Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reimagined [SelenaFF and SKbm]

Natalie nodded, then slid the panties down Ellie's legs. She looked up at the pussy, a bit intimidated. She had never done this. And never would again, most likely. She took a deep breath, then licked. And licked again. It tasted a bit bitter, but she kept licking.

Meanwhile, her dick was starting to spring to action once again.

Ellie stared down intently, lustfully as Natalie pulled down her panties, and laid her eyes upon her most private parts. She almost looked frightened of it, so Ellie reached a hand down and touched her clit lightly, as if this gesture might encourage her client to put her damn mouth to use. An appreciative noise was made when Natalie started licking, tasting. She looked up, and reached down to grab a fistful of her client's hair, if only the edge.

"Alright, that's good..." She said, voice laced with pleasure as her juices dripped onto Natalie's tongue. "Okay, now go inside. Put your tongue inside my slit." She guided, prepared to tell Natalie exactly what she wanted.

Natalie wasn't sure why she was even doing this. She didn't really know. But as she was told to put her tongue inside, she did it almost without hesitation, and wiggled it around, doing something that she found disgusting and arousing at the same time. She could feel her panties getting wetter, as her dick was at full attention once more. And she kept moving her tongue around, until at last she finally was done.

He fell back, panting, a bit exhausted from the exertion. "I... I think I'm done..." she mumbled, her hair still in Ellie's grip.

The blonde agent let out a moan of satisfaction when Natalie did as she asked; she threw her head back, continually heaved in heavy breaths again and again as she neared a climax from what Natalie was doing and the situation they were in. Hell, even the fact she had to muffle herself was helping. But when Natalie tried to stop, tried to pull back... Ellie tugged at her hair, pulling her closer once again.

"Not yet." She complained, reaching a hand down herself. "Just play with my clit, it's right here, I'm almost there..." The agent said, showing her charge exactly where to find it with a few rubbing fingers...

Back
Top Bottom