Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The birth of a star. (SA and SKbm)

strange attraction

Super-Earth
Julia Wright had been in the business of talent scout for years. She knew her shit and she knew when there was no hope of building talent or even salvaging anything. That last group had been so horrible that Julia had just wanted to throw up right there in their faces. Or maybe just take the three boys back behind the stage and fuck their living daylights out. But really they weren't even that pretty and while Julia loved fucking she'd much rather fuck a pretty boy or girl than those sorry excuses for pop stars.

She looked at her phone. There was one last potential star on her program for the day. She didn't have much hope, not after an afternoon with those horrible performances. But she sighed and looked at the stage and called out, "NEXT!" as she pushed her glasses back on her nose.

Sammy stepped out on the stage. He was more than a bit nervous; his palms were sweaty, and his heart was pounding in and out of his chest. This was his last, best chance -- if he could get the eye of Julia Wright, he'd be set. If he couldn't... then he'd be in big trouble. He had put on his best clothes -- a tight, stylish white shirt, and black leather pants that hugged his skin. Between that, and the long hair he had, it wasn't easy to tell whether he was trying to go for androgynous or masculine sex appeal, but he was definitely going for sex appeal.

There wasn't too much of a bulge to speak of, despite how tight those pants fit. He'd considered stuffing it with socks before he got on stage, but that was just ridiculous, honestly. It was his voice that would win him a chance.

"Hello. My name is -- Sammy." He said in a quiet voice, bowing slightly, before belting into a cover of a very popular, summer song. He was certainly passionate, and able to control his voice, but his stage presence was a little lacking because of that same nervousness, that same insecurity. He had loads of potential, especially when someone considered that he hadn't had any true formal training and he was a completely off the street audition, with no connections to get him here. Yes, he was a strange case -- but strangest of all, he almost sounded like a girl when he sung.

In fact, there was no question about it. He certainly did.

He hoped she liked him. This was his dream. He'd do anything to get it.

Julia sat upright as Sammy began singing she could feel the goosebumps on her arms. There was no doubt here. However untrained for the stage, this boy certainly had talent. A raw diamond, but a diamond nevertheless. She listened and as he sung she became more and more convinced that this one at least had something she could work with. It would take a lot of hard work and time but she was sure she could transform this boy into the next great teen idol. Not just a teen idol, but a trap teen idol.

As he was done singing she clapped her hands slowly, almost too slowly. *clap* .......... *clap* .......... *clap* she looked at him with little hope in her eyes. She knew how to play this game and would get the most out of him. "Well, well, well." She looked at her papers, "Sammy it is? I'm not sure there's much chance for you. You have an alright voice, but you are too insecure on the stage. It's like you fear that everyone is going to jump up there and devour you. But since I've had a rather boring evening without anybody with talent showing up I'm going to offer you a visit to my office." She looked at him. "We might have a minor opening for you as a backing singer." She added. She handed him her card, "Come upstairs to my office in thirty minutes if you are interested."

He saw her sit straight upright when he performed, and while that gave him a bit of confidence her assessment later on was right on point -- he was worried somebody might devour him alive, because... well, because it was nervous. But when the performance came to an end, she clapped lazily -- drawn out. There wasn't much of a chance? His heart sunk deep... only an alright voice? The boy was crumbling in front of her at the sound of her critique. It was going to be tough to build himself back up after this for another performance... in truth, critiques like that had made him so insecure to begin with. Even his sex appeal was worthless!

But... he had a chance there. A visit to the office? A backing singer? Certainly he'd never be one of those... He took her card and reflexively, profusely thanked her. This was his chance. He'd do anything to get a chance. Maybe she could help him. He was so desperate -- he'd suck a dick, if she had one. He waited thirty painful, anxious minutes, and then made a quick, almost mad dash upstairs when he thought it was time, and knocked profusely on her door.

"Miss Wright?" He called, even before she answered the door. "There has to be something I can do to be more than a backing singer. I can work on being nervous -- I can work on everything, if I had your help." It was easy to speak through the door, after all...

Julia let her future protege wait outside the door for a little while. She wanted him to become anxious about the waiting time before she opened the door. "Sorry to keep you waiting Sammy. I was on the phone Justin." She gave him a professional smile and inside she smiled a lot more lewd as she remembered how well Justin had sucked her cock to become a star. Bus she greeted him inside her spacious office. The office had one wall that was nothing but a large window looking out over the city. From this vantage point all the people looked like ants. Her desk was made of glass making her long legs clearly visible as she sat down in her chair. She gestured to the chair on the other side of the table. "Please sit down Sammy."

Julia wore a short black skirt and a white shirt. As she sat there in the brighter light it would be obvious that she wasn't wearing any bra. Her ample breasts didn't need the support but were firm and shapely. "Honestly Sammy. I must say that you have an untrained voice. We might be able to work with it. But your stage performance is just too shitty. I've got no idea what kind of act you were trying to pull off. But I must say it didn't work." She pointed at him, "You'll never get girls to swoon over you. And if you didn't know it there's only one thing that sells pop and that's sex. So you'd either have to be the unachievable hot boy that the girls will never get or the incredibly sexy thing that the boys lust after."

She made him sweat.

He hated it, but he waited. Finally, she opened the door and let him in. He spent some time after stepping in gathering himself, trying to still a nervous, racing heart. This office was beautiful. He made for the chair she gestured to, sitting down as she suggested. The desk was glass -- and the skirt she wore showed a lot of leg. He stared for a moment, before trying to find somewhere else to look. He found her breasts -- those didn't help. Finally, he looked to her eyes and put his hands over his crotch, hiding the small tent he was now pitching. From here, he looked even more femininely featured in the face.

He swallowed hard before answering.

"I-- i was just trying to get your attention. You're right, I haven't had any training, really... and..." He gulped, at her last point. "I could try to bulk up? Maybe not wear a shirt?" He suggested, unsure of how he was going to get the girl's on his side. He didn't even consider the other option. After all... he was a boy. "You have to help me, Miss Julia. Please. This is all I've ever wanted to be."

He was selling it as best he could.

Julia nodded. "Well I suppose I might be able to help. But I need to see what I've got to work with." She looked at him more closely. "Well you surely do have a pretty face, it might turn out very beautiful if we added a bit of makeup." She made a note on her computer. Then she took out a camera and took a few snapshots of his face. With a few clicks they were uploaded. She smiled at him, "But I need to see the rest of you. Why don't you take off your clothes."

Julia expected him to be quite shy and modest so she added, "If we are going to work together I'm going to see you in all kinds of undress. You have to loose your modesty right now. Hell! I'll most likely see you have sex within a few weeks." She smiled at him like this was just business to her. "I really need to know what I have to work with before we start making any plans. And you should really get out of those pants, they don't fit you."

Sammy's fingers fidgeted as she looked closely at him, snapped a few pictures. He tried his best to give her a good pose, a nice smile -- and hoped that it came out well. And then she said things he really hadn't ever expected to hear. It was true? The seedy underworld of becoming a real performer? She was right, he was modest. Having sex? He was still a virgin, sad as it was...

"R-right... I was nervous about the pants too." He said, laughing lightly, trying to find humour in this. He wanted this. He wasn't going to balk at showing her everything, it was just that... well...

She'd see how small he was, and there was no hiding his hardness. With a deep breath, he slipped out of the tight clothes -- underwear, shirt and pants and shoes and all, and stood before her, hands nervously at his sides as he stood near the chair, small cock rigid and at attention. It was only four, maybe four and a half inches.

"I really, really want this, Miss Julia." He said, laying it on heavy. "Do... you really think I'll be having sex in a few weeks?"

Julia looked at Sammy and smiled. He surely had a sexy body. Though trying to play on his masculinity had been a huge mistake. She took her camera and snapped a few more pictures. She did notice his small hard on but had decided she didn't want to mention it. But when he asked about having sex she smiled at him, "Oh you are so cute. If sex is all that is on your mind, then you'll get it. But you'll have a hard time making any girl or boy happy with that little nub. Maybe you ought to start learning to use your mouth."

Then she went to the back of her office and opened a small cupboard. She returned to Sammy with a piece of pink silk. "Here put this on while we continue." It was a very short silk robe. It barely covered Sammy's ass. Also it smelled of a girl's perfume. Julia looked at Sammy with a smile, "I'm sure we can work something out. But you have to want this. It will be hard and I'll have to ask you to work very hard to reach the goal. You'll most likely do things you'd never imagined you'd do. And perhaps even things you'd never dare if you hadn't come to me." She looked him in the eyes with a stern gaze, "So do you want to do this? Would you want me to make you the next teen star?"

Sammy grew shy at the snapping of pictures. That... that was weird. That was blackmail material. But surely, she knew what she was doing. She was the best in the business, who was he to get in her way, when he was begging for her help? Cute...? That wasn't what he was hoping she'd say. Sexy, may--his cheeks flushed red when she pointed out his lacking manhood. He covered it with his hands, choosing to say nothing at the alternative.

"It's not all that's on my mind..." He said quietly, before she offered him something incredibly pink. He had to move his hands to observe it. He wasn't sure what it was -- a robe, maybe? As he held it out, he couldn't imagine it fitting him. He looked at her as she continued to speak. Yes, do things he'd never imagined -- he was already there. Carefully, he slipped into it.

He had to pull it down with both hands to cover his ass, and was stuck standing like that -- small cock tenting the front, fabric hugging his skin as he pulled it taut to cover his shapely behind. And... now he was pretty sure he smelled like a girl. In fact, he was pretty sure this was for a girl, judging by the lack of coverage and the color. Was this lingerie?

"I... Yes, yes I want you to make me the next teen star! You're the best in the business, and that's what I want to be! The best!" He said, a bit louder than he meant, but he was hoping that passion would give him the conviction he needed here. "I'll do all I can to be the best."

Julia rolled her eyes. "Really? Is that the best you can do? You sound like a kid asking their parents for an extra piece of candy." She stepped up to him. "I want to hear it in your voice. The passion the conviction...... but maybe if we try this." She went to the cupboard again and got a few things. As she returned to Sammy she put a hand on his shoulder. "Sit down Sammy." She said.

"Now close your eyes." She said as she began to apply make up to his face. As she did she spoke, "Remember that all that happens is to sell you. You want to look the best to sell to become the best." She added mascara to his lashes and blush to his cheeks, "you want everyone to want you. The more they want you the more records you sell." She made his brows more clearly shaped with the black pen and then she applied lipstick to his lips. "But none of it happens if you don't want it with your very soul. If you don't want to be a star it'll never happen. If you don't take the step into the unknown you'll never have the chance of your life." Julia also put a band in his hair making it look much more feminine.

She was done and admired her work. Sammy had been transformed from a good looking feminine guy into something that looked like a hot girl model. "Now tell me you want to be a star. Tell me you want me to make you the best and the most beautiful and sexy star ever. Tell me and open your eyes." she said as she put a mirror in front of Sammy for him to see himself in the pink robe with the makeup.

Sammy clammed up at her dismissive response... is that really what he sounded like? A whiny little kid? She left him again, heading to where she had gotten that robe from. That made him a little... nervous... but even still, he sat down when she told him to do with a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Close my eyes?" He repeated, sounding bewildered for a moment. But even then, he still did it. He still closed his eyes for her, and kept them shut despite the... weird feeling that was happening across his face as she tried to reinforce to him anything she was about to do was to his benefit. "Right, you're right..." He said quietly, trying not to feel strange while she did her work. His hand went to his small cock, and pushed it down -- what a weird time to have an erection. Unmistakably, She applied lipstick to his lips, and put something in his hair. He couldn't believe he was letting her do this. What was wrong with him? And surely she was going to snap some pictures afterwards...

Then everything went quiet, for a moment. Tell me, and open your eyes..

He almost didn't want to, but he did anyway -- and he couldn't believe his eyes. He was shocked. That wasn't him in the mirror; that was some hot bitch. He put his hands on his face, touched and felt it -- no... no way, that was really him? He looked to her for confirmation, before back at himself again, in his made up face, with a band in his hair -- and the tiniest little robe. He closed his legs, and drew in a deep breath. Be waht all the guys lust over, she had said, and done that to him...

No one would even know who the real Sammy was, if she had her way. A boy...

He looked at her again. This was his only chance. He had come this far. He couldn't believe she had made him into this. And yet, there was some adventurous part of him. Some part of him that knew this was the chance of a lifetime, that this was something new, something different; something that one couldn't just throw away if they were sane at all. So what if he had to dress up and look like a girl to live out his dream? There were so many bands in Japan doing that already! He looked at her, and steeled himself.

"I want you to make me the most beautiful, and sexy little star ever! I want to be a star, Miss Wright!" He said, all but shouting as his hands dug into the edge of the chair. "No matter what!"

Would she believe him, then...? What more could this poor, little star-in-the-making offer?

To hear Sammy accept the truth about what he could be made Julia smile. But still she was far from her goal. She'd need to transform this boy completely into a crossdressing trap. If it succeeded Sammy would become the next great hit. "Alright." She said, "I do believe you. But for you to become the girl you see in the mirror then you have to act and think like a girl. Always remember that you should behave like a girl." She smiled at him. "If you are ready to go all in and live the life of a girly pop star then I think we can have a great future together."

Julia went back to the cupboard and got something. Then she returned to Sammy. "Here." she gave him an envelope. "This is $1000. I want you to go out now and buy some girly clothes, skirt, shirt, stockings, panties, bra and shoes. You should also get some beauty products like shower gel, conditioner, perfume and deo." She was saying this more as an order than as a request, "Then I want you to go home and shower and get dressed. Tonight I want you to sleep in your new female nightdress and panties. Then if you still want to become a pop star then you'll return here at 11 o'clock tomorrow fully dressed as a girl."

Julia sat behind her desk again and smiled at Sammy. "Then I'll make a suggestion for a contract we can look at. And if everything works out then we can start working tomorrow evening. How does that sound?"

Sammy -- for a fleeting moment -- narrowed his made-up eyes at her words, before looking back at the mirror. He decided the best thing for him to do right now wasn't really to think, but instead to just breathe in, breathe out. He took the envelope, and brushing his thumb across the outside, considered if he was seriously prepared to do this. This was a radical change! He wondered if people would hate him for it. Surely they could and would, right? He flicked his eyes to Julia, and wondered if she had tried this on anyone before. He was suddenly filled with a ton of second-guessing thoughts with these new requests. They required him doing something of his own volition.

But she offered a contract, a contract he had been killing himself for for months, and a promise to a quick and speedy start to his career. How does that sound? Well...

"I can't go shopping in this. Everyone will see my... stuff." He said, speaking of the ridiculously small, revealing pink robe he had on.

Julia chuckled. "Oh my dear. I would never suggest you'd go outside like that. I would really hate to see my latest talent arrested for indecent exposure." She smiled at him. "You should change back. But you can keep the robe. I'll get you a bag for it for your trip home."

She knew she was asking a lot of him, but if he really wanted this she would need his full cooperation. She would have to change him in several ways. She gave Sammy a bag from Victoria's Secret. "Here you go dear. There's a little extra present for you in there. But wait until you get home to look at it." She gave Sammy a secretive smile, "And I think we should start to think of a stage name for you. So I'd be happy to hear your suggestions tomorrow."

Sammy let out a small sigh of relief. Well, that was good. This thing was pretty ridiculous wear even now. He felt nervous suddenly again, and crossed his legs to hide his small manhood for a moment longer, at least. She offered him a small bag, and Sammy took this as the time to change back into the ridiculous leather pants he had come with. He did so in front of her, though he tried to be quick about it. A surprise?

He'd be very surprised if it wasn't a dildo, the way this was going.

"Well, I'll think about it when I'm out... uhm..." He said, grabbing the bag. "Thanks for giving me a shot, Miss Wright."

Made up like this, as long as he didn't get hard and nobody looked too closely, he could pass for a girl. He turned to leave, slowly slipping out. He milled around for a few hours at home, contemplating life and what exactly he had gotten himself in to. He weighed the pro's and cons here. Miss Wright had the clout and influence to take him places he could have only dreamed of going if he did this. But that same influence could be used to blackball him, and make sure that he could never get somewhere without... dressing and acting like a woman. And then there was the matter of his arousal at what was happening. He shouldn't have been getting hard about a woman wanting to make him into a girl, should he?

Finally, he caved. He left his apartment and went on a shopping spree with the money provided to him. The beauty products were the first things acquired -- he figured those would be pretty expensive -- and the rest was spent on clothing. He was about to get about two of everything. Two panties, two... bras... two skirts, two short shorts, two shirts, a tank top -- one set of girl's shoes, which were sized differently than mens and gave him some issue for a moment or two, and then a pair of heels. And, of course, a dress and a chemise.

All these things, and nobody stopped him once. Nobody gave him a strange look. And the strangest thing was he almost had fun going on this ridiculous shopping spree with no one the wiser.

He slept in that chemise that night, and he had to wash it the next day; he couldn't stop himself. He rubbed one out into his panties, just imagining the situation he was in and looking at himself in a small mirror. He had to wear the other to Miss Julia Wright the next day.

He wore the dress -- a black, strapless one -- blue heels, and underneath a pair of pink panties. He didn't wear a bra, but he didn't think she'd come after him for that. Lot's of girls didn't wear a bra with a strapless dress, right? He knocked on her office door that day, at 11 o'clock sharp. He was going to be famous, damn it, and he was going to see just how far Julia Wright was planning to take this. He hoped it wasn't some kind of sick joke.

Julia knew it was a gamble she ran. The boy had talent if it was treated right. He'd never make it as a male top star but he could make a living as a male singer for the right audience. But Julia was thinking big. She'd make him the first girl that was born a boy to conquer the US marked as a teen star. She knew she could do it. But as she got home she found she was more nervous about him not showing the next day than she had imagined she'd ever be. Sammy had been so cute and pretty all dolled up that Julia feared she actually had a small crush on the girl Sammy. But if she did she would never admit it.

Julia was in her office when Sammy arrived. She was wearing a grey and red business suit with a short skirt that matched. Like yesterday her legs were bare and she didn't wear anything under the jacket. She had prepared a bucket with champagne and two glasses in the case that he would agree to signing the contract. The last fifteen minutes before the clock showed 11 she was as nervous as a schoolgirl. She cursed herself for this unprofessional streak. But as he opened the door she let out a small sigh.

He looked so pretty in that dress. Even without the makeup today nobody would think it was a crossdressing guy. She gave him a big smile and wanted to hug him and hold him tight, but she needed to be professional. "My god! You look lovely today my dear. I bet you turned a lot of heads on your way." She walked slowly around Sammy and took in the view. His ass looked so lovely and fuckable in that dress, and walking in heels his ass moved so seductively. Julia had to concentrate to avoid getting a raging hard on right there - something that would be hard to hide.

"So you've decided that you want to do this. I can see that I was right. As a boy you are easily ignored, a nobody. But as a girl you are a head turning hottie that will be the dream of many boys and girls in high schools around the country." She walked to her desk and picked up the bottle, then she filled two glasses. She gave one to Sammy, "Here's to our future together." She said with a smile and sipped the wine.

When she opened the door, Sammy had realized something:

He had completely forgotten to check the Victoria's secret bag! He'd have to tell her that. The big smile he was greeted with filled him good feelings and butterflies -- good! She was serious! It seemed so genuine. His cheeks flushed red and he looked away coyly when she asserted he must have been turning heads. Sammy didn't know the answer to that: he was worried to know the answer to that. He stood still in her office while she circled around him.

The heels were only two inches -- Sammy was a boy, after all, and hadn't had proper acclimation to walking in high heels to are anything taller -- but they none the less helped shape his rear. The dress ended just above his mid-thigh. It was a little dangerous, but a great deal more decent than that robe!

"Yeah... I don't care if it's boys or girls, I just want everyone to know my name and what I've done." He said, taking one of the glasses and drinking with her. A toast... this was serious! He was giddy! His perfect white teeth kept flashing. He moved to take a seat across from her, one hand tucked between his closed legs to hide his underwear from view.

"Oh, uh... I know you said you gave me a surprise yesterday. I'm sorry, I totally forgot to look in the bag after I got home, so I don't know what it was."

Julia sat down and smiled at Sammy. "It's all right dear. You can look at it when you get home tonight." She said secretively. "Let's start to get down to business." She put her hand on a stack of papers on her desk. "Here I have a contract, or at least my suggestions to a contract. To give you the basics it is a four year contract that will provide you with a steady salary of $5000 every month throughout the contract. If you earn more than one million during the contract period you will get 80% of what's left after expenses." She pushed the stack of papers towards Sammy but kept her hand on top of them, "That means if this turns out to be a total failure then you'll still earn a little and if you turn out to be a huge success then we both will become very wealthy."

Of cause Sammy's 80% would pay most expenses that his career would have. But according to even her most conservative estimates both she and Sammy would profit greatly from this. However there was one thing she needed to do.

"But before I can allow you to sign this I want to know that you really mean it. That you'll live and think as a girl for the next years." She looked Sammy in the eyes. "You've already come a long way convincing me by coming here looking so beautiful. But I want proof that you'll do everything it takes to uphold that female persona. Let me meet Sammy the girl." She said.

Sammy nodded at that. Down to business it was! He leaned forward when she offered a contract, and read it surprisingly carefully. A four year contract, with guaranteed money. Five times twelve was what... 110? 110,000 dollars a year? That was so much money! And if he made over a million, he got 80%? This was a hell of a deal. Sammy looked up at her, satisfied with this deal -- he didn't think she'd try to screw him out of this.

Her request... well, he thought about that. He wasn't sure if he could totally commit to living and thinking as a girl for the next few years without any mistakes... or if he really wanted to. Before this week, he hadn't ever even put on a pair of panties or makeup in his life.

"I don't know what you're looking for, Miss Wright." He said, after a moment. "What kind of proof can I offer you besides showing up like this?"

Julia smiled at him, "First I want you to stop calling Miss Wright. Just call me Julia." But then she looked him straight in the eyes and held his gaze for several seconds, "How far are you willing to go to prove you are a girl? Would you stay in the role whatever it takes? How about kissing a guy? Dating someone and being the girl in the relationship? Or suck a cock? Or would you let let someone have sex with you and take you like a girl?" She asked as she looked intensely at him. She really wanted him to say he wanted but at the same time she feared that he'd back out at the talk of sex. "How far are you willing to go to prove it to me?" She then looked down at the papers under her hand. That contract that would set Sammy up for the rest of his life were there just ready to be signed.

"Okay, Julia." He said quickly.

Sammy, surprisingly, kept his expression fairly stoic at her next questions.

"Those are some heavy questions..." He said, leaning back for a moment. Those were some very heavy questions indeed. He let out a shaky breath. "I don't know. I've never even thought about those things. To be honest... I'm a virgin, so I don't know. But I do know that I want to fulfill this contract and be the next superstar..." He said, reaching forward to grab a pen and sign the contract if she didn't pull it out of reach. "So... I guess I'm not opposed to it, you know?" The way she was asking, though, he kind of had a feeling about what she was getting at.

"I have to do more than sign this today, don't I?" He asked, rather coyly.

"It's so cute that you are a virgin. But we'll have to do something about that soon." She said to him, still keeping her hand on the contract. "You are not becoming the next superstar if you don't learn a thing or ten about sex. I want you to be the confident girl that knows she oozes sex and wants to show the world why they all want her. That's how you'll sell and that's how you'll become famous."

She looked at him with an earnest look, "You don't even have to sign today sweetie. But if you want then I think you should prove how dedicated you are first.." Julia reached out and put a hand on his hand that was holding the pen. "But first Sammy. Tell me how it makes you feel to talk about sex like this. Does it scare you or does it make you hot or does it disgust you?" Julia knew how it made herself feel. She had to fight her own cock's desire to become very hard.

Sammy swallowed, listening to her. She was right. Sex sells -- especially hot, young white girls in america, and that was exactly what she wanted him to be. He couldn't count how many people he vaguely cared about solely because of their appearance, after all.

He looked up from the contract, and to Julia as she stilled his pen hand. He inhaled.

"It... it's like all of those things. I'm scared, because I've never done it. It makes me bothered, because it's... sex! you're talking about. And It's a little disgusting, too, because I don't want to have sex with strangers or anything, and that's what I'm worried about from the way you're talking, you know?" That was, honestly, out of inexperience than actual lack of desire for multiple partners or casual sexual encounters, though.

Julia caressed his hand. "Sweetheart. I'm never suggesting that you go out and have sex with strangers. First of all it's dangerous and secondly it could ruin your career. I just want you to be secure about sex and to know about it. You'll never be able to pull anything sexy off in front of an audience if you have no real clue about what you are doing." She took out a small box from a drawer and placed it on the table. "If you want me to I can teach you all you could ever want to know about sex. You'd never have to do anything with anyone outside this room.. " she winked at him, "Unless you wish to yourself." Julia pushed the box forward, "I'll take good care of you and I'll guarantee you that you are going to love it."

Then she opened the box. Inside was a 7 inch vibrator and a tube of lube. "Would you like to start with this one?" She asked Sammy.

Back
Top Bottom