Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Humanity always surpasses one's imagination." [M/M F/F Requests!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izaya

Meteorite
☪ Guidelines ☪

• Please use basic roleplaying etiquette.
• I am more comfortable playing the role of a Seke or Uke.
• I'm mainly looking for M/M or F/F roleplay's. Hetro roleplays are accepted ONLY if it's a fandom roleplay.
• My post length generally goes from around three paragraph's to four on a good day. If it's a post containing mostly dialogue, it maybe shortened quite a bit. {So probably around two in a half paragraph's.}
• I DO mirror, so what you give me to work with greatly depends on what I give back.
GOOD GRAMMAR MAKES ME HORNY. Seriously, who doesn't get turned on by a well written post? I'm not asking for your posts to be perfect twenty-four seven by all means, however I would like for my partner to read over what they wrote to make sure everything is understandable and to look for spelling errors.
Communicate with me. I'm an open book when it comes to most things, especially when roleplay is involved. I love to chat OOC about our boys, find twists in the story to keep it going so that we're both eagerly looking forward to the next post, want to know what your interests are, etc.
-- On this note, I also like to try and keep in touch when real life situations come up or I suddenly get really busy and don't have time to post- Or if I just want to drop a roleplay in general. I ask that my partners try to do the same. c:
• If I don't reply within TWO WEEKS and you want to know what's up, feel free to send me a poke. Sometimes replying just completely slips my mind.
• Please do keep in mind that I do have a life outside of roleplaying, and I do tend to get busy so replying everyday may not be a possibility at the moment. I do work, and Thursdays and Sundays are when I'll most likely be able to send out at least three or four replies.~
I live in the EST for those who are curious. c:

☪ Settings ☪

• Post Apocalyptic
• Apocalyptic
• Victorian Era
• Steam punk
• Modern/Slice of life
• School theme
• College life
• Gang Violence
• War theme
• Horror