Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Auriel's Search For A Partner In The Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriel

Planetoid
Alright so as the title says I'm really craving a good apocalypse roleplay. If anyone else is interested I'd love to hear from you! My idea revolves around a zombie apocalypse, but I'm open to any ideas for other kinds of scenarios too!

My idea:
The world has been crippled by a virus that reanimates the dead, turning corpses into blood thirsty killing machines. Governments around the world struggle to control the spread of infection while people panic, rioting in the streets or trying to flee from the rising number of infected. The United States are no better off than any other country. Everything east of the Rocky Mountains has been abandoned, what's left of the government relocated to Los Angeles as refugees from the east flood the western coast. After two years the country has reached a stable point. The borders of the newly established 'Western American Union' are defended, and efforts to begin reclaiming territory have begun. My character is part of a detachment of soldiers sent out to sweep a small town a few hours past the border. Their orders are to clear out as many infected as they can while also identifying any usable materials to be brought back by a salvage crew. On the way to the mission the squads humvee crashes, leaving my character as the sole survivor. After waking in the wreckage of the crash she begins making her way to the town on foot, hoping to find a working vehicle to get back to the coast. Along the way she's trapped in a building by infected, and just when she loses all hope your character arrives, a survivor who's been living in the wasteland since the beginning. You save my character from the undead, giving her shelter in your home a few miles outside the town while I recover from the crash. The two of us begin to work together to stay alive, growing closer as the days and weeks go by.

Well that's my idea. If anyone's interested please send me a PM. I'd love to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom