Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattering Earth and Sky (w/khan)

Morathor

Supernova
'A gilded crust, a rotten underbelly, and the rest of us caught in the middle.' That was the city of White Cape in a nutshell--not so different from many large cities, really. The key difference was that here, one man had taken control of both the top and the bottom. It had scarcely taken him a year to conquer White Cape, and nobody had even realized he had taken control. He used two names and two faces, and few grasped how much power either one held, let alone that they were one and the same.

There was Neil Demos, philanthropist and patron of the arts, whose influence in high society and the political arena of White Cape extended far beyond what his wealth (immense as it was) should have allowed. And there was Morpheus, whom the police had pegged as an enabler--information broker, money launderer, maybe a go-between--and never recognized as the puppet master behind more than half the criminal activity in the city.

But he was far from finished. In fact, he had hardly begun. Taking over White Cape had been largely practice. And the time had nearly come to go after his real prey: Gaea, the champion of the city. But first, one final test... as he had been expanding his influence in the shadows, a new hero had stepped into the spotlight. Jolt Girl did not seem as strong as Gaea, and certainly was not as experienced, but he could not afford to ignore her. Besides, she might be useful later.

So he had arranged a meeting. Not that he could call her and make an appointment, but plenty of Morpheus' agents knew where she tended to be. They made a point of avoiding those places, in fact, but tonight some of them were going to be more conspicuous. And the police weren't in any hurry to help this part of town--they had hardly needed his encouragement for that, but he had given it anway, just to make sure Jolt Girl would have her hands full.

Everything in the White Cape city stayed under control not thanks to the police but to the local mighty heroine Gaea, but as nobody knew about this new kingpin, her alter ego, the curvaceous brunette Melissa journalist at the White Herald had this hunch that something was wrong in the city. Of course nothing was to be found and her co workers would just think she had just became a paranoid from overworking as she indeed had been working too hard for the last months trying to find the impossible, a prove of his existence. Not even the good guys were free of her suspicion so she didn't take any help at all. It was also like this when Jolt Girl, an upcoming heroine offered her to join in the her fight against crime as she was her huge fan and had her as a model to follow but Gaea firmly rejected. Melissa had never needed help before and currently she simply would trust nobody. A tough nut to crack she was.

On the other hand this new blonde heroine was gaining popularity, sure she was inexperienced and her powers had not reached full capacity yet but she knew how to make up for that. If the enhanced strength and speed that her electric powers granted her or the electromagnetic field she was able to constantly generate deflecting incoming metal weapons, bullets, daggers or batons among others, it would be her signature power, the one that gave her her name, what really make her stand out. As the electric current manifested through her body to empower her, her whole body became electrified discharging anyone who was unlucky enough to directly touch her skin and to take advantage of this she wore a extremely revealing yellow rubbersuit, a backless wrappedchest skintight outfit with no sleeves and matching wrist length gloves and an eye mask to protect her secret identity, that of the glamour model Stacey Lane.

Patrolling the streets over the ceilings was regularly calm and easy but it wasn't like that tonight, a bunch of dangerous looking men was on their way to the industrial district with a suspicious aura surrounding them and Jolt Girl couldn't just ignore this so she followed from above to their destination.

Neil Demos was walking through the industrial district. He was dressed down; his persona may have been one of compassion and charity, but not stupidity. Even the Neil he portrayed in high society wasn't fool enough to walk through this part of town looking rich. Still, he couldn't resist looking good (couldn't even help it, he thought to himself). He wore fairly tight black jeans and a turtleneck that clung to his tall, lean body. His long black hair was loosely braided and hung to his mid-back, with a few locks escaping to hang in the front and frame his delicate features--high cheekbones, a rounded jaw and narrow chin, a slightly hooked nose and large blue eyes.

As he walked down the sidewalk, he took care to look nervous and uncomfortable, as large, unsavory men were hanging around the street. They stood in twos or threes on corners or by streetlamps, with a few more lingering near the entrances to alleys. A few of them threatened or mocked him as he passed, and he did his best to seem appropriately intimidated. Most of these men didn't know they worked for him, after all--or rather, for Morpheus--and he wasn't in any hurry to reveal himself. They could talk all they wanted; they would still serve their purpose.

And just as he was reaching the end of the block, their purpose arrived--a woman in a few scraps of yellow rubber, surreptitiously trailing another dozen equally dangerous men (who also had no idea they worked for Morpheus) walking down the street en masse. The scattered gangsters who were already there abandoned their places on the sidewalks and in the alleys, gathering in the middle of the street without a word. The two groups stared at each other for a moment. Every man among them knew where this was headed; they were all just waiting to see who would take the first step.

After all the time he had taken to set up this spectacle, Morpheus found himself strangely impatient for it to be underway. His eyes narowed, the colors of his irises swirling around like mist as he gave his puppets among the gangs a little nudge. Two or three men on each side ran forward, and the rest soon followed, shouts and threats filling the air as two dozen large, angry men collided in the middle of the street. Some of them brought out knives, wrenches, or chains, but many were content to pummel each other with their bare hands. There were no guns, at least, not yet, Morpheus may have been willing to sacrifice these pawns, but he was by no means eager to. Still, none of these men were important enough to be completely under his thrall, and some of them he had no control over at all. He could hardly expect gangsters to follow the rules of engagement he had set for them.

Neil ducked into the nearest alley, peeking around the corner. He was eager to see how Jolt Girl would handle this. For his part, he did what a rich society man should do in a situation like this--he pulled out a cell phone and dialed 911.

Only wondering what would the shadowy figures be planning the electric yellow suited heroine stalked from atop. It was strange enough that they were heading in that direction but as they met another group of similar men there was something bigger going on here. The night was silent and it was difficult for her to keep up their pace without risks of being discovered but soon they stopped as if expecting for something to happen. From the shadows of the dark streets several men stood out to meet them.

Jolt Girl felt a small relief to see it was just a gang fight or at least that was what it seemed, not that they should be ignored or left to the cops, they would certainly able to cause severe property damage if left alone for too long and she could simply not let that happen. To make it even worst she saw there was an innocent bystander in their way. Without loosing any time she jumped from above to stop them as they run to each other as soon they saw their face. A bolt of lightning landed amidst them knocking down a couple of unfortunates and provoking the rest of them to come at her.

A few more imprudent ones rushed to her, ineffective weapon attacks and even an attempt to grab her all of which ended in pathetic self injuries and yet another unconscious man in the floor, and she had not made a move yet. She could've take them all down by herself without any trouble but the fact that was a civilian made thing difficult. There was a lot of thugs there and made it difficult to see between, before she was able to do anything about it the unfortunate long haired man was taken hostage.

A moment of doubt as he was being menaced with a knife and she was asked to surrender, just a moment she lowered her head looking to the floor. But she would not submit to their demands instead she gathered her power and a pulse of static threw everyone away, all that was left was run to him and pull him away from danger. Using herself as a shield for the innocent Jolt Girl stood in front of him, but the criminals were too close if she was not careful he could get hurt by a deflected attack or even her own discharges. She whispered him to avoid directly contact with her skin while she was fighting, her rubber suit worked as an insulation but it didn't covered much. Her lack of experience would prove dangerous in that situation as she would now have to reduce the intensity of her powers.

Neil had rather hoped to watch everything play out without getting involved. But, he couldn't plot out every detail. He worked in trends and tides--large scale and inevitable. Controlling every speck of water was beyond him and, honestly, beneath him. So he got dragged into the fight as a hostage. He could have gotten free, but that wouldn't have served his purposes. Besides, this way he got a front row seat to the show. Soon Jolt Girl had cleared his captors away and stood between him and the gangs. Such a hero... this would be fun.

"Thank you," he said, straining his high tenor to sound tense and nervous. And, really, those words might have been enough to accomplish his objective. All he needed was for her to remember him--his face, or the sound of his voice. That memory would be the seed from which his control would grow. As long as there was an idea of him in someone's mind, he could latch onto it. He didn't even always have to meet them, although that did tend to help. And really, in the heat of the moment, she might not have noticed his face, and how many people told this hero 'thank you' on a daily basis? It was better to stick around. Besides, the stronger the impression he made, the better.

He looked her over from behind, knowing she could not see his predatory eyes with her attention on the gangsters. It was so tempting to disregard her suggestion... to reach out and touch her... she would certainly notice, but he didn't want her to remember Neil Demos as that sort of man. Not yet, anyway. So he waited for the fight to play out.

Except, it didn't look like it was going to. The men were hesitant in the face of the famous Jolt Girl, especially after she had thinned their numbers somewhat. That wouldn't do at all. Another swirl of his eyes, and several of the men ran at the heroine. Their actions embolded others, and soon half a dozen men were bearing down on her.

Jolt Girl had never been in such a situation, usually she would just take out the criminal first but having to protect someone from imminent peril was something new for her. She couldn't say to him to stay back out of trouble or he could be captured again and couldn't risk to waste such a big amount of energy again, but she couldn't either tell him to stay close to her and risk to harm the innocent she was trying to protect. She just tried to keep herself at a safe distance.

Indeed it was not a good idea to try to reach for her, one graze to her naked back and Neil would certainly drop unconscious and grabbing her ass was not an option, despite how big and tight it was, accentuated even more with the skintight rubber.

Another display of her powers as several rushed at her after a few instants of doubt, but Morpheus influence was enough to guide them to her. The first were easily dispatched but with so many of them coming at her she couldn't just knock all of them out with her fists, and soon they had got close enough to grab her with a hope of submitting her to their number but they were all shocked and repelled back, some of them unconscious. They had been reduced to one half of their initial number and even less as she just grabbed one and then another of the nearest gangsters and tossing them at the remaining ones. The few ones that remained standing turn around and escaped in fear.

It certainly was harder than she expected and she was finally able to manage it even if the last ones escaped. She wasn't going after, she was at her limit already and there was a man to be protected too. She finally turn around to him "Wow, That certainly was something. You should consider yourself lucky I was around... But I hope you are you ok, right?" She was a little excited about what had happened she never had to fight so close to a hostage, but just couldn't help worrying about him coming closer to check if had any bruise or wound.

"I'm f-fine," Neil said, stammering a little to appear more rattled than he was. "Thanks to you." With the men dispersed, he felt he could display a bit more confidence and allowed himself a nervous smile. "I was trying to stay out of sight... guess I was too conspicuous. But, thanks, again, for saving me. You're really incredible. I mean, ah, I've seen some of your work on the news, what they show of it, but they really don't do you justice! Then again, I guess justice is your job, huh? Sorry, I'm babbling." He reached out to grab her gloved hand, kneeling as he did. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of his palm, before looking up into her face (taking in every inch of her glorious body as he did, though he did not let his interest show in his eyes). He loosened his fingers, so that she could easily pull away if she wanted. "I'm Neil Demos. Big fan of your work, miss."

A big grin on her face showed she really cared about his safety "I'm glad you are, I was worried you could get harmed in the middle of the fight, you want to be careful after what just happened, right?" But she continued to be excited about what had happened and also her breath was slightly heavier than normal making her plump breasts wave as she spoke. Her cheek tinged red when he started complimenting "Oh thanks but stop it you're embarrassing me" but she finally blushed when he took her hand and rested his lips for a kiss. It was hard to believe how delicate she was after her unbelievable display of power but she had 'turned off' her powers and she felt frail and tender. Her hazel eyes met his for a couple of seconds as she didn't pull away after he released "I... I'm flattered." She had gotten a little nervous all of a sudden, sure he was handsome but there was something else about that man that had made her quiver for a second.

She should return to her patrolling and look for a source of electricity to recharge herself but she stayed just a little longer with him. "You sure you're ok... Neil? Do you... think you will be alright by yourself?" There was a sultry tone in her voice as she spoke. Was she really flirting with him, or was she just worried about him? Even she didn't really know it.

Neil held back a vicious grin. Even if he couldn't feel the seed of his power burrowing into Jolt Girl's mind with every heavy breath, he could tell from her expression, her blush, her flirtatious tone--he was making all the impression he would need. But there was no harm in pushing things farther. As far as she would go, in fact. "I'd like to say I'll be fine," he said, offering up a half-hearted laugh as he got back to his feet. He did not let go of her hand; she would have to be the one to pull away. "But then, that's what I thought before I got caught up in all this mess. Still, I couldn't possibly ask you to do any more for me. I'm sure I can make my way home just fine. I... well I don't have any money for a taxi." He chuckled again. "I was afraid of getting robbed. But I can walk. I could always use the exercise."

"Are you asking me for money for a cab? I know I just saved but that's not too chivalrous on you on you" she said grinning friendly, chuckling along with him. "Well I'm not that great you know, I'm still learning to use my powers, to be honest..." she whispered to his ear then, leaning over him almost pressing her swollen breasts against his chest, "...I can't use them without electrifying my whole body, that's why I feared I could have hurt you while fighting those goons". That would prove a valuable information for him to be used in the future, if she was put in a tight situation with an innocent or maybe even with him, she would not be able to fight. Of course she wouldn't tell this to anyone but there was something about him that made her fee comfortable and confident. "So I can't just lift you in my arms and take somewhere safe, but I still have to make sure you are fine, so I'll walk you along", but it was more as if she was giving and excuse to herself for being a little longer with him.

"That's very kind of you," Neil said. In his mind he was cackling with glee. "Are you sure it's no trouble?" Even though he said it, he started walking, assured that she would follow. For all her power, he could already tell--Jolt Girl would be an easy conquest. He was almost embarrassed to have put this much preparation into things. "So uh... I have no idea what to talk about with a superhero." He laughed again, taking on a different sort of nervous inflection than before. Previously he had wanted to sound shaken by his ordeal. This was 'awkward conversation with a pretty girl' nervous. "I mean normally I'd want to get to know you, but judging by the mask you... probably don't want me to know. And that's fine, I mean, I understand, it's just that I'm not sure what to say instead."

"It is part of my duties as a heroine you know, to ensure the safety of the innocent so you don't have to be nervous about it" He had already started walking and she had to speed up to reach him and be at his side again, she had never done this for anyone before but he indeed was an interesting guy, she kept wondering about him not realizing about the small suggesting powers hatching inside of her, but the growing idea of getting to know him better was obvious for Morpheus and he even teased her about it as she had not realized about it and simply followed his play.

"Hey don't let the mask give you a wrong impression. Why don't you just tell what your name is, well you know me already as Jolt Girl and I can't let you know my secret identity... (yet)" she only thought that last word but it surely didn't escape to the heightened empathy he had to his victims, "...You would also be in trouble if you knew it, you know, so it's for your own sake too", she wasn't sure of what to say next either, she also wanted to get to know him better maybe she could just... no that's too crazy. Lots of different ideas and scenarios kept appearing in her mind the longer she stayed close to him.

"Hey, I understand. I already said that, didn't I? I think I already said my name, too... but with everything that was going on, I can see how you might have missed it. My name is Neil Demos." Although his poker face gave no indication that he thought it was a big deal, he gave her a moment for that to sink in. In White Cape, the name Neil Demos was probably more famous than Jolt Girl (though, he supposed, not as well known as Gaea). "So, Jolt Girl... aside from fighing criminals and rescuing helpless young men like me... what do you like to do?" As he spoke, he slipped his arm around hers. She wasn't electrified anymore, after all.

"You really did, didn't you, Oh god I'm so embarrassed now, you must think I... wait, did you just say Neil Demos?" Her slight blush completely disappeared for an instant then but it was obvious for Neil that she really was impressed by his identity, "the 'Neil Demos'? wow I should be the one nervous now..." in fact she really was and she was not at hiding it, his suave behavior only making it harder for her to get a hold of herself.

Going shy all of a sudden she gave a thought about it, "But what is the well reknown philanthropist millionaire doing down this alleys? moreover all by himself?" But she didn't expect what he said after answering her or the move that followed and she just blushed again even more than before.

Jolt Girl even stuttered a little before speaking back again "Uh, well... I've always enjoyed going to the beach and also dancing but..." Am I really saying this?, god feel so embarrassed doing so but "... but you should probably know I arrived White Cape not long ago so I don't really know much places around so... maybe you can show me around..."

Although his smile remained warm and gentle, Neil took immense satisfaction in how impressed she was. He was also glad that she did not pull her arm away. He could see her blush, feel her body heating up... and by now he was deep enough in her head to sense her embarrassment. It was a wonderful feeling. But he continued to wear his friendly mask as he nodded with feigned interest at her hobbies and suggestions.

"I kind of figured you were new here. I mean, that or you only got your powers recently... or only decided to use them recently... no one had heard of you until a little while ago, and then you came out of nowhere and..." He waved his free hand vaguely in the air. "Gaea's been doing great, don't get me wrong, but even she can only be in one place at a time, you know? You've really had a big impact in such a short time, it's really amazing. You're really amazing. Me? I just have money. I try to throw it at the right causes, charity and the arts and stuff, but that's all I can do. You can do so much more. And it would be my honor to show you around the city any time." He paused, then shook his head with a rueful smile. "Any time but tonight maybe. There is a limit to how much excitement I can handle in one night. ...as for your earlier question, I was looking into a building for sale. We can always find a use for more buildings--shelters, soup kitchens, libraries."

"Well it is true that I only decided to use my powers recently, dad was always looking after me but... well let's not better talk about it" there was a slight sound of sadness when she mentioned him and Neil could feel this but she preferred to enjoy this moment hence her avoiding the issue. She felt comfortable at his side, and the fact that he grabbed her arm made her believe he felt the same way only that none of they dared to say something about it, or so she thought. The way he talked about himself, so modest and uninterested and how he cared about the others even to the point of coming to where she had rescued only made her get more excited about him. On top of that he kept constantly praising her without being a suck up but he seemed completely amazed for real. He sure was pressing all her buttons in the right way, easily making a date out with her but he then added more, some delay to make his influence grow harder and make her more anxious on the wait.

"Su..sure I understand..." she stuttered a little disappointing then, for sure she'll get crazy the more time it passed by "...after all you just found yourself in a pretty stressful experience." They were already reaching a safer area where he would be able to use a phone booth and ask for someone to pick him up and all Jolt Girl was thinking now was how would they contact each other again.

Her mention of her father caught his attention, a note he filed away for later use, but he could barely concentrate on anything but the girl at his side and the growing link he had to her. This was going better than he could have hoped, really. Neil could barely stop himself laughing at the sound of disappointment in her voice--and that was nothing compared to the disappointment in her head. Oh, you've got it bad, little girl. "Yeah, it was... pretty stressful. So no tour of White Cape tonight, okay? I'd just rather go home and unwind. But uh..." He looked over at her. "You're welcome to join me for the evening."

It wasn't that late really and she had the next morning completely free. Besides it was rare for an incident to happen, not to mention two in the same night. She doubted for an instant but still a little nervous she just thought why not. "Oh... I... I'd be glad to"

It was the first time for Stacey to do this as Jolt Girl, not that she really did it much as Stacey either, going to somebody else's place the very night she has met him felt really odd but how to reject him, wasn't he really cute, and sincere and handsome and well she could go on for a while thinking about him. Having a second thought she looked at herself and blushed, she didn't care for showing a little extra skin when fighting the bad guys, it was useful offering her great mobility and perfect for a shocking touch besides distracting the most perv ones but it wasn't really ok for a date. Wait a date she just thought, she blushed harder now, the red tinging her cheeks being impossible to hide now, but he didn't seem to care, she could tell he was really impressed by the woman and not her skimpy outfit so she tried just not to think about it. "So... were are we heading now"

"Well... my place of course. Oh, I guess you meant, where is that. It's downtown. A bit far, but..." He took out his cell phone. "Now that we're out of the industrial district, I think I can arrange a pickup." He sent a quick text, then put his phone back in his pocket. "Right. We just have to wait a bit. We shouldn't stray far, though, since I did specify the street..." He leaned against a nearby wall, then patted the stone next to him. "It'll be about fifteen minutes."

Jolt Girl giggled in a flirty way as he spoke, it seemed he was pretty fond of her to be a little confused himself but she was relieved to see his cellphone had not been damaged by her last burst of electricity. "Ok that would be no problem" but she was nervous, even more as he patted the wall next to him, still she walked closer to him and leaned next to him, but only her ass against the wall and not her bare back exposing her smooth fair skin. Her breasts really stood out as she bent forward, seeming they were going to burst out of the scanty skintight outfit anytime. "And ummm... tell me, what does a man like you does to relax in a situation like this?" She couldn't help realizing how what she just said could be easily misunderstood, "I... I mean from the danger you have just been exposed of course" she quickly stood back up while blushing, her body steaming hot now.

Neil shook his head. She was barely looking at him, too embarrassed to meet his eyes it seemed, which meant he could admire the few without fear. Her smooth, bare back, her shapely ass pressed against the brick, her plump breasts... it took all he had not to grab her and fuck her against the wall. She could still stop him easily, but would she even want to? His power over her was growing, not enough to truly command her, but enough to nudge her into a bad decision she already wanted to make.

But no. It could wait. But he did feel confident being a bit more... aggressive with her. As she pulled away from the wall, embarrassed by her choice of words, he reached out to grab her wrist. "It's okay," he said. "You don't have to be nervous. What I do to relax... well, it's nothing I can do in public, that's for sure. And it's better with company."

Still a little embarrassed she had her arms in her back when she was surprised by the sudden move surrounding her. The slender figure of the young woman was easily enveloped by him and even her right arm was trapped in his embrace. Her cheeks instantly turned deep red and her mouth hanged opened as her round orbs pressed against his chest with every increase of her heartbeat.

"Wha.. what do you mean?" her free had already gone to his chest while the other was pressed against his leg. Willing yet dubious she slightly pushed him away, part of her wanted this and maybe more, but there was a side of her still telling her that this was wrong. Still it would obvious for him now that without using her powers she was quite weak to be easily submitted perhaps even by a woman if she was close to an innocent. But her strength quickly faded out and her struggling became lighter as he pressed her harder against him, her desire for him kept growing every second but she still didn't dared to make a move.

Neil hadn't intended to grab more than her wrist, really. But he couldn't help himself. Especially when she was radiating desire like this. He didn't even need powers to know that she wanted him. As she stammered, Neil allowed himself a grin. Not the cruel, triumphant, predatory grin that lurked behind his face, but a confident, seductive grin, so unlike the nervous smiles he had been putting on up to this point. "You know what I mean," he said, his voice dropping into nearly a growl.

And then he let her go, dropping his hands to his sides. Just for good measure, he crossed them behind his back, fingers digging into his own wrist. He didn't push her away, though. "It's up to you. I can go home alone and enjoy myself, or you can come with me and we can enjoy each other."

She gulped not to drool herself over when he answered but still remained frozen refraining herself from going after his lips, though she wouldn't resist if he took the initiative. Wishing he grabbed her face and pulled her closer for a stolen kiss Jolt Girl was let down when he released her, still burning inside. But he was a gentleman after all, Neil just wouldn't go rough on her or take advantage on the situation, or that was what she was thinking without suspecting it was only a charade to make her crave after him even more and indeed it was working wonders. That added to the growing influence of his powers made the busty heroine take a step forward.

Not moving away from him, her round firm breasts grazing him and her hands free now to caress his chest, she felt his hot breath as he spoke. She couldn't resist anymore, "I... I really don't know... what... what to say..." she said shyly as she moved closer with every pause, her full lips finally reaching his in a passionate hot wet kiss.

Neil grinned at her kiss, wrapping his arms around her once more and pulling her to him, relishing the feel of her heaving breasts against his chest. Almost too easy. He reached down to grab her ass, kneading her plump buttocks in his hands. He wondered if she would even resist if he were to strip her down and ravish her in public. But as delightful as that would be in the short term, it would cause nothing but trouble in the long-term. He would have to wait at least until the limo arrived to fuck her. Besides, for now it was enough to hold her and kiss her and know that she was already, completely, his.

He lost track of time in their embrace, although he knew several times he needed to break away from her lips to get a breath of air. Only when his limousine pulled up did he truly pull away from her, letting go and stepping back before brushing off the front of his shirt. "Come along," he said, without any doubt that she would follow as he walked to the curb and opened the back door for her.

Back
Top Bottom