Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mad God makes a dark proposal to a wealthy, neglected beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Tea

Planetoid
Elise lay in her bed, brooding. She and Jenic had just suffered through yet another fight. It boggled her mind, that man's stubbornness. Inside of her was a real need to simply work with him, to do what he wanted, and yet all he wanted to do was insist that he was right no matter what it did to her feelings.

Luckily, the girls had been asleep. They were the one reason, more than any other, that her marriage hadn't utterly failed so far in its scant three-year existence.

The bedroom was enormous. She was born rich, and in Jenic, she married rich. Everything in her life had been handed to her, whether because of her beauty—which Elise knew, with a great deal of haughty satisfaction, was immense—or her wealth. Men fell all over themselves trying to impress her. Aching for a touch of her flawless skin, for a whiff of the spicy scent of her effortlessly perfect hair. Jenic was the first who had impressed her, but he had taken it too far. Now he was a domineering brute, and in his overbearing possession, he had proved how little he actually deserved her.

That thought had been nagging at her more and more as of late. He didn't deserve her.

Balen entered through the window. They lined the west end of the suite-sized room and were more than twelve feet tall. He himself was seven foot. His body was a monument of muscle. He walked in the nude, seeing no reason to hide himself or his considerable advantages over other men. His cock, a fleshy monster, hung half-hard down to the midpoint of his rippling thigh.

In public, perhaps showing off at a ball or a gala, he would wear a suit and look sharper than any other man alive. Every edge tailored and perfect. But now, his blond beard cut close to his chin, his short hair waving slightly in the wind, he stepped naked down into Elise's room. The door had been locked, but locks were nothing to him.

This was his talent. Nothing in this world or any other was ever locked to him. He could reach everywhere, and into everything. His fortune was vast, his power immense, and his needs specific. Right now, his needs consisted solely of the dark-haired beauty trying to forget about some idiot loser and his hard-on for bossing around a woman he couldn't possibly hope to comprehend the majesty of.

Balen, patiently, waited for Elise to notice him.

She did, and right away, she was off the bed and on her knees. Her emerald eyes full of desire. Love. Adoration. Worship. She kissed his hands.

“Where have you been?” she asked him. The first time she had ever seen him was mere seconds ago, but she knew that she had been waiting for him all her life. “Where have you *been*, my love? I need you. Oh god. Oh god!” Her breasts heaved in her tiny negligee. “I *need* you.”

He nodded. His cock stirred. Her cunt soaked through her panties, leaving a small puddle to gather beneath her gathered knees. His manhood, his *godhood* was bigger than any other man she had ever seen. It would fit her perfectly. No doubt she would be able to see it push up the muscles of her abs as he fucked her.

It took all his willpower not to engorge her luscious, perfect mouth onto his cock then and there. But she had to understand first.

She was a goddess, and he would make sure she knew it.

She would be his. She would belong to a god.

He spoke to her as if they had been conversing for ages, even though these were the first words they had ever shared.

“You have a husband,” he said. His hand cradled her chin and led her back up on her feet.

A darkness passed over her face. Her senses began to return to her. This was more than a man, clearly. Maybe even someone who *deserved* her. But he was...he was otherwordly. But so *fucking* perfect.

The notches in his abs, those lines, those *pecs*, oh *fuck*.

Breathe. Deep, calming breaths. Try to understand. Try to remember. She had a husband. She was supposed to be loyal to him...right?

Then why did the thought of sucking off this godly creature while Jenic cried in a corner fill her with so much blissful glee?

None of this made sense. She wanted this man, if that's even what he was, more than she wanted anything. But where had he come from?

“What do you want?”

He smiled. Straight to the point. “I am from a different plane. I have looked for you for a long time. Someone with a certain temperament. Someone who can make...” he stroked her hair, “...brutal decisions. I didn't think to look for someone like you. I thought it would be the downtrodden. But to be honest, I find it exciting that you have been given so much and yet still want so very badly to shove it in everyone's face. Don't you?”

She gulped. Elise had spent a long time building up a facade of philanthropy and niceness. Her beauty intimidated others. Her wealth paralyzed them. She had *liked* that, but you weren't supposed to. Liking it got you called a bitch.

But with *him* at her side...who cared what they called her?

She nodded, barely noticing the long drip of drool that had slid from her lips. It sizzled on her toe. She was blistering hot in his presence, but barely noticed it.

“I want to make you mine. Immortal. Eternal.”

“Like...a vampire?”

He laughed richly. The sound was like the breaking of rocks. “Nothing so mundane. I am beyond the mortal realm. It belongs to me by right. I am here to reclaim it. I want you by my side as I do. A partner, almost...though one who knows her place as my pet. My *first* pet. My trophy. My queenslave.”

“Immortal. Young, beautiful, forever?”

“Yes. Even more beautiful than you are now. And with power befitting your beauty, like my own, to keep others in line.”

“And...my children? My daughters?”

“I have designs on all worthy females. My cum is transformative. Inexhaustible. I want...” he considered, rubbing his thumb along her lip. She had started stroking her cock, in a movement so natural that it felt like breathing. His precum spilled to the floor in a thick pile. She wanted to eat it on a spoon. He was talking about fucking her daughters and she was stroking his cock as a response. She was beyond in love with him. “I want to make my own race. I have little use for most humans that are here. Most of them insult me with their very existence. So. Those who are worthy, like yourself, are to be changed and bred. Those who are not...”

“...suffer and die,” she finished for him.

He nodded, smiling. “Yes.”

She could finish the thought for him because it was something straight from her darkest dreams, from the journals she had burned when she was still a teenager. It was awful. It was devilish. It was pure sin.

Killing. Murdering. Breeding. Enslaving. A world wiped out and a new race of fuckslaves born to serve paragons of perfection. No more false males. Only One Male...and the Valkyrie beauties who adored him.

And all in their name.

It was everything she had been too terrified to admit she had always wanted.

He leaned forward suddenly, as if in pain. Her eyes widened in concern.

“Are you well?” she asked. He looked so invincible. How could anything hurt him?

“Of course.” He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. “This plane is new to me. Or rather, it's very old and I have returned. But I need...connection to remain.” His face turned predatory. “A regular supply of new cunts will suffice until we devise something more...permanent.”

Her thoughts raced. There was her own, of course. But also the seven maids attending the house. All her servants were female, and beautiful. She despised the ugly and the weak and kept them far from her place of living. Three were on hand now. She could tie them up, show off for him how badly she wanted this...

And then there were all her rivals. All those petty fucking cunts. Some were good enough for this man, this King, this God, but most would need to be wiped out. Brutally. Painfully...

“What do you say, pet? Shall your husband be our first conquest? Will you serve me in exchange for the power and eternity I alone can provide you with?”

Elise whimpered, her thoughts hot and wet, stroking his cock still. The image, sick and hot, of her husband a bleeding, whimpering mess before her was too terrible and seductive to forget.

Let's write this—it sounds fucking hot as hell to me.

I love exciting others, and in particular, I love knowing that my kinks are shared with someone I write with, and that writing about these shared desires gets my partner off. My preferences for writing are, in descending order, shared Gdrive documents; emails; IM chatting; chatting here.

The basic foundation of really any play that I'm looking for features a horribly arrogant, justifiably vain, heartbreakingly beautiful woman submitting to the one man who can actually own her; he's a thoroughly powerful uber-male (physically, mentally, and/or financially) looking for, meanwhile, someone with whom to share his sadistic darkness (I am just disastrously transparent), even if he has to force it on her before she's willing to indulge it in herself.

If you're down with the above, then please message me even if you don't like the scene idea I wrote. We have much to speak of.

My kinks are, in no particular order (and certainly not all are required), noncon/rape, mind control/bimbofication, lactation, breeding, incest, abuse, violence, harem building, goddamn good writing, hot descriptions, power trips and probably some other hot, dark thoughts.

Please PM me if interested in any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom