Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(PLEASE CLOSE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I was discussing this idea with someone else and they weren't interested, but I thought it was too good to pass up, so hopefully you'll agree.

Basically, it's a scene based off of the Stephen King novella "The Long Walk" ... which has a very simple plot. Basically it's a bunch of teenagers that sign up for a contest where they walk as far as they can until they can't anymore. When they physically are unable to get up an continue, they're shot and killed. Pretty morbid, am I right? The winner is the boy who can outlast the final contestant and he's given anything he wants.

I had an idea for a spin off idea involving nothing but girls 16 years and older. It's called The 'Maternal' Walk...it's basically the same premise, but for each hours or mile or whatever the contestants get more and more pregnant. At the start of the race they're zapped with a "fertility ray" which makes them instantaneously pregnant...

So basically the girls are getting bigger and bigger, more and more pregnant as they walk...the ones that can't anymore aren't shot and killed, but they go into labor! Very humiliating, but I think it sounds very fun.

So I'm looking for another girl who wants to play a character (or a few) in my perverted contest? Any takers?!

I'd prefer to play this through YIM. My handle is Maiesiobreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom