Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some smut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Monster

Meteorite
First, a bit about me.
You may address me as Lucy, I'm 28, and I'm a psychologist. I've been roleplaying as long as I can remember, though how much I write depends on how much you write and how inspired I am. However, you can usually expect anything from a few sentences to 3 paragraphs.

My Rules
1. Try your best to be as active as possible. I expect you to reply at least once a week, and I expect you to hold me to the same expectations. Notify me If you won't be able to post or if you have lost interest in the roleplay.
2. One-liners are acceptable to me, though I will ask you to try to be a bit more literate.
3. Though I will urge you to contact me for one of the scenarios that I provide, I am more then willing to build one with you.
4. I roleplay almost exclusively submissive female characters, though I do want to roleplay with any gendered character. FxF, FxM, you name it, I'll do it.
5. I'll do most things, though I will never do anything scat related.
6. When contacting me about a scenario, please PM me with an idea you have.
7. I only roleplay through PM, though if you absolutely can't stand roleplaying through PM I will give you my email after all discussions of the plot take place.

Plots
These are a bunch of images that I would love to re-create. Please know that almost all of these are NSFW
1 (MxFxF)
2 (MxM)
3 (MxF)
4 (MxF)
5 (MxF)
6 (FxF)
7 (MxF)
8 (MxF)

I look forward to roleplaying with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back