Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halloween or Mad Max theme? (IM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ladies out there looking for a Halloween scene?
This could be something as simple as a costume party which could go in many different directions. Or could be something more supernatural involving anything from zombies, vampires, demons, or aliens. I enjoy horror movies so if you have one that you want to reference as a fandom, that would also work.

I'd also be interested in a Walking Dead / Mad Max type of world. Playing a group of survivors in a crazy world, encountering all kinds of creatures or zombies or whatever else you could imagine. This type of scene would usually require both of us to play multiple characters.

The females in these scenes would be mostly submissive, though of course you would have ultimate decision on their personalities and backgrounds. I'd like to find someone who is willing to brainstorm some ideas and find something we could both enjoy, both short and long-term. I'm looking to play these ideas over messenger (AIM/YIM) with mostly literate partners. First or third person is fine. PM me if interested, hope to chat soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom