Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reimagined [SelenaFF and SKbm]

Ellie followed quietly, staying a foot or two behind to give Natalie both plenty of space to look and try to avoid that 'over the shoulder' feeling that she herself sometimes got when people were hanging around her. It gave her plenty of time to admire the new girl; she looked completely different already. She couldn't pass verdict until Natalie showed herself off in a low cut dress, but she thought that this performer was going to be a much more marketable human being. Ellie, surprisingly, offered no interesting looks apart from when Natalie picked up a bra -- that was technically unnecessary for her, right?

Ellie stepped close, and whispered in Natalie's ear at Victoria's secret. "Hey. Just get another pair of socks to stuff in there, or something. You want to go to the dressing room and try it all on?" She was really curious to see how Natalie looked in completely feminine clothes.

Natalie nodded, a bit nervously at that. After all the purchases were complete, they walked over to a changing room. She knew that she was going to come out the changing room... well... changed. She stepped into the small, confined space. Natalie stripped down, feeling the strange sensation of her hairless body for the first time. Every time she touched her skin, her member perked up a bit. It was odd, but she liked the feeling. She stepped into the underwear first, and after a bit of trouble got her cock fairly well tucked in, but it still was noticable in just the underwear, obviously tenting.

Natalie fumbled with the bra for a bit, finally giving up. She called out to Ellie, know that the actual woman might know how to deal with the bra. "Hey, I kind of need some help in here with the bra," Natalie said.

Ellie was quick, almost too quick to come in and help Natalie. She moved into the changing room, and stood right behind her. She was a little taller -- maybe the heels were to blame? -- and looked in the mirror at the front of Natalie. How cute -- she was definitely hard! Ellie quickly brought her eyes back up and looked for the problem.

"Ah, yeah. The ones in the back take some getting used to and flexibility." She said, laughing a bit as she, in a matter of seconds, helped Natalie out.

She couldn't help herself from there, and stepped forward, gently placing her hands on Natalie's hips.

"Excited? Need any more help?"

Ellie came in quickly, as if she had been waiting for this. Natalie handed the bra to her, and after a few seconds, she began help adjust the bra. Natalie did notice that Ellie was looking at her crotch through the mirror. Shit, she thought. Quickly looking away from the mirror, she grabbed some socks and stuffed them in, making sure it looked natural, or at least as natural as socks in a bra could look.

Natalie froze, a bit nervous as her hips were touched. "N-No... I'm not excited. I'm just nervous. And I think that's all I needed help with," she said, obviously flustered. Her face was flushed red, and looked off into the corner of the changing room, trying to avoid eye contact through the mirror. Was... Was Ellie making a move? She didn't know.

Ellie watched her stuff the bra with socks -- watched hr flush, look away, protest that she wasn't excited, that she was only nervous and that was all she needed help with. Ellie thought about pressing, about trying something -- but the last thing she needed was to blow this by trying to act on feelings that she hadn't even been worrying about yesterday. She withdrew her hands, and backed away a bit.

"Nervous?" She repeated, as if she didn't quite believe it. Most -- people didn't tent their pants when they were nervous, did they? "Right... was that okay, what I just did?" She asked, lingering near the exit for her answer.

Natalie's heart was beating fast. She was a bit worried about Ellie's intentions. So when she backed up and removed her hands, Natalie let out a pent up breath. She didn't even realize she was holding her breath until she let it out. She knew that Ellie had something else behind her sudden closeness, but Natalie was scared of what that might mean.

"U-Um, yeah. The bra feels okay, I guess," Natalie said, hoping that her agent was referring to the bra's positioning and not to what had happened just moments before. "The straps feel a bit odd, but I suppose I'll get used to them."

Ellie stared for a moment. And then, turned away.

"That's not what I meant, but I'm glad you think it fits. Come out when you're ready, okay hun? And -- try tucking that little thing between your legs, unless you want people to see it." She said, flashing a half smile before slipping out of the changing room -- unless, of course, Natalie said something to stop her.

She'd probably end up trying something again. It wasn't like she had said no, right?

Natalie quickly tucked her... dick... away, readjusting it so it was tucked neatly between her legs, but it was still rather hard. And she was a bit humiliated now that her agent had seen.

"W-What? Y-You saw?" Natalie said, her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. She had no excuse, but she was embarrassed nonetheless. She probably thought that Natalie was aroused by this. And she was. But she didn't want to admit that, especially to Ellie. Actually, Natalie had never really been aroused by this kind of thing.

Ellie paused at the door, and wasn't able to do anything but giggle at Natalie's response. Emboldened suddenly, the blonde moved forward and put her hand on Natalie's shoulder.

"Don't be embarrassed, Natalie -- it's just us girls." She said. Was that teasing? "But seriously, you that's actually good. It means you're going to enjoy this. And, I mean, who could blame you?" She started, moving the hand on her shoulder gently down Natalie's bare back, only the fingers touching in a gentle caress. "You've never wore them before in your life, and your whole body is hairless now. I bet you're extra sensitive. That's what it is, right?" She asked, her hand trailing down Natalie's back, then side, hips -- and down over the fabric of her underwear and to her outer, upper thigh for a fleeting second.

She was pushing her luck.

Natalie's dick slipped loose, poking its head out again so Ellie could see. She was blushing insanely, because her skin was extra sensitive, but there was something else. The way that Ellie's fingers moved from her shoulder, to back, and then to her thigh... well, it was arousing. She couldn't explain it. It was as if her mind was whirring through these things without his consent.

"I... uh... um..." she stuttered, before running a hand through the hair piled on her shoulder. Her heart was beating like a hummingbird's wings, and she felt rather light headed. "I guess..." She said, answering all Ellie's questions with that one phrase, hoping that it would be enough.

Ellie watched it pop back out. Well, She wasn't doing a good job at tucking it! Haha. Ellie hadn't been stopped -- in fact, it seemed Natalie barely had enough coherent thought to form a sentence. Ellie thought for a moment, and decided it was time to go all out. She suddenly stepped forward, pushing her weight against Natalie, trying to force the other to bend forward and use the wall for support. Her hand ventured from the thigh to Natalie's dick, and began to lightly rub at it through the fabric, avoiding the exposed head.

Her right hand moved up to grab at Natalie's neck -- firm, but not at all crushing. Just a gesture of power.

"I'll help you. Do you want me to help you?"

Natalie yelped in surprised as she was bent forward, and barely got her hands out in time to prevent herself from crashing into the wall. She knew that Ellie was going all in. There was no doubt that Ellie wanted more than to help. She wanted Natalie. And surprisingly, she wasn't opposed to that.

Grunting as her cock was touched, Natalie soon began to moan as it was rubbed. A bit of precum began to leak out, but Natalie just continued to let Ellie rub her member. She hadn't felt like this since... well... ever. She was a virgin, had been as a guy, too. She masturbated back then, but it had felt nothing like the arousal this was causing.

Ellie licked her lips when she wasn't repulsed even a little bit. Oh, this was getting her so wet -- she continued to rub at her panty-clad cock, pushing lightly but persistently against it. Her other hand moved from Natalie's neck to her newly lengthened hair, and grabbed a fistful of it to yank, and get Natalie to arch her back. It wasn't mean spirited, or rushed -- it was practiced, just enough to vaguely hurt, to make her presence known -- to dare Natalie to tell her to stop.

"I asked you a question, Natalie." She said, firmly.

Natalie whimpered a bit when her hair was yanked, but she didn't speak. She wasn't sure exactly what to say. She was aroused, yes. But she didn't know if she actually wanted this. She didn't know what to think.

She finally decided. "Y-Yes..." she said, with a shaky voice, her panties growing wetter by the minute. She had never felt this good. Never. And she wanted it to last as long as possible.

Ellie pulled Natalies panties down a little bit, freeing her cock. She looked at in the mirror. "Oh, wow, it really is a little guy." She teased; it didn't sound mean spirited, but it was probably humiliating all the same. She brushed her fingers across it, and finally took it with two of them, starting to slowly stroke her off as she kept a firm hold on her hair. God, there were so many things she wanted to do right now.

"I want you to say Yes Ellie, please help me out!" She said firmly, this time leaning forward to whisper it right against Natalie's sensitive ear. Would that drive her wild, she wondered?

Cum began leaking out of Natalie's cock. She couldn't contain it any more. "Y-Yes Ellie, please help me out," she murmured, her tiny little cock continuously pumping cum. "P-Please..." she said, not knowing what came over her. It was as if she were a different person, and this new personality had taken control, and wanted nothing more than to be aroused.

She moaned as her cock was continually stroked, but it was still a rather awkward position with her hair in Ellie's grasp. She didn't really care at this point, though, because her mind was on the pleasure of the arousal that she was feeling, her hard cock thumping and pumping.

Ellie stepped up closer behind her, her hips pressing against Natalie's rear as she continued to stroke her, satisfied with this simple, light verbal submission as Natalie's -- 'juices' started to soak her hand. She licked her lips, and tightened her grip on the 'girl' before her.

"Cum, Natalie, cum in your panties and bra." She said, firmly, stroking faster and faster with just two fingers, working that tiny cock for all it was worth to help her 'talent' out -- even when she came, it wasn't going to be the end of it. No, no way in hell was it going to be the end of it. Ellie was dying to shove Natalie's face in between her legs, but first -- business had to be taken care of, and her newest little 'friend' needed to be able to get tucked into her panties!

Almost as soon as it began, it was over, and Natalie's cock slumped over, done for now. The crotch of her panties were soaked, and she soon came to her senses when she realized she wasn't hard. She was shaking a bit, and a bit sweaty from exertion, but she was... smiling?

"I-I'm done, Ellie," she said, after she took a minute to gather her thoughts, "I... Um... Er... C-Can you keep this between us?"

Ellie smiled -- and smiled even more broadly when she saw Natalie's expression. The little bitch enjoyed it... perfect.

"I know." She said, when Natalie said she was done. "Hmm... probably, but it'll cost you. Two things I want from you, Natalie, if you want to keep your little... deviancy, from getting out." She said, though she had no earnest plans to blackmail her client -- why in the hell would she? She held her fingers up with a few drips of Natalie's cum on them. "Lick those clean... and then get on your knees. I want you to eat me out."

Would she follow orders, like a good bitch? Or was the playtime at an end?

Natalie's smiled faded. She couldn't be serious, could she?

"W-What? N-No!" Natalie stuttered, backing up against the mirror. She didn't know what to think. Natalie didn't want to do that, but she didn't know if Ellie was serious about blackmailing her. She was her client, after all. But still... Deciding to voice her concern, Natalie added, "I-I mean, you wouldn't, would you?"

Ellie took a moment to collect herself when she got that reaction. Okay, so Natalie did have a limit somewhere deep down where fear surpassed arousal, and she made a note of that. Ellie's reaction was immediate once she collected herself, and sincere --

"No, of course not." She said, stepping away from Natalie as if to physically say she wouldn't even dream of it. "I just thought you were into it, and I kind of lost myself --" She said, smoothly, plainly, as if trying to avoid riling up her client even more. After all... she was pretty sure a lawyer would be able to find something that had just happened actionable if it came to it. "--I wouldn't ever blackmail you, no, but I was definitely serious about what I wanted you to do."

"I... I was into it, kind of... But I don't really want to do that..." she said, looking at the floor, away from Ellie.

"I mean, I don't even know how..." Natalie nearly whispered, but she was a bit nervous. She knew nothing about lesbian sex, let alone eating someone out. That, and it was her manager that was asking her to do this. She knew that her manager could get in some serious trouble for this... but Natalie wasn't opposed to it.

Ellie hiked up her skirt, exposing a pair of red, lace panties. They looked wet, even from there.

"It's not hard... you just get down on your knees, and lick it like an ice-cream cone." The woman said, before finally deciding to eat the cum on her fingers herself, as if to show Natalie that nothing bad could happen. "Come on -- it's a free pass. It really won't get this easy ever again to get so close to a woman's pussy, you sure you want to miss out?"

Natalie knew that Ellie was right. It would probably be the last time she would be able to do anything with a female, because after the press conference, he was going to be marketed to a male audience sexually. Knowing that made the thought of doing this easier, and would probably allow her to stomach it.

She knelt down, and looked up at Ellie, then at the panties. "O-Ok, so just lick it like an ice cream cone, right?"

A shiver went down her spine when Natalie actually did it. Oh, how taboo! They were definitely breaking a law, or something -- this situation and how they got there certainly had enough twists and turns to be considered naughty or morally questionable. Ellie looked down, and pushed one hand on the door to make sure it was firmly shut and would remain shut.

"Well-- you've got to take my panties off first, silly." She said, smiling. "But yeah... just... go to work. Really get into it, you know?"

Back
Top Bottom