Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PLL plots - (F x M) - (F x F) POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

redria17

Banned
Banished
I've given a few plots a try in the past, and I think that I can basically consolidate them into two main plots to see if people are interested in this. I'll lay out the details below, but in short, the first is a noncon/semicon scene with the end goal to be the eventual taming/breaking of one of the main characters. The second is a consensual scene where one of the main characters confesses being curious about having sex with Emily, the lesbian friend in the group.

Plot 1.) MxF or FxF - noncon or semicon
This takes place during the moment in the show, directly after being framed for and being found guilty of Mona's death. As they were being hauled off to join Hanna in prison, their transport had been forced off the road, and kidnapped by "A". Upon waking up, each of them had found themselves locked in a room identical to their bedrooms at home. Much to their horror, they were all being watched, as well as given orders on what to do, with repercussions should they disobey. However, once in this prison which "A" had created specifically for them, they discover that Mona is not only alive, but has been basically forced into servitude while having to pretend to be Alison.
It's from here that the scene would start. Basically, this would be an alternate timeline where "A" wins. In addition, the appearance and gender of "A" would also be up for negotiation, as we see fit. The idea would be that you could pick which of the five girls you'd prefer (Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Emily, or Mona), and we would write out a scene where the intentions of "A" are to dominate her into sex slavery. What happens to the other girls would maybe be mentioned as a passing detail, as the focus would be on the girl you choose and what happens between her and "A". The short of it being that escape would be impossible, and release highly unlikely - only should "A" choose to release her from sex slavery.

Plot 2.) FxF only! - consensual
This would be more of a side story than an alternate timeline or anything. This can go one of two ways. In the first version, one of the main characters (Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Mona, or Alison) would have either had a huge fight with their boyfriend, to the point of their relationship status being in question, and find themselves heading to Emily's house to just let off some steam. While venting about her fight with her boyfriend, there would be a moment where she finds herself holding hands with Emily, lock eyes, kiss, and from there it just takes off. In the second version, one of the girls would find themselves with a blooming curiosity to see what it's like to be with another girl, now that they have an openly gay best friend in Emily, who would certainly keep anything that happens a secret. After weeks or even months of hunting about her curiosity to Emily, perhaps having subtle hints turn into more overt ones, and potentially even begging on some level, Emily would eventually address it, possibly irritated that the girl thinks it's a joke or a phase or something, but once Emily's convinced that her friend truly wants to do this, they arrange a time to meet at her house, to talk things over, take things slow, and have sex.

RE: Pretty Little Liars plots - (F x M) - (F x F) POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5

Updated with actual plots

Bumping this because I think someone should do it! Not me, though. I don't do female characters all that well AND I've only watched an occasional episode of PLL out of curiosity. But all the above plots have potential that someone should explore. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom