Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park [SK x How_is_you]

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Avery was having the worst trouble today. It had started off bad and only gotten worse. First his hair was uncooperative today, so he had to keep it simple. His long back hair was braided, and slung over his shoulder. Then he'd found out his favorite show hadn't been recorded last night. And now, it was getting worse. What was supposed to be a relaxing, nice ride through the park had taken a horrible turn for the worst.

He'd crashed. Not through a fault of his own, but something on his bike just... broke. Avery was lucky to get free with nothing but a scrape, but his bike... he made his way over to the wreckage near the tree, and stood it up.

"Ughhh...." He groaned loudly, though no one would guess he was a boy at all. His voice was feminine. His shape was completely feminine -- and those shorts he was wearing let nothing on either. A good tuck-job made sure no one would be the wiser. He crouched down, inspecting what had happened. His upper body was hidden through a baggy hoody, but it wasn't all that long -- the small of his back was exposed, just like his hairless, smooth legs.

"How... am I going to fix this?" He complained. He didn't hardly know the first thing about bikes, or even what was wrong.

Jason always did like a good run. The sweat made him feel nasty at best, but when the air was rushing past your skin, cooling it as fast as the sweat was producing itself, that to him was the best feeling in the world. His brown hair was still relatively dry, his forehead the start of his sweat. It helped he had nothing on his head to make his hair wet from his perspiration. He had in white excersize earbuds, and was currently making his way down the path while listening to his favorite song.

As his toned body made their strides down the asphalt, his brown eyes spotted the sight of what appeared to be a woman with a crashed bike. He had spent a good amount of time on bikes when he was a teen, and at 25, none of the knowledge should have left him. Shrugging, decided he needed a break from the run anyway, he made his way over to her, his running outfit consisting of a loose, sleeveless exercise shirt colored red and a pair of black spandex shorts, unwittingly displaying a prominent bulge despite not being hard at all. On his feet were a pair of black Nike running shoes as well.

He smiled and whistled for her attention. "Hey! You need any help with that?"

Avery turned towards the whistle... and his heart jumped. Oh mama, that was a hell of a man. His eyes glided across Jason's frame. That was exactly how he liked his men -- sweaty, fit, and with a cock bulging out of their pants. His eyes flicked over Jason's spandex shorts for a moment before tearing away. He was a... decent person, for the most part, and even if the man was just asking for it wearing those shorts, he would try to keep himself level headed. Even as his tiny cock strained against the tuck job, wishing to be let free, to make itself known. Man...

Avery tugged at his shirt, fanning himself lightly while he stood up.

"Uhm -- yes, please. Lots of help. I don't know how to fix it at all..." He said, looking back at the crash. He put his hands on his hips.

Well, his day got better already!

Jason laughed a bit when this girl asked for his help, and lots of it. He looked over the wreck, glad that it wasn't something that would require a hell of a lot of time. In fact, it was just a matter of the chain falling off. He had taken care of that issue so many times in his days that he would be surprised if it wasn't seared into his brain somewhere like a cow brand. Reaching for the chain, the runner pulled with a good amount of strength, his muscles rippling from the effort, before finally the bike was operational. To be sure, he rotated the pedals a couple of tikes, and sure enough, he had fixed it.

Smiling, he turned to her and gestured grandly with his hand. "There you are. One fixed bike, ready to ride!" With his hand opened, he noticed just own much oil had stained his hand, and he sighed, knowing how difficult that was going to be to clean up entirely. He had earned good karma today, though, and for that he was happy.

"Anything else you need while I am here?" He figured he might as well ask, since he had water and all that.

Now, Avery wasn't exactly brave enough to stare right at him from the front. But when he got down to check the bike, Avery let himself feast on the view -- those rippling muscles drove him wild. He continued to fan himself while Jason saw to the problem -- and was immediately filled with mixed feelings when it was fixed so easily. He smiled when Jason said it was ready to ride, and tried to keep his mind out of the gutter.

Anything else?

"Well, now that you mention it... your number would be nice -- you know, in case I need it fixed again?" He said, stepping closer to stare up at the athletic male.

Jason smiled when his number was asked for. Seems like, despite his sweat, he still was appealing enough to a girl to have his number asked for. He needed his head, sighing again and looking ariund for a moment to see if he could write it down somewhere before shaking his head. "Could I see your phone?"

When he received it, he went into her contracts and only saw a few guys. Good. She wasn't going to really sleep around if they ended up dating. He added his number when the pop up was opened, and put in his name, Jason, before realizing that she wouldn't know that to be him. The name was common anyway, so that would likely raise a few issues as well.

"Name's Jason." He handed the phone back to her, and tried wiping his hands on his shorts. Failing in that, he shook his head and looked at her. "What would yours be?"

Avery didn't mind at all offering him his phone. It had a pink case, of course -- and he bit his lip in anticipation. That was probably the easiest, sexiest number he'd gotten in months. He smiled, and took the phone back, sneaking a peek at Jason's bulging crotch, and hoping he was unnoticed.

"Oh -- Avery. Say, I'm not doing anything today... if you want to do anything today, that is." Avery offered, smiling. God, he was a fucking trainwreck right now. He'd probably go down on the man behind the tree right here, right now if he let him. There weren't a lot of guys for a reason -- not many guys ended up sticking around after Avery got his panties off, after all. He hoped Jason would be one of those that stuck around in his phone.

Oh, he hoped it. That was a hell of a bulge for being soft... or maybe it was just the shorts. It didn't matter. Please say yes.

Jason heard the offer to hang out, and he raised an eyebrow. Skeptical? Yeah, if they ended up fucking and she was pregnant afterwards, that could end up in one hell of a rabbit hole. That would betray his trust like nothing else, but one had to take chances to start trusting another. His eyebrow lowered itself once more and a smile, white as the antarctic, radiated out from him.

"I have nothing else planned either. I tend to be a rather boring person." Not the best thing to say to a potential girlfriend, but hey, he wouldn't be talking to her in the first place if he wasn't at least charismatic. "What were you wanting to do? There isn't too much to do at a park, unless we happened to bring a loaf of bread for the ducks."

Avery was falling for those teeth, too. He wasn't even sure he really wanted to fuck around before jumping on him. He wasn't even sure he could manage it. Avery laughed when he suggested bring bread to the ducks. "Aw, that would be sweet." He said in response. A boring person? He'd just have to spice his life up! Avery decided that he didn't even really want to play around, in fact.

"I wasn't really thinking the park. But... you know, if you'd like, I have some pretty sweet movies I've been dieing to watch at my house. I don't believe for a second you're boring. 'Cmon, what do you do for fun?"

Jason had always been a blunt person. He found himself to be akin to an open book more often than he probably should be, but it demonstrated that he wasn't afraid of answering anything. When Avery asked about what he enjoyed doing, he shook his jead, motioning for her to lead the way home. "I typically enjoy running, video games, and sex." He wasn't even turning red, not the least bit ashamed of his answer.

"What about you, Avery? Are you a poker or a social butterfly?"

Avery grabbed the bike, preparing to walk beside so that he could keep pace with Jason. His answer was... blunt, and almost expected. He hadn't pegged him for much of a video game player, but running was obvious and sex made sense given how... well endowed he seemed to be. He smiled when he asked his question.

"Well, I don't now what a poker is. But I enjoy working out, watching netflix..." He said, fishing into the waistband of his tight shorts for a moment to pull them up a bit, and closer to his well shaped ass. "And sex, too. I guess we've got that in common don't we, Jason?" He couldn't help but throw a wink in -- Avery was sort of like a bitch in heat at the moment. He didn't care if Jason thought he might be kind of a whore -- he'd change those feelings with a good lay, if he didn't chicken out. Avery's home wasn't all that far. Only a couple of minutes away, honestly. It was an inherited family home, though he was the only occupant at the moment -- and it actually had a bit of grass and a good amount of space, even for being right on the border of the park. No room for a car, of course, but he didn't care. "My house isn't anything too impressive, so don't get your hopes up."

Jason listened to her answer of the same question and smiled to himself. They did have sex in common, and lucky her, he was starting to get attracted. "Did I say poker? Sorry, when I run, English decides to take a break. Meant to say loner." He didn't even have an idea where the hell he got poker from. He wasn't thinking of gambling, was he? "And yes, I guess we do have that in common." He smiled, the wink a sign that he might actually get lucky tonight. He would love that. Sex was always a nice cool down from exercise.

He laughed and shook his head again. "If you were expecting me to think of you as someone to live on a McMansion, you have the wrong idea. I look for personality, not looks or money...though looks help. You, Avery, are quite the sexy individual." He gave his own wink, expecting a tad bit of a blush to come to her cheeks. Avery didn't seem one to get too many compliments.

Avery was going to make some sort of cheeky reply to him about a McMansion, but before he could... Jason hit him with one of the smoothest lines he'd ever heard. He actually had to turn away to try and hide his blush. "Well, damn. You really know how to make a girl blush, don't you Jason?" He said, rolling with it as best as he could. "I'm glad you like, because honestly, Jason... I can barely keep my eyes off your shorts!" He confessed with a laugh as they reached his home.

It was simple. A little bit of a yard, two floors -- and a basement, though that wasn't apparent form the outside -- and a little fence and gate for him to safely store his bike outside if he desired. Well, mostly safely. He was definitely taking it inside today as he moved it up to the porch, fished around in a pocket for a key, and opened it. "But I've got to let you in on a little secret if you're thinking you want to hit this. Okay?" Now he sounded nervous.

But damn, if it wasn't the best kind of nervous. Jason's mere presence was strumming on his heart strings.

Jason laughed with Avery as she made the comment about his shorts. He knew he wasn't exactly lacking in the size department, and instead of hiding it, which would be hard to do, he decided to subtly flaunt it, with running shorts, pants, and even his choice of underwear. Boxer brief were discovered to be the best at teasing size, and while he didn't have a pair on right now because of the spandex, he would normally have a pair on if he were wearing street clothes.

He listened to Avery and her nervous voice regarding her secret. What, was she gonna reveal she was infertile or something? That she was married and had always wanted an affair? Jason could think up some pretty crazy stuff, and he was open to most of it. He shrugged, looking at her with an indifferent gaze. "Lay it on me. You likely won't phase me."

"Well, I don't know about that, but your confidence is pretty attractive all the same." Avery said, slowly turning around. The key was in the door, but he hadn't twisted it open yet. After all, Jason wouldn't want to come inside if he didn't like the secret. Avery looked this way and that, and then finally summoned up the courage.

"I have a dick. A small one... but it's definitely a dick. And I like guys, like you. A lot. So... still wanna come in?"

Jason listened to the secret, and he wasn't phased in the slightest. He had managed to think of some pretty weird shit in the time it took Avery to summon the courage to admit that she was a he and even the same, he kinda got a bit hard at the idea of fucking a guy. So much so, that when Jason was asked if he still wanted to come in, he didn't say yes or no. He walked forward a step and stooped down to kiss Avery right on the mouth, like two people woukd if they were about to have sex.

It lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away. "So long as I am not getting fucked by it, I'm okay with that, 100 percent." He smiled, his hand moving to her hip. "Now, we gonna go inside and fuck like animals or what?"

Avery got a little scared for a minute. It was justified -- the world wasn't exactly fully accepting of his type. And there were a few guys who would have taken great offense to being tricked about his gender, even if he came clean about it. He flinched away when Jason stooped down, but it wasn't to beat the shit out of him, no -- it was to kiss him! Avery's heart swooned. His knees felt weak as he stood on his tip toes, one hand reaching for his shoulder while the other remained on the key. Avery stuck his tongue out, seeking for Jason's own. He could have kissed him for way longer, but it ended.

Avery found himself short of breath, breathing in and out as Jason gave him one condition.

"Oh, no don't worry. Trust me -- I want to work a dick, not use mine..." He replied, arching his back slightly when Jason touched his back. "Oh, hell yeah!" He said, perhaps a little too loud. "I want you to breed me like a little bitch in heat... think you can do that?" Avery asked, slipping his finger into Jason's shirt and backing up, slowly, into the house. He was certain that Jason would shut the door. The key's were pulled out, and thrown onto the floor. His cock was so desperate to spring free.

Jason listened to Avery and his excitement to be accepted, to be wanted by a guy who was so attractive, and if made the runner smile. It was true, his dick was throbbing with the passion of an insatiable lust; at this point, it was eight inches, and only half hard. Jason knew his size to be about a foot when fully erect, and he was sure that the tearing apart of Avery's ass would be heaven for the little trap bitch. He wondered if he would be the biggest cock that was ever inside of that asshole. Would be an interesting thing to ask.

"Oh, I can breed you, cover you, and feed you all of my loads, and still have at least one or two left in me." He grinned. Genes were a powerful gene, and he had been blessed with an extremely recessive gene that allowed him to cum huge loads in rapid succession. The only downside he could think of would be the clean up associated if he masturbated, but if this trap was going to do that for him, he was pretty sure he could let loose here.

Avery reached his hands forward, pressing his body against Jason's. His hands reached forward to fondle his cock. He had no idea the male was only half hard. In fact, at eight inches, Avery was already touching something that tied for the biggest dick he'd handled in the past. He moved his hands back to himself, and pushed himself against the other male, rubbing his crotch against the male. He shifted his shorts, and his tiny cock sprung out into the front.

It was small. Four inches -- a third of Jasons.

"Can you really?" He asked, sounding as if he was in disbelief. "I'd like to see that. Because I bet that means you think you'll be having me cumming dry before we're done, huh?" He loved that idea -- someone fucking him so long and so good that he had nothing left to shoot. "Have you ever been with someone like me before?" He asked, stopping himself just long enough to take one of Jason's hands and lead him up the steps -- he made sure to shake his ass a little more than usual while heading up them in front of Jason -- and lead him to a room. The master bedroom, it seemed, if the king sized bed was anything to go by.

"Tell me what you want me to do, babe. Striptease? Or... do you just want to throw me around and tear my clothes off?"

Jason watched as he was teased by the trap. Based on his eyeball estimate, he was dealing with a guy who had a four inch or five inch penis. Yesh, that didn't even compare with what Avery was gonna get up his ass and down his throat. He was then laughed at the comment about the trap cumming dry. "If I make you cum that much, I will have succeeded at my job of pleasing you." It was true. Not once had he ever considered taking advantage of Avery. Whenever he had sex, he wanted to pleasure of his partner to be the the main objective...even if that meant he was going to have to jack someone else's cock off for the first time.

The question was raised about his experience with guys, and Jason smiled, shaking his head. "Nope. You would take my theoretical gay virginity, if fucking a submissive trap who doesn't even think about penetrating me 'gay,' that is." He laughed again, his cock hardening that little bit more. At this point, Jason estimated he was at about ten inches hard. As they went up the stairs, he gave Avery a nice, hard smack on the ass, the sound ringing out through the apartment as he did so. He grinned if he was given a look of disliking it.

He made his way into the bedroom, admiring the space with a tad bit of jealousy. "Damn. I have nothing close to this in my apartment." His couch doubled as a bed after one folded it out, so that was what he slept on, to save himself money. He heard the question of what he wanted, and smiled, turning towards the slutty trap with a dominant certainty. "You know what? I want you to go ahead, slowly crawl onto the bed, and beg for my dick." Begging was a big thing of his. It was something he loved to hear. "Can ya do that for me?"

"I don't think it does. I look like a girl, talk like a girl, smell like a girl... trust me, this is probably the least gay sexual experience you'll ever have thats... well, gay, I guess." He said, laughing with him. He yelped and stumbled when Jason smacked his ass; Avery's flesh jiggled and shifted, bouncing back into position as he turned around and rubbed his cheek. He didn't look displeased, but there was a look of faux pouting and for a moment, a sound of minor pain in his voice.

"That's going to leave a mark!"

Was that bulge getting even bigger? Avery heard his request. Crawl onto the bed -- and beg for his cock. Avery gave a half smile and a nod in answer, before getting onto the ground. If he hadn't lost his hoodie already, the little trap was sure to throw it away now, leaving himself in a tank top and short-shorts that hugged his ass as he crawled, one limb at a time, to the bed and finally up to it before turning around. He got up onto his knees and held his hands in front of him like a begging bitch, and stared at the massive bulge his partner had for him. His mouth was watering -- it was the easiest thing in the world to do what he asked.

"Baby, please show me your dick." The trap began, sounding breathless. "Let me put my face against it and pull it out of those shorts with my teeth. Jason, please let me see and hold your dick. Please let me ride it, please give me that pleasure, please, Sir..." Avery said, slowly starting to prostrate himself forward, falling back onto his hands and knees and wiggling his ass. Was that good enough? He'd never begged before, so he wasn't sure what else he was supposed to do besides sound and look like a needy cock-addicted whore.

Jason grinned as Avery gave him a look of some small pain. It was cute, a nice little feigned bit of struggle that was sure to slowly melt away as the dominant side of him shined forth. He watched the young trap make his way over the bedsheets and begin the words to get him to show his cock. It was nice, and it only made him ever more aroused at the prospect. When he appeared to finish, his reward was Jason reaching down and slowly stripping off the shorts around his waist, demonstrating his long dick to the hungry eyes of Avery. It was fully hardened now, pulsing and throbbing as the runner eyed the trap slut. "More. Beg for my cum."

Avery licked his lips when Jason finally complied and took off his shorts. This was a reflex, of course... because honestly, something that big was scary to him, he realized. Could he even fit that inside himself? Had he, perhaps, bitten off more than he could actually chew here? The trap found himself unable to look away despite this anyway; it was like a work of art to him, after all. He took a moment to get speaking again. The boy slipped lower on to the bed, pressing his stomach against the soft sheets.

"Pleeease give me your cum. Make me swallow it, make me wear it, make me rub it in and make it slide down my thighs..." He said, just imagining receiving a load in both of his holes from that beast driving him wild. Like always, pleasure overcame any sort of fear he might have of a big dick.

Back
Top Bottom