Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Pantsu, Shimapan, or Buruma Lovers? (F/M most likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
I sure hope so. Because if so, this is the post for you!

Please do not reply here. Contact me through PM if you are interested. Thank you!

Pantsu / Shimapan / Buruma

Although I've seen many anime series over the years, I've never actually played a game / RP with anime-type themes. Of course, anime can cover a wide variety of genres, but you know what I mean.

As far as settings, I like almost anything except for "boring real world" or "boring real world high school." Most everything else is fair game. The setting will obviously be something we need to discuss, but until then, let's get to the purpose of the post:

I love anime with lots of panty-shots. The more the better. Video games like Dead or Alive (or certain Soul Caliber or Street Fighter characters) with skirts, showing off their panties when delivering bone-crushing kicks - now that's awesome.

So, that being said, no matter the setting (with the boring ones above being the exceptions), I'll be more than happy to play an anime pantsu girl for you!

I do have plenty of ideas, no matter the setting. For instance, I could see a fantasy setting being one in which females wear armor and skirts, with panties underneath (Queen's Blade is a good example). And for a really old school reference, something similar to Doris Lang's outfit from the original Vampire Hunter D would actually be pretty awesome. Her tunic/skirt isn't even long enough to cover her white panties, constantly showing off the seams of her crotch gusset!

In conclusion, I've wanted to play a role like this for quite some time - I'd love to be the female character jumping around in a short skirt, casually flashing her panties continuously. Let me be your anime pantsu girl!

Please PM for further discussion.

Also there are some references below. Considering the topic, I would say that these are NSFW.

I can't help but to think it's hilarious how some of these adorable panties look tiny in scale before being put on. The red ones come to mind, as do the striped ones just diagonally below. I bet those babies leave nothing to the imagination, LOL.

Pantsu!

P.S. If buruma are your thing, then I can accommodate you there, as well!

Buruma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom