Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family set up (looking for dom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
Your parents adopted me when I was two years old, and so we’ve been raised together as siblings. You’re two years older than me, and fiercely protective, always sticking up for me when kids at school gave me a hard time about being adopted. Your father’s really rich, and now that you’re seventeen, has started showing you the ways of his businesses which you are to inherit one day.

You’ve notice that for the last year or two your father has slowly become more and more controlling of me. He won’t let me out after school, go to any social events or make any friends, whereas you’re free to do whatever you want. It makes you feel a little guilty and often causes you to skip some social outing to stay in with me so that I’d be less lonely.

It’s been no secret that your parents have been estranged for years, and that your father is simply too busy to divorce and remarry. So a few months ago your parents told us that when I turn 15, I would become the property of your father. We are both horrified at the situation, but there was nothing I could do, as the day after he pulled me out of school to make sure there was no chance for me to run or tell anybody, and you have too much to lose. It’s the eve of my fifteenth birthday, with just one hour to go before midnight. I’m sat in your room sobbing my heart out in your arms as I’m scared to death.

Looking for someone to play both parts. The father for the dom, obsessive and perverse part, and the son as a brother figure and comforter (no sexual relations between these two) just an internal struggle as he loves her and can’t protect her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom