Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Highschool Doors (HappilyEverEric/Deviant)

HappilyEverEric

Meteorite
William fell forward, the metallic taste of blood trickling into his senses as another punch was landed on the 16 yearold junior's face by a braunty senior, well, more like a group of braunty meatheads who barely managed to make it to senior year. Hunching forward, the junior braced himself for another hit, wincing.

"Take it like a man you pussy!" yelled a buff, relatively heavy-weight guy sporting a vibrant red and white varsity football jacket, his remark followed by a few snickers from his teammates. "I'm not sure you're even a boy Willie.." He commented, bringing his muscled leg back and landing a kick on William, who in response, fell to his knees, his slender, feminine form heavily contrasting against the stampede of jocks.

William was never considered to be one of the 'cool kids' throughout his life in school, often labeled as a geek, nerd, wuss, almost every insult in the book. He wasn't bad-looking, oh no, if he was bad looking, he wouldn't be getting pounded with fists. The faint brunette teen was in fact, gorgeous by most standards. He possessed soft, yet strangely feminine facial features along with a thin, yet again strangely feminine shaped body. His body was toned, no doubt about it, with slightly wider hips that granted him a plump, almost 'girly' bottom. William's femininity had always been a target of ridicule by the other boys in his school, that being the reason he is being beaten up. It was never more than a snarky remark, a rumor, or rarely, maybe even a slap that was layed upon him by his bullies, who consistently relied on verbal attacks rather than physical. But this time, was different.

"Ah! Stop it! Ouch!" William exclaimed as the group of football players continued to land kicks and punches all over his body. A punch centered on his cheek, a kick to his crotch, a kick to his behind, a yank of his hair, the boy felt bruises forming all over his body, yelling out in pain.

The senior wearing the varsity jacket stood back, admiring his work on the smaller junior, looking back at his teammates with a victorious grin, "I think he's had his daily dose, don't you boys?" He stated arrogantly, earning a few smirks from his friends. "I'll see you around Willie, don't be late for class" he cooed, stalking away towards another hall, his teammates following.

"Mmgn..." William groaned as he stood up, wiping a few droplets of blood from his lip, his body aching in a mix of pain and numbness. The nurse would be a great idea right now William He thought to himself, holding his arm as he carried himself down a series of twists and turns in the hallway, finally reaching the nurse's office, knocking softly on the cherry wood door, his innocent gray eyes staring blankly

Tempest was the youngest of the school faculty, having entered straight out of nursing school at the age of 22. She'd been at the high school for close to three years now, and was easily the best nurse they'd had. She was kind and compassionate, and her youth and attractiveness made her much easier for the students to talk to. For this reason, she wasn't too surprised when a very badly beaten junior boy she'd seen in the hallways a few times showed up at her door.

"Oh sweetie, what happened?" she asked, ushering him into her office and shutting the door. Her long dark waves were pulled up into a messy topknot, a few loose strands framing her tan freckled face. Her ice blue eyes examined him closely as she helped him sit down on her examination table. "Go ahead and get down to your underwear so I can make sure nothing's broken," she instructed as she put on a pair of blue gloves and started by gently feeling the bruises on his face.

She was fairly tall, about the same height as William, her loose-fitting purple scrubs concealing womanly curves with wide round hips, a big rounded behind, and a toned physique. The V neck stopped just low enough to show a little cleavage without getting her in any trouble, but that didn't stop the occasional teenage boy from trying to get a better look down her shirt. She picked up a tissue and start gently wiping the blood from his face.

He winced ever so slightly upon being so quickly ushered into the nurse's office, still in an episode of shock from the pounding he had just been given, his eyes almost brightening at the sight of Nurse Tempest. He had definitely heard a few things about the beautiful, youthful school nurse from people at school, most of the rumors being somewhat pervy. He certainly was no surprised at all, the nurse was undeniably beautiful with curves that would make any straight teenage boy jump. He knew the scrubs she was wearing was supposed to minimize the curves and feminine appeal, but she didn't even need the curves to be hot, it was all in the way she walked, talked, and carried herself, she was certainly a sight to behold.

William winced upon her asking what had happened, the embarrassment and humiliation of the moment coming back. "I got beat up, I guess." He replied in his best 'I'm totally okay' voice, still coming out strained. "Really I'm-" His big gray eyes suddenly widened midsentence upon hearing the young nurse tell him to strip down to his underwear. Great, just great! I'm gonna have to be halfway naked, twice the embarrassment! His mind swarmed with thoughts as he took a gulp and nodded, beginning to slowly strip his clothes off until he stood in his tight fitting white boxer-briefs that hugged his feminine waist relatively nicely, his long, seemingly hairless legs along with his now on dull display slender, yet toned upper body dotted with forming bruises all over his body. "It isn't that bad huh?" He asked in a slightly nervous tone, already anxious about being half naked in front of her.

She gave him a soft smile and she started moving her gloved hands down his body, pressing gently on the bruises. "Tell me if anything hurts particularly worse than the rest, or if anything feels broken, okay? And don't worry, it's not like you've got anything I haven't seen before." She gave him a little wink, trying to lighten the mood.

Years in nursing had numbed Tempest to the societal construct of modesty, but she couldn't help by blush a little as she took in the sight of him. He was a truly stunning specimen, with a feminine lower body almost matching her own in its curves, and his skin was soft under her gloves. She felt down his chest and ribs, pressing softly. "You're pretty beat up hun. You wanna tell me who did this? What happened exactly?" she asked, her eyes meeting his as her hands continued their slow journey downwards.

William's expression didn't waver as the nurse began pressing gently on the bruises, wincing at the most. It wasn't that they didn't hurt. Oh they hurt, but he refused to whine about it more than he already had to, his gray eyes following her gloved hands down his soft-skinned body, running a swift, slender hand through his light brown hair as she did so, being very careful not to think of anything pervy as she went lower, after all, he was in his underwear.

"Am I that beat up?" He asked, already knowing the answer and shaking his head, realizing that she could probably see right through him, so it would be best to tell the truth. "Well, Jake Quartz, quarterback of the football team and his meathead minions decided it would be fun to beat me up, I mean, they've always said stuff to me but this is the first time they've actually, like hit me.." He started, exhaling softly with a shrug. "I don't really know why they target me, I mean, I guess they don't want me being friends with their girlfriends or something, not that they had anything to worry about in the first place." He remarked in a halfway humorous, halfway serious tone, his gray eyes drifting up to meet her's. "It's not like I want to date their skanky girlfriends, and even if I did, look at me." He chuckled.

"Well, I think they're just jealous of you since you're cute. Some of them probably have a secret thing for you too," she said honestly, trying to keep her own 'secret thing' from twitching as her hands made their way to his hips. She reached around him to feel the bruises on his back, her breasts pressing against him.

"You know, I was pretty badly bullied in high school. But once you're out of here, you're out for good, and odds are you'll never see them again." She gave him a reassuring smile as her hands slid down, resting just above his backside. "Did they... Did they hit you any lower?" she asked, tugging a little at her scrubs to keep everything hidden.

William couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. "Yeah right, I could never see one of those guys as gay, or even bi." He stated, a small smile growing on his face in amusement, then suddenly he broke out of his thought, his cheeks going a deep red upon feeling her breasts pressed against him, suppressing any sounds he would have made had it been a normal girl.

"Really? You? Bullied? I cannot even imagine that!" He remarked in surprise. How could someone so pretty be the target of a bully? It seemed illogical and almost impossible, but she seemed to be telling the truth, so he took the bait. "I am so excited to get out of this hellhole of a school, after this, I'm college bound." He grinned ambitiously, his red cheeked blush coming back as he felt her hands above his backside, almost missing her question. "Um. Yeah, they actually did kick me a bit lower..." He said, his nervousness returning, biting his lip softly in realization.

Tempest nodded and slid her hands lower, feeling the soft flesh of his rear end and feeling herself stiffen. "Well, I was... different. Sort of like you. The girls were simultaneously jealous of me and disgusted by me, and the boys were ashamed to be attracted to me," she explained, her hands going still over his boxer briefs. "As a freshman I tried out for cheer because I thought it would help, but they just... took advantage of it." Her voice trailed off towards the end and her hands started to tremble.

"I'll spare you the details, but it was easily the worst assault I'd ever been subjected to. It followed me for the next three years, the nurse refused to treat my injuries because she assumed I was a mutant, and I was suspended for a month because one of the girls' boyfriends broke his hand when he punched the side of my head." She gave a weak little smile and pulled away from him. "Nothing seems to be broken, I'll disinfect that cut on your lip and give you an ice pack. Would you like to rest on the cot in the back while I call the principal?"

William arched his back slightly in response to the feeling of her touch on his backside, biting his lip and listening to her story to distract himself from the seemingly awkward situation. His eyes shifted upwards, his expression turning into a slight frown upon sensing her discomfort on the subject. Of course he was curious about what has happened, but talking about it seemed to give her so much emotional trouble, he wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Relieved upon hearing that nothing is broken, he stood up with a nod. "Yeah, I'll be on the cot." He replied, stepping towards the cot before stopping in his tracks, turning around. "You said the the nurse assumed you were a mutant, why?" He couldn't help but ask as he plopped down on the cot, lying down on his stomach while looking at her, his eyes slightly narrowed in interest.

Tempest bit her lip and shuffled slightly, looking down. She'd anticipated the question, but was still nervous as to his reaction towards her answer. She heaved a sigh and tried to think of an appropriate way to describe it.

"I was... I was born a female, but with... male parts," she said slowly, her face a deep red. "At first my parents thought I was a boy, my birth name was Thackery, but then my voice never deepened and puberty came... It was pretty obvious there was something wrong with me." Her eyes remained downward, her shoulders squared as if preparing for the absolute worst.

He shifted in his cot, looking at her in a mix of shock and awe. He was shocked that he had been turned on over a woman with male parts, yet awestruck that even with male parts, her beauty shown through without any trouble. William tilted his head for a few seconds before replying with a blunt:"Woah." He couldn't help but look now, his eyes trailing on her body from head to toe, searching for a sign of any male parts whatsoever, his observations unsuccessful.

Noticing her shame, he looked up at her with encouraging eyes, running a hand through his hair and grinning. "Hey, don't be ashamed about that, I mean, penis jokes are great and women are great to, so it's like the best of both worlds." He stated in a matter of fact tone, trying to lighten the mood with his comical remark. "Besides, I think it's pretty cool and unique, you are one of a kind, and very beautiful at that." He added, still on his stomach in the cot, smiling a white teethed grin of reassurance.

Tempest giggled, smiling up at him. "Thank you. I really appreciate it." She leaned down and kissed his cheek, rubbing his back softly. "If you need anything, I'm right outside the door, okay?" She patted his shoulder and left, closing the door behind her.

She sat behind her desk, trying to get her thoughts straight. She was still slightly aroused from her close contact with the younger boy, her mind buzzing as she thought of the way he looked at her, like he didn't see anything wrong with her. She bit her lip and picked up her office phone, dialing the principal's office. "Principal Sykes, I have a student who showed up to my office badly beaten, he says one of his assailants was Jake Quartz, would you mind calling him to your office and seeing what you can do about this?" she explained in her most professional voice. The principal confirmed that he would have a talk with Jake and see if he could get him to give up the names of the other boys, Tempest thanked him and hung up. She sighed as she leaned back in her chair, biting her lip as she looked towards the door. Everyone was in class, she probably wouldn't get anyone coming through for at least fifteen minutes unless someone puked or somehow managed to stab themselves with a pencil.

She stood up and locked her office door, sitting back down behind her desk and closing her eyes as she started to rub her bulge, the image of William's soft inviting body still fresh in her mind, and the way he looked laying on his stomach and smiling up at her. Soon she was fully hard, and she slid a hand underneath her waistband.

Back
Top Bottom