Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Invitation From Tess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess D.

Moon
Hello and welcome!

Once upon a time, when romance and sex weren't compartmentalised into lists of boxes to tick, or not, nor reduced to an ever-predictable plethora of mostly unconnected usages of bodily parts, there was a limitless, Wild Panorama to explore here in the present moment.

However, for some time I've been noticing a crouching towards agoraphobia; not fear of the wonderful space planet Earth has to offer, but the fear of the vastness within us. In short, most everything has been reduced to a pitiful, stereotypical generic.

But all may not be lost! If you want to dance with me and discover steps and rhythms, both emotional and sexual, you secretly wish for, then blow a whisper to my ear.

Maybe you long for an all consuming romance; idyllic, turbulent or even tragic, a heady mix that beats your heart to a throb that sparks your lust or glistens your eyes.

Perhaps you yearn to earn the devotion of a seemingly out of reach beauty, longed for The One whom you've only glimpsed over the top of a book as you commute, or even lain in bed wrestling all the night long with the love you cannot but help feel growing for your little sister.

I will not suggest any further possible scenarios here as lists are...well...listless. Most of all I invite you to abandon any preconceived or usual expectations of role playing and whet my appetite with your loves and desires. Remember, it takes two to create and truly enjoy the passion of the Wild Panorama!

All I ask is you be a mature, sensual, heterosexual human male uninterested in subjugation/humiliation/victimisation/trickery and, most of all, literate.

Thank you for reading.

~ Tess ~

Hi, and thank you. In answer to your questions, I..... may do. PM me what you have in mind.

~ Tess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom