Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing Something About It (Josu_T and Ms_Muffintops)

Ami sat at the table silently as she ate. When she finished, she stood up, put her dishes up and approached Luke, proceeding to kiss him on the cheek, "Thank you for breakfast dear..", she said softly in his ear.

She stepped back and put her hands on her hip, letting out a nervous sigh, "D-did you want to go... to the police now?", she asked his nervously. She knew the answer, but it was her failed attempt to stall them some.

Luke finished eating right after Ami. He placed his dishes with hers. He smiled at her. "It is my pleasure to cook for you." A moment later, she looked nervous. She asked if he wanted to go to the police. He got the feeling that she didn't want to go, but he felt it was important.

He moved close to her and took her in his arms. "Yes, Ami. We are going to go to the police station now. This is very important. You need to confront your past. You must file the report. I will be there right next to you. I promise I will help you get through it. Let's get that bastard behind bars for what he did to you." He kissed her cheek and then went to get his shoes on, grabbing his wallet and keys on the way.

Ami sighed and gave a half smile as Luke told her what they were going to be doing. "Okay.. lets go", she said softly. She proceeded to get her shoes on and grabbed her purse as she headed for the door ahead of Luke.

She made her way down the stairs and to Luke's car, she'd let him drive, she was too much of a nervous wreck to drive. If it were her decision, they wouldn't be going period, but Luke was right. She would love to see the man pay for what he did, but she felt it was unrealistic. The only hope she would have was a confession or an unfortunate recent victim who would come forward.

Luke followed Ami out the door and knew she must be feeling quite nervous. Luke felt confident that they could get the man behind bars eventually. It might take time, but he felt that numerous girls had been forced through what Ami had been put through. He felt that someone would speak up if someone else was the first to accuse him.

He got into the car and started to drive them toward the police department. It wasn't a very long ride and they were soon there. He parked and got out. He moved to Ami's side of the car quickly and opened the door for her. Before they went inside, he took her in his arms and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready for this? You need to believe that nothing bad will happen to you and that we will get this guy. Have faith."

Ami stepped out of the car and smiled as Luke pulled her into his arms. She rested her head against his chest as he spoke to her. Once he finished she looked up at him with a smile, "Thank you for caring so much, without you, I don't know where I'd be. If you have faith, I have faith..", she said softly as she stepped back.

She grabbed his hand and went into the police department.

She took a deep breath as she approached the counter. A middle aged man in a police uniform was casually sat at the counter and gazed at them as he rolled up in his computer chair. "How may I help ya?", the man asked humbly as he stood up in front of them.

Ami placed her hands up on the counter and said in a quivering voice, "I uh... I'd like to.. make a police report..".

The man pulled out a tablet and leaned in, "Continue..", he said as he grabbed a pen.

"I um... was raped a while ago..", she said quietly as she looked at the man.

His eyes grew wider with concern as he stepped around the counter and approached her. He looked at Luke and then her, "You mind coming back into the room with me? This is confidential information you'll be sharing..", she said as he placed his hand on his back leading her to a door behind the desk. He looked back at Luke, "Sir if you don't mind, could you wait up here for a bit? Standard procedure, I just need to ask her a few questions..", he said as he led Ami through the door.

Luke held Ami's hand as they entered the police station. He was glad that him being there could comfort her enough to go through with it. They walked up to the police office behind a desk. Luke continued to hold her hand. He only let go when she reached up to put her hands on the desk. He placed his hand on her back for comfort.

As Ami explained things to the police officer, he watched the man. He also noticed the man looking at him. Luke got the bad feeling that the officer felt Luke had something to do with the rape for some reason. The officer said he would take Ami into the room and asked Luke to stay behind. He considered protesting, but didn't want to get in trouble. He moved next to the door and held it open for a moment so he could say something to Ami.

"Ami, be strong. I know you can get through it, even though it will be tough. If you have a hard time and can't do it, come and get me. I'll convince him to let me in to be right by your side to support you. Just remember, my heart is in there with you, I believe in you, and I love you." With that, he blew her a kiss and let the door close. He stood right next to it, waiting, wondering what was happening inside, hoping Ami was doing well.

Ami followed the officer into a room as he sat at a desk. He held out his hand and signaled for her to sit down.

"Now... tell me about your incident..", he said. "And you are away any false reports may lead in your arrest?"

Ami nodded, "I understand, I would never joke about such a thing... especially when I know what the experience is like.." she said quietly as she looked down. The man examined her, "Then proceed..", he requested.

Ami proceeded to explain every detail as to what happened. She gave his name, what he looked like, where he worked, and told him what he did to her. It took a half an hour to finish. Once she finished, the man cocked a brow with curiosity, "Why didn't you report this earlier?", he asked her. Ami quickly looked up at him, "I already told you.. he threatened me. He told me he'd tell them I was just some preteen slut trying to get revenge on him, and he told me if I reported everything, my reputation would be ruined..", she said softly, "I was young and scared, isn't that enough?", she asked him.

The man nodded and tapped his pen onto the table closing it. "Well... I can't say we can arrest him. But we can do a search warrant, bring him in for questioning and hope for a possible confession. And we will ask all females he currently teaches.. other than that, thank you for coming in, and I hope you can move on from this"

The man pulled the sheet of details and pinned it up on the wall, a wall full of other cases they were currently working on.

Ami, shaking, yet glad she got it over with, walked out of the office and returned to Luke who was waiting for her. Without hestitating, she clung to him tightly, feeling scared, fearing that they would not get enough evidence from the man.

Luke waited outside the room for what felt like forever. He was getting worried about Ami. He really hoped she was doing well. He knew that it would be tough for the police, but was confident that something would happen that would get the perverted teacher put away for a long time.

When Ami finally came out of the room, he moved close very quickly. She moved even faster and immediately had her arms around him. His were soon wrapped around her body tightly. He simply held her for a very long moment before pulling back enough to look into her eyes. He spoke softly. "I am very proud of you. I hope you know that. Now lets go home and you can relax. That must have been hard, but you got through it. Because of you, a rapist will go to jail. We just need to have faith in the police. I love you Ami, now lets go." He kissed her softly and waited for her to let go, though he'd happily carry her to the car if she didn't want to be out of his arms. He didn't really want her out of his arms at the moment.

Ami looked up at him and smiled. His words and touch were certainly very comforting.

She stepped aside and grabbed his hand, "Let's go", she said with a smile, and led him out to the car.

She had one issue out of the way, but she still had another issue to get over... her fear of sex. She wished to get over her fear of it and be able to make Luke feel good. She clearly didn't lack the experience and skills, but she lacked the loving intimate contact, or so she thought. Her fear made her oblivious to it.

Luke felt her pull away and released her from his arms. He followed her to the car. He opened her door for her. Once she was seated inside, he got into the driver's seat. He started up the car and looked over at Ami with a smile. "So, what do you feel like doing when we get home? I would suggest something relaxing, but that is up to you. We have all day long still." He pulled the car out onto the road and started to drive home.

As they drove home, Ami wondered what they'd do. She'd suggest they work on having sex, but she'd feel awkward asking that of him, she wanted the moment to happen, as much as that was unlikely to happen. She looked at him and smiled, "I guess we can just relax", she said sweetly.

Luke smiled over at Ami and started getting ideas in mind. He still wanted to help her get over her problems. He felt he might have the idea that could at least begin to get her past it. He pulled into the parking space at him a few minutes later and again quickly went to open Ami's door. He then lifted her up, pushed the car door shut, and carried her into the apartment, only having a little trouble with the door. Once inside, he kicked the door shut and smiled at the lovely girl in his arms.

Ami smiled and blushed as Luke picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him to help him hold her. Once they got inside, she kissed him on the cheek and gazed into his eyes.

"What skills", she said as he struggled with the door and ended up kicking it open.

"To the couch?", she asked him innocently, curious about his sudden affectionate attitude. Perhaps it was just an attempt to console her after the ordeal, he was very romantic like that.

Luke grinned as Ami kissed him. She suggested the couch and he only nodded. He moved to the couch and sat on it. He positioned her in his lap facing him. He smiled at her and kissed her lips softly. He knew whtat he wanted to do, but wasn't sure if she would be comfortable with it. He just continued to kkiss her softly, hoping it would eventually lead into something more where he could try to help her get past her fears.

Ami smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She started to peck his lips softly before leaning in for a passionate one. Her mood was already lighter. She didn't know if it was because she reported the guy, or if it was because she was in the arms of the most amazing man she ever met. It was most likely both. She rested her forehead against Luke's and smirked, "I love you Luke", she said softly as she ran her hands up his back, running her nails along it.

Luke felt her arms around his waist. He returned her soft kisses and was then surprised by the sudden passionate kiss. He returned that with his passion as well. After she pulled back a little, he looked into her beautiful eyes.

He smiled as she voiced her love. As she did, he could feel her hands on his back, the nails lightly dragging along. His hands started to caress her back softly. He spoke to her quietly. "I love you too, my brave, strong, beautiful girl. You make me feel so lucky." He then pressed his lips to hers once more in another passionate kiss.

Ami smiled when he spoke but was pulled out of it with a passionate kiss. After a few seconds of their kiss lingering on, she pulled away and began kissing down his jawline, and then down his neck softly. She made her way to the base of his neck where she started to softly suck on it. She placed her hand on the back of his head, leaning it to the side, giving her more room.

If there was one person on Earth she wanted to make love to, it was him, and only him. She wished she could physically show her gratitude to him, but she wasn't sure if she was ready. But she was ready to try.

Luke felt Ami start to kiss down his neck. He tilted his head back to give her better access. Her hand guided his head to the side as well. He smiled. He enjoyed feeling her body close to his. He ran his hands along her back and slipped them under her shirt to caress the soft, warm skin beneath. She was initiating what he wanted. He was very happy. He moaned her name softly. "Oh Ami. I love you."

She pulled away and looked him into the eyes, "I... I want to make love to you... will you help me?" she said softly. She ran her hand through his hair. She felt awkward talking about it and asking him, but it was the only way and it was truly what she wanted.

"You deserve it", she explained, "and.. I want to be able to make you feel good physically". She didn't lack the experience and skills unfortunately, but she lacked the confidence.

When Ami pulled back, he tilted his head back down to look into her eyes. What she said made him smile. She explained when she really didn't need to. He kissed her softly and rested his forehead agaisnt hers. He spoke softly to her. "I have an idea that I think might help you. Do you want to try it in here? Or should we go to the bed?" He kissed her once more and wondered where she wanted to try it.

Ami closed her eyes and smiled. She wrapped her arms around him and said softly, "Can we go to the bedroom please?" She was starting to wonder what he had planned. She was a bit nervous, but she was sure he'd be slow and gentle, and that was good enough for her. She positioned herself hinting she wanted him to carry her. "To the bedroom sir?", she said with a giggle.

Luke nodded at her request for the bedroom. He felt her shift position. When she commanded him to the bedroom with a giggle, he grinned. He held her close and stood up. He carried her to the bedroom and opened the door. He placed her down on the bed. Once she was laying in the middle of the bed, he knelt in front of her.

He leaned over her and kissed her once. He then slid his hands down her body. He took hold of her shirt and pulled it off. He then moved right to her bra, removing that as well. With a slight grin, he looked down at her gorgeous body. He felt himself hardening, but told himself he would have to wait. Ami was much more important.

He moved to kneel by her side. He placed a hand on her stomach and a hand on her cheek. He leaned down and kissed her. As he did, he caressed her face. His other hand started to rub her stomach lightly, gradually moving closer and closer to her breasts.

Ami blushed as Luke placed her down on the bed. She didn't feel uncomfortable at all as he removed her top. She felt on display, but he hoped he liked what he saw, and it was obvious he did.

She relaxed and closed her eyes as their lips met. She placed her hand on the back of his hand, running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She started to get goosebumps as she felt his hands gently grazing up her stomach to her breasts. It almost tickled, sending a smirk across her lips as they kissed.

Knowing the man could potentially pay for what he did, and knowing she had the most amazing man by her side, left her feeling much braver.

Luke continued to kiss Ami deeply. his hand slwoly moved up her stomach until it finally slid over one of her breasts, cupping it lightly. He started to rub it gently. He shifted positions so that he was nearly parallel with her body, but still not fully over her or between her legs. His other hand slid down off her face, along her neck, down her chest, until it finally came to her other breast. He started to massage both of them. His lips stayed pressed against hers. His fingers played with her nipples and his palms kneaded the soft globes.

Ami closed her eyes and smiled. His hand trailing along her body gave her goosebumps all over, his touch was so soft and gentle. Her hands ran up Luke's back up into his hair where she entangled her fingers within the strands. Each rub and pinch sent shocks of pleasure through her body. Her erect nipples tingled under the firm rubbing of his palms.

"Luke..", she whispered softly between their kisses. She felt ecstatic, and she trusted him, knowing he'd be gentle with her, and she was confident he wouldn't pressure her into doing anything she didn't want to, but she was determined to make him feel good in return.

Back
Top Bottom