Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattering Earth and Sky (w/khan)

Growing more and nervous by the second she still couldn't deny the fact that she was feeling so hot right then. Her wrists were still being grabbed softly but so tight at the same time and Stacey could do anything to stop being lifted up and pressed against him. Her pussy was still dripping wet and it quickly stained his pajamas as he his bulge grew against her making her shiver and moan "Ma... master" she groaned quietly madly blushing as she said so. She couldn't remember her dreams now but all of it had already recorded in her subconscious mind and this was only the beginning.

"Good girl," he murmured as he leaned in towards her, kissing just under her ear. Then, without warning, he pulled one hand above her head and spun her around. He let go of her other hand to loop his arm around her waist, pulling her firm ass up against his crotch. "Y'know... I had so much planned yesterday... but you ran out of steam early. We're going to have to work on your stamina. And your restraint..." He loosened his hold on her wrist to slide his fingertips down her arm, settling his hand on her breast and squeezing it roughly. "Not something I'd usually say, but I've never had a woman who could shock me when she loses her head, y'know?"

All covered in sweat and already dripping wet the blonde shivered to his kiss and moaned softly in his ear, a sudden squeal followed as she was turned and pressed against his bulging crotch. "Ahhh I... I.." Stacey couldn't remember very well what had happened yesterday, her head was still a blurry mess, the fact that she saved him seeming so distant now and the 'memories' of fucking him kept coming back once and again, on his limo, on the restaurant, on his suite and even at his office and at her job too. Her hands followed his and met on her large breasts trying to stop him as she was way over sensitive and confused but she enjoyed it so much that she ended fondling herself too even after he would stop groping her. "Ah.. I..mmmh.. I'm sorry, I'll do uhhh! everything you ahh want now ma..master."

Neil chuckled into her ear. "Mmm... glad to hear it." With a few steps, he pushed her up against a nearby wall, leaning against her to pin her in place with his weight. He let go of her to take off his pants, confident she wasn't going anywhere. Once he was back in the buff, he smacked his hands loudly onto her hips and pressed his manhood roughly up against her backside. "You'll do anything for me, won't you Stacey? Anything I ask, forever... as long as I make you feel this way. Isn't that right?"

With her hands against the wall and her sweaty nakedness swaying for him Stacey kept her legs together as she caressed the wall, wiggling down and up almost dancing for him craving for him to touch her again, to feel her wet folds and spread her open or perhaps force his way through her tight shut legs. His sudden smacking on her rounded hips made her shiver a loud moan escaping her mouth and making her lean her face on the wall, "Y-yes I w-will" she was a bit confused yet, the way he talked to her, she wasn't her fuck toy but her girlfriend...or was she? She didn't know what was happening to her as to agree with a nod but right now she didn't care at all, all she could think about was his stiffness already pressed against her ass.

"Good..." he murmured into her ear, shifting his hips until he could wedge the tip of his cock between her legs. Then he slowly slid it forward, rubbing it against her dripping slit. Her thighs were pressed tightly together, clenching his manhood nearly as tightly as her pussy would. "Say it again." He began to rock his hips back and forth, coating himself in her juices so he could move more easily. "If you want it, tell me again what you'll do for me."

With Neil's manhood sliding between her smooth thighs Stacey let out a surprisingly hot moan making it fairly obvious she was eager to welcome him into her nethers. The feeling of his mighty cock's head swelling even before he managed to get inside of her driving her crazy, not only she let herself be dragged back and forth by the hips but she even lowered herself a little making her perfectly rounded tight ass to stand out pressing it hard against his body, "Yes M-master..." her hips shivered but she didn't stop her ass-rubbing movement against him, "Any...thing, I'll do just... ahh! anything" she answered panting away.

Of course she couldn't just mean anything but as she had no clue who he was in fact but she was also giving him carte blanche to to use and abuse her any way he wanted and mold her to whatever he wanted her to be.

Neil leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I'll hold you to that." Then he let go of her hip to give her a loud smack on the ass before plunging his manhood into her dripping pussy. Her eager body offered no resistance until the head of his cock rammed into her cervix. He rocked his hips back and forth, grinding against her innards, before reaching forward to grab her hair. He pulled her away from the wall and hauled her upright, pressing her against him, relishing the smooth skin of her back against his chest. But after a moment of holding her like that, he pushed forward again, sandwiching her body between himself and the wall. He began to tease her with shallow, sharp thrusts of his hips.

Shivering as she was while being guided by Neil hands, Stacey jumped when he spanked her not without a gasp that muffled what would've have been a loud moan as he thrust into her slippery yet still tight dripping wet pussy. Still she began to scratch the walls with such a sudden deep invasion loosing her breath to his rough movements, with her back arching and her breasts rising as he dragged her against his body, her hands desperately looking for something to hold for she was already orgasming.

A deep guttural moan finally came out of her as she was pushed against the wall once again and banged roughly. Groaning wildly she could feel how Neil's shaft pierced her stomach, her body overflowing in ecstasy and her head feeling dizzy. Without realizing so her body answered and even followed his lead and his rhythm slowly bending and pressing her ass to his hips bouncing on his hips pushing him deep into her once and again until her legs began to shake.

Neil shook his head as her orgasm began. "You're easy to please," he murmured, as he called forth a memory of her dream. For just a moment, she was back on the runway, coming as he called her a slut. He continued to pound as she shook and shuddered, slowing down as her climax passed. When she was finished, he ran his hands up her sides, taking a moment to squeeze her breasts before continuing up to her arms, lifting them and wrapping them around his neck.

"Now it's my turn. But tell me." He shook his hips back and forth, causing his cock to shift and stir inside of her. "What's your work schedule looking like? Got anything lined up for the next few days?" He let go of her arms and put his hands back on her hips, spreading her firm buttocks with his thumbs to expose her asshole. "Because I don't know when you're going to be able to walk straight again..."

With her hands pressed against the wall her hips continued to shiver as she slowly reached climax to Neil pounding movements. Stacey moaning continued growing harder every second even when he finally slowed down for she kept dancing her way to let his stiffness reach the deepest of her cum dripping slit.

Stacey didn't oppose at the slightest when he mashed her rounded orbs or when he moved her arms around his neck instead her back arched and she grabbed the back of his head with all her strength. She could feel how her legs trembled not able to hold her standing for long while his cock kept advancing even further into slippery pussy, Stacey couldn't believe it she had just orgasmed a few instants ago yet she was about to cum again as he played with her swollen clit and even so as if he was just teasing her he asked about her agenda. "I... I ha-have a photo sessio-hhn... ahh tomo..oh ohhh..." she couldn't keep speaking, her moaning became louder then as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her tight butthole.

"Oh dear," he chuckled, staying composed even as she was struggling to form words. "Maybe they'll let you do it lying down." A quick thrust of his hips drove the tip of his cock into her ass.

In the dream, it had been nothing but pleasure, because that's what she'd expected. He wasn't sure if she'd ever done this before, but even if she had she probably wasn't thinking about how it felt before. She had been caught up in the moment. This time, though, she was flesh and blood, and her desires weren't going to change how her body reacted, the physical sensation of the penetration.

Neil was fairly certain it would hurt. He was well lubricated with her juices, but he was also rather large and she was so tight. This orifice did not yield as easily to his advance as the other, which made it a bit harder on him, and a lot harder on her. Still, he doubted that any pain he caused her would do more than slow her rapid procession from orgasm to orgasm. At least, that's what he was counting on.

Her butt tightened reflexively as she had never done anything like this before and her butthole was so narrow that it was hard for Neil to push himself in despite having his cock coated with her abundant slippery cum. The memories she had about having done this in her dreams were so distant but had latched into her subconscious mind making her crave for this and press herself against him.

All was joy and glory for Stacey for a moment, having her cute tight ass spread and the meaty shaft pressed against her asshole made her moan harder and louder and as he managed to slide the head of his cock she came again. But then the glorious feeling changed to a more strange one, her anus constricting the massive erection that kept merciless reaching forward menacing to break her apart. A sudden deep groan followed and then smaller ones and she grasped him harder pulling his hair and digging her nails in his scalp. "AAAhhhhh!!!...AAAhh!! Ahh!! Ahh!" complete unable to move a muscle now her only moves were those of bouncing as he thrust yet deeper into her, now she will have no choice but to learn to physically enjoy this as much as she had desired it.

Neil shook his head as she came. "You really are hasty... but..." He grinned as she began to cry out. Her fingers digging into him were unpleasant, but it was nothing compared to what she was experiencing, so he would let it go for now. "I know... it hurts... but you did say, Stacey, that you'd do anything." He tightened his grip on her hips and drove his cock slowly deeper, inch by inch. "So bear with it. You might even learn to like it..."

Stacey couldn't help it, she had been fucked and raped countless times in the most vivid dream she ever had and even as she was awake now Morpheus powers kept stimulating her mind. Growing excited with the sole thought she was having her ass fucked for he first ever she was able not only to resist the pain but to slowly crave for more, it didn't mattered to her that his cock was too big and thick she was happy to have ...'master' do her.

Neil's shaft continued to thrust her making her feel it was even bigger as it throbbed inside of her narrow rectum but he wouldn't stop at all. Among all of her suffering and screaming it was easy to how much she was enjoying it. Her whole body continued to shiver, sweating and drooling her body started relaxing after a while, her grasp loosened and her hips started to follow his. Her butthole relaxed a bit too allowing his cock to reach even deeper, Stacey had a weird sensation on her stomach then but she liked it.

Neil wasn't sure which pleased him more--the feel of Stacey's tight asshole clamping around his cock, or the delightful mix of pleasure and pain in her screams. Slowly, though, her body began to relax, which Neil took as an opportunity to drive himself even deeper in, and soon he was thrusting lightly with his hips as she rocked against him. "Goooood," he crooned, his warm breath blowing through her sweat-drenched hair. "That's my good girl." He took one hand off her, only to bring it down on her crotch with a stinging smack. He relished the way the impact seemed to ripple through her flesh.

"Just a little more..." He leaned back a little, only to thrust into her again with the full weight of his body behind him, slamming her into the wall anew. After a few more sharp thrusts, he drove himself in as deep as he would go, moaning as he poured his hot seed into her ass. He stood there for a few seconds, panting and enjoying the feel of her, before pulling out abruptly and stepping away, letting Stacey fall to the floor with cum dripping from both holes.

Swaying her hips she slowly began following his moves, it was her deep craving and dark desires what made her get used so quickly to this weird feeling growing inside of her rear entrance. Stacey soon found herself almost dancing with her butt deeply pierced by Neil's throbbing cock until he grabbed her hand and smacked her loins with it. A loud moan followed by a small jump made her stick his cock deeper into her. Her other hand instantly slipped off and she ended leaning against the wall again, slightly bending over with her legs spread.

Stacey could fight against her desire anymore. No words came out of her then only moans and nonsense babbling but she kept on pressing her butt against him with strength bouncing on his rear invading cock while her other hand was already playing with her dampened pussy and a pond of her dripping juices formed on her palm.

"Getting used to this quickly, aren't you?" Neil wasn't expecting an answer; Stacey was completely lost in the haze of lust. She was moving her hips so vigorously now, he hardly needed to move his own. Not that he had any intention of slowing down. Not until he was done, anyway. Not that it would be much longer... a few more thrusts, and he plunged his cock deeply into her, filling her passage with his sperm. He lingered there a moment, before painstakingly extracting his manhood from her ass. Once he was free, he took a step back and let Stacey fall to the floor unceremoniously. "Now... that could have been worse, couldn't it?"

Stacey shuddered and trembled as she felt the big meaty cock throbbing in her narrow anus, her rear corridor tightened against her will increasing the feeling letting her have the most detailed sensation of how the hot gush of seed was fired inside of her. Her eyes fully widened and her moans grew louder as she lost control of her whole body, plentifully cumming in her own palm.

Clinging tightly to his big wide shaft the anus wall constricted Neil not letting him out of her, squeezing him all the slow way out as his warm cum was spilling out all over her depths. Her legs were already bending and as soon as he was out and walked away Stacey unavoidably fell to the floor exhausted. Her round ass was aiming high up allowing Neil to a perfect view of how his white seed slowly poured down between her buttcheeks and then to her cunt where it mixed with her own cum where her fingers where still busy though much slower than before. Her moans were quieter now too but clearly showed how much she had enjoyed herself and how she was already compelled to his will, it was just a matter of time to make her do whatever he wished.

Neil walked to the couch, settlled down, and watched her for a moment. Then he lifted a hand and snapped his fingers loudly. "Hands off, Stacey. You've had enough for now. I'll let you know when you get to feel pleasure again. Now... I'm guessing you can't walk, can you crawl? Why don't you crawl over here and sit at my feet." He patted his knee to encourage her.

Gasping and moaning Stacey continued touching herself for a while, with her eyes closed and the warm seed still pouring down from her widened butthole already forming a puddle beneath her. It was the snap of Neil's finger what made her aware again of his presence. Obeying his words she stopped and the turned her head to look a him, the exquisite view of her angel face framed in golden hair and craving in desire resting on the floor next to her perfect round ass and spread legs was astonishingly arousing and that goddess of beauty was just expectant to be trained.

She pondered at his words and made an effort to raise then, her ass was still sore and her legs still shaky but she certainly was able to crawl towards her beloved master. Staggering around as she moved closer her large breasts wiggled to one side and to the other with her swaying movement. She couldn't think about her job or her duties as a heroine but only about the pleasure she had just received. When she finally reached him she sat on the floor at his feet as he asked resting her head on his lap and looking up to him with burning desire on her eyes.

Neil watched her approach with a smile, which only widened as she settled her chin on his leg. "Mmmmm... good girl." He reached out and rested his hand on her head. Slowly he swirled his fingers until they were tangled up in her hair, fingertips running along her scalp. "And look at you, still eager for more. Not that I'm complaining, but where was all this last night? Hmmm..." He looked her in the eyes for a while longer.

"Well, I suppose I have been holding back. I've got to, after last night. We are going to have to work on that... so tell me, Stacey. Do your powers work on yourself? Or are you going to need a partner?"

Back
Top Bottom