Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Devil Agent [SK&Utsuho]

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Namine stretched out, letting out a long and low groan in his bedroom. It had been a long day. A stressful day, filled with responsibility -- and finally he was home, alone, and ready to rest. He'd been craving his bed almost from the moment that he left the house. And finally, he was here, standing before it.

He fell forward, grabbing at the pillows. He was dressed modestly for bed, in loose fitting, lavender pajamas. They were his favorite. Even though he'd been craving his bed like some kind of slothful lay-about, it wasn't because he was content with life. No... He'd always felt like he was meant for something more. Meant for greater things than he currently preoccupied his time with.

But for what, he couldn't fathom. Maybe he only felt that way because he hadn't been laid in... well... ever. By anyone. He snuggled up under the covers, prepared for the sweet embrace of sleep -- and utterly unaware that fate had other plans for him.

Near Namine's house was the devil from hell Kuma flying through the night in search for something. The long crimson redhead girl was in search for something, as her set of eyes on the clock like device in her hand, suddenly the needle of the device start move showing no signs of stopping when she gotten close to Namine's home. Kuma grinned as she flown towards the source of the reading.

She was able to enter Namine's room without making a sound. The devil girl clothing was nothing more than a black tubetop that hardly cover her D-cup breasts with the laces on the front giving a good few of her cleave and a large belt as a bottom peice that only purpose was to cover crotch area. Once she saw the girl that gave off that power source Kuma wasted no time and goes next to her target. "Wakey wakey tits and dickie." the devil girl call out to Namine her bat-like head wings flap in excitement.

She knew that this virgin girl would be something great. She could become one of the greatest Devil Agent to have ever lived.

Namine wasn't sure if he had gotten any sleep. It had felt like ten minutes, at most. He squinted, shifted and covered his head with a pillow for a moment.

Tits and dickie? He thought... wait, was that a females voice? Was there a girl in the room with him? He lived alone! The boy suddenly threw his pillow forward -- likely hitting the devil girl before him -- and sat up, pulling the covers over most of his body as if they might protect them. Sure enough, there was another one in he room with him -- a girl! With almost nothing on! He would have gotten hard, but at this stage he was more confused than anything else.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?!"

His voice was androgynous, to say the least.

Well, there goes first impressions. Not only did she get hit in the face by a pillow, but now her target was scared and trying to cover up his body as if that might help her. Kuma sighed to herself knowing that the answers to those question may make things worst, but she had to answer her sooner or late. "I'm Kuma a devil and I'm a devil, it not really hard to getting in a locked place with devil powers." she quickly ripped away the covers off the girl, then she led him to a table sitting him down.

"Now for the reason why I here is that souls in hell had escaped and us devil living in hell can't do anything about them. That where you come in cutie, I came to you because you have large amount power to become a Devil Agent."

As she spoke Kuma made sure to bend down so her cleave would be right in front of the girl's face.

Namine's eyes drew wide. A devil -- a devil girl, at that. There were multiple devils. And they found it easy to get into someone's house using their devil powers. He wondered what that even meant, but didn't have time to ask before Kuma started reaching for his blanket shield. The small boy slid back, trying to evade and avoid her. And when she finally got him, he did not help her even one bit get to the table -- until she explained what she wanted him to do.

And, more importantly, her huge tits were right in his face. He stared between the valley of her breasts, seeming to... calm down, so to speak. His cock hardened, but honestly the tent wasn't very noticeable, adn sitting at the table his lower body was hidden, anyway.

"Oh--- so, so you're the good guys. You're not gonna eat me. You're just looking for someone to hunt evil things down and bring them back to hell, like men and black?" The black-haired boy asked, looking up at her. "Okay, cool. I'll do it!" This was what he called something more to do with your life. Protecting the planet -- could it get any better? He'd probably get turned into a stud of a devil, too, with a huge cock and big, rippling muscles.

Hell, why did most human girls have to struggle when she was trying to do her job, at less this girl wasn't trying to attack her or screaming her lungs out. It seemed she had calmed after explaining why she was here and seeing how she was gazing at her breasts meaning that she is a lesbian. This would make thing a lot easier.

"I wouldn't say we are good, just doing are jobs. I had no plans on eating you, but I wouldn't mind having taste sweetie. Don't you mean Men in Black? That was a good movie and I guess you can say we're something like that."

Once she hearing the words 'I'll do it!' Kuma snapped her fingers making a stack of papers and a pen appeared on the table.

"Normally the humans call us for a with for their soul, but seeing as we are coming to you it different. These papers are saying that you will become Devil Agent and work for Hell in order to capture escaped souls. Once you die you'll be taken to hell and work as a devil. If you miss uses your powers that doesn't have anything to do with capturing souls or training you'll be sent to hell."

Kuma placed the pen in Namine's hand and push the papers towards the girl. She couldn't wait to see what kind of sexy bitch she would become.

"Huh? What did I saw?" Namine answered, finally breaking his stare into her cleavage when she corrected him.

A contract and a pen with which to sign it appeared at the snap of her fingers. He jumped back momentarily, surprised by this. Jesus christ, this really was real. Wait, was it bad to think of Jesus Christ with a devil next to him? He wasn't sure. She didn't seem to burst to flames, so he supposed not. He grasped the pen, and looked up at her.

"So, am I devil agent the moment or sign it, or when I die?" He asked, signing it anyway.

Something happened -- a sudden jolt of pain coursed through his being as the ink turned to blood, and his name Namine shined brightly. He dropped the pen and leaned forward as his arm twisted in response to the pain, and the pain continued to course through his body, leaving a wave of heat after it passed. He called out in pain and fell back in the chair and hit the ground, writhing in agony as the very first transformation into a devil agent happened. His hair turned white from it's black, and grew longer. Little, bat like dark-red wings grew from his head, and a larger set from his shoulder blades. There was a strange sensation at the small of his back as a spaded tail grew forth and became slightly longer than his legs. That wasn't all -- his face became more feminine, as did his musculature. He wouldn't know, but his voice became decidedly more feminine. His ass padded out, his cock shrunk even more from it's already dismal size, his body became hairless from the neck down, and tanned slightly. He was pretty sure he'd lost an inch of height, too, if he was honest. His hips widened a small bit, and his breasts became -- well, breasts. Not as large as Kuma was likely expecting, since the girl she'd gotten to sign this contract had apparently had small breasts to begin with.

That was because Namine hadn't had breasts to begin with, of course, but he was left with a cups now.

There was an outfit that came, too!

Hair clips in his long white hair materialized. The lavender pajama's he'd been wearing disappeared, replaced with something far more revealing. A small tube top over his breasts, black and with a gentle, repeating pattern. Matching, fingerless gloves appeared on his hands, and heeled black ankle boots appeared on his small feet. A tiny tattoo of a trident[pitchfork, perhaps!?] appeared on his right shoulder, and the final piece of the puzzle materialized. Tight, black spandex shorts hugged his ass and hips and crotch, covering as little skin as possible much the same way that Kuma's outfit had. There was a bulge there -- a pathetic one, honestly, giving how tight it was, but a bulge.

By the time the clothes had started to appear, he was glowing in a bright light, and writhing with a strange feeling of warmth. Only once he was fully transformed did Namine stop writhing, and only then did he have enough sense of self to say, in a weak and feminine voice:

"What did you do to me?"

The first transformation was always the hardest for newbies to go through thanks to the growing new body parts, but it should get easier after every transformation. Kuma grabbed the papers as Namine goes through her changes to look through the papers. "Namine." she said wanting to say the girl's name out loud to herself.

She set her gazes on the new Devil Agent and she was pleasing to the eyes. Odd though, most girls would have at least have bigger breasts even if they were flat as a board. The n she look at her crotch... Is that a bulge. 'No she couldn't have already grown a dick.' she thought to herself as she pulled down the spandex shorts... There it was a penis... Maybe the transformation gave her one, but she had to check if... She didn't have a pussy. Kuma look up at Namine in shock.

"You're a BOY!"

Namine tried to fight her from pulling down his shorts to check, but he was too disoriented to honestly prevent it. He groaned when she saw it, feeling ashamed and embarrassed all at once not only from that, but from this entire situation -- what the hell?

"Yes, I am"! He shouted at her in disbelief and anger. "What, you didn't think to check or to know?! You were practically pushing your breasts in my face! You're saying you didn't know?!" He said, the hysteria she might have expected suddenly come to a head after his transformation; his tail whipped around, his little wings flapped as he sat up, breathing hard. "I was -- I was expecting to become a big, muscular big-dicked super-devil! I think you actually made it smaller!" He complained, covering his face. "I'm a freak now."

"Well besides you all the devil agents are female!" she said shouted back at the very first male devil agent. Why was this boy able to become a devil agent and other men couldn't. Muscular, Normal, Femboy, Crossdresser, and Shemale have never shown any signs of becoming devil agent. So what made this boy different from the other men? Well doesn't matter now, he signed the contract and Kuma still had a job to do.

"Don't know what to tell kid, you're a devil agent now no use crying," she grabbed his tail and started to stroke it to calm him down, a trick Kuma picked up on when the newbies started to freak out. Being new to having a tail it should be very sensitive. Kuma then walked him back to his, she then removed the belt that she was using as a skirt giving front row view her pussy and above that was a tattoo of a heart with bat wings.

"Normally I have to fuck the new girls in order to unlock their devil powers, but seeing you're a man I guess I'll have to find another way" she wonder how long the boy could with her and if that didn't work there was still plan B.

"Well whose fault is th--" He said, starting out shouting, but his volume greatly decreased when she started to stroke his tail. That was nice, if very sensitive -- something new, something unreal. He cooed, before trying to finish his sentence. "That...?" A few moments later, and he had a first class seat to her exposed pussy -- and the cute little tattoo above it. He thought that was somehow fitting. His cock twitched with excitement.

"What... what other way?" He asked in anticipation, licking his pink, puffy lips.

"All devil agents start out as virgins and that block all your powers." she paused for a moment to let her tongue swirl around the tip of his tail. "Seeing as your a man my guess is you have to fuck me to lose that virginity." she lay herself next to Namine as she spread her pussy's lips for him. Her own tail that had been wrapped around her waist was now teasing own clit.

"What are you waiting for or do you want plan B?"

"Oh... why not recru--" He said, shivering uncontrollably when she licked the tip of his tail. God, that was sensitive all right! He wondered if that would go away; doing his job wasn't exactly going to be easy if someone just had to grab his really long tail to turn him into a quivering pile of flesh. "--Recuit sluts?" It did, after all, fit the image of hell more. She laid down next to him, and slowly but surely Namine got up, rolled over, so eager to get between her legs that he lacked grace. Before he got any further, though, he had to ask the question:

"What's plan B?"

"A girl without her virginity they useless, if they lose it before transforming they lose that chance to have that power." she had her tail wrap around his penis and pull it right into pussy. It was a small cock maybe about four inches at best, so she had to fake her moans to make it seem like it felt good. She then moved his hands to her breasts letting them push away her tubetop so he can see her nipples.

"Ah Le- Let save that... Oh God! Save it for later! FUCK ME NOW!" she had to keep the act up. If this didn't work she can always go for his second virginity, if not like she won't have enough energy after this to nip that bud off.

"Oh..." He said, letting out a grunt as she suddenly tugged him forward with her tail and, in this way of all ways -- dressed in this manner, of all manners, he lost his virginity! The boy didn't feel any different, and wasn't sure why. Maybe because it lacked the seductive romantic build up he'd constantly been imagining since he was fifteen? In either case, he enjoyed the feeling, and made it known with the soft, feminine moan he gave. She pushed her tube top away and he shifted his manner of kneeling so that he could reach forward and grab her breasts. Shamelessly, he started to play with the while starting to rock his hips back and forth. Honestly, he was an awful fuck -- but he believed her wholeheartedly, assuming that being a devil agent had given him some secret sexual prowess.

He pinched at her nipples while attempting to thrust back and forth into her. It was hard to get any power at all, with his lack of length -- and he was lacking in girth, too. To be honest, he'd have been better off using three fingers on her, because it'd be easier to get power into it and, depending on how he positioned his fingers could have been wider.

"You -- you really like it that much?" He asked, already sounding out of breath and feeling a building sensation in his pathetic equipment. His tail flicked around behind him, and his small, batty wings flapped in excitement.

If she had to rank this boy to her others partners, he ranked second worst partner with a dick. The first was some guy who had sold his to keep Kuma as a sex slave, too bad his fun for his two inched only lasted for a week before he died. By the sound of his breath and how much his new body parts was moving he wasn't going to last long. Once he cum Kuma could check if his had unlocked or if she had to go for second round.

"Oh!" she let out a real moan when pinched her nipples. "YES, please fill my cunt with your CUM!" she screamed at the top her lungs. She then pushed him on his back letting herself get on top him, one more thrust should finish him. She raised herself up until the head of his cock was the only thing in her, then she slam back down to the base letting him release his seed in her.

"Ok let see if this worked." she said not sounding tired from the sex. She pulled herself off his dick letting his cum seep out of pussy and on to his stomach. A smartphone appeared in her seeing if he had his powers now.

"Sorry to say this, but Look like we have to move on to plan B."

One of those moans was definitely not like the others! He tried to reproduce it, but... he didn't have much time! In fact, quickly afterwards he was pushed on to his back with a grunt. Not that he could even find it in him to protest -- the boy gave a feminine groan and, with a final thrust, began to pump his meager seed out. He seemed tired, out of breath -- and barely noticed that she wasn't. Namine was at least blissfully unaware of his own shortcomings. His cock quickly became limp, and he looked down at his own cum on top of himself. He didn't mind that much...

"Huh? Why wouldn't it work? I'm not a virgin anymore..." He said, sounding perplexed. "Wait -- what the hell is plan B? You never told me."

He wondered if he should be worried.

"You still have one more virginity left" with a snap of her fingers binding his hands together with her powers. The smartphone was replaced with a bottle of lube. Then she moved closer to Namine's face with her crotch being a few inches away from his face. Suddenly Her clit started to grow into a seven inches long cock in front of his Face. "Sorry, but this is as small it get." she said as rubs the lube on to her cock. She placed the head of her up against his nose letting him take in her smell of her cock.

She moved back down lining her cock against his virgin asshole. "I'm going to be honest with you. You are one of the worst fucks I ever had, but I wouldn't mind letting have your fun with me later." with one quick thrust she was all the way in him. "Oh god you're so tight." knowing that this was new to him was going need sometime to get use to her cock inside his virgin hole.

His skin went cold when she said that. "No, wait --" He began, but with a snap of fingers his hands were bound together, and the smartphone she had just used became a bottle of lube. "Hey, wait!" He said again, but she seemed persistent. Was that contract really final? How did it shift so quickly -- it seemed like moments ago he was the one fucking her, and now she was about to fuck him. To make things even more ridiculous that pretty little clit of hers engorged, and grew and grew until it was comparatively giant cock. He whimpered at the sight of it as she apologized for it's size, and tried to avoid it touching his face.

Nothing doing; her cock rested on his lips, and the tip was practically stabbing him in the nose while she covered it in lube. He had no choice but to breath her in, to stare at it...

He didn't hate it as much as he thought he ought to. Why'd it have to be bigger than his, though? That felt almost insulting -- a girl had a bigger cock them him! He gulped as she moved it away from his head, lining up between his legs. Then, his world... was pierced? He was one of the worst she'd ever been with, but she wouldn't mind letting him do it again? It gave him something else to try to think about --

Well, not that he could do anything but let out the girliest scream he ever could when she literally jammed all seven inches up his ass. His cock shot a sudden spurt of precum into the air and onto his chest as he bucked and squirmed around, magically bound hands flailing about. "Oh, shit...!" He groaned out, panting heavily. "You're -- fucking huge..." He complained as his hole stretched to accommodate her. He reflexively tightened his ass, accidentally squeezing and milking her cock.

"You--you moaned like you... liked it, though!" He said, trying to get back to their previous topic of discussion -- anything to avoid thinking about that cock spearing him wide open. He spread his legs wider, hoping that'd make it easier...

With his squirming and tightening around her cock milking her of her precum, she was all ready to shoot her load right now. She let out a loud moan grabbing him by his hips holding him down. "God damn you tight ass hell. If you keep that up I would cum and your asshole a gaping hole." she panted trying take a moment calm down. "Now just relax or you'll hurt yourself."

After having more control over him and letting him get use to her size. "Alright I going to start moving" with that she started move herself slowly out then slowly back in him. As she fuck him her tail wrapped around his forcing it right into her pussy, Kuma slammed herself down the base. "You're the best fuck I ever have with my dick!"

"I don't want that!" He shouted profusely, seemingly wishing to distance himself from even the idea that someone would ever cum inside him or leave his ass a 'gaping hole' -- although he couldn't deny that the feeling was certainly... unique. He started to pant, adn took her advice. He laid back, legs spread -- trying desperately not to clamp down on the cock inside him in an attempt to push it out.

"C-careful..." The rookie replied; he brought a hand up to his mouth and exhaled heavily against it when she started to move, to pull all the way back and move all the way in. Just when he though he might get used to it, Namine suddenly lout a girlish squeal as she took his tail, slammed herself on to it -- and pushed against a spot inside. All these new, incredibly sensitive sensations drew a spurt from his shrunken manhood, a small bit of precum splashing on to his stomach.

"Holy, shit..." He said, barely coherent. His tail move on it's own, enjoying the feeling. It was extra sensitive, and the place it was in was wet, welcoming -- the spaded tip flicked around inside her walls, as if it had a mind of his own. Already, it was doing a better job than he had earlier.

Back
Top Bottom