Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kid Icarus - Pit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choochie

Supernova
I'm going to keep this short and sweet like my other threads; but basically the gist of it is that I've been in the mood to play Pit from Kid Icarus. There are a number of routes we can go, one specific role play I had that I enjoyed, was that young Pit was with Palutena to go to a 'summit' for the Goddess', though they simply just relaxed in a hot tub, and well, the young man got caught up in the woman, peeked, got caught, and was to be 'punished' for what he did.

Another route that it could go in is simply the Super Smash Bros. Girls, with elements from other games as well. Thanks to SSB being a multiverse, it could go in plenty of directions.

As you can see, most of this goes in the harem route, but if you're very against harems we can think up a 1x1!

The main kinks I stay away from are extreme kinks,
Pegging
Hardcore BDSM
Pain(besides biting and spanking)
Death
Scat
Watersports

Basically, anything that could be deemed as far too 'extreme' is something I won't do, but everything else is negotiable and I'll try to accommodate my partners kinks.

If you're interested, please do send me a PM, and I look forward to role-playing with you! ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom