Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Friendly Home Invader : Quick & Nasty Non-Con For The Literate Lady Of Leisure

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeRe

Supernova
I have a standard request thread over here, but this one is specifically for a singular type of RP. I would like to play out the ongoing adventures of a serial rapist, hunting and ravishing various women who catch his eye. These sessions would be short bursts in PM form, playing out the initial selection and attack. I intend them to be pretty much one-offs although more intense ones could play out over a series of days in real time. The goal is quality over quantity; a highly literate and very focused non-con RP with a lot of detail despite the brevity.

My F-list should cover any questions regarding what may transpire. I enjoy an exciting, imaginative partner who finds more to do in a non-con roleplay than just wriggle and squeal. Feistiness is most welcome, as is ready obeisance, and all things inbetween. What appeals to me with this whole concept is the variety of victims available, and always being able to keep things fresh. Too readily a rape roleplay lapses into repetitive boredom - that will certainly not be the case here. This is a two-way street however; I'm only interested in partners who are worth the trouble of debauching; I expect a fairly high level of literacy from you too.

Some ladies just like to guy to whisper filth in their ear as he screws them into a wet spot on the mattress; others want to be ridden harder than de Sade's Justine. Whatever you're after in the realms of random non-con, I'm sure I can deliver it.

They would be first-person for that right kind of intimacy. I do like pictures or similar, it shows effort in character development, although of course nothing beats a well-written description. We'd cover maybe a day or two of game time, culminating in the home invasion and its vicious results. The plan is a quick mutual thrill we can plan out over a few hours at certain time, and get the satisfaction of a done-in-one story.

I don't do messenger or YIM or the like. Sorry, I definitely understand the appeal, but I like to linger on the words and have an archive to enjoy later.

If you're a female RPer who likes attention paid to the little things and feels an itch that only a solid ravishing could scratch, then please drop me a line. Bring the persona of your choice to the table and perhaps she could become another notch on my rapist's belt.​

MajorUnkemptBengaltiger.gif

RE: Your Unfriendly Home Invader : Quick & Nasty Non-Con For The Literate Lady Of ...

GleamingSociableHornbill.gif

RE: Your Unfriendly Home Invader : Quick & Nasty Non-Con For The Literate Lady Of ...

Right now I have a real craving for a plot involving the rape of a stripper during a performance, inspired by a scene in the old anime classic Perfect Blue. It would require a particularly skilled and obliging partner who could manage a great striptease scene and write her way around a gangrape with energy and imagination. It's grossly self-indulgent, but then that's what we're all about round here! PM me if interested.

charlene.jpg

Your face here?

tumblr_mz5jatfwDZ1s90x9co8_500.jpg

(NSFW)
03.gif

NSFW
mavrin.jpg

RE: Your Friendly Home Invader : Quick & Nasty Non-Con For The Literate Lady Of Le...

My ideal lady would probably be the lovely Justine Joli

NSFW
tumblr_n70u28MMvv1qg8ft2o1_500.jpg

RE: Your Friendly Home Invader : Quick & Nasty Non-Con For The Literate Lady Of Le...

ImperfectGloriousBustard.gif

NSFW
tumblr_no7kje3ZkI1t3yq9eo1_500.jpg

NSFW
tumblr_nuvcfeJBW91tawgp6o1_500.jpg

Ever wondered why dragons grabbed all those maidens?

NSFW
316505%20-%20Enchanted%20Giselle.jpg

TenseSilentArabianoryx.gif

tumblr_nqjdn3omvx1s4jw4io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nv0ttwbY6s1riewm0o1_500.jpg

Ellery%20Queen%27s%20Mystery%20Magazine%20Feb%201950%20V15%20No74%20%5BM%5D%5BW%5D.jpg

Love this one
(NSFW)
tumblr_nws6gimR5U1uywdejo1_1280.jpg

NSFW
MilkyDigitalIvorybackedwoodswallow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom