Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heart of Chaos (Krystal x Krovennan)

The meeting would be simple. Krystal had invited the high lord of the court of order to her mansion on the human side of the veil, taking in a constrained breath. The man himself, simply known as Caoilte (KOOL tcha) had always rubbed her the wrong way. The silver haired man had often made her feel as though she was a child unworthy of her status, despite the fact that his queen loved the younger queen as if she were her biological daughter. "oh, how I loathe doing business with him, but mother is to busy to see me." she admitted to no one in particular as she put her long dark blue hair into a braid. She set her crown on her head, taking one last look in her silver framed vanity mirror before slipping on her dark blue heels.

Krystal exited the room, walking down the long hall to her throne room. She let out a soft sound of reluctance as her mid-evil style dress dragged on the floor. Her heels only making a slight clicking noise as she walked up the dark blue and silver tiled stairs to her white gold caste throne. She sat softly, crossing her long pale legs as she waited for the lord to arrive. She hoped it would be as quick as possible. She detested having to spend to much time with the rigid man.

As if on cue, A tall handsome man entered her throne chamber, shoulder length silver hair moving into his face as he bowed. "Good morrow, Queen Krystal. Queen Fiona sends her utmost apologies that she could not be here in person to see you. She wishes that we make an agreement on what parts of the world you wish her to gaurd." he told her cordially, the obvious Irish brogue the man spoke in giving off a feeling of unease. He was scared of her.

It was often told through the courts that the queen of the dark court was a woman of great and terrible power. She had never been a full fae, that was true, but she held blood even more powerful within her veins. The blood of a goddess of old.

The whispers through the courts of her painted a story of true longing and terrible realization. When her consort had been killed, Krystal became enraged. It was blamed on none other than Adara, queen of chaos, and second in power only to Krystal herself. When she heard of this massive betrayal, the heartbroken and vengeful queen killed the Chaos fae. What she hadn't know at the time though, was that in doing this, she became the new chaos incarnate. She was now even stronger than even the queen of order. That is why Caoilite was even surer that he needed to kill her. No one fae should be that powerful in his opinion. He feared the worst.

Krystal gave him a cordial smile, motioning for him to rise. "Yes, lord Caoilite, i am aware. I beg you tell the queen i appreciate her fine offer, and wish for her to take over the human realms of the north, save that of New York. I will see to that place." she explained, watching as he write things down on a small tablet. while they stayed with the traditions, fae had progressed so that they now used technology. he nodded at her, saying his goodbyes before exiting, disappearing back to his queen in the realm of the fae. the agreement had been made. Now it was time for him to report and then plan. He wanted her dead, and soon.

James had little interest in his client's schemes, he was just a hired gun. A good hired gun no doubt, but he wasn't paid to get involved. That being said, the man he never got the pleasure of meeting in person wasn't very good at paying him for what he was paid for either, James' living conditions being less than affluent, a low-rent apartment in the sticks. The only thing worth real money he had was his chopper bike, rolling up the lane of some fancy estate the client was doing business in. As he drove up he saw a figure leave the mansion and get into an expensive black car, two other silhouettes already inside. James never saw the client himself, though he never really expected different. Some corporate bigwig with a reputation to protect, they never liked to be seen with a hired killer.

Pulling up outside the manor, James turned off the engine, watching the silhouettes talk with each other. Removing his helmet, James let out his long brown hair, scratching the mild stubble on his face from a need to be frugal with the razor. After a couple of minutes, two men, obviously other mercenaries, and amateur ones at that, stepped out, approaching James as the car drove off. One of them , covered in shoddy tattoos and opaque sunglasses approached him, sneering at his bike before he spoke.

"You the third guy?"

"You know I am, the client obviously told you. So what does he want?"

"Simple. Some lady lives in this mansion, and the boss had decided she needs to be indefinitely retired. He wants it done tonight, you capable of that?"

James took exception to this guy's attitude, but he knew blowing his head off in the middle of the target's driveway wasn't a good idea, so he swallowed his pride and replied, keeping his contempt out of his voice.

"Easily. See that hedgerow over there? Be ready there at 2am with some gear. We'll enter in through the second floor window. Either of you screw this up, we're all in for some rather hefty jail time."

Not waiting for a reply, James restarted his bike, driving down the lane, leaving the other two to their own devices. As James stopped by the entrance, he looked at the mansion again, unable to shake the idea that he'd been there before. As if on cue, James' mind was flooded of imaged of the mansion from rolling hills, looking different, as if it had only been built a little while ago, and the sound of a woman laughing next to him. He shook his head clear of the though, and left, preparing for tonight's job.

Krystal had never trusted Caoilite, so when she felt people with ill intention on her property, she wasn't surprised. she was very perceptive when it came to her home, which she and her late husband Xander had built themselves shortly before the start of WWI. What she didn't realize was that one of the people who had the ill intentions was the reincarnation of the man she had loved so deeply she could barely go on after his murder. She rolled her eyes. "so, he finally had the balls to try it" she said derisively, not extremely worried about it. While she was fae, and did have a sensitivity to iron, it would not kill her. The goddess blood running through her veins would more or less protect her from its fatal effects.

Krystal sighed softly as she laid on her king sized heart shaped bed, thinking of her deceased husband. She missed him more than words could explain. she held a star shaped locket in her hands as she looked out to the stars. She could see his zodiac sign in the sky. He had been a leo. Such a brave man her Xander had been. She often still cried over him. She frowned a little as she laid there, taking one of her hands off her locket to grab a box of pocky from her bedside table. The pretty fae woman had found that it made her feel better when she was sad. Today was especially sad though, because it was now after midnight and the now the official anniversary of Xander's murder.

2am rolled by, James walking up, leaving his bike in a safe place to avoid noise. The other two were already on the outside of the hedgerow, climbing and window removal gear ready. The three crept up the garden, avoiding any security as they identified a rook on the second floor that was empty, only a couple of doors down from Krystal's room. Firing cables into the roof above the window, the trio climbed up quietly, the Sunglasses guy from before immediately setting to work, cutting a hole in the window large enough for him to reach through and grab the window latch, opening the window and all three stepping in.

The mission from here was simple, load up, storm the woman's room, kill her, and leave. James unholstered his weapon, a double-barrelled sawn-off shotgun. Not the quietest of weapons, but it would ensure the job was done. The other two got out guns and knives of their own, everyone setting up with naught but the soft clicks of clips being loaded to be heard. With the weapons ready, Sunglasses opened the door with a quiet creak, checking to see if anyone was acting as security. James felt dizzy, leaning on the window to steady himself. Sunglasses, seeing the opportunity to feel superior, forgot his mission for a moment and walked over to James.

"Hey buddy, you getting tired? Past your bedtime? I told you to handle this, if you aren't up for it, we got orders from the client to kill you. Well, he didn't say it exactly, but he implied it when he said eliminate all obstacles. So you gonna be a good boy huh? Or do we gotta discipline you?"

Sunglasses grabbed at James' hair, James, still dizzy, lashed out, pistol-whipping Sunglasses with his shotgun. In his dizzy stupor though, James hit too hard, sending him crashing into a shelf, several vases crashing to the ground loudly, loud enough for the target to hear. Cursing, the second guy decided enough was enough and charged James with a Bowie Knife. JAmes put up his arm to block the implement, flipping the guy over his body and into another shelf, creating more noise. Sunglasses got up, aiming a gun at James, who stepped in, pushing the gun to the side as it fired several shots, narrowly missing the third man. James was in a fight for his life, the target would come later. Security seemed light, he wasn't even sure there were any guards. This lady was clearly very sure of herself to go without protection.

Krystal wasn't sleeping. She never could on this day, not even the night before. She let out a soft sigh as she got out of bed, wearing only a skimpy dark blue neglegee. She ran a hand through her long blue hair, startling as she heard noises coming from a few doors down. It almost sounded like she'd left the surround sound on and an action movie played.

The sounds intriuged Krystal and she silently travelled through the rooms, landing just as a gun shot could be heard. She rolled her eyes. She was a better assassin than the two idiots the third man fought with. In a gesture of her wrist, the firplace roared to life, and her dark chuckle could be heard. She smirked, the room, lluminated just slightly from the fire. She hid in the shadows, watching with interest. "Well, those two are useless" she thought to herself, only getting quick glances of the third man.

Krystal was intruiged by the third man though, who seemed much more capable than the other 2. He seemed to be be the leader despite the obvious mutiny. The one who fired the shots seemed to be the reason for the scuffle, while the more experienced man seemed to just be defending. They both needed to die. She would keep the other alove though. She liked him. Something about him reminded her of Xander

James pushed back as the fireplace came to life, seemingly by itself. Taking advantage of the distraction, James held his shotgun in reverse, swinging the weapon like a club and breaking Sunglasses' sunglasses, which he still was wearing for some stupid reason, and fired, a loud boom ringing out as the shot buried itself in his back, the third man got up and tried to charge James, but his efforts merely got him thrown into the wall opposite, making James take notice of the target watching them. He took aim at her, not knowing what to do. AS he looked at her, his mind was once again filled with flashbacks, this time of the target, talking and smiling with him, as well as less public acts in the dead of night.

Snapping out of it, James kept his aim on her, seeing the third man get up. Knowing that the third man would most definitely kill him, if not reveal the scuffle to his client, James made a fateful decision, quickly changing his aim to the other man and firing, the second shell blasting him back against the wall, blood pouring from his chest. Looking back to the woman, James' face was illuminated by the light, the spitting image of Xander, if a little rougher. Taking a look at the shotgun, realising he would have no time to reload, James tossed it aside and raised his hands in surrender. Something about here triggered something in him, and he was determined to find out what. So it looked like instead of killing this woman, he was now surrendering and as a result, defecting to her.

So much for the paycheck.

Krystal let out a dark chuckle as the lights came on in the room, and she walked closer. "Well, that was quite a show. Those two were pretty inept. Such rookies." She said flatly, sort of pushing his hands down with her dainty blue painted fingernails. There were no need for such formalities here, especially not with him. She smirked wickedly, though there was an unreadable emotion laced with it as she looked at him. It was almost as if Caoilite had been cruel enough to pay the man who looked most like her consort to kill her. Fae were suckers for irony.

"No need to be so formal. I wouldn't have killed you anyway. You interest me to much. Such skill. Almost as if I taught you myself." Krystal nonchalantly explained, watching him, her long hair and negligee blowing in the wind coming from the vandalized window. He would be a perfect addition to her court. The fae's asassins.

Krystal walked around him a few times, eyes looking him over as her bare feet slid a bit on the dake blue shag carpeting. With a flick of her wrist, all that was broken in the fight became new again, and she straightened a painting on the wall. "How curious, for you to show up to kill me this morn. The morning of the murdrr of my consort." She told him, pointing to the man in the painting next to him. The looks were uncanny.

For a moment, James didn't even register the uncanny resemblance, too taken aback by the magical powers she exhibited. His client had gotten him involved with something way over his head, and had he not seen it, he would not have believed it. When she pointed out her consort, and James finally realised the resemblance, he clutched his head, another flashback coming through of shaving in a mirror, the man facing him a perfect resemblance to the painting.

Snapping out of it for a second, James looked to the target, she was a beautiful woman, and so strangely familiar, yet right now, he was seemingly in a position where he was face-to-face with a very powerful individual indeed. He had best keep any barbed tongues quiet.

"I had no idea about your...consort. In truth, I had no idea what I was getting into, more than I realised it seems. My client merely requested you dead, promising payment for the deed. Seeing as that's clearly no longer on the table, what do you intend to do with me? Or are you already doing something with these visions in my head? If you're tormenting me because you're worried I'm going to turn back to my client, you needn't worry, he clearly intended I don't come back from this if he put me up against you. Makes my contract with him obsolete."

Krystal watched him curiously, noting he seemed to be having a flashback. She gave him a small smile. "My consort was a good man. It is a shame that he was murdered." She admitted softly, hand softly stroking the painting slightly. She was certainly curious of this man, this assasin? She didn't know anything about him. This needed to be remedied.

Krystal let out a soft chuckle, smiling at him. "Well, my dear, dear would be assassin, I intend to get to know you. Like I said, you interest me." She nonchalantly said with a shrug, snapping her fingers and a few chairs appearing by the fireplace along with some tea and cookies. She sat down by the fireplace, taking a sip of tea, and smiling again at him. She gave him another curios look, tilting her head in a sort of dramatic manner. "Vision in your head? My forte is illusion, but I do not hold power over the mind. What is it you see?" She asked, and he would be able to see the quiet look of hope in ber glacial blue eyes if he were perceptive.

"Please, sit. Tell me about yourself. Tea and cookies here if you like." She told him, simply relaxing in the chair, paying no mind to the fact that he had technically been sent there to kill her. How ironic it was that the man sent to kill her could possibly be the man that she once called consort.

James did not know how to react to the situation. It had seemed she had spared him from jail time at least, but now she was asking him to sit in a chair she had literally pulled out of thin air, who knew what she had planned. Tentatively sitting down, James faced the barely covered woman, thinking against having the tea for now.

"Well. I suppose I should start at the beginning. My name is James, mercenary to the wealthy. I hunt bounties, protect officials, and kill high-interest targets. At least, I did. Considering the circumstances, I suppose I'm now at your service. I don't know why my client aimed to kill you, and frankly, I didn't worry about it when I was given the job. This room alone is larger then my apartment, I can hardly afford to be choosy.

Other than that. there is little of note. I suppose you could ask me questions, if you're really curious."

James would have been leering over this lady's hardly covered body by now, were it not for her powers and the two dead individuals right next to him. Dead bodies tended to harm the atmosphere for him. His attention was immediately moved from that however when she spoke about illusions. She claimed to have no knowledge of them, and if that was so, what was causing it? James became as intrigued about the situation as she was, and he figured there was no point in holding back now, see hoe far down the rabbit hole went.

"I see snippets of someone else's view. I see this mansion, newer, and hear someone laughing. I see you walking with me, talking with me. I...I see a face in the mirror, me, but not me."

James had made sure at that pause to bite his tongue from mentioning the more exciting things he had seen. No need to offend someone who could probably incinerate him in seconds.

Krystal snapped her fingers once more and the bodies disappeared, along with the blood that came with it. She made a disgusted face, though she scrunched her nose in a way that was very cute. "That much blood should be be saved for the dojo." She said, taking another sip of her tea to make herself feel better. She knew he likely feared her, and the pretty fae woman was quite saddened by that. She really wasn't all that threatening.

Krystal listened with curiosity as he told his story, her heart breaking for him. It seemed like he had a hard life if he ended up becoming a mercenary for a living. It was curious, all this. Could he really be Xander's reincarnation? She was determined to find out, even if she knew that only time would tell.

Krystal watched him curiously as she listened to him explain the visions he was having, and she was mulling it over in her mind. She took in a deep breath. "My late husband and I built this place just before the start of WWI. There is no possible way you could remember tha." She explained, walking over to the bookshelf and pulling out an album. It held full color digital photos of her and Xander, keeping an eye on the house as it was being built.

Krystal let out a soft sigh. "I am much older than I appear, if you were wondering." Her tone was a mix of embarrassment and annoyance as she spoke, pale cheeks showing tinting a light pink. She had always been very self consious consious about her age unless visiting with her uncle or her dear friend the queen of order. Fiona had practically raised her, so she ofter refered to her as "mother" even if she knew her true parentage.

James watched her walk across, stealing a glance at her body as she walked to the bookshelf. She was exceptionally beautiful, and it made it all the more jarring to think of the power she wielded, and her age when she mentioned it, he probably seemed like a child to her. He saw that she was very much in love with this consort of hers, and the resemblance between them made him wonder why she really chose to spare him. But he figured it was best not to pry for now, see what happens.

"Speaking of homes. Now that my client hasn't heard back, he'll assume the mission was a failure. If I return to my apartment, I'll most likely be killed to tie up loose ends, and by tomorrow, it'll have been sold off and it's contents auctioned, not that there was anything of worth in it. I suppose now my living arrangements are up to you, Miss...?"

James watched her as she flicked through the photo album. He decided for now, sleep was needed, then he might be able to fully appreciate his situation.

Krystal looked contemplative as she looked through the album, looking up at him as he spoke. "Krystal. Just krystal. I tire of formality. You could stay here if you like. They probably won't think to look in the house of the woman you were supposed to kill." She admitted, just watching him. He was the spitting image of Xander, and she could tell that they had been fated to meet. Things were going to get interesting from here on out.

Krystal played with a lock of her long blue hair as she sat in the chair, twirling it around her slim painted finger. She smiled softly, but ther was an emotion there that he would not be able to read. "You should know, that I decided to spare you before I saw your face. You intruiged me from the very start." She told him, free hand putting the dainty white china cup to her lips for another drink. The queen was suddenly very thirsty. Soft music began playing in the room as she sipped, her eyes closing as her favorite song sung by michael Buble came through small speakers in each corner of the room.

Krystal smiled softly, breathing in deeply as she remembered. Xander and she had often danced to this song. She swayed back and forth in the chair, eyes once again closing. While the pretty fae woman had progressed from this type of music into something with harder beats and an electric guitar, she couldn't help but smile every time this song played. It was almost like the words were the story of she and Xander himself.

James watched her sway to the music. She seemed lost in the tune, probably reminiscing. He leaned back, watching her get lost in the tune. He didn't want to interrupt her moment, so he merely sat there, getting a better look at her as she sat down. her negligee left very little to the imagination, which James hardly was opposed to. If she wanted to kill him, she'd have done so by now, so he figured for now, just do as she says, see how it goes. He took a drink of the tea himself, not wishing to appear rude. Mulling over what she said about him intriguing her. Now that was something he had to learn more about if he was to come out of this for the better.

"Intrigue you? How do you mean? And thank you for letting me stay. I'll have to get my bike in the morning, for now I'll find a room to stay in."

Krystal looked contemplative again for a moment before she spoke. "Well, the way you fight for one. It was very graceful despite the situation. You are much like a fae in the way you hold yourself as well. I wanted to know more about you." She explained, sipping her tea. She was still kind of nervous about him, even if she could sense that he would not hurt her. It was an odd kind of sense of security he ilicited, and found herself wanting to just walk over to him, snuggle closely and not leave.

Krystal gave him a soft smile, her pale cheeks tinted pink just slightly. "You could sleep in my room with me if you like? Truthfully though, you'd be helping me. I am absolutely terrified of sleeping alone." She admitted, and look on her face showed she wasn't lying. She had lived 2 millennium, and seen alot of death in her time on this earth. Sleeping alone caused her vivid nightmares of Xander's murder, and she couldn't handle that, especially not today of all days.

A moment or two later, a tall figure walked into the room, rubbing his eyes as he stood next to Krystal's chair. "Mommy, its 4 am, what are you still doing up? This isn't good for you." The tall man said, and James would be able to see him in great deatail. The two of them could pass for identical twins if it weren't for the man's bright blue hair that matched his mothers. Krystal smiled softly, stroking his cheek. "Its the anniversary of your fathers death, sweetness. You know I don''t sleep much on this day." She replied with a sad smile, pulling him closer to her. She was always very handsy on this day. She needed her little Xander Jr.

James would never consider his movements to be graceful, but if it reminded Krystal of this "fae" then he guessed he must have been doing something right. Her offer to sleep in the same room as her was as if she was reading his thoughts whenever he glanced at her body, which unnerved James at the very real possibility of that, but he made sure not to show it. She probably just meant a chair or something.

"If you're alright with me sleeping in the same room as you, then I accept your offer."

James was going to continue when the man walked in. Hearing his say Mommy was jarring for a moment, until he remembered she was probably more than old enough to birth his grandfather's grandfather. While they both looked the same, they were clearly polar opposites. James sitting in jeans and a biker jacket, with this man still calling Krystal Mommy. This was going to be an interesting, and awkward, next few minutes.

Krystal chuckled slightly, but this time it was warm and melodic. She smiled at him. "Good, good! It shall be nice to have someone to sleep with again. Usually I ask my butler to do it, but he's out of town right now " she explained, running a hand through her long blue hair. Her whole body seemed to relax at the thoght of not being alone, taking a sip of tea as she smiled at him. She blushed softly. "My bed is plenty big enough for the both of us." She added, a small smile curling her face.

Xander hugged his mother, for the moment paying no real mind to the man in the other chair. While he was close to 75 years old, he still kept to most of his childhood ways. The man held 4 different doctorates and v was basically a genius, but put him with his mother, and the man doted on her. He was a bit of a mama's boy, but that came from the strong emotional bond they shared. She had raised him aĺone.

Xander finally turned his head to face the man in front of his mother. "Its not possibe. Fae don't reincarnate!" He exclaimed, giving both James and his mother a look of pure confusion. Krystal gave her son a smile. "Its old magim ny dear, weaved likely by your grandmother from beyond the stars. He is amnesiac though." She expained, simply smiling at james curiously.

James blushed almost in unision with Krystal's smile. She wanted them to share a bed, not moments after he'd came to kill her. It wasn't exactly going to be a successful attempt, but still. Krystal's conversation with her son flew over James' head, but he made out the gist of it's meaning. Still, it seemed that the ordeal was confusing the man, and James saw it best to maybe stand back and let the two who knew about these things better work it out. Placing the tea down, James stood up, looking to Xander Jr before turning to Krystal.

"I get the feeling you need to explain some things to him, so if it's alright, I'll leave you both to sort this out. I should be able to find my way around no problem."

James walked past the two, seeing the open door a couple doors down, making James assume this was Krystal's room. As he entered, it certainly seemed lived in, the heart-shaped bed, freshly gotten out of, made that seem all the more likely. Finding a corner, James removed his jacket and boots, hardly wishing to sleep fully-clothed. His body was well sculpted from his line of work, if lined with small scars all over from the less-successful adventures. Taking off his belt and jeans, James was left in a pair of grey boxers. He felt it polite to wait for Krystal to return before actually tying to sleep in her bed. He felt a rush of blood at the idea of being next to her in that bed, but shook it off. There was a lot to think about before worrying about what was under that negligee.

Krystal smiled lightly at him, while Xander watched the other man with intense curiosity. It was no secret the two had interest in him. She gave him a small nod before she spoke, moving her hair from her eyes. "Of course James. Thank you for understanding." She replied, watching him walk away before closing her eyes a moment.

Krystal let out a soft sight of longing, one her son knew all to well. "He's the spitting image of your father, Xander. I don't think it was coincidence that he was the one that was asked to kill me. Wether Caoilite realizes it or not, he's just signed his own death warrent. Fiona does not miss anything that goes on in the human realm." She explained, letting out a soft sigh. She stretched in her chair, waiting for her son to start scolding like he might one of his pediatic patients, but instead one simple question came from him. "Do you think he'll remember?" He asked, twirling a lock of his shaggy blue hair. He had never encountered anything like this. She kissed her son's head, though she looked like she wasn't quite sure.

"I don't know, sweetness, but I hope so. If he really is who we think he is though, i hope its fast." She replied, walking towards the door. She was ready to relax with him in her bed, and when the door closed behind her, xander clenchwd his body. "Din't hurt her okay?" He thought, going back to bed himself.

James stood up when Krystal entered her room, more out of habit than anything else. His grey boxers were all he wore, seemingly in keeping with her negligee's theme of little to the imagination. James watched her enter, doing his best to keep the slight tightness in his pants from getting any tighter, keeping it from her notice. Moving to the other side of the bed seemed like a good idea to James as she closed the door behind her.

"A son? I know I look like your consort Krystal, but you didn't tell me there was a son who is probably older than me involved. Any more surprises I should know?"

James sat at the edge of the bed. He didn't want to just climb in first, it would seem rude, and strange. Though to be fair, the whole day had been one strange ride after another. For now, James kept to his wait-and-see policy, leaving Krystal to decide what he would be doing while he gained his bearings.

Krystal ran a hand through her hair as she walked towards the bed, sitting with a bit of s thud. While graceful, when the woman was emotionally worn out, it showed in her actions. She looked at him. "Those visions you're having? I think they might actually be past life memories." She replied, her tone implying she didn't think hebwoulf believe her. In truth, she wasn't even sure what she believed, but the signs were there. Could he really be her Xander returned to her?

Krystal's keen vision had not missed his beginning of an erection, but she chose to ignore it. She didn't want him to think she was trying to seduce him. While it was true that fae are very sexual creatures, she didn't want him to think badly of her. She would help only if asked, believing herself to already be stepping into his personal space to much already.

James took a second to process what she just said. Previous life? Was that the reason for the intrigue? She believed he was her consort reincarnated? Suddenly the visions took on a new meaning to him, remembering what he saw each time. Then, as if on cue, James got another, nearly falling off the edge of the bed as he saw Krystal, in this very bed, roaming her hands all over him. James' erection grew quickly, becoming very obvious as his boxers stretched to accommodate the growing bulge. James snapped out of the vision a moment later, trying very hard to not bring notice to the tent in his boxers, blushing hard regardless.

"I suppose that would explain a few things."

Krystal nodded. "Yes, it certainly would." She said simply, tilting her head in curiosity as she watched him. It looked as though he was experiencing another vision. It was hard to ignore his growing bulge, and she let out a small sound that was a mix of curiosity and longing. She had pretty much been celibate since Xander's death, and for a dark fae to go without sex that long was a rarity indeed. They hungered for sex like the lion hungered for the antelope.

Krystal ran a hand through her long hair, making another small sound as her pale cheeks tinted pink. "Do you want some help with that?" She asked, pointing to his erection, the small inviting yet shy smile on her face showing everything and nothing.

James took a moment to process what Krystal asked. On the one hand, he was just getting used to the fact that she'd revealed she thought he was her dead husband come back to life, and now this. James was unsure how to deal with all of this, this morning he was merely on another job, now Krystal was standing in front of him, asking if he wanted her to help with his erection. However, on the other hand, James felt a real attraction to her whenever he looked at her, her body barely covered by her negligee, with the visions filling in many of the gaps. Perhaps if she was his wife from another life, it wouldn't be so strange to act like it. With strange being a relative term now, James gazed at her body, a little more openly than before, his eyes travelling up her legs, across the shape of her breasts beneath the cloth, and up to her face. before he could think any more, James tentatively nodded.

"Yes..."

Krystal smiled at him, moving closer to give him a soft kiss, stroking his cheek. "Alright." She murmured sensually, running a free hand down his chest. She noticed the stubble on his face as she touched it with her lips, trailing the kisses further down. She nipped at his neck playfully before continuing down, kissing him all the way down to his boxers. Her touches were as light as a feather, slowly pulling down the fabric of his shorts, stroking him with her free hand. He was bigger than Xander had been. She lightly stroked his erect cock, her other hand gently kneading his balls. She only wished to give him pleasure, even if she were curious about what might happen after. Could this shake free even more memories, confirm her suspicians? She wasn't sure, but now only time would tell.

Back
Top Bottom