Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This User Wants To Devour Your Writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PracticingMadness

Meteorite
I'm going to skip all the nonsense and get to the point. You'll get to know me if you want, and I prefer my efforts be applied to writing a role play. I role play via PM, Thread, E-mail, and Instant messenger.

What I do seek:
~Dominant/Top male characters OR equal male characters.
~Clever dialogue.
~100-300 word posts, interactive responses about 1-2 days a week- several responses throughout a day. OR 300-700 word posts, post at least once per week.
~Deviant stories.

What I don't seek:
~Weird fetish proposals; that's likely been rejected or ignored on numerous occasions by others. (Basically feet and similar)
~Lazy writing.
~I'm picky when it comes to stories, but I don't have many offs aside from bathroom stuff, milf, and some other unmentioned role situations- too much to explain, I'll let you know if I dislike a suggestion. Check my F-list below too.
~Typical 'Serving you.', master x pet stuff. It's boring, and I suck at it. It's one thing to feel like you own someone(that's fine!), and another to actually own someone.

Right, stories. I prefer to discuss a basic set up with a partner, start the role play and determine our compatibility after a few posts, and further discuss story ideas from there. I can't think of many things worse than plotting a story for days then the partner doesn't pan out, that's just me though.
The below ideas aren't much detailed, as I'd like to discuss them and leave options open, nothing is set in stone, and like creative input from my partners. I'm okay with consensual, non-consensual, rape, you name it- it depends on the story.

It's totally ok to offer a story or idea you have! or want to make a new story!

Untitled [I'm creative like that.]
Keywords: Vampire x Werewolf, Incest
Siblings are reunited after a long period of separation. Their parent's were a vampire and a werewolf, them the product and slightly mixed breed: she mostly vampire with some werewolf and him mostly werewolf with some vampire. Their blood attracts each other.

Kill Me Now
Keywords: MxF, FxF, Drama, Killers, Murder, Depravity
A young lady has been court ordered to see a physiatrist after a failed(obv) suicide attempt. It was all well for her that she was sent to a physiatrist, for it saved her life. Though, at the cost of other's.

Secret Library
Keywords: Mystery, Thriller
Someone has been writing, scribbles and notes, in books at the library. Someone writes back.

Bites Back
Keywords: Role Reversal
A young woman takes initiative to take revenge on her ex, through his brother, only the tables are turned on her.

Drawn Out Nights
Keywords: Addiction, Abuse, Drugs, Jealousy, Non-con, Relationship, Virgin
Girl has been dating a boy for a year or 2, innocent enough relationship, until the boyfriend secretly gets into drugs. He's been acting weird. At first, verbal abuse, then physical abuse- apologizing after and confessing his love for her. Then pressures her, tries to get her intoxicated and is sexually assertive.​

FLIST: Here. Just basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom