Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Start (DoubleEdgedGift x SKbm)

DoubleEdgedGift

Planetoid
Jay was 19 years old, his name was actually James but he much preferred Jay, not because he disliked James, he just though Jay sounded better and was much more personal, James was more official. Jay did not lack friends in school, he was always surrounded by various people, he had a straight forward attitude and was fairly good looking, his bluntness is what got him all his friends and his good looks is what cause many of the girls in the school to want to be with him. However Jay was single, he had been for a while, he had done the whole fooling around thing and wanted to actually find someone he could be happy with, he knew this person would not just present themselves but Jay did not know exactly what he was looking for, but he always told himself he would know them when he saw them.

Today Jay was walking down the hall of the school, he was by himself, which was rare, but his friends were all doing other things, he did however have girls try to strike up conversation with him, but he just naturally brushed them off. Jay did hear some commotion, it seemed like someone was causing trouble, the guy he saw was someone he knew, Matt was his name and he was always picking on people when he got bored. "Come on, all I am asking is for you to stand up for yourself, so do it, right here, right now, stand up to me, I dare you." Jay saw the person Matt was picking on, a part of him felt sorry for him.

Jay walked over to Matt, he was not particularly worried as Jay was well built and could handle himself, Matt posed no threat to him. "Matt if you are really looking for someone to stand up for themselves, I will do it, you got what you want so now what?" Jay stood in between they guy and Matt, he was invading Matt's personal space and was in his face. Matt stepped back and sighed. "Whatever Jay, this guy is a looser why don't you just ignore him like everyone else?" Despite his words, Matt began to walk and and Jay let out a sigh, he turned to the guy who was subjected to Matt's attitude. "You know you could avoid all this harassment you get.." Jay looked at the boy standing there, he did feel sorry for him, but he also knew it didn't have to be like this. "I could help you with that, I am Jay by the way."

Today was not a great day for Devin. Most days weren't even good, but this one had the distinction of being the worst of the month. He was small -- 5'6, and scrawny. He had long hair, and kept to himself whenever he honestly could. Maybe that was why people always liked to bother them. He thought they were supposed to go find other things to do with their life in high school, and yet that hadn't happened yet. Still some -- like Matt -- heckled him. Just today, he'd been accused of staring at another boy in the locker room-- by Matt, no less.

Apparently humiliating him like that hadn't been enough. By the time Jay had arrived towards the end of school, he had just started ignoring the larger male completely. He had decided his best option was to get everything together and go home right away. He needed to unwind, to relax -- and he wasn't going to be able to do it at school. But someone came to his rescue. At first, he thought it was a trick. He turned his eyes, peeking from the corner of his vision at the situation as Jay invaded the other male's space and forced him away. He wished he could do that, briefly -- but then decided that wasn't true. He just wanted someone to do that for him.

He was staring at Jay when he turned around -- but quickly, very quickly looked away, and went back to cleaning his locker out at Jay started to speak. He was too shy to even say thank you. He kept sneaking looks at the older male as he spoke, but pretended not to listen...

At least until he said his name. He stopped, and turned to look at Jay.

"...I... don't think you can help, Jay, thanks anyway, but I've got to go before he comes back. Thanks for trying, though." He said dismissively, trying to bug out as quickly as he could for whatever reason... though he was almost hoping Jay wouldn't let him. What could possibly help him?

SKbm said:
Today was not a great day for Devin. Most days weren't even good, but this one had the distinction of being the worst of the month. He was small -- 5'6, and scrawny. He had long hair, and kept to himself whenever he honestly could. Maybe that was why people always liked to bother them. He thought they were supposed to go find other things to do with their life in high school, and yet that hadn't happened yet. Still some -- like Matt -- heckled him. Just today, he'd been accused of staring at another boy in the locker room-- by Matt, no less.

Apparently humiliating him like that hadn't been enough. By the time Jay had arrived towards the end of school, he had just started ignoring the larger male completely. He had decided his best option was to get everything together and go home right away. He needed to unwind, to relax -- and he wasn't going to be able to do it at school. But someone came to his rescue. At first, he thought it was a trick. He turned his eyes, peeking from the corner of his vision at the situation as Jay invaded the other male's space and forced him away. He wished he could do that, briefly -- but then decided that wasn't true. He just wanted someone to do that for him.

He was staring at Jay when he turned around -- but quickly, very quickly looked away, and went back to cleaning his locker out at Jay started to speak. He was too shy to even say thank you. He kept sneaking looks at the older male as he spoke, but pretended not to listen...

At least until he said his name. He stopped, and turned to look at Jay.

"...I... don't think you can help, Jay, thanks anyway, but I've got to go before he comes back. Thanks for trying, though." He said dismissively, trying to bug out as quickly as he could for whatever reason... though he was almost hoping Jay wouldn't let him. What could possibly help him?

Jay was always the type of person who was used to getting what he wanted, it wasn't as if he expected it, but people would do what he wanted so often that it was strange when someone turned him down, especially when what Jay was offering was a good deal, well on the surface anyway. Jay did have a plan for Devin, but he did not know how far it would go, he saw that Devin seemed somewhat feminine, well for a guy anyway, he was not as big or filled out as the rest of the guys at school, maybe that was why people liked to pick on him.

Jay knew what he was planning might be seen as a cruel joke, or it could actually help Devin, he didn't know, Jay was never the type of person to put too much thought into his actions, he would get an idea and then just act on it. When Devin rejected his offer, Jay was shocked, from what he had seen this boy was being picked on and bullied all the time and Jay offers him a way out and he rejects? Jay did not believe the excuse about him thinking that Jay could not help, just by becoming Jay's friend would help, but maybe he was just being cautious, if bad things always happen to you, that is what you tend to expect.

Jay placed his hand on Devin's shoulder and had a firm grip on it, this wasn't supposed to be intimidating, it was just Jay's way of trying to keep his attention. "Look, you know as well as I do that people like Matt will not stop, do you like being picked on and looked down at like that?" As Jay had the grip on his shoulder, he moved around to the front of Devin and looked at him holding his stare. "I tell you what, give it a go, if it doesn't work, then nothing would have changed, but if it does, you will have a much easier life, plus I promise to keep Matt off your back."

Jay knew Matt would not be a problem for him, although if Devin still refused his help, he would do nothing to stop Matt, if Devin did not want to help himself, there was not much Jay could really do for him.

Devin stopped in his tracks when he felt Jay's firm grip on his shoulder. He turned to look over his shoulder -- oh, hell, the blue-eyed boy looked feminine in almost anything he did. He was being persistent? He was worried; nobody talked to him like this, usually. There was always a motive... why would anyone help him the way Jay had proposed? What did they possibly have to gain from it? When Jay moved around to the front, Devin's gaze fell to Jay's chest instead of his eyes. He was never good at eye contact.

Well... It couldn't possibly get worse, could it?

"Alright, alright, fine. What do you want me to do?"

SKbm said:
Devin stopped in his tracks when he felt Jay's firm grip on his shoulder. He turned to look over his shoulder -- oh, hell, the blue-eyed boy looked feminine in almost anything he did. He was being persistent? He was worried; nobody talked to him like this, usually. There was always a motive... why would anyone help him the way Jay had proposed? What did they possibly have to gain from it? When Jay moved around to the front, Devin's gaze fell to Jay's chest instead of his eyes. He was never good at eye contact.

Well... It couldn't possibly get worse, could it?

"Alright, alright, fine. What do you want me to do?"

Jay grinned instantly as soon as he heard Devin agree, he did wonder if Devin would still agree if he knew exactly what Jay had planned, but that was beside the point, Devin only had two choices at this point, to go through with what Jay wanted, or to run away. "Great, school is over soon and I want you to come and see me at my house, oh and don't worry about Matt, I will make sure he leaves you alone for the rest of the day. Here is where I live." Jay wrote down his address on a piece of paper and handed it over to Devin.

Jay gave Devin one last grin and gripped his shoulder again. "Don't worry too much, I told you I am going to help you avoid getting picked on and as long as you go along with what I say, I promise you will be like a new person." Jay laughed slightly at that last comment, knowing that Devin did not know what he really meant by that.

Head over to Jay's house? That had Devin worried. That sounded like the setup for a gullible, humiliating prank and nothing else. He half considered telling him to get lost, as he waited for Jay to finish writing his address, but decided that wasn't in his best interest, honestly. If you were afraid to ever take any chances, then you'd never get anywhere. And if there was a chance to live out the rest of his school year without hassling.. he'd be up for it.

"Yeah, sure... I hope you're right." He said, scrunching up his nose and shaking his head a little bit at Jay's exiting comment. It sounded like there was a joke that he wasn't in on there...

The day went quick. There was only three periods left, after all. He waited about ten minutes after, and then with his backpack over both shoulders, walked to Jay's house. He hesitated at the door, and then bravely knocked on it.

"Hello?"

Jay made sure to ho and see Matt before the day was over, he told him to leave Devin alone at least for today, Matt did not seem too happy at the idea, but he decided to comply, he didn't have much of a choice, although he always find it fun to pick on Devin, with Jay on his side, there wasn't much he could do, this made Matt in a even worse mood than he was in earlier. Apart from that little encounter, Jay headed home, he was in a very good mood and was quite exited for the events that were to follow.

When Jay got home, he started to rummage around, he was looking for some of the clothes that had been left there by various girls he had fooled around with, he wanted a full set of clothing and it didn't take long before he found everything, even underwear! Jay was over the moon, although he was wondering how far Devin was going to go with all of this. Just then Jay heard a knock on the door, Devin must have arrived, Jay hid the clothes for now, he did not want Devin seeing them and running away straight away.

Jay went to answer the door, he gave Devin a smile and signalled for him to come in. "Look, I know that you think I am messing with you, but I promise you I am not, I promise that if you go with what I suggest, people will leave you alone and if they don't they will have me to deal with." Jay knew he couldn't just tell Devin to get into girls clothes and that would be it, he needed to give him incentive. "But ultimately it is up to you, if you are truly happy with your life, then you can leave now, I wont get involved any more, but if not then you have to go with what I say and if you do, I will protect you." Jay knew offering his protection might be appealing.

Devin let himself in at that gesture. He had no idea what Jay was planning at all, though he was wary. He searched with as much subtlety as he could when he entered the home, before turning his gaze upon Jay once more. He kept a relatively even expression as he put his bookbag down, bending over momentarily to do so before turning his entire body towards Jay.

"No, I'm not really happy. I hate the way some people treat me." He said, feeling good just... saying that. When Jay offered his protection, he looked him over. He was tall, handsome, muscled -- Devin found himself imaging what his biceps and abs looked like before shaking those thoughts. He'd be a quality bodyguard, if nothing else. "I So... okay, I'll try what you're going to suggest... which is what, exactly? Are we going to work out or something?"

Working out had never worked for him...

Jay smiled at Devins question, Jay say down on a chair and leaned back, his shirt started to ride up his stomach, showing a little of his toned body. Jay looked over at Devin. "No, that would not work at all, I mean I work out all the time, but even if I did that with you, you might even gain some muscle and get in better shape, but that does not mean you will know how to defend yourself." Devin had already told Jay that he had agreed so at this point Jay could reveal his plan.

"I will be honest with you, I think people pick on you because of the way you look, as a guy it is not a good way to look, you look weak and frail, I am not insulting you, it is just the truth." Jay got up from his seat and started walking over to where he took the clothes. "However you might notice there are certain type of people who look like that and they do perfectly fine, I am talking about girls, I think you would make a really good girl."

Jay tossed the clothes to Devin, there was a white tank top, a short pink skirt and some pink g-string panties. "So my idea is to make you one, as I said earlier I am not teasing you or playing a prank, I am 100% serious and you said you would go along with what I say, so this is what I say, put those clothes on." Jay stood there looking at Devin with a smile on his face, this was perfect.

Devin stared at his chest. It was easy. It let him look at him, but not at him, so he could handle it. His jaw dropped and those pretty blue eyes shot right back up to Jay's own when he revealed his plan, too. Was he just here to humiliate him? Surely -- that was the plan. Jay tossed something at him, and out of reflex he caught it... they had to be girl's clothes, they were so small, so they couldn't have been made for a boy. He rifled through them -- a skirt, a shirt... and a thong. He flushed red and looked back up at Jay.

"Where are the camera's?" He asked, flatly.

This was a sick joke... no way... had someone found out what he sometimes did home alone?

Jay did not let the smile leave his face, he did expect Devin to be somewhat cautious, but he did not know how to get across that he was being completely serious, Jay was not attracted to men, but he did think Devin had the potential to look really cute, but not as he is now, he would have to become a girl, well for the most part anyway. "I told you before I am not joking, there are no camera's and no one is going to jump out from behind the couch." Jay walked closer to Devin and wanted to try and look sincere.

"You said yourself you are unhappy with your life, why not change it? If you do then you will see the world in a different light, I will definitely keep your company, you will actually have friends and people who desire you, you never know, depending on how cute you end up looking, one of those people might be me." Jay smirked. "Or you can drop them and just leave and go back to your pathetic old life, but if you do, the bullying will return and I promise you, you will no longer see any kindness from me." Jay didn't want to threaten him, but he did want to push him into this, he knew it was easy to just run away, Jay wanted to give him a reason not to.

Devin's breathing was shallow as Jay spoke, walked over to him, did his best to seem sincere, and... for a moment, he believed him. When he spoke of desire, even suggested he might be one of them, his nose scrunched up. Of course! This was all to do with the running gag that he was gay. So what if he had never had a girlfriend? What girl would even date him, the way he looked? He stared at Jay, expression hardening for a moment when he offered the ultimatum.

"If you take off your shirt first, then I'll go change. That way if this is some prank, you'll look stupid too." He justified, waiting to see what Jay would say... He swallowed hard, and licked at his own dry lips.

Jay could see that Devin still thought this was one big joke, he needed to get him past that, so he had an idea, he knew for sure that Devin would believe him after this. "Ok I can do that." Jay began taking off his shirt, his toned body coming into full view, there was not a bit of fat on his body, it looked the perfect shape, but Jay did not stop there, he moved close to Devin and took his hand. "If there are any camera's or people here, just so they know, I am making this boy touch me." Normally this would make him sound gay, so Jay was happy no one was around, he pressed it against his chest, he slowly moved it down his firm body until he got to his stomach and then the lines of his pants, he pushed Devin's fingers, slightly inside but then stopped him.

"Now if we was being watched, what do you think that would do to my reputation, I know you could tell people, but they would not believe you, they would just think you are having gay fantasies, so it proves that it is just me and you, so I have done my part, now you do yours." Jay had tried to be nice, but he wasn't going to stand here all day and discuss options, his face turned stern and looked at Devin expectantly.

[awesome post!]

Devin... Devin was relieved that Jay was doing it. Mostly because he truly wanted to believe him. Any other 'part' reason that he was happy Jay was doing it were promptly ignored. He stared, unabashed, as Jay began to remove his shirt. His upper body was perfect. Sculpted, the body of a man, not a boy. His cheeks were already red, thank god. He was both at once jealous and... no, no, definitely just jealous of that body. He clutched the clothes tighter with one hand.

Jay didn't stop there, though. He went above that. He took his hand, spoke loudly and clearly. Devin looked around for a moment, before putting his eyes back where they wanted to be -- staring at his own hand. This... this wasn't happening, was it? His smooth, small hand was pressed against Jay's hardened, taut muscles, guided by the stronger male on an adventure through wonderland. It... it...

He was pitching the biggest tent his tiny, four inch could muster. He always said he wasn't gay, he couldn't be, but this... this was the most erotic thing Devin had ever experienced. He forgot who he was even with, as the hand was guided lower, lower, down to those sexy abs, and into the hem of those damn, in the way pants, his tiny fingers reaching for a moment --

And then Jay spoke again, and stopped his hand. Devin just about jumped out of his skin as he brought his eyes back up to Jay's own.

"Uh-- I -- Uh..." He said, stammering. "...Right... I'll... go put these on in the bathroom."

That had proven to him that this was genuine. He rushed over to the bathroom, and closed and locked the door behind him. He slipped out of his clothes as best as he could, and stood in front of the mirror with the clothes on the sink. He'd done this before... honestly, it was why he kept his hair long, why he shaved his body... his small, erect cock and smooth, small balls were even hairless. It... was he gay? What had Jay done to him?

He rubbed lightly at his own member in anticipation, before seeing something on the counter. A hair tye -- perhaps forgotten by one of Jay's many girlfriends, like these clothes, or perhaps his mother's. In either case, he claimed it and pulled his dark hair into a ponytail before slipping into that thong -- his pathetic manhood having no trouble hiding in the small fabric -- before slipping into the short, pink skirt and the tight, white tank top. His smooth, flat stomach was exposed every time he shifted, and the white fabric was thin, nearly see through but not quite. The skirt went to his mid thigh.

He exhaled, and pulled the thong up as tight as it could go in an effort to hide his raging erection. The straps rested on his hips. He stepped outside --

Jay was right. He had girly hips, girly legs, and definitely a girly ass. He slowly, but surely, made his way over to the other male.

"How... do I look?" He asked, staring at Jay's chest again. It was even easier to stare now.

SKbm said:
[awesome post!]

Devin... Devin was relieved that Jay was doing it. Mostly because he truly wanted to believe him. Any other 'part' reason that he was happy Jay was doing it were promptly ignored. He stared, unabashed, as Jay began to remove his shirt. His upper body was perfect. Sculpted, the body of a man, not a boy. His cheeks were already red, thank god. He was both at once jealous and... no, no, definitely just jealous of that body. He clutched the clothes tighter with one hand.

Jay didn't stop there, though. He went above that. He took his hand, spoke loudly and clearly. Devin looked around for a moment, before putting his eyes back where they wanted to be -- staring at his own hand. This... this wasn't happening, was it? His smooth, small hand was pressed against Jay's hardened, taut muscles, guided by the stronger male on an adventure through wonderland. It... it...

He was pitching the biggest tent his tiny, four inch could muster. He always said he wasn't gay, he couldn't be, but this... this was the most erotic thing Devin had ever experienced. He forgot who he was even with, as the hand was guided lower, lower, down to those sexy abs, and into the hem of those damn, in the way pants, his tiny fingers reaching for a moment --

And then Jay spoke again, and stopped his hand. Devin just about jumped out of his skin as he brought his eyes back up to Jay's own.

"Uh-- I -- Uh..." He said, stammering. "...Right... I'll... go put these on in the bathroom."

That had proven to him that this was genuine. He rushed over to the bathroom, and closed and locked the door behind him. He slipped out of his clothes as best as he could, and stood in front of the mirror with the clothes on the sink. He'd done this before... honestly, it was why he kept his hair long, why he shaved his body... his small, erect cock and smooth, small balls were even hairless. It... was he gay? What had Jay done to him?

He rubbed lightly at his own member in anticipation, before seeing something on the counter. A hair tye -- perhaps forgotten by one of Jay's many girlfriends, like these clothes, or perhaps his mother's. In either case, he claimed it and pulled his dark hair into a ponytail before slipping into that thong -- his pathetic manhood having no trouble hiding in the small fabric -- before slipping into the short, pink skirt and the tight, white tank top. His smooth, flat stomach was exposed every time he shifted, and the white fabric was thin, nearly see through but not quite. The skirt went to his mid thigh.

He exhaled, and pulled the thong up as tight as it could go in an effort to hide his raging erection. The straps rested on his hips. He stepped outside --

Jay was right. He had girly hips, girly legs, and definitely a girly ass. He slowly, but surely, made his way over to the other male.

"How... do I look?" He asked, staring at Jay's chest again. It was even easier to stare now.

[Thank you, you too!!]

Jay was surprised when Devin left the room and agreed, he was half expected him to try and make more excuses and still think this is all a joke, but no Devin did leave and seemed willing to do as Jay asked, whilst he was waiting, Jay did wonder if Devin would do this just this one time, or whether he would do it on a more permanent basis, Jay wanted him to be like it all the time, he was going to keep Devin around, but only if he stayed like this. Jay did not just want Devin to cross dress, he was going to treat Devin like a girl, he didn't just want him to look like a girl, he wanted him to eventually think he was a girl, but all that would come with time, for now Jay just needed to get Devin to be comfortable with who he is now.

When Devin returned, Jay could not believe his eyes, Devin looked super cute, even hot! "Wow." Jay did have an expectation that Devin would look allot better as a girl, but he did not expect this. "You look really hot, what did I tell you, people are not going to want to pick on you, they are going to want to fuck you." Jay laughed at his comment, but he was not lying, if Devin wore the right types of clothes, there would be many guys at school who would be trying to hit on him. "I wasn't being completely honest with you, people will stop picking on you like this, but guys will start hitting on you.." Jay was about to reveal the final part of his little plan, he wanted a cute little girl like this all to himself.

"I said I would protect you and I will, even from the guys hitting on you, but for me to do that, to the rest of the world, you will be my girlfriend." Jay was glad he finally revealed the last part of his plan, he knew he could get a girlfriend when he wanted, but he didn't just want that, he wanted someone who would let him take charge, do as he says, he figured Devin might feel indebted to him, so would be the perfect person for that, but Jay did not even know if Devin was attracted to guys, he guessed if he was, he would be attracted to him, Jay had no illusions about his looks, he knew he was hot. Jay moved closer to Devin and started to use his charm that he used on allot of other girls. "So what do you say? I could be all yours." Jay moved Devin's hand over his chest again, moving down just like before, but this time, instead of teasing his fingers into his pants, he pressed Devin's hand against his crotch, revealing his fairly large hardon, Jay must have been at least 8 inches and pretty thick. Jay then removed his hand. "Or you could just leave, but wouldn't having a boyfriend like me be worth it? Most of the girls in school would jump at the chance."

Devin smiled, if only a little -- wow, he had said. You look really hot, he had said. Those were things that girl's had never said to him, things that no one had ever said to him. His cheeks flushed red, and he lowered his eyes, fluttering them for a moment -- a gesture that might be coyly appealing. He had dressed up before, but to hear such a resounding second opinion... he smoothed out his skirt, pushing the tent his tiny member was making down. Jay moved closer, and Devin's eyes shot back up. God, he wasn't -- that chest was surreal. Surely he objectively appreciate it, as a male, that he was an attractive male.

"Your-- girlfriend?" He repeated, dumbfounded. All mine? His lips felt dry, but he was salivating at the thought, despite his opinions, his body had a very clear thought on the matter, especially as goosebumps began to rise across his skin as Jay took his hand again, and the Adonis moved his hand across that veritable, rock-hard wonderland of masculinity -- but this time, this time it press his small hand against a massive, warm bulge in his crotch. Devin looked down, straight at it, and his hand remained there even as Jay's own retreated. He continued to talk, but Devin wasn't really hearing him -- his delicate fingers moved to squeeze at the erection through his pants, to test it and trace the size of it unabashedly. God, he was huge. This was what a man's cock felt like. Not his pathetic little number...

He swallowed hard, and licked his lips.

"I'm not gay, but --" He said, trying in vain to attest to his sexuality, even as he fondled Jay's cock "--I just want to see it. To... know what I'm getting into, you know?" That thong by now was digging into his backside as his cock stretched against the frontal fabric. No, not even really a cock, not compared to this -- a clit, maybe.

SKbm said:
Devin smiled, if only a little -- wow, he had said. You look really hot, he had said. Those were things that girl's had never said to him, things that no one had ever said to him. His cheeks flushed red, and he lowered his eyes, fluttering them for a moment -- a gesture that might be coyly appealing. He had dressed up before, but to hear such a resounding second opinion... he smoothed out his skirt, pushing the tent his tiny member was making down. Jay moved closer, and Devin's eyes shot back up. God, he wasn't -- that chest was surreal. Surely he objectively appreciate it, as a male, that he was an attractive male.

"Your-- girlfriend?" He repeated, dumbfounded. All mine? His lips felt dry, but he was salivating at the thought, despite his opinions, his body had a very clear thought on the matter, especially as goosebumps began to rise across his skin as Jay took his hand again, and the Adonis moved his hand across that veritable, rock-hard wonderland of masculinity -- but this time, this time it press his small hand against a massive, warm bulge in his crotch. Devin looked down, straight at it, and his hand remained there even as Jay's own retreated. He continued to talk, but Devin wasn't really hearing him -- his delicate fingers moved to squeeze at the erection through his pants, to test it and trace the size of it unabashedly. God, he was huge. This was what a man's cock felt like. Not his pathetic little number...

He swallowed hard, and licked his lips.

"I'm not gay, but --" He said, trying in vain to attest to his sexuality, even as he fondled Jay's cock "--I just want to see it. To... know what I'm getting into, you know?" That thong by now was digging into his backside as his cock stretched against the frontal fabric. No, not even really a cock, not compared to this -- a clit, maybe.

Jay could see he was having an effect on Devin, he had seen this many times before when he was coming on to girls, it was the kind of reaction that when they tried to hide it, all they did was make it even more obvious, Jay was please about this, the worst thing that could have happened in this situation was for Devin to not be attracted to Jay. Jay was being very careful, he wanted for Devin to accept he was now a girl before he did anything too much, making him touch is chest and feel his cock might have been too much, Jay didn't like the thought of being gay so until Devin accept that h was now a girl, Jay was going to hold back for this reason, it made sense in Jay's head.

After Devin spoke, Jay moved back away from him and doing so, he removed his cock from Devin's reach, Jay then said something that might have been unexpected. "No." Jay needed to start taking full control of the situation, he was not going to be the one chasing Devin, Devin would need to know his place in this relationship if he goes for it. "Before you can touch me again or even see more of me, you will need to tell me that you will be my girlfriend, I am not here for you to explore your sexuality. I never said you was gay, I just said you was a girl and girls like boys, girls like me." Jay knew this may ruin what was happening, but he needed to assert his dominance over Devin.

"Think about your choices, you can go back to your normal clothes, go back to being pathetic, being bullied and being a boy that no one notices or cares about, you can also accept being a girl now but decline my offer, but then you will be chased by a number of guys, that might be nice, but what about when they want to fuck you, what will you do when they get you naked? Or you can stick with me, I know all about you, I am the kind of guy any girl would want as their boyfriend and I will protect you and show everyone you are mine and that is what you will be, mine to do with as I please. But I am not going to subject myself to your requests and pleas, I also wont deal with your denial, you either become my girlfriend and admit to me how much you want me, or just leave now." Throughout his speech, Jay kept a straight a stern face, there was no joke in his voice, he was being completely serious, in his mind this was a great offer for Devin, sure Jay would have his fun with him and tease him, but he would also treat him like a girlfriend.

No.

Devin frowned immediately and looked up as Jay stepped away. The fuck? He questioned, mouth slowly -- but surely -- dropping agape as Jay gave his speech. It didn't really make sense, at first. But it slowly started to click. Jay wanted him not to dress like a girl, but to be a girl. It wasn't that easy, surely -- surely one could not just change the gender they identify one, surely he was not expected to make such a decision just because Jay was making him second guess his sexuality. And maybe Jay should be second guessing his own, too! He was hard for a boy in a skirt, after all!

Devin was silent for a few long moments. He brought his hand up to his forehead, and rubbed it lightly, before looking this way and that, skirt swishing with every movement. This was a lot to consider. But he was so sick and tired of his old life. And it would only be when he was with Jay. He could just pretend to be someone else. So what if it was a girl... and if he was a girl, when he was with Jay, he wasn't gay, he was straight. He gave Jay a sidelong glance, before finally offering an answer. He took one step closer.

"Fine, I'll be your girlfriend... but Devin's girly enough for a name, right?"

SKbm said:
No.

Devin frowned immediately and looked up as Jay stepped away. The fuck? He questioned, mouth slowly -- but surely -- dropping agape as Jay gave his speech. It didn't really make sense, at first. But it slowly started to click. Jay wanted him not to dress like a girl, but to be a girl. It wasn't that easy, surely -- surely one could not just change the gender they identify one, surely he was not expected to make such a decision just because Jay was making him second guess his sexuality. And maybe Jay should be second guessing his own, too! He was hard for a boy in a skirt, after all!

Devin was silent for a few long moments. He brought his hand up to his forehead, and rubbed it lightly, before looking this way and that, skirt swishing with every movement. This was a lot to consider. But he was so sick and tired of his old life. And it would only be when he was with Jay. He could just pretend to be someone else. So what if it was a girl... and if he was a girl, when he was with Jay, he wasn't gay, he was straight. He gave Jay a sidelong glance, before finally offering an answer. He took one step closer.

"Fine, I'll be your girlfriend... but Devin's girly enough for a name, right?"

Jay grinned wildly, he always loved it when he got his way, he knew there was no going back for Devin now, he was his, to do with as he pleased. Jay did not just want a sex toy, he wanted a girl he completely controlled and that was exactly what Devin was going to be to him. Jay approached Devin again, moving in really close, he pressed his hard chest against Devin's. "Good girl and yes, Devin is fine." Jay was about to give Devin their first kiss, but he felt something small poking him, he looked down and saw a little bulge under the skirt. Jay lifted the skirt to look and saw Devin's tiny hardon against the underwear. "See Devin, you was never suppose to be a guy, look at your body."

Jay stepped back and started to undo his pants, he dropped them down and pulled down his boxers and revealed his large cock, it was over 8 inches and quite thick. "That is a real man cock." It wasn't just the size that was manly, but even the look of it, veins were visible all around it, it stood up tall and suited the rest of Jay's body, extremely hard and firm. Jay was pretty much naked in front of Devin now, he was going to treat him like he would any other girl. Jay moved his hands under Devin's legs and lifted him, Jay's muscle flexing through his arms, he wrapped Devin's legs around his waist and walked him to the couch, Jay's massive cock rubbing against Devin's tiny dick.

Jay eventually put him down and sat on the couch. "Now come and kiss me like any of my past girlfriend would, you can feel my cock if you like, as I said, I am yours now." Jay waited on the couch for Devin to approach.

That was a shit-eating grin if he ever saw one! But Devin only smiled back when Jay moved close, and pushed his hard chest against his own weak, smooth one. His breath caught for a moment. Good girl... this was a hell of a fetish he was discovering right now. They were so close, Devin knew his pathetic little thing was pressing against Jay's own. That was when the size difference was truly apparent to him. He wasn't even half the man that Jay was by that measure. He swallowed hard and sniffed when Jay stepped back and dropped his pants. The sight... made him weak at the knees.

Hard as hell, thick as hell, thickly veined and... it made him feel the strangest he had ever been. He was both at once filled with a strange sense of pride -- after all, Jay was that hard for him -- and a bit of fear, too. How the hell could anyone even handle that thing? He might need tow hands to jack off, even! "Yeah, yeah it is..." Devin agreed. He made a small yelp as he was picked up, bare thighs and shins wrapping around Jay's hips as their cocks touched and rubbed together. He made a small moan, and seemed almost regretful when Jay separated them on the couch. What the hell was happening to him? This was like one of those stories he'd read, he'd jacked off to... except he was a main feature of it.

The next suggestion was only hesitated upon for a moment. His first kiss with a boy? No, no -- it was this girl's first kiss with a boy. He moved forward, straddling across Jay on the couch, his tiny, pantie-clad cock pressing and rubbing against Jay's hard member. He moved his hips a bit to keep this motion going while settling his hand's on Jay's shoulders. He inhaled sharply, filled with nervous butterflies...

And made the jump. He leaned forward, eyes closed and lips pursed, and timidly kissed Jay. He was... pretty inexperienced with it.

Jay kissed Devin back, he could tell that Devin had not had loads of experience with this, so he decided to take charge and lead the kiss, he pressed his lips harder against Devin's and started to make the kiss feel more intense. Jay noticed the movement Devin was making whilst being straddled on Jay, he moved his hands under Devin's butt and started to rock him against his hard member. Jay thought about the size of Devin's cock and that part did surprise him, but it had made the whole situation even more perfect. Jay was enjoying the kiss quite allot, and it was working him up quite a bit, but he wasn't going to just bend Devin over and start fucking him, he wanted Devin to be his girlfriend and not just his toy.

Jay eventually broke the kiss and their saliva formed a string as they parted lips, Jay stroked Devin's cheek. "I am going to prove to you that things have changed for you, I have some friends coming around and I want you to stay, it will be fun, but you have to remember you are my girlfriend, I promise it will be fun, but only if you accept who you are now." Jay left Devin straddled on him, he was liking the feeling of him there. "Also it is common for my girlfriends to stay with me, so you will be sleeping with me tonight." Jay knew that his friends would accept Devin purely based on the fact that it was his girlfriend, but more than that, Jay wanted to see how Devin handled himself in his new role, he wanted to see how he was in a social setting, it was all fine being like this when it was just the two of them, plus Jay had a couple of things planned, that would put Devin to the test.

Jay lifted Devin off of him and got him on his feel and signalled him to follow, Jay was still completely naked and Devin got a good look at Jay's firm ass, there was not a part of Jay body that could be seen that didn't ooze masculinity, it was quite the comparison if Jay's body and Devin's were put side by side. Jay led Devin upstairs to him room, he began to look for something else, finally he brought out a pink bra, he also got a pair of his socks and folded them. "I want you to put this on and pad it with these socks, you are going to look so hot tonight baby." Jay was sure Devin would have no issues looking the part, but looks was not his concern, he had just hoped Devin would be able to handle the other people.

Devin was horny out of his mind. He was out of his mind to begin with to be in this position at all, but when Jay broke the kiss he was hardly satisfied -- he wanted more. He leaned forward a bit, as if he was thinking about chasing, but was stilled by the hand stroking his cheek. Devin stared into his eyes earnestly for the first time while he spoke. As horny as he was -- a fact evidenced by the fact Devin's cock was poking harmlessly against Jay's own -- he was worried about that.

"I..." He started to say, as he was lifted off of the other male and put on to his feet. He quieted himself after a moment, and followed Jay with his hands drawn together nervously. He was offered a bra, and socks to stuff it with. That was just comical, honestly. Nobody would really believe that, would they? Just like no one would believe it was a girl; they'd flag him the second they walked in. He held the objects, and looked up at Jay from a few feet away.

"I... I don't know, they're going to find out. There's no way I'll be able to pull it off." He said, looking down. "Nobody is going to believe I'm actually a girl, even with a stuffed bra."

Jay frowned at Devin but then gave him his usual cock smile as he went to explain. "Look Devin, it doesn't even matter if you do not wear the bra, you look feminine enough, you have the figure, the legs even the attitude, people are not going to be examining you as hard as they can trying to figure out your sex, they will just assume you are my girlfriend." Jay knew it might take more than just that to convince Devin, but he wanted to try and get him to feel a bit more comfortable.

"I also know that being around people like that might seem like a bad idea to you, but I promise you, you will have fun, just don't assume the night will go the way you think it will." Jay was not planning on this just being an average evening with his buddies and beers, he was planning on really making Devin feel like his bitch, he wanted nothing more for Devin to feel like a sissy and be seen as that by others, he knew it might be embarrassing, but it was important to Jay.

Jay grinned as he approached Devin. "Or are you just upset that you don't have my cock inside you right now? Maybe that is it?" Jay presses his lips to Devin's and moves his hands between Devin's legs and starts rubbing his crotch much like he would rub a girl's clit. "Don't worry baby, you will get what you want before you know it, I just didn't know you was gagging for it so much."

Devin supposed he had a point. If he didn't give anyone any reason to think that he wasn't a girl, then they wouldn't ever think he wasn't a girl. He just had to get comfortable, and to sell it. If he could sell it, he wouldn't have to be worried about any possible consequences. There were lots of girls named Devin, after all. But still, he was apprehensive even as Jay assured him he was going to have fun and, essentially, that he should just let go of trying to control the situation. It was probably going to be the usual thing. Cards and underaged drinking, or videogames or something. He'd be like one of the guys, right?

He'd fit in.

Devin's cheeks flushed when Jay approached and spoke so plainly! "N-no..." He denied meekly as Jay cut off his voice with a kiss, once again bringing his very, very confused sexuality to the forefront of the conversation. He moaned when Jay rubbed at his little cock through the thong; it was wet with his precum. He bit own lip to stifle the noise when Jay broke the kiss, and stepped away nervously even though he wanted, badly, for Jay to rub him like that until he exploded. God, he was a little slut wasn't he?

"God, this is so weird..." He said, finally. "Fine, okay, I'll put the bra on and stick around. I already told my parents I was going to be out all night anyway." He justified, taking the tank top off only so he could get the small bra on, stuff it, and then hide it back underneath his shirt. He checked the mirror in Jay's room, and turned to the side -- nobody would fucking know, he couldn't believe it. He put his hands on his hips, threw his shoulders back a little bit and struck a small, contained pose. Was... he having fun...?

"When is everybody getting here?"

He had no idea what Jay was planning.

Jay was surprised that Devin was still denying his true nature, after all that had happened, it was pretty obvious to Jay that Devin was attracted to him, Jay wondered if he would still be this hesitant when Jay wanted to fuck him, or whether Devin would finally give in to his true nature, he wasn't fooling Jay, but Jay did want to get him to the point where he would admit it, although it was still early in their relationship, there was allot to get used to, a few hours ago, Devin was merely a loser who did nothing but got picked on and now he is the girlfriend of the most popular guy at school, even if he had to change a few things to get there, Jay was confident that Devin would eventually like his new situation.

When Devin put on the bra, Jay checked him out, it was true that if people seriously inspected Devin's chest or tried to feel him up, then they would find out, but to the casual onlooker, it just made him look even more like a girl, plus the people who was coming over was just a few of Jay's closest friends, they would not suspect anything. Jay did not just want to do this to tease Devin, he thought that by the end of the night Devin would truly feel like a girl, it would be a different atmosphere, the times when Devin would want to question his sexuality, he wouldn't be able to, because he wouldn't want people finding out he is really a guy.

Jay moved behind Devin, he wanted to get a point across. Jay lifted the back of Devin's skirt up and pressed him into Jay's bulge through his pants and started to slowly grind against Devin's ass. "I don't want you to ever back away from me again, if I want to rub your clit I will, if I want to fuck you, I want you to present your ass to me, willing, I know you might still be questioning things, but you agreed to be my girlfriend and I cannot have a girlfriend who doesn't even know whether she is attracted to me." Jay turned Devin around and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "They should be here in 10 minutes or so, so let's go downstairs."

Jay didn't have specific plans for the evening, well as in activities, they was most likely just going to have a few drinks, the evening was more about Devin, even if he didn't realize it yet.

Back
Top Bottom