Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dragons Harem (Daxxel x OoAkemioO

ooAkemioo

Planetoid
The treaty had been going well; Tori had signed his part and was conversing with nobles from the other country in a bit to show his honest decorum towards their peaceful resolve. However, the calm didn’t last as a rumble quaked from beneath and the sound of men raging echoed. A knight grabbed his arm leading him from the ancient citadel that was being used; then all went black.

Upon waking some odd hours later, the male found himself in a position he’d never been in before. He was naked, suspended from the ceiling of some dark room by thick ropes that bit lightly into his skin. Skin a shade of mocha, and wild amber eyes peered about until another realization dawned and the creature let out a moan. Buried deep inside him was something foreign, and to make matters worse he could feel another’s flesh against his own. They were bound together, a single dildo shared between their asses; his hard cock begged for release and another wriggle caused him to whine. "W-Who... Where are we?" he whined, trying not to, but still moving causing another piercing pleasure to surge through him.

"W-Who are you?"

A deep chuckle escaped as lights turned on, revealing the two princes to be in some bondage dungeon. A glass wall separated a small group of watches, while a single male stepped forward. Kasial prince of the dragon kin, his naked frame was scaled in beautiful white with splotches of black, a long mane fell from his head while a semi hard cock, curved and ridged hung from a scaled sheath. "Welcome... To your new home loves..." he spoke, pressing a button which caused the dildo within the two to move quickly with body quaking vibrations. "You two are henceforth my pets... otherwise..." he motioned to a screen showing imagery of the capitals of both nations. "Your families get vaporized... questions?"

Kaleb sat at the table discussing foreign issues with one of the delegates and a particularly dull nobleman that his father sent along. Suddenly the ground shook and the sounds of war thundered around them. Kaleb stood and tried to run for a door but everything went black.

As kaleb slowly work his body felt cold and sore, his wrists and ankles felt tight and something was pressed tightly against him. Suddenly the other thing moved which caused a sharp pain to rocket through his body, but also a strange pleasure to surge to his groin. "What the hell is.." he said as he opened his eyes and realized he was suspended in the air buck naked and that the thing bound to him was the prince of the neighbouring kingdom "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" he shouted and tried to get away as a pale scaled dragon spoke to them.

"Do you have any idea who I am? I am the crown prince of Adriah, and I demand you release me!" he shouted at the dragon. Kaleb let out a yell as the dildo began to move inside him causing great pain but also making his aching cock throb and pulse begging for release.

"You are prince to a kingdom now held captive by our warheads..." his eyes grew cold, and he wandered to the male a sharp back hand to his face before he lifted him by the chin. "Or would you rather see Adriah wiped clear off the map?"

"W-What do you... Ah... Mean?" Tori’s eyes quaked as the dragons tail moved, curling around his erection and undulating. He whimpered, and gasped; much more receptive that Kaled seemed to be. It would be obvious that he had experienced this sort of thing, well at least the penetration before. "W-What... I..." he wriggled, a dazed look on his face as he felt himself grow so close. [coor=gray]"I mean... We are holding you two hostage so your kingdoms can do nothing. In the meantime... Unless you want us to go ahead and strike them down you two will obey me."[/color]

Kasial smirked, his lips nearing Kaleb before he took him in a dark, deep, and dominating kiss. His scaled claw moved to stroke the other’s chest, down to his waist; then grabbed hold and squeezed the throbbing erection. "Also... crown prince... I too am future heir to House Inava... Rulers of Demore the dragons den. Do you truly think you’ve any hope against the likes of us?" By now his erection was huge, easily thirteen inches of ridged dragon cock with what seemed to be a knot near the end.

"Now... Do you wish to feel me, or your fellow pet within you Kaleb... One of these cocks is going into that hole so best decide..."

Kaleb yelped as he was hit and then felt his stomach turn as he felt the dragon kiss him and his hand on Kaleb's chest. Kaleb tried to stifle a moan ad his cock was gruffly squeezed, pain and pleasure surging through his body more. "Fuck you!" he spat at the dragon when Kasial asked Kaleb to choose who would mount him.

"No dear, fuck you." A few buttons were pressed, and the two were reconfigured, Tori yelped as the dildo was removed, only to be replaced by Kaleb's cock. "Please... D-Dont make him mad." he begged, whining a little as his hips started moving. Meanwhile, Kasial moved to Kaleb's ass, poking a finger into the hole exploring the inside. "oh you are tight... I'm sure it'll hurt good when I slid this in..." after a moment he removed his finger and poked in the tip, allowing inch by inc of his ridged erection to enter until he had about six inches inside. Then he started to move his hips, slowly pumping so that another inch entered, and another; he'd do this until every ounc; minus his knot' was within.

Kaleb yelp as he was moved and the intruding object fell away. He held back a moan as his aching member pressed into the other prince's rear. Kaleb squirmed as the dragon's finger probed him and he screamed when he felt his hole forced open by the dragon's large cock. Every inch of the dick burned in Kaleb and he screamed louder when Kasial began thrusting, each thrust forcing his hips to thrust into Tori.

Tori gasped, trying to keep in rythem for fear of angering the dragon. Meanwhile, said dragon started to slide more and more into Kaleb until he was thrusting hard. "Scream little bitches, your mine now..." He smacked Kaleb's ass, then grabbed hold of Tori's cock and stroked it. "What do you think Prince Kaleb... You like having a divine dragon fucking you?"

Kaleb panted hard trying to control his reaction but would moan or yell if a thrust hit a spot inside him hard enough.

The dragon kept going, such a stubborn boy. Oh well; Kasial reared back then pushed in hard, knot forcing its way into the other's body as he began to spill pre. "Now you're mine" he kept moving, knot sliding around inside the other as his cock poked at the other's insides. Poor Tori could do nothing more than cry as he felt each thrust into Kaleb resound into him.

Kaleb Screamed as the dragon knotted him tears streaming down his face as he bit his lower lip to try and keep from screaming again

The dragon merely held himself there, filling the other up with thick seed. He had no need to release either of them anytime soon.

Smiling, he started to nibble at the human's flesh, pushing a few more times before smacking his ass. "Who said you could stop working those hips... Your friend needs release."

Part of Kaleb wanted to resist the dragon's orders but the other part told him to obey or it would be worse for him, so Kaleb tried his best to thrust into the other boy

Tori cried as he was thrust into; while the dragon's hips moved quickly to pound at Kaleb. Both creatures panted as the one in the middle was used to pleasure them.

Back
Top Bottom