Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing Something About It (Josu_T and Ms_Muffintops)

Josu_T

Supernova
Luke Davis was quite excited. He and his girlfriend were finally moving in together. This was a big step for him since he'd only ever had two girlfriends before and neither of those relationships lasted very long at all. Yet this one was going great. Later that day he would be moving his stuff into their new appartment. She would be doing the same. The furniture was already there, it was just their personal belongings now.

while Luke was happy with this step, he was really hoping that another step in their relationship would be taken as well. He had hinted and even asked a couple times before, but always got the same response, a change of subject. His friends told him he needed to do something, but he was not yet convinced. They called him a pansy and a wuss. He ignored them, but felt that they may be right. He had needs and desires that had to be fulfilled, but his girlfriend did nothing to help him with it. She didn't even want to talk about the subject of sex.

Luke sighed and left his old appartment for the last time. He started off to work for the day. He glanced in a mirror as he went out the door. His light brown hair was neatly in place and his blue eyes had a glint of hope for the future of his relationship. Moving in together made him very happy.

He stepped onto the elevator and stood next to the others leaving for work. No one spoke. Luke stood taller than all but one man. That man was 6'5" while Luke was only 6'2". He didn't care though. The tall man was thin narrow with glasses and a suit, Luke felt he looked like a real geek. Luke had a broad build. He felt strong even though he was no muscle man. He wore jeans and a simple t-shirt under his jacket since he worked as the formen of a construction site. His schooling had paid off and he had moved up fast to lead the site. He didn't have to do too much of the hard work and heavy lifting.

--------------------------------

After work Luke changed into some nicer, clean clothes and went to his storage locker to get all his stuff. He placed it into the back of his truck and started the drive to the new appartment. When he got there he took as many boxes as he could at one time and entered the new home. He placed the boxes in their proper rooms and went to get the rest. As he did, he thought about things his friends had said at work that day. Again they told him he needed to do something about his sexual relationship with his girlfriend. He was starting to be convinced. He thought about what he could do. As he placed the final box down and started to make dinner, he came to a decision.

Ami, Luke's girlfriend, had not been to the apartment at all that day. Since she was like most girls, she had a lot of belongings and it was taking her longer to pack up and move her things, not mention, she insisted on doing everything himself. She didn't want to be considered one of those ball and chain girlfriends. It seemed like a lot of her boyfriend's friends thought that of the current step in their relationship.

She placed her hands on her hips as she stood in the center of her bedroom. She had just graduated recently and decided it was time to move out. The stacks of boxes seemed to overpower her short stature. She was 5'1'', but was also well blossomed and curvy. She had soft wavy brown hair, and unique turquoise eyes.

Her parents had bugged her to have Luke come over and help her, but she insisted doing it herself. But secretly, she was sort of avoiding him that day, she was so nervous about the move. She was going to be living with the person she hoped would be the one, and they'd be sharing a home, a bedroom, and... a bed. They had been together for years and he had always asked her and begged her for intimacy, but she always denied him without reason. But little did everyone know, she had a very good reason.

When she was in the eighth grade, she was often raped and sexually abused by her Math teacher. She always struggled with Math and her teacher always told her if she didn't pass, it would cause a domino effect on her high school years and she wouldn't get into a good college, or one at all. He told her if she serviced him, he'd pass her, but she always declined and threatened to call the cops. But he always threatened to use the story that she insisted on a relationship, and she was just a pre-teen slut trying to get revenge on him for rejecting her. The story would spread through the school, the school district, the city, and even the entire country, possibly even the world and the entire world would know what a little whore she was. So... she endured the pain for almost a year.

So incidentally, she developed a fear of sex. Whenever she thought about it, she thought about the physical pain she felt for months, the man was never gentle with her. The emotional and psychological pain was even worse. For years, she had denied her boyfriend any physical intimacy.

Her friends, along with Luke's, always nagged her about how timid she was with the subject. If she didn't want to have sex, the least she could do was use her hands, or get on her knees for him. She was well aware of how much she owed him, but she felt like their was a shield holding her back, and the thought of the pain made her want to run.

She thought about this as she brought the boxes to her car one by one. She left many of her belongings behind for her parents to donate or sell. She didn't want to fill the house with girly stuff, to spare Luke inevitable embarrassment if she were to bring it. She hugged her parents good bye one by one and got into her car.

"Good luck dear... I won't sugar coat it, moving in with a lover is a challenge, but in the long run, a wonderful one", her mother said. Ami smiled and nodded, and pulled out of the drive way heading to their new apartment.

Luke took his time making dinner for Ami and himself. He cooked pasta, some corn, a simple salad, and steak. He wanted a nice meal to celebrate them moving in together. He had it all placed on the table, candles and flowers in the middle, and a bottle of wine. He then lit the candles before sitting on the couch, waiting for Ami to arrive.

As he sat, he thought more about Ami and their relationship. He knew without a doubt, that he wanted to stay with her, no matter what did or did not happen between them. The years together had been great and he truly cared about her. Nothing his friends could say would change that. He might wish every day that she would be willing to have sex with him, but he was glad that their relationship did not revolve around that sort of physical interaction.

A few minutes later he was sure that Ami should be arriving soon. He got up and went outside. He waited for her to arrive so he could help her bring her things inside. He was very excited and had a big smile on his face.

Ami was so nervous on the drive there, her hands were sweaty and shaking on the steering wheel, but it was the least she could do to show Luke how serious she was about their relationship. But in her mind, it was move in and you have to have sex. It seemed like most couples assumed they would have a nympho-fest when they moved in together. And the thought of that terrified her. It wasn't that she didn't want to pleasure Luke, it was as if there was some hypnotic chip planted into her brain to tell her to fear the intimacy.

She smiled as she saw Luke standing there waiting for her as she drove up, he was such a gentlemen. She gave a nervous sigh and pulled into a parking spot near him. She smiled at him as she got out of the car and slammed the car door shut. She walked over to her boyfriend and hugged him tightly and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, "Does the sexy greeting man come with the apartment? Or is it a moving in present?", she said with a giggle as she stepped back.

She looked back at her car full of boxes. She then looked up at the sky, the sun was starting to go down. She wondered if it was worth it to bother bringing in her boxes tonight, she already had her essentials in the apartment and she was still exhausted from just moving them from her old house to the car.

She looked up at Luke and grabbed his hand, "It's official..", she said sweetly with a hint of nervousness in her voice. She smiled and sighed while lightly swinging his hand.

Luke saw the car pulling in and he smiled even more. When it stopped in front of him he moved to meet Ami as she got out. He met her with open arms, hugging her and leaning down to accept her soft kiss. The height difference was quite large, but he didn't care. He laughed a litttle at her comment.

He noticed she was a little unsure of what to do or say next. He planned on helping her get her things inside, but that could wait until after dinner, which was waiting on the table for them inside. She said it was official and he smiled brightly at her. He gave her hand a small squeeze. "Yes, it is official, and I'm fairly sure that it could be made official that I'm the happiest man on earth right now. So come on, lets go inside and celebrate with dinner." He wrapped and arm around her and led her toward the door.

Ami walked with him up to their apartment. It seemed like they were saving up for the longest time, they really wanted a nice place to call their own, and she thought they chose quite nicely. Their home was small, but spacious, big enough for the two of them.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to open the door to our place", she said with a giggle as she opened the door. She stopped once she got inside, the electricity was on and it looked like a home, their home. She examined the room until she saw candle light flickering from the dining area. "Aw... you didn't..", she said as she walked towards their dining table. It was neatly set with a wonderful looking dinner, with candles that were beginning to melt some. It looked so romantic.

She giggled and ran around the house, turning out all the lights so that the only lights within the house were the candles shining in the center of the table. "You did a wonderful job Luke...", she said as she stood on her toes and kissed him again, and sat down at the table. She was so flattered he had made the effort to do this for her. She was expecting them to order out that night, but this was definitely something to celebrate.

Luke smiled and let Ami open up the door to their apartment. He waited for her to look around and see what he had prepared for them. He liked seeing the smile on her face. Hearing her giggle made him happy. He waited in the dining room for her. When she got back from her tour of switching off lights, he looked into her eyes as they sparkled in the candle light. He returned her soft kiss and pulled out her chair for her.

Once she was seated, he sat across from her. He smiled at her happily. "I'm glad you like it. Now I hope you enjoy the flavour as well." He opened the wine and poured some into both of their glasses. He then served her the food before putting any on his plate. He sat and waited for her to take a bite first. He hoped she liked it.

Ami smirked and blushed like a bashful school girl as he poured the wine and fixed her plate. He was too good to her, it was almost too good to be true. "It all looks so great..", she said examining the food.

She took a quick sip of wine before taking a bite of the pasta he had cooked. After a few bites and teasingly lingering on as if she were debating about it. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up before leaning over the table carefully and kissing him on the cheek.

She sat back and giggled, "This is nice.. maybe we can do the reversal house wife thing..", she said with a giggle, "I will be the money maker who sits at the table angrily while I wait for my man to fix me my dinner." She instantly got the image of Luke working hard in the kitchen in a pink apron. "Yes yes... it should work out perfectly...", she tapped her fingers together before taking another bite. She loved to joke and mess with Luke.

She sighed contently, she had forgotten the nervousness she felt the entire day, she knew they'd have a good time together.

Luke had to chuckle a little as she blushed. He was glad she was happy. As she tried she teased him before admiting she liked it. He moved in part of the way as she leaned across the table to kiss him softly on the cheek. He sat back down and started to eat, enjoying the food, but definitely not as much as the company.

He heard her gigle, and then another one of her little teases. He grinned. "I hope it won't be too angrily. I live to please my woman in any way she wants." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Oh, and that apron you are imagining on me had better not have any lace or frilly bits on it." He grinned and laughed before eating a few more bites. He liked how they knew eachother well enough to tease without fear of hurting eachother. The ideas from before were still at the back of his mind, but his decision was quickly changing. Though it would be nice to take another step in their relationship that night, he didn't want to ruin it by doing something wrong. He wanted the night to be perfect.

"Aw.. can the apron have hearts?", she asked jokingly with a giggle. Ami finished eating and took a sip of her wine. She looked at him and smiled, "So did you have anything planned for this lovely evening sir?", she said sweetly, "Besides moving in boxes" Anything would be nice to her but she kind of regretted asking it. She ended up taking a bit sip of her wine, and then finished it.

Sure anything they did would result in a make out session, which would lead to Luke getting horny and asking for her sex, or just physically trying to assert him. And as much as she hated, she knew she'd end up turning him down and she hated rejecting him down and upsetting him.

She reached across the table and grabbed his hand gently while looking him in the eyes. The candle light made his eyes glow, causing Ami to blush lightly. He was truly the most handsome guy in the world. By this time, the sun had finally gone down and the entire apartment was pitch black except the table with the candle light.

Luke grinned and laughed a little about her apron comment. He finished eating as well. He looked into her eyes as she asked about what he had planned. He saw a look on her face that told him that what he'd had planned previously would probably ruin the night. He decided that for once, he would not bring up the topic of sex, but tomorrow he would enact his plan.

Having decided what not to do, he smiled at her, then finished his own wine. She took hold of his hand and he looked into her eyes again. He loved how they sparkled in the candle light. He finally spoke, having made up his mind. "After we get your things inside, we can relax and watch a nice movie before going to bed. I think a relaxing evening is what would be best for us to celebrate moving in together." He gave another soft smile, hoping she would approve of the idea.

Ami stood up and slowly walked over to the couch and sat down. She looked over at Luke and smiled while patting on the couch cushion next to her, "Can't we just skip bringing in my stuff today?", she asked innocently while relaxing on the couch, "We've still got tomorrow.."

She grinned and picked up the remote, "So come here you!"

She picked up the movies that were sitting on the coffee table in front of her. They were all of various genres. She held up a horror film and waved it at him, "Lets watch this!", she said cheerfully. It'd give her an excuse to cuddle and cling to him during the film. Not to mention, she didn't want to make him watch a date movie.

She was a bit relieved they were just going to watch a movie, but there was still the moments to come during the film, and when they go to bed. She was excited on being able to sleep in the same bed as him without her parents scolding them. But at the same time, he might take advantage of that opportunity.

Luke watched as Ami walked toward the couch. He stood and shrugged. "I guess your things can wait in your car until tomorrow." He smiled and moved over to her. She picked a movie and he put it into the dvd player. It was a horror film and he didn't mind at all. He smiled and sat next to her.

As the movie started, he placed an arm around her. He kissed her cheek softly, happy that they could be this close all the time and not get in any trouble from anyone. He tried not to think about what might happen later and the urges he would need to surpress to keep this evening nice for her. He really wanted her first night in the new apartment to be perfect. Just as the opening scene of the movie started he turned to her and spoke softly. "I hope you won't get too scared, and I hope you can console me when I get frightened." He grinned and kissed her cheek again.

Ami snickered and glanced at Luke, "Oh yeah, sure, I'll console you alright", she said jokingly, "And what about me?"

She grabbed his hand and laid down on the couch with her head laying in his lap. She contently laid there watching the movie. Occasionally she'd use his hand to cover her eyes and let out a squeal when there was a scene she didn't want to see. She was squeamish and grossed out by most movies.

Unfortunately, the movie was about a crazed serial killer. Ami had never seen it before. The movie came to a scene that causes her eyes to widen. The man was after a particular girl in the movie. He had her tied up and pinned down onto a table, he started to fight with her, forcing her clothing off, it was clear where it was leading. Ami was trying her hardest to not be effected by it, but the movie was far too graphic and detailed. She closed her eyes, burrying her face into Luke's leg, covering her ear with her hand, but it didn't help at all. She could hear the sounds of the table the girl was on scooting and sliding, and rhythmic cries, much resembling Ami's cries when she was in the eighth grade.

"I.. I'm sorry..", she said in a quivering voice as she got up and ran into the bedroom. She slammed the door shut and ran to the bed and flopping down onto it. She pulled a pillow over her head pressing it against her ears trying to drown out the sound. How could the movie makers do that? How could the actors do that? Did they not know how traumatizing it was to experience such a thing?

Luke grinned and let Ami take his hand and lay in his lap. As they watched the movie he gave her complete control of his hand. His other hand softly caressed her hair to comfort her at the scary parts. He was enjoying teh film, but got a bit scared himself at some parts.

The movie came to a part that he didn't really enjoy himself. He sensed a change in Ami as it started. He looked down as she buried her face in his leg. Her hands covered her ears. He started to worry about her a little. When she suddenly got up he looked at her, really worried now. He knew she had bad reactions to sex, but this was the worst he'd ever seen.

The bedroom door slammed shut and he got up. As he walked to the door he thought about possible connections. He came to the conclusion that she must have had a bad experience earlier in her life. He just wished she trusted him enough to tell him. He went to the bedroom door and opened it slowly, slipping into the room. He looked down at Ami laying on the bed, a pillow over her head. He'd turned off the move and any sounds from that would have stopped.

He sat on the edge of the bed. He wanted to reach out a hand to touch her and try to comfort her, but he was afraid of what any physical contact might do to her. Instead he leaned in close and waited for her to look back at him. He was worried and knew it probably showed on his face.

Ami heard Luke turn off the movie and then heard the creeks from his foot steps and the door opening and shutting.

She knew he was coming to check on her, she cursed herself for ruinning the evening. Ami removed the pillow from her head and looked up at Luke who was sitting next to her. He had a look of warmth and concern on his face, it almost embarrassed her. "I-- I'm sorry..", she said softly, "I.. I just didn't like that movie."

She blushed and planted her face into the bed. She was such a killjoy, but that movie was far too graphic for her, and made her feel like she was back in middle school. She had only told one other person about her rape before, her best friend, who luckily kept the secret. But was it time to tell Luke? Perhaps he'd be a little more understanding of her fears.

When Luke looked into Ami's face he knew she was upset about something. He tried to smile to comfort her. She explained she just didn't like that movie, but he didn't really believe that was why she had run off. Before he could say anything, her face was pressed into the bed again. He looked down at her and wondered what he could do to help her.

He slowly lay down next to her. He reached out and placed his hand on her back. He softly rubbed her back, trying to calm and comfort her, make her feel better. He spoke softly, playing in to what she had told him, not trying to imply anything. "Its ok. It is not that good of a movie. We won't watch it again. I'll give it away to a friend just to be safe. I hope you know that I will protect you from anything bad happening. There is no need to be frightened. I love you and never want to see you hurt." He left it at that and just lay there with her, still softly rubbing her back.

Ami turned and looked at him and sat up. She shook her head, first ever so slightly, but then a slightly faster paced motion. "No.. no its not that..", she said trying to think of what to say. Should she just let it out?

She looked at him. Her heart was pounding and she still found panicked. What would he do if he found out?

"You can't protect me...", she started, "You weren't there.. six years ago. You didn't know me. You could protect me, you were too late", she said and then bit her lip. She looked at him, almost getting angry, "Everyone bugs me about sex, treating me like its one of life's requirements when they have no idea. They take advantage of sex, they take it for granted, while I... I--", her eyes started to swell up. She wanted to tell him, but she just couldn't.

She sighed and blinked her watery eyes, "Nevermind.. I'm just one of those uptight girls.." She laid back down.

Luke watched as she sat up, he sat up as well. He watched her face as she shook her head, then spoke. He was not sure what to think. She mentioned that something had happened six years ago. Then he sensed she was getting more upset. She started talking about sex and how other people view it and bug her about it. He could tell she was about to say something, but then stopped.

He looked into her eyes and saw tears forming, something he didn't want to see. He wasn't able to say anything, he was at a loss for words. She didn't finish what she was about to say, instead just called herself uptight and lay down again. He lay on his side and looked at her for a moment. he reached out a hand and took hold of hers. Again he spoke softly. "Ok, I won't press you to tell me whatever it is you have inside. That is your choice whether you tell me or not. I am just sorry that I could not have been there for you six years ago. Now I think it would be a good idea for us to get some sleep. then in the morning we can get your stuff inside and start unpacking some things."

Ami looked at him and nodded.

She sat up, pulling up the covers and pulled them over her.

She was flattered he was worried about her, but she didn't want to burden him with the drama of what happened to her. She had spared herself another night, but it was no excuse for denying him what any normal relationship would have. He'd soon bring the subject up again, and when he wasn't bringing it up, it'd be her friends, or his friends.

She held her hands out to him, signaling she wanted to cuddle up with him.

Luke slid under the covers and smiled at Ami. She looked a little calmer now. Her arms were outstretched and he moved in close to her. His arms wrapped around her body and pulled her into his. He held her against himself and kissed her softly. With a smile he placed his forehead against hers and looked into her beautiful eyes. This made him need to say something he could never keep inside. He enjoyed saying it. "I love you Ami." He didn't even need a response. Being able to gaze into her eyes was enough for him. Anything more was just a bonus.

Ami smiled wide, it put butterflies in her stomach everytime he said it. She wrapped her arm tightly around him and closed her eyes, "I love you too.."

She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately, letting it linger. She pulled away and smiled then rested her forehead against his once more, wrapping her arm back around him. She loved the touch of his lips against hers, she could kiss him all day, but at the same time, she didn't like to get him too flustered, she would feel like a tease.

Luke was very happy to hear her say she loved him too. He enjoyed feeling her arms around him, it felt comfortable and right. He looked into her eyes as he felt her hand on his cheek. When she kissed him passioantely, he returned it with all of his love. When she pulled away he smiled and continued to gaze into her eyes. He enjoyed kissing her, feeling her lips pressed against his.

His hands softly caressed her back. He rubbed his nose agaisnt hers and smiled. After a little while he kissed her again. This time when he pulled back a little, he kissed her nose and forehead before speaking. "Lets get some sleep now. This is great, our first night sleeping in the same bed together in our new home."

Ami rested her head more on the pillow and closed her eyes falling asleep. It was the most peaceful night of sleep she had ever had, having Luke there comforted her. She stayed close to him the entire night.

She woke up early the next morning before Luke. She smiled and kissed him on the forehead, he looked so cute when he was dead asleep, it made her giggle softly. She decided she'd get up before him and make him a nice breakfast. She got up and tip toed out of the bedroom. First she showered and cleaned herself up, then she went to the kitchen to cook the breakfast feast.

She decided to make him a full feast. She cut up various fruits and cooked omelets, bacon, sausage, and eggs. She knew they couldn't eat it all, but it gave him options. She set the table neatly, and opened the curtains to all of the windows, letting the early sun shine in.

Luke fell asleep shortly after Ami did. He held her close and kissed her softly once more before finally drifting off. He had a great sleep, dreaming of a future with Ami by his side. Laying next to her in bed felt just right.

In the morning he woke to find that Ami had already got up and out of bed. He sat up and stretched. After a minute he got up and changed into some clean clothes. He left the bedroom and saw the sunlight shining through. He smiled as he saw Ami in the kitchen with an amazing breakfast already made.

He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her and then smiled happily. "How am I so lucky to have you in my life? This all looks so good." He kissed her again and sat down to an amazing breakfast. He picked a few things and put them on his plate. He started to eat. It was as delicious as it looked. He was really happy.

Back
Top Bottom