Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating at College: a new direction. (YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Rain

The duchess of diction
So, this is a whole new direction for me, but it's a role I would love to try out. I was hoping for this to be a 3rd person story, on yahoo.

Alex swims away:
Alex has been enjoying her first year of college, and she has joined the swim team, been to many a party, and of course she has done the occasional piece of work! The guys on her swimming team are athletic, cool, popular and frankly a little arrogant at times. Her boyfriend back home has seen less and less of her at the first term has gone by, but when Alex's swim team organise a break away in Mexico he has a break from college exactly the same week. It puts a spanner in the works for some of the guys on the team - but they won't let Alex's annoying boyfriend get in the way. Heck, their plans will proceed with him there!

So, I was thinking this role would be about cheating with the more athletic, well hung and arrogant swim guys. It is going to be their jokes such as buying me a thong bikini as part of my freshman initiation to wear around the pool... to some strip poker with my less than athletic boyfriend. It's a good degree of shame, humiliation and power-play.[/b]

Anyone interested?

Hey, still hoping to give this a shot so I hope that it might catch someones interest. Send me a message if you'd like to discuss this, or something similar. :)

Interesting
I play on YIM, AIM, Skype -- so IM Me if you would like to rp.
YIM pussygrinder_m29
AIM owning_master
Skype owning.master1
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom