Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing Something About It (Josu_T and Ms_Muffintops)

Luke heard the soft giggles coming from Ami as he explored her body with his hands. Her hands moved over him, causing him to moan softly. The moans almost came out like a cat's content purr.

When Ami started kissing along his neck and collarbone, he started to kiss her neck as well. He nibbled and sucked on her neck and on her earlobe. When he felt her sucking lightly on the base of his neck, his hands moved along her body to her sides. They then slide between their bodies and over her chest, softly cupping her breasts over her bra. He started to rub and massage the soft globes while still nibbling and sucking on her earlobe.

Ami shivered as he nibbled on her ear, a very sensitive spot for her. She lifted herself some when she felt his gentle hands cupping and massaging her breasts, it caused her breasts to firm up and her nipples were stiffened. It was new to her, her teacher had never touched her in such a way. It sent tingles through her body, she didn't know she could be so sensitive there, perhaps it could be a good experience with Luke. He was showing her the sensual side of intimacy.

She gazed down into her boyfriends eyes. "D-do you want it off?", she asked softly referring to her bra.

Luke felt her breasts getting firmer and her nipples harden as he massaged them. He looked up into Ami's eyes and kissed her lips softly. She asked if he wanted it off. He answered her silently by softly and slowly sliding his hands around her body to her back where he unclipped her bra strap. He gazed into her eyes as he pulled it off, still silent.

After pulling off her bra, he reached his arm out over the edge of the bed and dropped her bra. He looked down at her now naked breasts. They looked great, soft and warm. His hands moved over them once again, this time without the cloth in the way. He again massaged the warm globes of flesh. He pinched her nipples between his fingers softly. He looked up into her eyes and smiled again. He just had to say it again. "I love you Ami."

Ami's eyes followed Luke's hand as he tossed her bra to the side. She into his eyes and blushed heavily, this was the most naked she had ever been around him. She gasped and shivered all over as Luke began to play with her supple breasts. Each pinch and rub sent shocks through her body. She was actually enjoying it, his touch was making her feel ecstatic. She closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his forehead. She took a deep breath and whispered, "I love you too Luke.." She then softly bit his lip and gently pulled on it before kissing him.

Luke felt like the happiest man on earth at that moment. He saw her blushing and felt her body reacting to him. It seemed like she was actually enjoying it. That was great. He wanted her to feel good. When she rested her head against his, he smiled. The smile grew brighter when he heard her whispered words of love. He watched her face and saw her bite her lip, then she kissed him. He returned her kiss happily. He removed one hand from her chest and ran it through her hair. He held her head while he kissed her deeply.

The feeling of ecstasy had left Ami feeling particularly braver than usual, although she had forgotten about Luke's hard cock behind her.

She wrapped her arms around him and rolled over, pulling him on top of her. She wrapped her arm around the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to her and kissing him passionately. She grabbed onto his chin opening his mouth. She playfully licked his tongue before gently sucking on it. She was naively leading Luke on, setting up something the fearful side of her did not want to do, and she'd soon regret her choice in actions. She moved her hand from his neck and ran her nails softly down his back.

Luke was very surprised when he felt Ami's arms wrap around him and his body suddenly rolling on to of her again. He felt her arms around his neck , pulling him in to kiss her with passion. Suddenly she grabbed his chin and opened his mouth to play with his tongue. He played with her tongue as well.

His hands moved all over her body. After a little more kissing and caressing her naked upper body, he slid his hands down, took hold of her pants, and pulled them off. He knelt there in front of her and looked down at her now nearly naked body. He smiled and leaned down. He kissed down her neck and all over her chest before going slightly lower to kiss, nibble, and suck lightly on her breasts. His hands explored her legs, hips, and stomach. Every so often a finger would brush lightly over her pussy through her panties.

Ami let out a soft moan as she felt her loves warm moist mouth on her breasts. She run her hands through his hair, holding his head where it was. "Mmm... I love that...", she whispered softly as she arched her head back. Ami closed her eyes and smiled softly, but opened her eyes and jumped slightly when she felt Luke's fingers rubbing against her pussy. At first, she thought it was his cock, but calmed herself some when she realized it was his fingers.

By now her heart was pounding once more. "No.. no, no panicking now...", she thought to herself.

Luke continued to kiss and suck on Ami's tits. After brushing his fingers lightly over her pussy a few times, he placed one hand over top it and started to rub it properly. His other hand moved up her body to play with the breast that his lips were not currently on.

After a few minutes of doing that, he decided to take one last step. He took hold of the fabric of her panties and pulled them down. After they were gone he dropped them off the edge of the bed as well. He lifted his head a little to smile at her. He then kissed up her chest and neck to kiss her lips once more. One hand massaged her breasts while the other started to rub her naked pussy lips.

As Luke's fingers started to rub Ami's bare pussy, it sent an alarming shock through her body. She felt herself tense up down there, a familiar feeling that had been suppressed for years. She gasped as she felt like her heart was seizuring in her chest. She sat up, suddenly feeling dizzy and light headed. She had a brief flash back to the first time her teacher raped her.

He has her sprawled out on his desk. He was on top of her, so she couldn't go anywhere, but he had her pants and panties pulled down. The sick pervert fingered her to warm her up while he explained to her that if she just laid back and took it, it'd be over in no time and she would have an A.

The position Ami and Luke were in reminded her of that moment.

Her breathing started to get heavy as she started to feel the sudden need to get out of the room.

"I-I'm so sorry..", she said as she got up, almost pushing Luke. She gathered all of her clothes before rushing out of the room and into the bathroom. She was so embarrassed, she was afraid of a basic couple's activity, and she had teased her boyfriend. She started to silently cried as she locked the door and proceeded to get dressed. She wiped her eyes so they would briefly be dry as she crept the door open. "I--I'm going to Shey's house.. I.. I'll be back later", she said silently as she walked out, trying not to look at Luke.

Luke was hoping that Ami would enjoy his fingers on her, but suddenly she sat up. He stopped and looked at her, wondering what she was doing. She appoligised and then got up from the bed. He let her go, not wanting to force her.

He sat on the edge of the bed, watching the bathroom door. He knew now for sure that something must have happened that made her feel this way about sex. His cock gradually softened and he zipped up his pants. When Ami slowly left the bathroom, he watched her avoiding his gaze and leaving the room. He frowned as she said she was going to her friend's house. He sighed softly once the door swung shut. He wasn't sure what to think or what to do. He'd tried his best. He hoped that at some point they could get past whatever it was, but most of all he just wished she would trust him enough to tell him what had happened six years ago. He ended up just laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, eventually falling asleep.

Ami planted her face into her hands. "I-- I just can't do it..", she mumbled into her hand as she sat in Shey's room. Shey sighed, "You know... you're going to have to get this losing your virginity thing over with or else Luke is just going to end up finding himself a fuck buddy, or worse, he might just break up with you..." Shey explained to her. Ami looked up at her with disgust, "Don't say that, and I'm not a virg--", she stopped herself. Shey looked at her confused, "You mean... you and Luke have had sex?", she asked. Ami shook her head, "No..", she said quietly. Shey rose a brow, "But how could you have lost your virginity when you've been with Luke since 10th grade?" Ami looked up at her and scowled, "It's not that simple and I didn't come here to be questioned by you, I came here for comfort..."

"Well listen Ami, its that easy. Just let the dude fuck you, especially if you're not a virgin... only God knows how blue his balls are by now with you only going as far as cock teasing him", Shey said, but receiving no response as Ami stomped out of her room and left her house.

Soon, a text message was sent to Luke's phone from Shey, "I'm only telling you this because I care about her. I think she cheated on you. She came to my house and told me she isn't a virgin."

Luke woke suddenly when his phone rang. He yawned and stretched before grabbing his phone and taking a look at it. He'd recieved a text message from Ami's friend Shey. He wondered what she had to say to him. He was worried it might be a message from Ami that she had been too nervous or afraid to send herself. He opened the message and read it carefully.

The content of the message surprised him. He read it again and then just stared at it. He didn't know what to think. The first part made him angry. He didn't see how sending him a message like that was being a good friend to Ami. Guys getting that sort of message usually led to break ups. He was fairly sure that if he broke up with Ami, it would break her heart, and if Shey really cared about her, she wouldn't have sent the message.

The second part of the message he doubted very much. After what had just happened between Ami and himself, he didn't think any one else could get farther with her. He'd been with her for years and she had just run out on him. He felt the chances of her running out because of some other guy were very small, he felt it had something to do with her comment about him not being there six years ago.

The final part of the message came as a surprise to him. He thought about it for a while and decided that he needed to know what had happened to Ami six years ago. He was now fairly sure of a theory, but needed her to admit it. He would talk to her about it when she got back. He knew it would be a hard discussion, one she would not want, but he needed to know. He went into the living room and waited for Ami to return home.

After driving around town for an hour, Ami finally got the guts to return home and face Luke.

She slowly walked up the stairs to their apartment and quietly opened the door, she didn't know what to expect. She didn't blame him if he was made, even she was mad at herself for denying him the attention he wanted. "I--I'm home..", she said quietly as she noticed Luke on the couch, obviously waiting for her. She looked him in the eyes, hers were red and bloodshot as if she had been crying and her face was pale.

She shut the door and sat next to him on the couch. "I'm sorry..", she said quietly looking down at her feet, "I can understand if you're reconsidering being with me, you don't deserve this.." She started to wonder if perhaps she should just tell him.

Luke could hear a car pulling in. He listened to the foot steps coming up to the door. When the door opened he looked to see Ami entering. She sounded a little nervous and upset as she declared she was home. He noticed that her eyes were red. He felt bad that she had been crying. He didn't know what had happened at Shey's house, but he felt it had not gone well.

He waited for her to sit next to him. After she had appoligised, he listened to her telling him she would understand him thinking of leaving her. He was surprised. He looked into her eyes and spoke a little firmly. "No, don't say that. I would have no right to consider breaking up with you just because of sex." His voice softened as he continued. "Now listen to me Ami, sure, I'd like to be intimate with you, but if I've gone this long, I can last longer. I love you for who you are, not because of sex, and I'm glad we have that kind of relationship. However, that brings up something much more important. I feel we have a very good relationship and I trust you very much. I would like to think that you trust me more than anyone else. However, I feel you are hiding something from me and I want you to tell me about it now."

He took a deep breath before continuing, giving her a look that told her he was being serious at the moment. "You told me that I wasn't there six years ago. your friend Shey sent a text message to me in which she told me that you admited that you are not a virgin. I think this has something to do with six years ago. I want to know what happened in your life six years ago. I hope you trust me enough to tell me the truth."

Ami looked up into Luke's eyes, he wanted to know. There was not better a time than this. She sighed and looked away from him, she didn't know if she could look him in the eyes as she told him, she had never told anyone about it.

She sat back on the couch looking down at her feet once more. She started in a quivering voice, "Yes.. I'm not a virgin..", she quickly looked at him, "But not by choice!" Her eyes trailed away from him again. "Uh, um... in the eighth grade... I was struggling with my math grades, I was failing horribly. My teacher told me if my grades didn't go up, I'd more surely fail, and it would cause this huge domino effect on my high school graduation..", she explained as her eyes started to swell with tears, thinking back to the day like it was yesterday.

"He told me he had a proposition... if I complied, he'd... pass me. He said each time I'd... p-pleasure him, he'd give me an A in the grading chart. And if I ever failed to show up after classes were over, he wouldn't hesitate to remove all of the A's I had." She bit her lip before continuing, "At first I thought he was joking. He was the type of teacher that everyone loved... he joked around with us a lot, I thought perhaps he was just offering to tutor me. But.. the minute he locked the classroom door, and closed the blinds... I knew he was serious.."

Her tone started to sound angry. Her fists balled as if she were about to punch someone, "I had to have that old perverts cock in me 3 days a week for 9 months...", she growled, "And if I had a sick day, or other students showed up, he just took even longer of a time on me the next day to 'make up for lost time'.." She shook her head, disgusted with herself. She felt like it was her fault, she was old enough to know it was wrong. She tried to calm herself down.

"I would have reported it... but he said I'd suffer just as much as he did... the entire country would know what a slut I was... selling myself for an A.." she closed her eyes, feeling completely ashamed of herself, but she felt much better telling Luke. He could now understand the reasoning behind her timidness. "I've always wanted to make love to you.. but each time I try, I just see that sickos face" she said as she looked at Luke with a frown.

Luke looked at her as she seemed to get ready to tell him something. She was avoiding his gaze and he felt sure she was going to tell him the truth, but that it was going to be hard to handle. He did see one good point though, and that was that she did trust him enough to tell him.

He listened carefully as she started her story. Her admission that she was not a virgin still initially surprised him, and then there was the statement about it not being by choice. He didn't like where it was going already. She started to talk about her grades and school. He could see now what had happened before she even told him, but he let her continue. He saw the tears in her eyes and felt bad that he had made her relive this experience.

As she continued it made his heart heavier and caused him to grow angry with that teacher. He looked at Ami and saw anger building in her as well. She continued with her story and he understood much better now. The man had taken advantage of her for a long time. There was no way she could get over that easily at all. He was surprised he'd been able to go as far with her as he had. He realised that she must truly care about him if she had tried so hard to get over her bad memories so she could be with him.

He looked in her eyes as she explained how she had tried, but couldn't get past the image of her teacher. Luke had tears in his eyes as well, but no frown. He leaned in close to her and wrappde his arms around her. He held her for a minute before saying anything. When he did speak, he continued to hold her and spoke softly in her ear. "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me this Ami. I understand much better now. Now, there are a few things we are going to do. The first will be to get a good night of sleep. The second will be to go to the police first thing in the morning and report your old teacher. He can't do anything to you now, and I have a feeling that he didn't single you out for that horrible treatment. So we are going to make sure he gets sent to prison for a long time. The third thing we are going to do is come home and continue with our lives as normal. I will help you any way I can to get through this. I want you to remember that I love you more than anything. The fact that you tried so hard to get past your bad experience so we could be intimate just makes me very happy, it makes me love you even more." As he finished, he pulled back a little so he could look into her eyes and smile.

Ami held tightly onto Luke and rested her head on his shoulder. She was so happy that he understood and wanted to help her. Hopefully from this moment, life would become easier and she would find the courage to get over her fears and give him the pleasure he deserved. She wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "You don't need to cry for me. I could have done something to avoid all of the trouble I experienced, but no, I had to be a desperate nerd.. I put my grades before my innocence."

She grabbed his hand and stood up. She looked him in the eyes and smiled softly, "Can we go to bed now? I'm tired..", she asked quietly. She just wanted to get the day over with.

Luke held his arms around Ami happily. He looked into her eyes and let her wippe the tears away. He almost protested to what she said about hersself when she was younger, but she just got up and wanted to go to bed. He gave her hand a soft squeeze and got up with her.

He leaned in to kiss her softly, then swept her off her feet. He smiled and kissed her again in his arms. "Yes, lets go to bed now. It is time to get a good sleep, we have had a long day." He carried her to the bedroom and placed her down on it softly. He then climbed in next to her and kissed her once more.

Ami scooted closer to Luke, welcoming the kiss he planted softly on her lips. She sighed contently as she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his waist. She was certain at that point that Luke was indeed the love of her life, she felt like the luckiest girl in the world and wished that they'd always stay together.

She leaned her head upwards nuzzling his neck softly and then kissed it, "I love you Luke.. so much..", she said quietly as she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Luke smiled happily at Ami and lay down, holding her close in his arms. He felt her arms around him and closed his eyes. He simply lay there for a while, enjoying the feeling of being close to her. He whispered, "I love you too" in her ear as she fell asleep. He was asleep soon after her.

In the morning he woke, Ami still in his arms. He yawned and stretched his arms before wrapping them around her again. He held her close and kissed her face softly. He continued to kiss her all over her face and lips, trying to wake her up that way.

Ami's eyes flickered as she felt the warm softness of Luke's lips gently pressing against her lips. She reached up, placing her hands on his cheeks as she kissing him lovingly. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"Good morning", she said softly. She started to wonder if Luke was serious about going to the police about her teacher today. She figured it'd be useless. There probably wasn't enough evidence to prove he did it, or he may have moved and became impossible to find. Her smile gradually faded as she thought about it, but once she returned her attention back to Luke, her smile grew again.

She sat up gently, not pushing Luke away. She looked at him, "Shall we go eat?", she asked sweetly.

Luke saw Ami's eyes open. He smiled at her and kissed her again with love. When she pulled back, he enjoyed her smile. He mouthed good morning to her. When she sat up, he sat up with her. She suggested breakfast. "Yes, breakfast sounds good. We have a big day today." He left it at that and got up out of bed. He changed his clothes quickly, not worrying about getting dressed in front of her. When he was ready to go he looked at her to see if she was ready. He hoped she was mentally prepared as well, because he fully intended to file a police report that day against her old teacher.

Ami laid there contently as she watched Luke get up and get dressed. He was so loving, she was surprised she found such a wonderful man to love her. She wished to wake up each morning like so. She then sat up and swung her feet over the side of the bed, and proceeded to get dressed after Luke. She had no problem with nudity around him, she had finally figured out it was the touching that triggered her flash backs.

She sighed as she took his hand and led him out to the kitchen. She pulled out a carton of eggs and a loaf of bread. She reached into the cupboard pulling out a frying pan as she turned to him, "Would you like eggs and toast love?", she asked sweetly.

She was trying to keep her mind off of going to the police. She got nervous and sick to her stomach when it came to mind.

Luke went with Ami into the kitchen, hand in hand. He watched as she pulled out some options. He moved in close to her and kissed her softly. He took the frying pan from her hand and put it on the counter. He then pulled out a chair for her. "You can sit and relax for a while. I'll make the breakfast this morning." He made sure she sat, and then went about preparing a breakfast for the both of them

When he finished, he split it onto two plates and put one down in front of Ami. He then sat next to her and kissed her cheek before starting to eat. The entire time, he ran through the rest of the day in his head. It would be tough, but he just hoped Ami would stay strong. He had confidence in her, but knew she may really need him to support her. He was fully willing to be there for her.

Back
Top Bottom