Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes I Feel Like A Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morathor

Supernova
About Me
Hello everyone. I go by Morathor or Lexx. I've been roleplaying for a little over a decade, but I've only gotten into erotic roleplay the past few years--since I joined Blue Moon. I've been lucky enough to take part in some really great roleplays here and I'm looking for more! I'm looking for female characters for non-con/dub-con roleplays, with at least some fantastic or sci-fi elements. Here's my f-list, which like the thread I have recently revamped.

Regarding my schedule--I work full time, sometimes overtime, so I'm usually only online between 8 PM and midnight, CST (GMT -5, in case that's easier for anyone). I can usually commit to a post a day, maybe more depending on how schedules fall into place. I prefer to roleplay over threads but am willing to do PMs.

About My Characters
As the thread title suggests, I'm looking to play a monster. Does that mean some kind of terrible creature, an alien or demon or werewolf? Well, it can, but more importantly, I want to play somebody with no empathy or capacity for love. They may be able to put on a convincing act of compassion or kindness, but it will only ever be to manipulate others for their own goals, or simply their entertainment. Or, maybe they'll be unapologetically cruel and selfish. I can take this concept in different directions, but the heart of the character will be the same.

Personality aside, I prefer to play males but am willing to try other genders for a good premise. I can fit the appearance of my character to suit my partner's preferences, since I know people have quite varied tastes.

Interests
While the f-list does cover a lot, I thought I'd add a few plot elements I'm really interested in using.
--Corruption: Playing opposite a character who is innocent, or better yet, heroic, and dragging them down into depravity.
--Betrayal: One character who has already been corrupted betraying one of their friends or allies to the villain. Play the traitor or the betrayed--or both, if you're so inclined.
--Secrets: A character who, in between encounters with a monster, tries to lead a normal life as though nothing is wrong. This works especially well in a school or work setting where their tormentor also attends/works.
--Parasites: A villain employing a parasite to gain control of their target. It could nest in the womb, be forced down the throat, or attach to the back or neck.

Pairings
I'm going to list some basic pairings, each with a couple of notes or ideas. These may have to do with setting, plot, or kinks; none of them are set in stone, they're just ideas that I think might work well with that pairing.

Vampire x Human
--The human could be a vampire hunter
--The vampire could have hypnotic powers, perhaps using them to force the human to keep their assaults secret
--The vampire could have an addictive bite, which gives them leverage over the human
--The human could be forced to find new victims for the vampire

Demon x Human
--The human could be a demon hunter or exorcist
--The demon may want the human's soul, and seeks to corrupt her with lust
--Alternately, the demon may want the human to bear its child
--The human could make a deal that she'll endure the demon's abuse and in return someone else (maybe everyone else) will be spared their cruelty
--Another deal might be that the human must overcome a series of challenges; win, and the demon will let them go, or perhaps let the human kill them, but losing costs the human their soul, freedom, or humanity
--The demon could impregnate the human but, rather than giving birth conventionally, the demon child will take over their body from within and turn the human into a demon

Demon x Angel
--As with the human, the demon might be looking for a mother for its child
--By corrupting the angel, the demon could by trying to make her fall/become a demon

Werewolf x Human
--The werewolf could alternate between psychological manipulation in human form and physical dominance while transformed
--The human could be bitten and gradually turned into a werewolf
--The human could be forced to go into heat (possibly as an early stage of becoming a werewolf herself)

Superhero x Supervillain
--This could involve a lot of superpowered brawls and rough sex, causing lots of property damage
--The villain could start attacking the hero in increasingly personal locations, ie villain's lair->public alley->hero's home
--The villain could be the first super-powered male born in a world where only women were believed to have superpowers; his abilities might also seem tailored to fighting other superpowers
--The RP could end with a gigantic brawl in the middle of the city and a public humiliation finale

Plots
More specific than the pairings, but these also offer a lot of variance so I'm going to add notes as above.

Dream Invader x Victim
A woman begins to have dreams about being raped by someone she considers an enemy. Unaware that her enemy is invading her dreams through magic/psionics/technology (as appropriate for the setting), she begins to question what they mean, what she desires and how she feels. When that enemy begins making advances on her in her waking hours, her confusion weakens her resolve.
--The victim could be a spy or undercover cop who has infiltrated the dream invader's organization
--The dream invader might gradually gain the ability to manipulate their victim's mind even while conscious, creating daydreams or hallucinations
--In the dreams, the invader might frequently tell the victim that they can only do what she wants them to do, reinforcing her waking uncertainty about her feelings and desires
--The victim may begin to have a hard time distinguishing dream from reality
--A bit specific, but I would love to have a scene where the invader is actually lurking in the victim's room while messing with her dreams, and she wakes up--only to be assaulted in real life, but not putting up much of a struggle because she convinces herself she's still dreaming
--Since dreams don't have to be consistent or possible we could explore more extreme kinks and scenarios here

Brothel Owner x Prostitute
In a setting where prostitution is legal, a successful brothel is secretly kidnapping people and turning them into prostitutes through magic or technology. This would focus on the conversion and training of a new prostitute.
--This would require both a physical and mental transformation; the mental could be a result of brainwashing and training
--Alternately, the mind could be transformed by a whole new personality with its own memories being implanted; the original personality might be struggling to retain control of their own body against this implanted personality
--The prostitute could be a cop or investigative journalist, or simply a relative of a missing person, who was snooping around

Kidnapper x Victim
There is a woman important enough to shape the fate of nations, but whatever power she wields--be it political or magical--is not something which she can use to protect herself. So someone manages to kidnap her, with the intention of bending her to their will and using her for their own ends.
--The victim's power could be political, possibly tied to marriage and inheritances
--The victim could be an oracle, able to see distance places and/or times
--The victim's power might be dormant and completely unknown to her
--The victim may be the incarnation of a deity or the embodiment of an abstract concept, and as her desires and loyalties shift, the world changes accordingly even without her actively doing anything
--The victim's power could be tied to her virginity, and her kidnapper must take it--or get her to give it up willingly--in order to acquire that power

Fandoms
I love to work in original settings with original characters, but there are also plenty of fandoms that appeal to me. These include, but are not necessarily limited to:

--Dragon Age
--Mass Effect
--Phantasy Star Online
--Star Wars (movie era or KOTOR era)
--Marvel Comics (or movies)
--Buffy the Vampire Slayer
--DC Comics
--One Piece
--Fairy Tail
--Bleach
--Gurren Lagann
--Soul Eater
--Durarara!
--Wakfu
--Seven Deadly Sins
--Kiznaiver
--My Hero Academia (I'm keeping up with the anime but haven't read the manga)
--YuGiOh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom