Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck this up. (F seeking M, smut, impreg, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, Welcome to my second request thread. Where on my first one I am seeking some different things that I didn't want to add into the title of the request thread. This thread is a little different, but my role playing rules are still the same, lets go over those before we continue! Please take a moment to read over this, and please don't hit me up with weird shit, please let it be remotely similar to what this thread is seeking, thank you in advance!

Rule 1- Please be literate, I write for a hobby and stress relief from my life. I normally post three nice paragraphs at the very least, and often times far more than that. Of course for this thread, I'm not seeking someone to write a novel, but I need more in a reply back.

Rule 2- Please don't just disappear, I will let you know if I'm no longer seeking to play anymore, or want to put something on hold, please have the kindness to do that for me.

Rule 3 – Have fun! Tell me things you're looking for in a story and I'll let you know if I can do those things! The worst I can say is no right?!

Those are about it with rules, now lets takes On's and Off's.

On's- This is the simplest I can make it. I am not turned off by much. Offer something, and I'll let you know. The list of things I DON'T like is shorter than the list of things I do.

Off's- No furries, No potty play (No shit and piss), no anime culture, no underage partners per site rules. (16 and under)

A few select kinks for this thread- Impregnation, pregnant, cum inflation (rare I know), oral, vaginal sex, anal sex, story driven, smut driven and much more.

Just as the small list of kinks suggests, I am seeking a few ideas will be listed below, please feel free to message me about them! Anything marked with #, if the order in which I am craving the most.

The librarian ******* – How can she be so unbelievably hot and be such a book worm. The local town of Silverville, the public librarian is normally the talk among the men when they are chatting over girls. She had grown up in town there, a small little nothing of a girl most of her life. She was always reading and being picked on. But when she moved back to town to take care of her ill mother, she got the job at the public library, and has been the talk of the town. She's beautiful.
tumblr_oefdsxzQeV1tqoojmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oefu3qJT8g1rpzbdgo7_r1_400.gif

All my friends are Heathens ##### – Sometimes things get a little chaotic in a loony bin. But if you're good, you get to have some fun doing laundry for the hospital or something else, as long as you don't start screaming and biting your own fingers. A young girl has been tossed away in the loony bin due to the horrid things she did outside of the building, but has been a mostly good girl and gets to do laundry with a group of other “good” crazies. The guards leave them alone for a few moments, having to address some issues, but they are not worried. These crazies don't normally act up. Once they are gone, the pretty girl sets her eyes on one of the only boys in their group. As if starved for something, she kneels down and starts sucking him off right there, the others watching but say nothing.
tumblr_nt7ckwIR8d1t18fg0o1_500.gif

Snowed in * - A group of friends have gone up into the mountains to spend some holiday time together. But, the worst befalls them when they are snowed into their lodge hotel. A young lady's boyfriend and another of their friends hurt themselves while skiing the day of the storm and are spending it with their ankles up and mostly sleeping. The young man what hurt his foot's girlfriend is spending her evening relaxing as there is nowhere to go, till she is approached by her boyfriends best friend.....
tumblr_oee869iTS41rc0yuao1_400.gif

RE: Love seeking Incest (Older sisterXYounger Brother)

I'm interested. Lets chat about it, if you are still looking for a partner for this idea please message me back on the PM. The reason I reached out to you here first, is to give you a break from having to bump this thread again. Lol

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. MAY I DO THIS RP WITH YOU.

I've been looking for rp partners for this, pm me if you're interested :) I know I very much am

Every facet of this roleplay scene and relationship dynamic interests me Love. If you still are interested in exploring it, I invite your message. Enjoy!

RE: Very Literate Partner needed (F for M, Rape, Incest, Non-Con, Stalking and more!)

RP with her. She's crazy! (In a good way :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom