Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step-Daddy, Uncle Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

After some fun role plays, I thought it time for me to put together a request thread of my own.

Having learned much in the last months, I feel more confident now about my writing, English not being my first language. Many thanks and kudos to my recent RP partners for that :).

But first, just a few things to bear in mind.

If you would like to role play with me, please send me a PM telling me what you're looking for/not looking for. Collaboration is key and I'm just as interested in fulfilling your fantasies as my own, so be honest.

No text speak/one liners, anime, furries, creatures etc. Strictly human males, please.

Generally, I've found I enjoy playing petite, younger characters, usually step-daughters/nieces who are totally innocent and trusting in nature. Their loss of innocence is entirely pleasurable and consensual, and never includes pressure. It's more about sexual curiosity, and gradual longing for exploration, than the overt attentions of her male partner. In fact, it is her playful innocence and sweet nature that cause the drama to unfold, along with her partner's greater awareness of the taboo nature of their mutual curiosity.

A slow build up, possibly romance, age play and a male partner who can sensitively take control are definite wish-fors. I am generally vanilla but keen to explore my submissive side with someone experienced enough to recognise I respond only to subtle submission play; not abuse, pain or rattling chains.

This would be a strictly one on one role play, so multiple partners aren't on the menu. However, sensuality, teasing, dirty talk, exclusivity and the gradual loss of innocence are. Of course I long to hear your needs and suggestions, so please don't be shy!

As F-lists tend to make my eyes water, I don't have one, but don't make the mistake of assuming I don't have my kinks. It's just they tend to be subtle and require a partner's sound understanding. Obviously, only an in-depth discussion of a proposed role play will determine whether both parties will find mutual pleasure collaborating.

I'm happy to play via PMs, but not skype/IM. Oh, and if you find real life demands we take a break, please tell me and don't leave me wondering. If you'd rather discontinue the RP entirely, then please have the courtesy to tell me straight. There will be no hard feelings and good manners are always appreciated!

Anyway, if any of the above interests you, please PM me with details of what you're looking for.

Finally, thank you for reading!

Deryn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom