Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The application for a tenancy (Guy x splendora)

He sat patiently in the lounge, awaiting the arrival of the next applicant. He was not having a great day. The applicant he had seen so far were not promising – too whiny, too outgoing, too ugly, even too male! But this applicant had been good enough to leave her facebook profile as public and having done a little ‘background research’, he could safely say she was neither too male nor too ugly.

Having sent the previous applicant away immediately on the grounds of possessing a penis, he wondered if there was anything he could be busying himself with during the wait for his next appointment. He couldn’t think of anything. The collection costumes; amassed over the last few years; had all been laundered and left in the extra closet in the spare room. The toys had all been sufficiently cleaned and hidden, though not too well, in a box under the bed in the same room. Everything was ready. All he had to do was wait for her to arrive.

A large, strong hand ran through the short thick beard as his mind dreamed to pass the time. The beard was a dirty blonde colour, just like the short hair, cut recently and messed slightly. His blue eyes studied out the window, watching a people passed. A muscular upper body filled out a grey t shirt with the motif of a mechanics garage and his strong, thick legs bore slightly worn blue jeans that ended in brown leather biker boots.

The silence and peace in the house was broken as the chime of the doorbell echoed through the high ceilinged rooms and stirred Jon from his thoughts. Slowly, purposefully, he stood and strode towards the front door, opening it with a kind smile

As Alicia double checked the address, she pursed her lips as she thought briefly about what the ad had said. It simply said that she would be able to live there for free, provided she cooked and cleaned for the owner. It wasn’t that the deal wasn’t good enough; honestly it seemed too good to be true. Still, as she made her way towards the front door, Alicia was very interested in seeing if he would indeed accept her as a tenant. Brushing a stray strand of her dark hair off of her pale face, she hesitated briefly on the doorstep.

It was still august, and wearing a simple white nearly sheer top and dotted skirt, she’d wanted to make a good impression on whoever was offering such an amazing deal. Despite it being tasteful, it did nothing to hide her taut tummy, the swell of her breasts, the narrowness of her waist, or her full, heart shaped ass. Bringing her finger to the bell immediately sent the faint sound of a chime through the house, and as she waited, the sounds of footsteps quickly became louder inside until the door opened.

Standing before her was not at all the sort of person she’d expected. The man was large, and looked very strong and muscular. More like a biker than a landlord, and she was sort of startled as she stood silently briefly before forcing a smile. “Hi…I’m Alicia O’Rourke Sir, I sent you an application to be your tenant…for the free house near campus.” Adding the last part in case she’d made some sort of address mistake, she nibbled her lower lip nervously as she waited for his response.

"I know who you are Alicia," he answered, a charming smile gracing his face as he reassured her, "and why you are here. Please, come in, take a seat in the living room and make yourself comfortable." He held out his arm, insinuating the direction of the living room and closing the door behind her as she entered.

"So this is just to make sure that you are a good fit for the tenancy and of course, that it is a good fit for you. I've been offering this room for 4 years now - I don't need the money and it seems to me to be a good way of helping out people that need it." he explained, walking slowly around the living room until he came to armchair where he sat, watching her like a scientist studying a subject.

"So, Alicia, tell me about yourself. And erm, tell me how you would fit in here and why you're suitable"

In response to his smile, Alicia smiled back, reassured by what she assumed her good intentions and happy that she hadn't come to the wrong house. "Thank you..." She responded as she moved in the direction he'd motioned her towards, as the hallway led to a large living room as he closed the door behind her. Seating herself on his sofa, she looked up at him curiously, noticing the way he looked at her while nodding as he spoke and explained the history of of the tenancy.

To her it seemed like a scholarship almost, and it wasn't until he asked her to speak about herself that butterflies fluttered in her stomach, self conscious to be revealing much about herself to anyone, let alone someone she just met. "I'm a student here...I mean, I just started. I'm here on scholarship, my parents aren't really, well, part of my life anymore." Squirming gently on the soft sofa to become more comfortable, she continued.

"I do really need this...money is about as tight as it can be with me still going here, and honestly, If I didn't have this apartment, with you, I don't think I could really come to school here." Pursing her pink painted lips at being so honest with him, she let her eyes linger on his, hoping he cared, as she spoke again. "I think I can make it good for both of us, I promise I'll cook and clean really well...I promise I won't make a mess, and I promise I'll be very respectful. I don't want you to think of it as charity, even though I'm very grateful for it...I want to make your life better because of my presence here."

Realizing how on edge she felt, Alicia sucked in a breath before exhaling. Clearly nervous, she concluded, "I hope that you'll think about letting me stay here Sir."

Jon nodded at each point, seemingly understanding and sympathising with her at all times. "You see, that's exactly the reason why I set this tenancy up. I want to be able to help people just like you get through university without worrying too much about how much it is going to cost them. And to do that without the feeling of charity, without feeling like you owe me!"

He stressed the last two words, ensuring that he made strong eye contact with her as he said them, as if staring right into her.

"So that's why I want to ensure that every tenant truly pays their way. Are you comfortable with that?"

Reassured by the understand he was giving her, Alicia nodded as she heard his explanation. It made sense to her, and she wanted to be more than just a total burden, especially to someone nice enough to keep her for free.

At his last question, she nodded briefly despite being confused. It was free, right? She hadn't misunderstood something, had she? "I'm comfortable with that..." she said, a twinge of hesitation evidence in her voice while she looked back him.

“You don’t seem entirely convinced, but..” he paused, smiling at her for reassurance, “but I think you would be quite suitable and so there’s only the question of whether you’ll like the room and the house”

“If you’d like, feel free to have a look at the bedroom and the kitchen. This is obviously the living room. The kitchen is right through there along with the dining area” he motioned to the kitchen and dining area that were in the next room. They were accessible from the living room through a large doorway that had been created by opening up the non-weight bearing part of the wall. There was also a door out of the kitchen that led to the main hallway, with the stairs at one end, the living room in the middle and the front door at the other end.

“The room is just upstairs. Straight ahead is my room, on your right is the main bathroom, then the spare room that you would be renting. It has an ensuite, as well as plenty of storage.

He didn’t move from his armchair, instead he simply waited to see if she would look around on her own

The truth was, she'd been convinced ever since she saw the ad for application. "No, that's not it..." she began to speak, "I love the home and you're very generous to offer it to me Sir." Brushing a loose strand of dark hair off of her face, she nodded before standing up and walking where he'd motioned. "I'd love to take a look."

She did feel apprehensive, but it was more just being in a strangers home than anything. She silently hoped that she wasn't too standoffish, and as she made her way to the kitchen and then the bedroom, the home was wonderful. A bit hesitant as he didn't stand, she called out to him, "I'm going to look upstairs Sir." Nibbling her lower lip gently, she made her way upstairs, noting his room before passing down the hall to the spare bedroom that hopefully would be hers. It looked really nice, and she could imagine doing all sorts of cute things to it if he didn't mind.

From inside, she paused briefly, wondering why she felt so strange and couldn't be friendlier to him.

Having waited for a couple of minutes for Alicia to come down, Jon decided that she was taking too long and stood up from his armchair. He climbed the stairs with ease, taking two at a time and stood in the doorway to the spare room. "So, what do you think?" he asked, that charming smile once again gracing his face.

His eyes glanced vaguely around the room, taking all the details in with just short gander. Without even looking directly at either hiding place, he noted that Alicia had not looked under the bed let alone at the one of the boxes under the bed. Nor had she seemed to have checked in the second, smaller closet. good he thought to himself, it would be better for her not to discover them before she's moved in or even agreed to the tenancy.

"If you decide to take the room, you can move in as soon as you like. And of course it will be your room, so feel free to decorate it however you wish. Just don't make a mess of it!"

muscularguy4F said:
Having waited for a couple of minutes for Alicia to come down, Jon decided that she was taking too long and stood up from his armchair. He climbed the stairs with ease, taking two at a time and stood in the doorway to the spare room. "So, what do you think?" he asked, that charming smile once again gracing his face.

His eyes glanced vaguely around the room, taking all the details in with just short gander. Without even looking directly at either hiding place, he noted that Alicia had not looked under the bed let alone at the one of the boxes under the bed. Nor had she seemed to have checked in the second, smaller closet. good he thought to himself, it would be better for her not to discover them before she's moved in or even agreed to the tenancy.

"If you decide to take the room, you can move in as soon as you like. And of course it will be your room, so feel free to decorate it however you wish. Just don't make a mess of it!"

Hearing him come up the stairs, Alicia was still shocked as she turned to see him filling up the doorway leading out of what would be her room. With a shy smile, she toyed her hair absently as she replied, "I love it Sir, it's perfect...I can't thank you enough for considering me. I'd love to live here, and want to ask you, may I please be your tenant?" She'd neglected to see what was under the bed and hadn't looked into the other closet yet, but she felt like she could trust him as she spoke again, "And...I'm sorry for being so cold, it's hard for me to open up to people."

"I'd like to move in today." Nodding, she looked at him happily before a serious look crossed her features. "I promise I won't make a mess of it Sir, I'll keep it and the rest of your home clean."

LATER THAT EVENING

She'd spent the better part of her day getting things moved in after she'd signed his paperwork. With her room finally looking the way she'd wanted it too, she was nearly exhausted. School would begin in a few days, and she knew that in a few minutes she'd need to start making dinner for both of them.

As she made her way downstairs and passed him in the living room with a shy, "Hi Sir, I'm going to make dinner now if you'd like."

"That's fine by me" he answered, smiling broadly and reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a spare set of keys and handed them to Alicia. "Welcome to your new home. Get your stuff over and I'll help you move it in. We can get the paperwork sorted then. It starts off as just for your first year, but if we think it's working out then we can always extend it for however long you need it."

~LATER THAT EVENING~

Having helped Alicia move most of her boxes into her new room, Jon took a seat in the living room and relaxed. He thought to himself on how quickly Alicia had taken the room and how little time it had taken her to really make the room her's. This was a good sign he decided. It meant that she felt comfortable with him, with the room and her surroundings. The more quickly she felt at home, the more quickly he could begin to take advantage of that. After all, the more she felt she really liked being here and needed it, the more she would be willing to put up with

"That would be lovely Alicia" he replied, enjoying her calling him 'sir'

With herself more or less settled, Alicia finally felt comfortable. It was beginning to even feel like home to her, and as she smiled happily to his reply, even felt happy to begin cooking for both of them. She was used to cooking vegetarian food, and hoped he'd like what she made. Cooking with ingredients she wasn't used too was a bit of a challenge, but she managed to make vegetarian stuffed bell peppers for both of them. A little over half an hour later she called out with a smile, "It's ready!" as she set the table for both of them. Pouring water for both of them, she wasn't sure if he'd like anything else with his, and smiled as she saw him from the kitchen.

"It looks and smells great!" he replied, striding over to the table and pulling back his chair. He noted that it was a vegetarian meal and decided to let her off this time. It was early in her tenancy, so she didn't know and he didn't want to risk scaring her off just yet. Better to let her settle in a little more before he started dishing out too much discipline. Besides, she was very attractive and this meal would give him time to get to know about her. "I'm glad you liked the room. I hope it's in good condition, the previous tenant cleaned it and cleared it of her belongings, so I haven't checked. If there's anything you find let me know and I'll get in contact with her about it."

He tucked into his meal - just because there was no meat didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it. Having taking a few mouthfuls, he put his cutlery down and took a good swig of his water. "Alicia, it strikes me that I don't know much about you. I know why you're here, but I don't know much about you. You know, hobbies, friends, boyfriends. That sort of thing. The important stuff!"

Back
Top Bottom