Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Start (DoubleEdgedGift x SKbm)

When Devin asked Jay the question, even Jay was not sure what it was, but he had a good idea, the it surprised Jay that it could have happened. "Did it ever occur to you that your body might like what is being done? I know your mind has had trouble with accepting what you like, but it seems to me that your body is screaming for more." What Jay saw happen to Devin was something he had seen before, except it was from a girl, it was when the pleasure she was feeling was so high that she would orgasm sometimes just at the thought of what was being done to her.

As Devin was still looking down, Jay decided to test how his body was really reacting, he pulled back his cock until it was almost completely out and then steadily pushed it all the way back inside without stopped, making Devin watched the impressive size of Jay completely disappear. Jay did this over and over again, but he started to increase the speed, it got to a point where it was obvious that Jay was not letting Devin get used to him any more. Jay was fucking Devin.

After letting Devin watch this for a while, Jay leant back down onto Devin, placing his head next to Devin's ear, still keeping the steady fucking up. "I am in a good mood today so I will give you a moment, I will keep doing this for now, but the second you lock your ankles around me, I am going to fuck you really hard, but it will be up to you to want that." Jay wanted Devin to make the decision to be pounded like that, it wouldn't then just be a case of taking it, it would be a sign that Devin wants it.

Devin chewed at his lip when he received Jay's answer -- it sounded more like teasing, if he was honest, and the boy was filled with genuine curiosity. Devin gave a soft groan when Jay pulled all the way back to the head -- and then inhaled sharply when Jay pushed inward again, with a much easier time. It was still tight, still difficult no doubt, but the first stroke seemed to be the hardest. Again, Jay hit a certain spot that made Devin give a sudden noise, that made the bitch squirm and her clit twitch. Jay picked up speed, and Devin grew louder and louder with every thrust. His hands gave up any semblance of force, and laid lazily beside him, limp and fingers curled as Jay picked up more and more speed, pounding him in earnest until Devin's eyes rolled back.

He sounded just like a girl.

Jay leaned down, and he felt the hot breath of the wielder of that magnificent rod between his cheeks. He chewed at his lip, seeming wrapped up in his own world of pleasure. He didn't even have to think about it. His legs shifted, locked around Jay as he turned his face towards the male, and wrapped his arms around his neck to keep him close.

"Just keep hitting that spot, Jay, please. Please. I need you to keep fucking me deep." He begged, lust in his eyes. He'd do just about anything to just get that dick grinding against his prostate again. His clit was leaking all over his own stomach.

The second Devin wrapped himself around Jay, Jay did not hesitate, although he did not start pounding him instantly, but he did increase his speed and began treating Devin's ass more roughly. As experienced as Jay was, he had never fucked someone who used to be a guy before, so he was not someone who knew loads about it, but from Devin's words, Jay could tell he was enjoying some of what Jay was doing and that enjoyment was intense, at least Jay thought so. Jay was quickly picking up his speed and even though he was not completely pounding Devin's ass yet, he was using allot of force and with each thrust, Devin's lower body was being driven into the bed.

"Look at you, squirming and moaning like that, there is no doubt this is who you are supposed to be, you would have never been happy until you found a guy to fuck you and not just any guy, you needed someone firm, someone large.." As Jay was talking his thrusting became more intense and forceful, going much further and pressing down into Devin's as as much as he could so he was sure he was going as deep as he could. "And someone... thick.."

Jay decided to move at full speed, not caring about whether Devin was still feeling pain, he would have to deal with it, Devin's body language kept telling Jay that he wanted more and that was what he was going to give him, all he had.

Devin groaned loudly and highly when Jay picked up the pace and the force, slamming into his ass, pushing him into the bed and shaking his body with every thrust. With every thrust, he could feel the males balls slapping against him, could feel the tingling sensation in his cheeks as they no doubt reddened. Was this what it felt like for a girl? What had he been doing with his life, not wanting to be one? Getting split by this cock... Devin's head grew hazy. There was a strange, building sensation in his clit.

"Oh...!" He answered Jay, who was just... driving him wild. He couldn't help himself. It was a damn good thing no one was home, because Devin shouted his next words.

"Oh my god, Jay, I'm going to cum because of your huge, thick cock! Oh my god, Oh, fuck!" He said, biting his lip and slipping into an unintelligable moan as he was raked with the best orgasm he could have ever experienced. His clit twitched, spraying with a great deal of force all over his own stomach. His asshole quivered and clenched as he collapsed into a pile of sweat, every muscle in his body tightening and releasing. It didn't just fade away, like a normal ejaculation -- it lingered, raging through him for several seconds. His tongue rolled out, and he started to drool.

Nevermind the fact neither of them even touched his clit.

Jay was going at full force now, he was completely focused on his own pleasure, using Devin's ass to bring him to the point he had been waiting for all night. Jay saw Devin moan and squirm as he had an orgasm, Jay did not slow down despite his partner obviously going crazy in pleasure, Jay was honestly surprised that Devin as cum so quick just from his ass being fucked, this really was what he was suppose to be.

Jay was getting close to cumming himself, but he was finding it hard to focus on himself with Devin in such a state below him, something in Jay snapped, for a few seconds he totally changed, driven by his lust and hunger. "Shut the fuck up." Jay didn't actually mind the way Devin was right now, in fact he liked it, it showed Jay that Devin was going to want this more and more from this point on, but Jay dominant side came out and he wanted nothing more but to treat Devin like a pathetic little bitch.

"Take my cum and show me the real bitch you are." Jay just wanted to be rough, he didn't actually care if Devin shut up or not, it was just words, Jay pressed his hand over Devin's mouth and started ramming into him as fast as he could, Jay started groaning which sounded nothing like Devin did, Jay's groans were deep and manly, suddenly he felt his cock twitch and cum started to explode deep in Devin's ass, Jay cum was thick and there was allot of it, spurt after spurt, it seemed like it would never stop.

Just as Jay was calming down, he had an idea, he could out his cock and his last spurt was directed over Devin's small clit, even though it was just one short of cum, it almost completely covered Devin's clit. Jay removed his hand from Devin's mouth. "There you got your wish." Jay looked down at his clit, thick cum was dripping down Devin's legs, even the difference between both of their cum was big and Jay realized this was the first time Devin had seen it.

Devin squinted at him when he told him to shut the fuck up -- but did exactly that, like a good little bitch. The male's hand covered his mouth and he continued ramming, even picking up in speed. Devin's clit was cowed by now, soft and bouncing with every thrust as his cum dried on himself, on his skirt. He laid back, limp-wristed and accepting of the invasion of his ass until Jay throbbed and spurted. It was hot as hell down there, like an oven, and the liquid he shot only further served on making it hot down there. He felt Jay receeding and that same, warm substance over his soft clit. Devin couldn't really look to see what was happening with Jay pinning him and putting his hand over his mouth, but he had an idea.

A guy had just filled his ass with cum, and shot on his little clit.

He sat up a bit, still sweaty and feeling suddenly exhausting as the cum ran down his legs and he got a view of his cum covered clit. Bravely, the boy reached a finger forward and swiped at it, cleaning it off to put it into his mouth and suck his finger clean. Jay's cum was much more thick, much more colored. His wasn't, plain and simple. He was about to say something coy, before the lack of a cock in his ass brought something to his attention:

"Holy shit, I'm sore. Ow."

Devin was, unquestionably, going to be walking funny.

Jay quickly returned to his normal self after his orgasm subsided, he slumped down on the bed next to Devin and pulled Devin into his chest. "I imagine you are quite sore, but I think that is a good thing, you would want me to have a baby dick like a little bitch would you?" Jay intentionally said that in reference to Devin, he chuckled slightly, if Jay thought talking to Devin like this was having a bad effect, he wouldn't do it so much, but he thought it was a good thing, he wanted Devin to look up to Jay as something of perfect and Devin being lucky to have him.

Jay was laying there running his hand through Devin's hair. "Devin, remember when we are school, you are my girlfriend, any guys who hit on you, tell them to fuck off, I will handle them, you are mine and no one else is getting you for a second." Jay words came out more harshly than he intended, his more controlling and protective side were coming out, but it was true, Jay found Devin, hell Jay made Devin who he was today, in Jay's mind no one else was going to touch him.

Jay knew that Devin would not get with another guy, mostly through fear of finding out he is really a boy, but even the though of a kiss made Jay's blood boil, the real reason Jay was single for so long, even after all the girls who actively chase him, is how possessive he can get, although he does not mind letting that side out with Devin.

Sammy punched him playfully. He took that in good spirits -- and why not? Euphoria was still his primary emotion. That orgasm was awakening, to say the least. "No, i wouldn't want you to be like me." He said, playfully. But when Jay brought up school, he seemed to grow a little distant, and maybe, just maybe, a little ashamed.... He had no intention of letting anyone else touch him, but...

"Jay... I... I mean, this is fun, really fun, but... I can't just show up at school dressed like a girl, or go home like one. People will freak out." He said, looking away.

Jay wasn't sure how he was going to deal with this just yet, if it was just the school, Jay would insist that Devin remains as a girl, but he had a point, going home like that could cause allot of problems for him, Jay wanted to see what Devin's opinions were before telling him what to do. "If you had it your way, how would you live your life from now on, just going back to how you was? Or would you be a girl everywhere apart from school and home? Or would you just want to be like this when you are alone with me?"

Jay knew he was giving Devin allot of choices, but he wanted to be sure of what he thought about the whole situation before he made a decision, Jay did not know if Devin had suddenly started to dislike the way he was dressed and treated or whether it was just a genuine concern for school and home.

Devin thought about it for a bit. He was grateful Jay seemed to understand that it wasn't as easy as just deciding to wear skirts everyday. If it was some fantasy, then maybe they could have done that -- but for him, this was real life. And while having sex had just been mindblowingly awesome -- to the point that he wasn't even sure he was in to girls anymore -- it was a different thing entirely to change his entire lifestyle.

"I think... I think I could do between school and home. Especially when I'm with you. As long as nobody finds out. And at school -- I don't know how you want to handle it. But... yeah, thanks for understanding."

The shame was fading, at least. Maybe he could wear girl's underwear for Jay at school? He wasn't sure. He ran a hand through his hair.

"We should get a shower."

Devin was covered in cum, both leaking out of his hole, on his clit, and on his chest.

Jay hadn't really thought much about the long term of their relationship, which was an error on his part, to be honest, he didn't think Devin would agree to his suggestions, but Devin wasn't a slave to him, Jay was not going to force him to act in a way, he was ok with making some sacrifices. Jay sat up and thought for a moment. "Devin, tell me, if I offered you your old life back, but made sure no one bullied you ever again, so you did have to go out with me, would you take it?" Jay did not know if Devin really still wanted him in that way, he wasn't giving him that offer, he just wanted to know what Devin really wanted.

Jay decided that Devin was right, he needed to get cleaned up, so he picked up Devin in his arms and started to walk them to the bathroom. Jay knew one thing, he could not let people know that he was involved romantically with Devin, the last thing he needed was to be labelled gay at school, but outside of school, he still wanted to continue this relationship.

"Well... I don't know if I heard you right, but... listen, Jay. I liked what just happened, I think. I really really did. So, I want this to be a thing in my life. I want to be your girlfriend and go out with you." He said, cheeks flushed red as his ass continued to throb sorely. "Does that answer you question?" He asked, before being picked up bridal style. Devin wrapped his arms around Jay's strong neck, kicking a single leg out. "Thanks. I bet it's going to be a bitch to walk..." He said, only now realizing somebody might be able to mark him tomorrow as somebody walking like an eight inch cock hit it raw last night.

That gave him chills.

"So, uh -- you want to get in the shower with me? You probably need one too." Devin asked, drawing a single finger across Jay's right breast. Was he being coy?

Jay decided it did not matter too much right now, these were things they could figure out later, what mattered was that Devin was a girl around him then it was fine, plus allot of things could change in future and it was stupid to try and define it all in this one moment. When Devin asked Jay to join him to join him in the shower he smirked, it was like Devin was trying to seduce Jay to join him, Jay was actually glad that Devin seem more natural around him.

Jay turned on the shower and walked in, "What are you trying to say, I smell?2 Jay gave Devin a smirk, he ran his hands over Devin's body and softly caressed his ass, knowing it was most likely very sore. "How are you feeling?"

Devin laughed.

"I mean, we were just a sweaty mass of flesh! If you didn't before, you probably do now!" He said, poking his finger into Jay's flesh. When they were inside the shower -- a small space for two people -- Devin turned around, and stood under the shower head. He let the warm water wash against his skin, let it clean some of the seed. He shivered as Jay's hands ran over his body, and reached a hand down to his soft thighs to clean some the dried seed that had leaked form his ass. He leaned forward, giving Jay a better view of his reddened, slightly gaped ass when his hands roamed towards it. It was still pretty sore.

His -- clit was stiffening again.

"Uhh -- really horny." He confessed with a giggle. "Do... you want to soap me up?" He asked reaching a hand into his hair to pull the tie and toss it out, letting his long, wet dark hair fall.

Back
Top Bottom