Ashley does everything she is told making her work for a a chance back at the good life.

F x Futa

Corrupting a symbol: Been craving a super heroine Rp where she falls to a new villain arriving on the scene. Once down she is captured to make sure that she will never have the chance to recover and keep fighting evil.

Pics for ideas/ characters

#7 (futa)

RE: looking to play (F/F or F/ Futa)

Send me a PM. I might be interested in playing with your Evil Step Sister idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom