Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Level of Control (DoubleEdgedGift x randomthingslover1)

DoubleEdgedGift

Planetoid
In his early life James always felt the relationships he was a part of were rather dull, it wasn't just him who wasn't entirely happy, most of his partner's had various complaints, mostly about his attitude and how he liked to handle his girlfriends. James had always had a thing for control, it started out with just wanting to be in control of all aspects of his life, knowing what he was doing and where he was going with his life, uncertainty was not something James felt that comfortable with, but then this feeling transitioned to his love life, at first with the sex, he wanted to be the one to direct how things went, he liked to learn about his partner and know how to really push their buttons. But then James would usually asserting this kind of dominance in their everyday lives. Apparently this was too much for his past girlfriends, some would say he was smothering them, others would say he needed to do his own thing and not worry so much about what she was doing, in James mind this was not the kind of relationship he could really be happy in.

When James hit his early 20's he discovered there was people who thought like him, not just people who had the same desires as he did, but people who actually wanted to be dominated in that way, he first found it hard to believe, he heard about people wanting to be punished for acting in a bad way, who wanted someone to completely direct and control their actions, but he mostly learned that they wanted someone to look up to, someone they could fully trust, James found this to be exactly the type of thing he was looking for. Soon after James started to seek out these type of people and form these relationships, for once he was truly happy, he could be himself for once and know that the person he was with wanted this too, he knew that there were limits and certain things put in place to make sure people were safe, like safe words, agreements and things like that, James was honestly surprised with how open these people were with what they liked and didn't like.

James spent years in these types of relationships, learning more about how they work, but ultimately learning more about himself, he figured out that this was the type of life he wanted to lead, he didn't want to pretend he was like the rest of the world, he was never more happy than when he knew he shouldn't hold back. In fact this caused James to open his own club, it was a risky move as James had to use pretty much all the savings he had at the time, he decided to call the Club 'Pandora', it was going to be a BDSM club, but James wanted to shape it in his own way, he wanted it to represent his own views on BDSM. This club quickly became quite popular, mostly because James realized that there are allot of different people out there who like different things, even if it was something he didn't personally like, if people made a request, most of the time he would try his hardest to comply, his only condition was that both parties agree that they want it. James did have a rule at the club, be respectful of others, he knew that with the type of club it was and the type of people who went there, it is important that people can be themselves without fear of judgement.

James was now in his early 30's he was currently not in a relationship, mostly because he was still looking for more, he found allot of his previous subs only had certain sexual kinks, he has still yet to find someone who will commit to him completely, he is confident he will find that person, but he is not trying to rush it, he has had plenty of experience being a Dom so he did not need to get into these relationships just to find out about the lifestyle. James was also well respected within the community, mostly because of his club but also as a Dom, he parted ways with pretty much all his sub's on good terms and he is proud of that fact. It was still pretty early and the club was not as busy as it would get, mostly just people getting settled in, James was out in the main area by the bar greeting people and trying to be welcoming, in this room there was plenty of different types of people all who had their own appearances, some were in normal clothes, others dressed smartly, some liked to have leather themes apparel and some even wore as little as they could get away with, there was a number of people in the room who had collars on, this was to show the rest of the club that they was someone else's sub and that they was taken. James was clean shaven and wore a black suit with a white shirt, he also had black shoes, he had dark black hair and brown eyes, he was 5"11 and his body was mostly toned. James liked coming out and seeing everyone like this, partly because he liked seeing the people who came to his club, but also because he too was looking for someone.

The beginning of it was her 19th Birthday, when she had opened a present from her best friend, Lola.The book was titled,"Controlled".Aria looked down at it puzzled as her Lola urged her to read it for her sake.And She did read it.Things for her were never the same.Lola had been active in the BDSM world for about three years now, and not until then she had revealed this to Aria.The news had come as shocking almost unbelievable, but after Aria read the book, it all fell into place.The book was about the true essence of BDSM, the pleasure of controlling or being controlled.For some it aroused pure disgust and judgement but for Aria it aroused the latent desires.

It had been two years now, Two years since Aria had been introduced to this charming world.However, she had never tried it.It seemed too alluring, almost scary to her but as she watched Lola's relationship develop with her Dom Ryan into something she had never thought was a possibility, it had started to burn the fire in her.The way Ryan held Lola, possessively and caringly, the way Lola rested her weight ob him like he would gladly burden it all, they way Ryan teasingly drew circles on her skin, it was no doubt both trusted and loved each other immensely, something Aria so desperately ached for.

"I'm glad you are giving it a try"Ryan spoke, his arm wrapping around Lola's waist as she looked up at him and smiled.Aria stepped out the car, giving him a nervous smile. She settled the black Dress Lola had forced her to wear.The dress ended up just on her mid-thigh, , teasingly revealing parts of her fair skin in a flirtatious manner."Just remember, dont get too worked up, okay?"Lola added soothingly as they entered the club.Aria walked in and took a seat nervously, her hand slowly running down her long hair.She clearly looked nervous and anxious,,not sure what to expect.She didn't notice,how several men were starting to check her out.

As James was doing his round talking to people, he was greeted by allot of familiar faces, even subs who gave him a smile whenever they saw him, they always called him sir, but of course, this was just a show of respect as he was a Dom, he did not have any real control over them, but it was nice that they did that even for people who was not their Dom. James usually ended up seeing all kinds of treatment between these people, some were loving and caring, others could be ruthless, in fact it was not uncommon to see a sub on their hands and knees being led around the room by their Dom, or even others being humiliated in front of others, James never tried to stop this, he knew that it was something important between the people doing it, he must admit, it was something he wanted to do.

As James continued to walk around he suddenly noticed someone new, it wasn't uncommon for new people to show up, but James made a point of greeting these people. This woman had really caught his eye, she was stunning, but she did look a bit nervous, James decided to go and greet her. James sat down in a seat next to her and grinned. "Hello, I don;t think I have seen you here before, my name is James, I own this place." James was always polite when he first met people, he wanted to feel them out and discover who they are and why they are here, some of the time, it would seem that people would not want to talk to him, which he understood, some people like their privacy. James didn't know what it was yet, but something about this woman interested him, maybe it was the way she presented herself, or how she looked, but he wanted to find out more.

The area where they was sitting had a table in between them and there is a stage in front of them, the stage is mainly used for certain events, in some cases some Dom's like humiliating their subs in front of others so it can be used for that also. "Tell me, what brings you here tonight?" Seeing as James loves to learn about the people who come to my club, he am always interested in the answers to these question, but with this woman, it is different, he feels drawn to her for some reason, he really wants to know who she is and to learn more about her, James knew she would most likely be another newcomer curious about all that goes on in there, he got allot of those types of people, but none the less, he was going to find out all he could.

It was different to read about them online and in books than to see them right infront of her eyes.It was like her imagination was playing out these things, and it was completely fascinating to a naive mind like hers.Their were Doms and Subs, some on the floor, some tied, some free.She saw Lola beside Ryan, obediently following where he lead her, laughing and enjoying.Ryan had a grip on her ass, to show his dominance over the beautiful blonde and also his love for her.

Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders gracefully, as she sat on the rexd sofa like seat.Her black stilettoes elaborated her long legs, thre dress clinging shapely to her curvaceous frame.Her bright hazel eyes matched with the colour of her hair, telling all there was to tell about her.Hearing someone talk to her, she turned to face, her breath getting caught in her throat.He was easily omne of the most handsome man she had met face to face,as she bit her bottom lip-a habit which showed her nervousness.

"Hi"She started, glad her voice decided to come out,"I'm Aria."She introduced herself softly, turning to face him.She was almost disappointed when he said he owned the place, which meant he could have come here just to greet her as a formality. "This is my first time"She admitted to him with a slight blush, azs she looked down."I came here with my friend"She spoke, her voice slow and soft "Trying to find a Dom"As the words left her lips, she still couldn't believe that sheaactually admitted it.Deep down, she knew she had wanted one but it had never left her lips before,but as they came out, she knew It was the truth.

randomthingslover1 said:
It was different to read about them online and in books than to see them right infront of her eyes.It was like her imagination was playing out these things, and it was completely fascinating to a naive mind like hers.Their were Doms and Subs, some on the floor, some tied, some free.She saw Lola beside Ryan, obediently following where he lead her, laughing and enjoying.Ryan had a grip on her ass, to show his dominance over the beautiful blonde and also his love for her.

Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders gracefully, as she sat on the rexd sofa like seat.Her black stilettoes elaborated her long legs, thre dress clinging shapely to her curvaceous frame.Her bright hazel eyes matched with the colour of her hair, telling all there was to tell about her.Hearing someone talk to her, she turned to face, her breath getting caught in her throat.He was easily omne of the most handsome man she had met face to face,as she bit her bottom lip-a habit which showed her nervousness.

"Hi"She started, glad her voice decided to come out,"I'm Aria."She introduced herself softly, turning to face him.She was almost disappointed when he said he owned the place, which meant he could have come here just to greet her as a formality. "This is my first time"She admitted to him with a slight blush, azs she looked down."I came here with my friend"She spoke, her voice slow and soft "Trying to find a Dom"As the words left her lips, she still couldn't believe that sheaactually admitted it.Deep down, she knew she had wanted one but it had never left her lips before,but as they came out, she knew It was the truth.

James watched Aria intently as she spoke as if he was taking in every thing about her, he was captivated by her, but not just by her beauty, she seemed so innocent, she was definitely sub material, James could see it in her eyes, when she told him she was looking for a Dom, James grew excited, he knew she could be what he was looking for, he didn't know much about her yet, but he could see she would be someone he would love to dominate in allot of ways, any Dom at this point would be excited like James was. "Nice to meet you Aria." James was still being careful to not be too forward, not yet, after all he had respect for people and unclaimed subs, if she was his sub, then that would be a completely different story.

James knew that the evening was going to get allot more lively and that it was going to contain allot of people doing unquestionable things to each other, James missed that, the thrill of treating a sub that way, finding out what really makes her tick, making her show him the side of her that only he gets to see in a way it can be very intimate and James has not had this in a few years, although he was not rushing, that does not means he didn't desire that, he just wanted to make sure the next sub he had was perfect. James was looking for a more serious relationship with his next sub, he wanted it to last a long time and be something that he never felt he would ever need to replace.

James looked back up at Aria. "I may own the club, but I am also a Dom, I just do not have a sub at the moment." James had an idea, he knew that if this woman was going to become his sub, she needed to be able what he threw at her, he took his hand and placed it firmly on the side of her face, holding her still, he made sure his grip was in a way so it seemed he was handling her, he wanted to see how intimidated she got. "But I will warn you, I am a pretty firm Dom, I don't tend to go easy on my subs, so maybe you might want to find someone who is a bit more gentle." The reason James was saying this is because he wanted his new sub to be handled in such a way, he knew deep down that most subs did not want a Dom to be gentle, he was just testing her, seeing if this is what she really wanted.

The way he spoke her name sent shivers down her spine. She watched quietly with clear admiration how his muscles filled out his shirt and flexed with his every movement.Realizing she might have been staring for too long, she looked down, blushing.She felt a strange attraction towards him, like his eyes were pulling her closer and closer to him.She had never felt this way, and the blissful feeling was truly undeniable in ways she didn't not understand just yet.

It had been a year since she had a man touch her,every relationship seemed empty and based on desires she didn't quite like.Her last relationship had ended quite badly, leaving her torn and broken but now as she sat infront of James, she was glad she was out of it.She was glad that she came tonight. A smile escaped her lips as he told her he needed a sub, making her heart pace much faster than it had ever run.

She felt his hand on her cheek, the feeling of his warm yet big hand send sparks running around her body.She wanted to melt in it, she wanted to feel it cup every inch of her skin, she wanted it so bad.It was all happening too fast, but it felt right.His words intimidated her yet his eyes soothed her nervousness.She wanted to feel loved again, she really wanted to try it out."I think..I'll handle it"She responded in a slow whisper.

At her words, James felt nothing but excitement, although he did not want to rush into anything, he knew there was always a danger of people not taking things seriously and James was very serious about what he did and who he was, some thought he was very formal about the way he handled things, but it was his way of showing that this wasn't just a bit of fun for him. James wanted to maintain this attitude, especially now considering he was looking for something long term, it would be a waste of time if he just found someone who wanted some fun for one night, he wanted a sub and he wanted one for good. James used contracts for his sub's like allot of Dom's did, it was just a way for an understanding to be formed between the two, with the contract it gives the Dom to do anything with his sub as long as it is within the limits of the contract and it is a way for the sub to willingly hand over that control to their Dom. Of course the contract was not legally binding, but it was something James liked to do before accepting a new sub.

James wanted to seem pretty forward towards Aria, he wanted to see if she responded well to another person asserting their dominance, it was usually hard to tell what kind of sub a person was just by looking at them, some of them was obedient and loved to serve their Dom, whilst others liked being disobedient as they loved the feeling of someone putting them in their place and others were somewhere in between, James wanted to test the waters a bit and see what kind of person Aria really was, after all he had only just met her. James stood up and brought Aria to her feet, he pulled her close to him, making her cling to his firm body, the closeness would make some people feel uncomfortable, but that was James' intention. "I haven't said I would become your Dom yet, but if I did, I hope you know that whenever you are seen, people will know exactly what you are to me, they will know that you are mine to do whatever I want with, but they will also know that I am the one who will take care of you." As James was speaking some people was looking over at the two of them, the way they was standing was quite intimate, James was pretty much holding Aria in an embrace.

James' hand disappeared under Aria's dress, although he was not touching her butt, he firmly placed his hand on the back of her upper legs. "I take this kind of thing very seriously Aria and I am not looking to just have some fun with someone, if that is what you are looking for, you might want to look else where." James was starting to smother Aria more and more, the way his hands were moving around her was showing her that he could touch her how he wished, but he made a point to not make his touches too sexual, if that was going to ever happen she would need to sign the contract. James lifted his hand to Aria's chin and made her look up at him, their faces were close and he held her stare, making it hard for her to avoid his gaze. "Now do you still think I am the kind of Dom you are looking for?" James knew there were plenty of subs that would love to be under him, but he wanted to one that he did pick to be special and so far, Aria had impressed him.

Aria wanted to be in a similar relationship like she knew about, in a Dom and Sub one.She wanted to try it once, to see if this was where she belonged into.Lola had found comfort and love in it, then why can't she? There was nothing wrong in wanting satisfaction in life, and if this is how she was supposed to get it, then why should she ever back away? It wasn't like she was a lost puppy, she knew what it was and she wanted it.

A small gasp left her lips, her eyes showing the stunned look.A dark blush covered her face as he pressed her upto his body, holding her tightly against him.She felt his hard muscles press upto her, as his warmth rushed down her nerves.She was a several inches shorter than him, but when she looked up, their lips were just inches apart from each other.Aria heard his words, trying to warn her that he wasn't looking for something casual.Not something temporary and meaningless Aria couldn't believe her luck.He was exactly the kind of man she was looking for.One who didn't need sex alone.Someone who would open her up to this world, let her know its cons and pro, and be as serious with her as she was.A coy gasp left her lips, as her hands gripped his shoulders for support, feeling his warm hands travel inside her dress, tugging her up to him.His minty breath fanned her face as she looked up at him."Yes, You are"She whispers

James was observing how Aria was handling his treatment of her, but she had shown no signs of trying to stop him, she didn't even try to back off or stop his hands from going under her dress, she seemed completely accepting of James' attitude and this was a good thing. James was sure now that he wanted her as his sub, at least to try, this kind of relationship was like any other, people could back out if they didn't feel like it was what they wanted, it was true James was looking for something serious and didn't want to rush, but he knew if he didn't take advantage of this situation and at least try, he might have missed out on something really good. James wanted to present the contract to Aria, he didn't know if she knew about that part, hell he didn't know exactly how much she knew about any of this, it was worth finding out.

James did not want to deal with the contract in such a crowded area, it was something to be taken seriously so he wanted some privacy with Aria. "Ok then, come with me." James kept his contact with Aria as he started walking, he let her cling to him with his arm around her, as if he was supporting her, as he walked her body looked quite small compared to his, especially when he was holding her against him like this. James took Aria to his office and sat her down in a chair, on his desk he placed a black collar and a piece of paper which was the standard contract he used for his subs. "Before we go any further, I need you to answer two questions for me, it is important that I know these things and don't hold back, if you are serious about wanted me as your Dom, you will have to get used to telling me things you would not tell others, even if they are embarrassing." James always expected this level of communication from his subs, he would not want them to hide anything, they should never hold anything back.

James sat down on his chair and looked at Aria. "First question, what made you interested in this type of relationship? What attracted you to it, why did you come here looking for a Dom?" This question was important because James needed to know Aria's motivations, he wanted to know if she was just curious and wanted to try it out or whether it was something more than that. "Second question, do you know much about this type of relationship, would this be your first one, do you know what to expect?" This question was mostly for James so he knew how fast to move if she did become his sub, it was important to him that she saw him as a good Dom, he didn't just want to order her around, he wanted to make her rely on him.

Aria smiled as he kept her close to him, before leading her to his office. Her heart was pounding with building curiosity and anxiousness as she walked with him.Being pressed to him like that, gave her such immense feeling of safety and care that she never wanted to leave his side.What she was doing was wild, completely reckless and so unlike her, but it had never felt more right.

She smiled as he gently made her sit down, giving her time to let her blush wear out.She was disappointed that his body was so far away from her again, but she knew it was inevitable.As the collar came to her view, it became more serious as she slowly held the contract.She knew a little about them, knowing it had the time period of the agreement-Commitment she was about to make with him She looked up at him, nodding at his words."My bestfriend got me intrested.I researched and read a little and I was truly fascinated by it.It felt right to me, like this is what is missing from my life"She answeres his first question. "This is my first time"She confirmed, tugging her long hair back."I am expecting to be introduced to this world with you as my Dom"

James was quite happy with Aria's answers, he now knew that she was definitely worth giving a chance as his new sub, but as with all subs, she would have to prove herself and he was going to give her plenty of chances to do so. "Ok Aria, here is a collar and a contract, the collar must be worn at all time, even when you are naked, think of the collar as my link to you, as long as you wear it you are mine, also as long as you wear it, people will know you are taken." James pushed the collar forward, he didn't need her to put it on yet, but if and when she signed the contract, she would need to put it on. To James, the collar had allot of meaning to it, he knew some women found it degrading but it was very special to him, the collar was a constant reminder of who she really was.

James then wrote down a few things on the contract, mainly just her name and the date. "This will be our contract, in it you will see it explains the nature of our relationship, although our relationship will be sexual, it will be more than that, it explains that I will take care of you and look out for you, but you will also have to give yourself to me fully. It also explains the use of safe words, which I am sure you have heard about, I prefer to use yellow and red, yellow is slow down and red is stop, I will say this once, never ever be afraid to use them, they are the only thing that will stop me pushing you further than you are ready to go, there is no shame in using them. You can look over the contract and when you are ready you can sign it, but be warned, when you do sign, there is no going back, I will be your Dom." James wanted to make sure he made everything clear, he was sure Aria was willing but just in case there had been any miscommunication between them, this was her one final chance to back out.

Aria looked at the collar.It was a plain black one, but she realised the value Iit held."Would I have to wear it all the time or only when"She bit her bottom lip, blushing as she completed "In bed or in the club with people? "She asked. She didn't mind it wearing then even though it was degrading, but all the time will be suffocating for her."I can wear it where you ask me too..but all the time, evebv when I'm sleeping or with you alone, I would like to be free from it"

Aria read the contract, nodding as he spoke. It was of 6 months, and will end only at the end of it.If she signed it, she will be his completely. Her body, mind and soul, all under him, for him.She read how she will have to move with him and how he will decide what clothes she wore, what book she read, whom she talked to, whom she met, when she went and where.Aria;, failed to realise how serious this was.She didn't think that James would actually want or like control like this.The contract also mentioned that James would even keep a check on her phone.

Her beat paced as she picked up the pen.If she signed it, if she went ahead with it,there was no coming back.He would be her Dom, his property, his to control.Taking a deep breath, Aria signed it, gifting him her freedom.

James considered the questions Aria had asked, he knew she did not need to wear it all the time, but he did want her to wear it when in front of others to show them her status. "Well I will not force you to wear it all the time, however you will wear it when you are here, if you want it off, never just take it off, you have to ask my permission first." James was happy when he saw her sign the contract and agree with all that was on there, he knew this was the time he needed to establish his control over her, he needed to go over a few ground rules and make her aware of certain things.

James got up and moved to where Aria was, he lifted her up and then sat down, holding her tightly to him, it was much like someone would hold a baby in their lap, he did this so she could feel secure with him as he told her the things he needed to. "Tonight you will come home with me and that is where you will stay from now on, you will not bring any clothes with you, I will be picking them and choosing what you wear. Also I don't know what your habits were before, but you will no longer pleasure yourself without my permission, you will learn to control your sexual urges." James' voice was low but firm, he was stroking the side of Aria's cheek watching her carefully, trying to see her reaction.

Aria smiled as she nodded.She looked down at the contract with both their signs on it.She was now, legally, his to rule.She couldn't back away, not until the end of these six months, whether she liked it or not.She gasped in surprise, her heart beat racing as he set her on his lap.She blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck.He was now his too.She couldn't begin to imagine the time they would spent. All of this was like a beautiful dream she did not want to end.

She looked down at him, feeling his light fingers caress her cheek.She loved the way he held her, on his lap and close to him, showing people that she was his.Just like she had imagined it woukld.What she had done, she knew Lola would be mad.But Aria couldn't help herself, it felt so right that to deny it felt wrong. "She heard his words and gulped a little. "I dont pleasure myself"She told him blushing, tugging her long brown hair at the back of her ear.She had never done it before, and she saw no reason to do it now.Her eyes widened hearing him tell her that she couldn't bring any of her clothes to his house."Not even my undergarments?'She asked softly. " What do I call you? "She knew she couldn't call him James anymore, so it was he who would decide what she would.

As James held Aria, he placed his hand on her thigh under her skirt, he wasn't trying to be overly sexual, but he wanted to show that her body did belong to him now and he was free to touch her in any way he wished, allot of the time the way he would touch his sub was not always sexual, but he loved the feeling of doing so and knowing that nothing could stop him, it wasn't always because James wanted to do something or touch someone in a certain way that made him do it, he just did it because he could and he liked showing his sub how much he could do and he would always meet complaints with a firm reminder of who he was to them.

James wasn't surprised to hear that Aria did not pleasure herself, not that she looked like the type who didn't but he knew not all women did so, he thought this would make controlling her more sexual side a bit easier as she wouldn't always feel the need for release and it let James limit any sexual activities to the both of them which again, gave him full control. "Good, I would like you to keep it that way, if however you find the needs to start or you do it, you will need to tell me, I am not saying it is likely you will start, but it is the kind of thing I need to know about." The whole point of James limiting what Aria could bring was to make her feel like she has very little choice in what she does now, that includes the small things like what underwear to put on, James wanted to free her of these types of choices, not that she would have none, but James would ultimately have the final say in these choices. "No you will bring nothing extra, do not worry, I will get you new things and you may call me sir, it is a show of respect and I want you to always show me respect."

James was still slowly stroking Aria's thigh under her dress as he spoke, in a way it seemed like he was handling her, but he was happy if she got that impression. "Now Aria, I think you should put on your collar, if you are a good girl tonight, I will let you take it off when we are alone later."

Aria bit her bottom lip as she felt his hand on her thigh, starting to creep inside her dress.She blushed, savoring the feel of it, liking how warm it felt.It some how, also told her that it was starting. She was now his to touch and govern , whether she liked it or not.The thought scared her for a a moment, but she remembered what she had read.No Dom ever exploited his sub forcefully. It violated the very rule of being a dominant. Looking at James, she knew he wouldn't.

Hearing him,she smiled a bit but promised. "All right"She agreed, her lips curving into a curvaceous smile.She nodded to everything he said, realising how her choices was now limited to what James let her choose.If he gave her, option A and B, then that was it.No option C."Okay sir"She spoke, gently picking up the collar and locking it around her neck.She chewed on her cheek, feeling how it felt around.She was now bound to him.There was a knock on the door and with permission, a man entered. He looked at Aria, before nodding a bit "Sorry to Disturb Sir, But your brother is here"

James wanted to introduce Aria to some of the elements of this type of life, mainly letting her see other subs and how they act, he thought it would be useful to see a hint of what she has become now, but things didn't always go to plan, just as James was going to make his suggestion, he was interrupted by someone who works for him barging into the office, shorted after James brother walked in.

James' brother was not a Dom nor was he a sub, but he was someone who owned part of the club and liked to check up on his property, James did not have a problem with his brother, but he did not like how he treated the customers his brother, Billy, did not really understand the nature of a Dom/sub relationship, he just thought all subs were sex slave and where there to be ordered around, which of course was not even close to what they were, this was why James preferred to see his brother outside the club or in places where James was not acting as a Dom. "Billy, what a surprise, what bring you here?" Even though it was not uncommon for Billy to show up, James always expected there to be a reason. "Actually James, tonight I am just here to look around, making sure things are going well. Who is this?"

James didn't want Aria's first experience as a sub be a bad one with his brother so he decided to try and keep their interaction short and sweet. "This is Aria, Aria this is my brother Billy."

Aria was still on his lap, when his brother entered the room.Embarassed Aria looked down, not seeing his face yet.She bit her bottom lip, hearing the conversation go on.It was awkward for her t keep sitting in his lap,with his hand under her dress, but she knew she wasn't allowed to hop down.Not until James made her.She had no idea just how awkward the situation could get.

Billy grinned, seeing the girl on his brother'z lap.He had fucked her once, and God knows she was amazing.He had regretted letting her slip away without her number, but now, she was here.He walked upto her, gripping her chin and tugging It up, making her forcefully look up at him.Aria's face paled seeing the man.This was.."I know this piece of ass"He informed James with a smirk,"A might fine one.Tight and plump.If I knew she wanted to be a sex slave, I would have made her mine"

James reacted almost instantly, he knew that he was the one who should protect his sub and no one was to touch her or speak to her in such a way without his permission, he removed his hand from her leg and firmly dragged Billy's hand away, James pulled Aria into him like she was a child and he needed to protect her. "Billy, I know you do not understand the type of life I lead, but I do not ask you to, but you know I take it seriously, so let's try this again."

After removing Billy hand, James returned his hand to Aria's thigh, parted her legs slightly and caressing it, although this time, James hand was much further up her thigh, James wanted to show Billy that she was his and not just a sex toy to pass around, James was being extremely protective and possessive. "Billy, this is my sub, Aria, she is not my sex slave, in fact she is not a slave at all, but she does belong to me and only me, I don't care what you past is, whatever it is forget it, who she used to be doesn't exist now." James had a stern look on his face, he wanted Billy to know he was serious.

Billy grunted. "I don't get you James, they are sex slaves, I have seen them out there, they will do anything, the only reason she is with you is because she just wants you to bend her over that desk and fuck her like there is no tomorrow, they are all the same." James just sighed, Billy really did not understand any of this and it was no use trying to convince him, it wouldn't work. "Billy I have said my piece, Aria is mine so hands off."

Aria's cheek flushed in humiliation as Billy told James how bhe had fucked her.The truth was he had gotten her drunk and used her, when they had been paired for a blind date.She sighed in relief as James pushed his hands away, making her look down.She gladly went closer to him whebn he pulled her closer, feeling a new sense of safety like she had never felt before.

Aria looked away as James explained that she wasn't a sex slave.It made her feel good that James defended her, even against his brother. She wanted to say something, but she stopped herself knowing James was handling it."Uh right"Billy scoffed."Once a slut brother always a slut
Any way, I'm here to tell you about the party dad is holding next weekend. You be there and bring this little skank if you want. Dad might appreciate a young cunt like hers"He laughed at his rude joke, before leaving.Aria looked down upset, feeling Jamez hand caress her thighs. His comments really made her sad.

James was not happy with Billy, he knew exactly what he was like, he always thought this club was a hunting ground for him to get easy sex, but he didn't know anything about the people who came here, James had seen that Aria had not dealt with Billy's comments that well, James wanted to try and reassure Aria in some way. "Aria, I know what Billy said was pretty degrading, but you should not hold his opinion of you high at all, the only person you should try to impress is me, I wont let anyone else near you, but you need to trust that I can do my job."

James wondered if Aria would have thought that Billy's opinion of a sub was common or was what Dom's were like, more than anything James needed Aria's trust, he could not be a good Dom to her unless he had that. "Do you think I am like that? Do you think I took you as my sub, just so I could fuck you?"

Aria looked up at her Dom as he comforted her."I know, it just hurt a bit, that's all"She spoke, giving hima small smile."I didn't even sleep with him because I wanted to.He took advantage of me"She told him, resting her head on his shoulder."I know that sir"She whispered softly, her hair slowly grazing his firm jaw as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"No, I dont think so, I never did"She told him honestly, as she rested in his embrace, glad She had found a Dom like him."Will we go to your house now?"She asked, hoping he would say yes, as she was tired.

Back
Top Bottom