Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter's Embrace [Melu x Lord Red]

Meluandre

Meteorite
Her guards were swift, and just.

With a snap of her fingers, her guards would deliver Elsa the world, she knew. Ever since the debut of her powers, the townspeople both loved her and feared her. If they should invoke her wrath again, perhaps winter’s hold over them would not be so quick to dissipate— they knew. It was a fear that gripped them by their bones, shaking their inner core. Elsa could feel the fear, taste it. Everyone in this kingdom feared her, despite her sister’s optimistic overview of post-coronation life here, in this sleepy, predictable palace.

But Anna was different. She was a ray of light in a dingy, dark room. How could she let her go?

If she left, she was sure her neverending winter would return. That’s why— I’m so sorry, dear sister — Elsa would never let her go.

As the guards brought Anna to her, Elsa snapped her fingers, and the guards retreated, locking the door behind them. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

“Anna,” Elsa murmured, a small frown painting her delicate features. “I’m so disappointed in you. To take off like that, in the middle of the night?” She shook her head, stepping closer to her sister. “I thought you cared for me. We’re sisters, aren’t we?”

Back
Top Bottom