Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indian Girl's Non Curry vents! (Comments Welcome)

It always makes me feel very happy when complete strangers read my request thread and take out time from their busy lifes to drop me sweet motivations and words.:D It feels amazing to know someone cares enough to do this, so thank you for reading this!

I am so bored.I have a three week gap and God, I have never been so bored.Life currently is normal. I have to soon bring up a very important issue in front of my mother, telling her I won't be wearing burkha to my new extra class.It's a very sensitive and dangerous topic, but it has to be dealt with.God give me strength!

The final result is finally out! All my hard work or the previous year,all my struggle-It was thr day of the results . And I got......89%.My parents are so happy,they are in cloud 9.Apparently no one in my cousins have even dared to touch 80 and I am at the end of the line,but I was greatly disappointed. I expected myself to atleast touch 90,you know.

All my friends touched 90 but I lacked,by just 7 marks! Had I studied more,maybe then I would have.I don't know,maybe I don't have that same calibre in me.Maybe this is it.Anyway,just thought should let you know since you all heard the ranting,maybe a end to that chapter was necessary.

Congrats on your exam results, you did better than a lot of people I know. Be proud that you did as well as you did. Don't put yourself down for not reaching your ultimate goal. Sometimes you gotta fail to succeed. Now you know what to improve on next time. Always look for that silver lining!

Thank you Kaiden, I was initially very disheartened.I wanted more.I cried for two hours and even my parents got depressed seeing me cry.But then I was like screw it,the horrible tension I had during my exams due to my parent's fighting,i could have literally failed.I used to open my book and start crying so I did the best I could.

*grabs sandal* 89?! What happened to the other 11 percent, huh?

Haha jk. Congrats on the amazing test results! I knew you'd rock it :p

Thank You Vic! :D :*

Maybe if I hadn't been thinking about Dilawar while writing my papers,the 11 percent would have come easily! So in a way Benny,all your fault.*Takes the sandal and hits you with it*

Thank you.Don't worry,I was thinking about you all the time I rocked it.

It has been a while since I have posted so hello guys! I hope all you are keeping well!

I have been doing fine.Resting and being as lazy as I can in my summer break.My new semester starts from like 4th July but for me, it will be after Eid only.
Things at home are..well not too good.My dad has been frustrating the shit out of me.I am starting to lose all respect for him and it just sucks.God knows what is wrong with him, if it is the stress or something else, but he is definitely losing the respect and love of his family.

As per the RP life,it has been running a little dry too.I have been feeling out of muse and hit with a slight writer's block.
And I have been craving Indian RP's so bad, it is so hard to find those.

Back
Top Bottom